Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Crypto  (Read 442 times)
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

I think you already do what is needed before investing to an alt coin. You really need research to work this out. And the thing left is you just need to be prepared because even though the coin has said potential it is still not stable so you'll experience ups and down. And another thing investing to an ICO is one way to earn money for short term but also has higher risk of fail so becareful in to where you will invest.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:14:32 AM

Before investing in some altcoins i should do some research. I will: read the whitepaper, see if the developers are good(how experienced they are and searching them on linkedin), see if they site is good, whatch the graphs and see if the coin is growing, see if the coin have some good sponsor, understand why this coin is different from others. What else should i search before buying an altcoin?

You also need to join in their community. reddit, slack, telegram, twitter etc. then check if there are new updates or the team always update the community. continuous update is a good indicator of an active development. The indicated road map must be accomplished based on its deadline. changing of roadmap deadline or ICO policy is a bad indicator. this means that the group cannot plan accordingly. If you can't, plan you plan to fail. goodluck for finding good altcoins.  

pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

Before investing in some altcoins i should do some research. I will: read the whitepaper, see if the developers are good(how experienced they are and searching them on linkedin), see if they site is good, whatch the graphs and see if the coin is growing, see if the coin have some good sponsor, understand why this coin is different from others. What else should i search before buying an altcoin?
Yes, you listed the basic rules when analyzing a project for investment. But this way you will be looking for a long time, because there are so many projects now. I would suggest that you filter the list with the help of any ICO trackers, for example icobench

Additionally, we need to see feedback peoples on the project, if a lot of positive feedback , its means the project is good and promising
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:44:49 AM

This is also one of the characteristics i am looking for a good ICO. In addition to the team members' profile that can be found in LinkedIn, i am always checking if they already have previous project/ICO that is very successful and used in the market because that will be a good indication that the ICO will also be a success.

kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

Your investor's way is right, I can only support it. You can also contact developers, usually this gives a good representation of the project.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Also make sure if the developer names are real and accurate to their profile and pictures, I have seen some altcoins with promising team of developers in which it turns out to be fake profiles. Always read the comment sections and feedbacks in the forums for they will also give you unbiased informations from actual people who tried those altcoins.

Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

Yes, you should try to read everything that have in the project of the coin you want to put your money in.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

I think you know very beneficial informations although you are new in cryptocurrency world, congratulations. In addition to your informations, I can say that, you should never make trading with the amounts which can bring you economical problems. Good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: