Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] SpectreCoin on Bitcointalk : spamming or legit interest for the coin ?  (Read 319 times)
Shinrai (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:55:22 AM

Hey guys,

I saw a lot of people praising XSPEC lately, most of them being newbies.
Which makes me wonder : is it just people noticing the potential of the coin and trying to spread awareness after investing themselves, or could it be a bunch of people trying to build FOMO via multiple accounts before dumping ?

Doing my research before actually buying some Wink

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

Funny to see a newbie commenting about newbies commenting about SpectreCoin. I had just replied in an earlier post that I feel I may be vulnerable to the amount of hype surrounding XSPEC. I normally really do not like that kind of hype, especially with hundreds of newbie accounts spamming threads, but if you read the few good ones, they make sense - from a marketing perspective, if not a technology stance. And when you see it along with Verge being mentioned as the new anon coins, then you wonder, maybe marketing is all that is required to make profits. So yes, legit interest for sure, but in profit, not the tech.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

Newbie here! Smiley

Our interest in the coin is absolutely legitimate; we believe in the potential of a highly innovative privacy coin. We have a very strong and active community at XSPEC, and wish to share our excitement with the rest of the crypto community, about a coin which is criminally undervalued, with a market cap of only $27.5m, putting it at #237 on CoinMarketCap.

Here are some concrete reasons to have interest in XSPEC:
-Native Tor integration - this allows TOR traffic to appear completely normal to a provider who would otherwise block TOR
-PoSv3 - this means low power and high speed - less than 60 sec for transactions
-Professional cryptographers with 15+ years experience
-Includes an encrypted chat function
-A new website coming shortly, along with a ghostpaper following the release of v1.4 which will explain exactly how the tech works

Do some more research and see what you think about XSPEC. I, for one, am confident that XSPEC has the technology to become one of the biggest players in the privacy park of cryptos, and has the room for growth to provide a massive return on investment.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:27:32 PM

spectrecoin is a good coin they just dont have a big team or funds
however they dont use non legitimate ways like spam..
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

SpectreCoin will be huge. An amazing privacy coin. Give it a try guys  Grin

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
Salfuk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:45:32 PM

Maybe a newbie to the forum but have been in the crypto world since 2013, and am very optimistic about this coin and 2018, and not for a push the price up and dump i will be holding my coins for sure and staking and earning interest on them via the wallet.... the reason you are seeing a lot of posts is because the community is growing and becoming more organised, the v1.4 wallet will also have a slider so that people who stake there coins can contribute to the marketing development fund of this coin...

2018 will be a big year Spectrecoin, low market cap and very cheap coin compared with similar coins in the privacy coin market, check out there slack and telegram channels for more info....
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

It might be the best coin ever, but for me, too much spams kill all credibility. In almost ANY topic you can find an idiot promoting xspec.

Now back to the same 3 arguments:
- Tor: lot's of competition, and not even sure it is the way to go for anonymity.
- PoSv3: interesting feature here
- encrypted chat: not the first anon to have one, and far from priority IMO.

I would add:
- Poorest website ever
- Still no whitepaper after a year

I wouldn't bet on it. But hey, prove me wrong guys !
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

It might be the best coin ever, but for me, too much spams kill all credibility. In almost ANY topic you can find an idiot promoting xspec. I wouldn't bet on it. But hey, prove me wrong guys !

OF COURSE, take a look over this thread, three replies above you have been of the same guys who are trying to hype this coin.

JUST FORGET ABOUT INVESTING IN THERE, they are a shit coin, shit-coin, nothing more than this term.

They do not have a whitepaper, the website is designed by a 13-years old kid who wanted to start designing frontend, and the spammers, oh my god, they are so annoying.

I thought that they were trying to spread the word of this alt, but no, they are just bots or spammers whatever they are.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:17:17 PM

It might be the best coin ever, but for me, too much spams kill all credibility. In almost ANY topic you can find an idiot promoting xspec. I wouldn't bet on it. But hey, prove me wrong guys !

OF COURSE, take a look over this thread, three replies above you have been of the same guys who are trying to hype this coin.

JUST FORGET ABOUT INVESTING IN THERE, they are a shit coin, shit-coin, nothing more than this term.

They do not have a whitepaper, the website is designed by a 13-years old kid who wanted to start designing frontend, and the spammers, oh my god, they are so annoying.

I thought that they were trying to spread the word of this alt, but no, they are just bots or spammers whatever they are.

Well, I was just being polite !  Cheesy
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

Probably a bit of both. The coin itself has some interesting features and technology, and that is a legitimate subject for discussion. Some of the pom-pom waving is getting a little annoying though.

asd16

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

I have invested in this coin, I was sold after downloading the wallet. The marketing might not be there, but the development is top notch. Check out the wallet yourself and see how well its been built.
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:44:36 PM

This is a good question.
I'm relatively new to BCT, I'm a HUGE fan of spectrecoin, and your concerns are completely legitimate.
If you're interested in seeing if we are just pumping come over to the slack.    http://slack.spectreproject.io
As usual... Slack is a fucking shit show.  I don't even try to keep up with it anymore, but the devs are active there and you can see it's a legitimate coin with an excited community.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:45:18 PM

I have invested in this coin, I was sold after downloading the wallet. The marketing might not be there, but the development is top notch. Check out the wallet yourself and see how well its been built.

OR you can dload Tokenpay's wallet because they copied the Spectrecoin wallet  Grin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
p.a.n.

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:48:33 PM

i will be quoting myself here:

i think since spectrecoin hasn't any professional marketing yet, people, who have confidence in its technology (i am one of them, btw) feel the need to spread the word.

while i understand, that this can feel forced and slightly dubios, they have only the best intentions and a solid product to back it up.

i would suggest everyone interested in this coin to just read up on the technology behind it on coinwiki.

if it isn't for you, that's ok too, we are all just trying to make more or less educated guesses.

cheers!
borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:59:35 PM

I can understand the annoyance so here is a copy paste from a other thread:

I want to provide some information:
Alot of members are recommended to post on forums and other places to show support and love to the project.
I noticed it became too much lately and saw that alot other forum members here are now annoyed at xspec.
Thats obviously not the meaning of us.
So why are we doing that? Apparantly the development of the coin does not spend anything on marketting. They dont have the funds for that.
So they rely on mouth to mouth or also said “grass-root” marketting.

So it got too much spammy lately and i apologise for being annoying. I probaly wouldnt do business with a over-spammed product either.

But the reasons why we advertise is because we believe its the best tech behind a coin that exists until today.
So we are not bots, but investors that are enthousiastic about a coin that has the best potential. However without marketting this coin stands no chance.

So to stay on topic: if xspec takes off i predict it going up massively. A new site is coming because the current site looks shitty. For the rest development continues even though the tech is already awesome.
But if it does not take off because the whales do not know the potential of this coin, i dont think it will rise much more.

This is my neutral standpoint on the coin. Even though i invested, i always try to look neutral at a subject.
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:36:52 PM

There is a public block chain and you can see the amounts of who holds what.  The the biggest misrepresentation by XSPEC when they say it's a privacy coin.  This is not a privacy coin, it's a public coin with optional privacy features.  Optional privacy = not privacy.  Hell, right now there is a rich list.

Until that time comes where they actually harden their coin and bring it up to par with others, then the discussion of it being a privacy coin can be had.   However, in the mean time this scam coin will be a total failure in attempt of a cash grab from less educated investors..

XSPEC = SCAM = GET RICH QUICK SCAM

It only takes 30 seconds to look at the post history of people that are trying to "pump" this coin, and see that their broken English is trying to pump the price using weak methods of marketing. 

borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:39:42 PM

There is a public block chain and you can see the amounts of who holds what.  The the biggest misrepresentation by XSPEC when they say it's a privacy coin.  This is not a privacy coin, it's a public coin with optional privacy features.  Optional privacy = not privacy.  Hell, right now there is a rich list.

Until that time comes where they actually harden their coin and bring it up to par with others, then the discussion of it being a privacy coin can be had.   However, in the mean time this scam coin will be a total failure in attempt of a cash grab from less educated investors..

XSPEC = SCAM = GET RICH QUICK SCAM

It only takes 30 seconds to look at the post history of people that are trying to "pump" this coin, and see that their broken English is trying to pump the price using weak methods of marketing. 

How is optional privacy not privacy though?
You get 2-in-1. Choose if you want to be traced, or choose to be trackable!
I dont see the problem here.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:15:05 AM

Hey guys,

I saw a lot of people praising XSPEC lately, most of them being newbies.
Which makes me wonder : is it just people noticing the potential of the coin and trying to spread awareness after investing themselves, or could it be a bunch of people trying to build FOMO via multiple accounts before dumping ?

Doing my research before actually buying some Wink

This is an excellent question - thank you for asking!  Please check out this thread, it has the answer your question:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2641237.msg26900725#msg26900725

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:48:30 PM

27% increase in the last 24 hours; the SpectreCoin rocket continues to fly!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: