Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
We all want to help others, but I think it's easier for me to donate cash so I can not use the btc in my account. It's a good way to donate bitcoins to the poor because many bitcoin users are rich but easier when cash is donated because its cash transactions will be easier
Cynthia Adoma

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

There's no better joy derived than giving to the less privilege whom you know can never repay your kindness. Yes if I have lots of bitcoin,  I will donate to the poor.
LilW7821

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:21:35 PM

I do have concern about it and if I earn it more enough that I stable  myself I will pleased to donate those people who are living hard life and try my best to help them!!
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:41:34 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

I would give it to the foundation and charity organizations.
Or if I got it bigtime with BTC, I'd create my own foundation for the poor and needy.
I'm just starting right now and I would be happy to share everything I have with those people who needs BTC more than me. I'll first help the street children and the homeless. But instead of giving them the token, I would rather buy their needs and sustain it for them. It's hard to explain everything about BTC. Plus you need a gadget and the internet to be able to access it. Helping others creates an undeniable happiness and warmth to my heart.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:57:21 PM

i would donate but not in bit coin because they wont know value of it though and it would be useless. I would trade it first to tangible money then donate rather than donate it straight away Smiley
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

if I personally get income from bitcoin I will donate some of my income to the poor people so they can feel a little goto as I feel. especially to our brothers in Indonesia who are stricken by natural disasters
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

i will donate some if it really will be use to the real thing. this day we cannot easily trust peoples with the money. instead telling will donate to the poor they put the bag in their on pocket and say yes i already donate what you give to the poorest peoples. i already see to many way of scam. they use all tactic to make victim fall to their hand.
Yep, I believe that every of us all have honest. With developing economy, there also have many many scammers and most importantly, all scammers are very intelligenct and agile, so if we do charity by donating bitcoin  indirect ly way is really dangerous, we will be cheated easily. I personally think that if we want to donate bitcoin, we should exchange into fiat, then you should give directly to the poor in your country  or the infant who need your help. It will be realistic and clearing, and definitely you will not afraid of scammers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

Helping others is a way of giving back the blessings we all have once received. If i have so much bitcoins, i will surely give back to the poor and needy but because i do not have plenty of coins now so i will first save up before anything else.

Aischylos

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

That is true, I work at hospital at Czech, and see plenty of people daily at our departement (departement itself would use any money) who would really use it, especially now at Christmas. Still I do not really have so much money or mBTC, that I could do it..
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:33:27 PM

I would rather to educate them on how to earn in bitcoin than giving them on what you got from it. There is a saying that give a man a fish feed him a day. Teach that man how to catch fish and feed him for a lifetime. It only means that they should know to how to do it so they will not be dependent. And if ever, give them what they need the most. Like food, clothing and etc not bitcoin.

gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:36:15 PM

Like what people said "is better to give than to received " i will not donate bitcoin but i will encashed it so i can help it for the poor and needy on this way I would be happy because i share my blessings to others to buy their needs and wants.

daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:36:25 PM

Great concept! I also think investing in crypto for those in needs can be amazing. If you set aside $1000 in crypto, it can become $10000 and it really makes a difference
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

Bro I am the poor and needy. LOL. If you are thinking of donating to the less fortunate people, then what you don't know is that they cannot be helped unless you are willing to actually take one of them to your home. You don't know these people. Those people are homeless due to their poor choices in life which probably includes being addicted to drugs. The things that you are donating to the poor might be helping them but those things are not going to help them for the rest of their lives. You might be able to feed them today but are you still going to feed them tomorrow?

Personally, I am not going to donate to the poor because I know for a fact that they cannot be helped. Plus, they did not do anything to improve my life in any way. They might be able to show an example of who I will become if I don't do good in life but there are tons of other examples out there. They had a choice back then. They had their chance and they ruined it. Regardless if it's bitcoin or fiat, I'm not going to donate to the poor. They will just continue begging if people are going to continue giving them money. They should be hired for a job that any human being can do. They should earn the money just like everyone else.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

Bro I am the poor and needy. LOL. If you are thinking of donating to the less fortunate people, then what you don't know is that they cannot be helped unless you are willing to actually take one of them to your home. You don't know these people. Those people are homeless due to their poor choices in life which probably includes being addicted to drugs. The things that you are donating to the poor might be helping them but those things are not going to help them for the rest of their lives. You might be able to feed them today but are you still going to feed them tomorrow?

Personally, I am not going to donate to the poor because I know for a fact that they cannot be helped. Plus, they did not do anything to improve my life in any way. They might be able to show an example of who I will become if I don't do good in life but there are tons of other examples out there. They had a choice back then. They had their chance and they ruined it. Regardless if it's bitcoin or fiat, I'm not going to donate to the poor. They will just continue begging if people are going to continue giving them money. They should be hired for a job that any human being can do. They should earn the money just like everyone else.

That’s exactly right. They created the problem that placed them where they are in life. Even if they were born into it and want out, that means they’re too lazy to fight for themselves or god hates them. I hate lazy people and I won’t go against gods will so fuck them.

sam20108

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

i think poor people dont have technical knowledge to understand bitcoin, so it will be worthless to give it away to poor or needy.

But if  anyone have so many coin than convert to USD than donate ... its my personal opinion
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:15:03 PM

At some point of my life, if i'm gaining a lot of bitcoin, i probably donate a little out of it to charity. It's better to give on what you've working so hard to people who are in needy. As you can see, the most problem in the world is poverty. A small act can give them a happy to their faces

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:26:33 PM

Actually, one of my goals in life is to be rich and to donate money to the poor and needy. If I could get big amount of bitcoin,then why not? My family is also not rich so I know how it feels to be poor,like lacking of money to buy the things that you really need. It really feels good just by thinking that you'll help others out of your hardwork.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:29:29 PM

I dont think its wise to donate bitcoin to the poor since of the reason why they are poor is that lack of education and financial intelligence. If you really want to help, then I suggest assessed what they really need right now, is it basic needs or education? Then do an action base on your assessment.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

That is nice to offer bitcoins for like charity and so forth. I know there are some well established charitable companies that will take bitcoins as donations. Now the issue i worry about is the fact that most of this organizations that i spoke of might not know how to properly handle bitcoins so they might sit on them till some accounting person noticed them. That i fear would make my donating to a local cause like hurricane victims a long drawn out process.

Well maybe all of us will consider ourselves first before donating to others. Once that we confirmed that we have already enough to live then give to others the blessings that we got. We can donate in the charity for the aged and for the children and other charity for poor. It is not bad to give some even if it is bitcoin.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

That is nice to offer bitcoins for like charity and so forth. I know there are some well established charitable companies that will take bitcoins as donations. Now the issue i worry about is the fact that most of this organizations that i spoke of might not know how to properly handle bitcoins so they might sit on them till some accounting person noticed them. That i fear would make my donating to a local cause like hurricane victims a long drawn out process.

Well maybe all of us will consider ourselves first before donating to others. Once that we confirmed that we have already enough to live then give to others the blessings that we got. We can donate in the charity for the aged and for the children and other charity for poor. It is not bad to give some even if it is bitcoin.

We can  help people in so many ways, even small things are really matters. I can say yes, my priority is my family but of course helping in need people is also our priority. Help people will all your heart even you are in need also, but always remember that those who share blessings, gets more of it. I will not use bitcoin to help poor people, they need food and I think its more convenient to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: