Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3959 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

Will I donate bitcoin to the poor and needy?,  I think it would be better to teach the poor and the needy the way to earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, there are so many ways of earning bitcoin, and that is gonna be the best help that anyone could ever offer for the poor and the needy.

sabarr

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

yes of course because sharing with the poor or needy will make our lives more meaningful because we can help others
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

If I have a lot of bitcoin, I will help the poor by giving some of my money to give to the less fortunate.
As far as I am concerned I want to need my Bitcoins for the poor and needy people because once I go through this the easiest way to become difficult for me to catch up on the regular collection and uses of crytocurriencies so I think that the same deed could be done in more easy way that is using your currency for the sake of investment or trading and then giving the profit in charity instead of selling your Btcs and converting them into fiats.
It isn't bad to aiming helping others especially those who are considered to be the poor family in our society but in the idea of giving directly a fiat or coneverting or selling your btc into fiat to them is not a good idea. Maybe we could also help in terms of giving them a food that they truly needed and if your already have huge bitcoin and you can afford of build a home for them then it is good.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

That is nice to offer bitcoins for like charity and so forth. I know there are some well established charitable companies that will take bitcoins as donations. Now the issue i worry about is the fact that most of this organizations that i spoke of might not know how to properly handle bitcoins so they might sit on them till some accounting person noticed them. That i fear would make my donating to a local cause like hurricane victims a long drawn out process.
Why not? It can be a good idea but then we have to be practical enough that we can't easily give the bitcoin to the needy especially if they don't have much idea on it. I guess the best thing to do is to educate them because it can be a good start for them to attain something and overcome poverty.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

Well, my life goal is to secure my family enough and then just donate... donate. But that is not the answer to the actual question. Yes, at this time, there is not much sense in donating Bitcoin to the poor. But if cryptos will be the main transaction instruments in the future and it will be easy enough to use them even with public terminals, then I don't see why not. It will even have an advantage with smart contracts and everything - we will know for sure where the money ends up. The way charities are done these days we can never know if the end users / people in need receive the full amount, if any at all. Government will sometimes take some (VAT), charitis foundations would take some etc (some times for self-preservation and some times (some of them) just out of greediness, I know cases in which it happened) ......

caobang

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

I will sell bitcoin and give them money, I think they do not know bitcoin  Wink
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

That is nice to offer bitcoins for like charity and so forth. I know there are some well established charitable companies that will take bitcoins as donations. Now the issue i worry about is the fact that most of this organizations that i spoke of might not know how to properly handle bitcoins so they might sit on them till some accounting person noticed them. That i fear would make my donating to a local cause like hurricane victims a long drawn out process.
Why not? It can be a good idea but then we have to be practical enough that we can't easily give the bitcoin to the needy especially if they don't have much idea on it. I guess the best thing to do is to educate them because it can be a good start for them to attain something and overcome poverty.
If I have a huge of coins I own and I know that is already excess to our needs then why I shouldn't give it or donate it to the poor. And I am hardly love to help those who truly in need like those who haven't have the potential to find a decent job to sustain their needs. But I guess I will help them in terms of food and donating in charity.
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

As long as the person who will receive the bitcoin knows how to use it then, why not. I may not have a lot of bitcoin with me, but I can share a little amount as long as the person really needs it. I will share them not just bitcoin but also the knowledge how to use it and how to make it grow so that they will learn to earn from their own.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

it is a very noble goal, sharing with others is beautiful
I will also do the same with you giving our brothers in need

if I give my bitcoin to the poor and needy it won't help because they don't understand about bitcoin but i can help them in some other ways by teaching them about bitcoin or giving them capital so that they can help themselves on how to earn or get their source of income by not just relying in anyone else. The poor and needy will remain in their status if they always depend to others just like the beggar that I've seen on the street.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

As long as the person who will receive the bitcoin knows how to use it then, why not. I may not have a lot of bitcoin with me, but I can share a little amount as long as the person really needs it. I will share them not just bitcoin but also the knowledge how to use it and how to make it grow so that they will learn to earn from their own.
If that was the issue then why I shouldn't donate them if I have in my own. Well I think I will help them first by giving them a phone and a bitcoin and also helping them by educating them what is bitcoin and teach them how to work or deal with it, how to manage it so that I just didn't help them instead I'm also giving them their source of income.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
mejalipat

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

My parents always teach to help the poor and needy because they are less fortunate and they need help from us, and if we have excessive money then it should help them.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

I think instead of donating bitcoin for the needy and poor, which they are not aware or knowledgeable on using. I think the better charitable equivalent of this act is to just encash your bitcoin and then donate that cash to the poor and the needy through charity with which they can use it effectively to help those in need. The problem with giving straight up help to people who are in need is the fact and reality that they use it in other things rather than using it to help themselves. It is known that besides those who are in the state because of some bad luck, many of them are there because of addiction and overspending, and sometimes, even if they don't have the means anymore, they still can't change the attitude that led them to their demise.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Rather than giving them bitcoin, i would rather give it to foundations that actually helps the poor, those people knows how to get funds and just teach them how to maximize the profit and if they see fit to cash in bitcoin, they can do so in order to help the needy, since the poor still needs to be educated, just like the saying goes "give man a fish feed him a day, teach him how to fish, you'll feed him for life",  once the poor gets inclined with investing and already know how to value their money, then you can give them directly, but if they don't, they will just waste what you had give them, it will also need to do their part, if they want to get out of poverty.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Why not? If this can really help the needy and poor in a right way and eventually teach those people about bitcoins if there is a chance for them to access it...so many will benefit on it!
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

Everyone started with nothing and maybe some of us are already wealthy before they are being introduced to bitcoins, But for me, I will just save my money till the day will come that i would not even need to work in order to live, I will only help people when cannot do something about my money but for now i still need to save it.

Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

Yes I want to donate bitcoin to poor people and to people in need, it is a very noble and good way, because by donating to people in need we will help them financially, we are human so when we are good to help our fellow human. share your blessings.
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Yes indeed I will gladly donate bitcoin to the poor or needy. But I will encash it to currency that he or she able to use in his country. And also I will gladly to teach him or her how bitcoin works so that she/he'll no longer need to ask for someones help but help himself/herself instead in meeting his/her needs by earning.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

Probably would have to cash out first before I make the necessary donations because particularly what if I gave them bitcoin and they don't know how to use it and also that one thing I am concern about is that what if the owner doesn't have a wallet for their coins in the cryptocurrency then how are we so sure that the bitcoin  we are going to donate would be given to them.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

If I have a lot of bitcoin, I will help the poor by giving some of my money to give to the less fortunate.
As far as I am concerned I want to need my Bitcoins for the poor and needy people because once I go through this the easiest way to become difficult for me to catch up on the regular collection and uses of crytocurriencies so I think that the same deed could be done in more easy way that is using your currency for the sake of investment or trading and then giving the profit in charity instead of selling your Btcs and converting them into fiats.
Maybe I will donate if I have extra money from my exchange bitcoin in fiat money or my other income only but not my bitcoin because I'm collecting my coin for future purposes. Also since bitcoin is higher value than money maybe I will donate the half of it and exchange it in fiat then give to those less fortunate.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Makest

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

It is a good idea but there are many poors which have rights to have some money but they have not, they should have the money. But always care about that there are also many scammers who claims the poor but not they are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: