Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3959 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

I will do but if he/she know how to use it. I will better to give a cash if this is for the individual. I will donate a bitcoin only for those association for poor who knows about bitcoin.

Better donate cash instead of bitcoin because poor people don't have computers, laptops or smart phones and if don't have that things would you expect that they have bitcoin address and other crypto address. Yes, Donation on association that helps the poor people is much better.  Smiley
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:20:53 AM

If I am the one who have bitcoins..
No doubt, i will donate it directly to the poor and needy people especially to the olds, street children and persons with dis ability.
But for now i will focus how to earn more bitcoins.
bitzzz

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

Donation with bitcoin are more and more popular now. It is very convenient. I will if I have lots of bitcoin. In this way, it is very good to build a good impression on people about bitcoin. It would let the public accept the bitcoin better.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

I will do but if he/she know how to use it. I will better to give a cash if this is for the individual. I will donate a bitcoin only for those association for poor who knows about bitcoin.

Better donate cash instead of bitcoin because poor people don't have computers, laptops or smart phones and if don't have that things would you expect that they have bitcoin address and other crypto address. Yes, Donation on association that helps the poor people is much better.  Smiley

Bitcoin is also convertible to cash, no need to  be choosy if you're willing to help, ease on donation is much appreciated in btc form rather than cash, it doesn't need to go directly to the poor as some organizations assist them for accepting BTC.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

Of course I would love to donate for the poor and needy but not bitcoin, instead of giving bitcoin to them i would surely convert it into fiat and buy them a food they need and maybe if there's a huge cash that exchange and encash into fiat for that bitcoin i used to convert, maybe i would also give them a cash and give them also some helpful tips if where they gonna used that money.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

Of course, when the price of Bitcoin will reach above $50000 USD then I will donate some portion of Bitcoin for the poor people in my surrounding area. Basically, donating to the people is a benevolent job so that I am going to create a platform which will work for the deprived people.
according to my will, I have already made a plan regarding this issue and some of my closest persons agreed with me on this point. So hopefully, we will make it possible and we will work for the poor people through Bitcoin.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:54:04 AM

Yes, for sure that is my dream to help the poor and needy for they may be the wealth of nation in future, if they are supported we can find talented children from among the poor so according to me a part of our earning should be shared for the poor, needy and give a lift for them  since they are also human beings.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

Of course, when the price of Bitcoin will reach above $50000 USD then I will donate some portion of Bitcoin for the poor people in my surrounding area. Basically, donating to the people is a benevolent job so that I am going to create a platform which will work for the deprived people.
according to my will, I have already made a plan regarding this issue and some of my closest persons agreed with me on this point. So hopefully, we will make it possible and we will work for the poor people through Bitcoin.
If i have an opportunity of having more bitcoin then why not? I will convert it into a real money so that i can buy something for them or directly give them a real money for them to use. As my current situation that i have limited or have a fraction of bitcoin only then what i can do is only helping my direct family and my relatives that is also need of help in terms of financial crisis.

Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

I am poor and needy. Will you donate me 0.01 bitcoin. This post will be ignored.

It is easy to talk about donating but everyone want's to keep thing's for them self's.
If i have some bitcoin why not?It's always my dream to help the poor and needy in some many ways.If given a chance to earn a btc then i would directly donate it to an institutions that will help the poor especially the street chindren in our country.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:52:45 AM

Why give money to poor people instead of donating money to teach them how to make money.

To invest in education is always good idea, but i am not sure that all of needy people have potential to learn, especially when it comes to crypo currencies. Vast majority of them have not even internet, to make money through crypto. But because of the same reason i don't think that  bitcoins donation for them, of course if you are not donating the whole coin to make them rich.

RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

I am against the idea of giving handouts to the poor. I can help them with food or education if they want. But I will never give them free money because it will only makes them lazy. If they want to get out of poverty, then they need to learn new skills and work hard. Handouts is never the permanent solution.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

in essence humans are social beings so it is right for us to help each other through deeds or sustenance. if i have a lot of bitcoin i will give some bitcoin or my money for that need.
Definitely and I must say this is so hard to say like this in this era. Now a days when everyone is just living for themselves and nobody gives a shit about some poor living besides their house.

And there is you who is willing to donate a bitcoin to poor who is in need money. Brother keep going with spirit and you will be among the successful persons of your time. Keep it up.
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

I am poor and needy. Will you donate me 0.01 bitcoin. This post will be ignored.

It is easy to talk about donating but everyone want's to keep thing's for them self's.
If i have some bitcoin why not?It's always my dream to help the poor and needy in some many ways.If given a chance to earn a btc then i would directly donate it to an institutions that will help the poor especially the street chindren in our country.
Yeah of course you can donate bitcoin to the big trusts who use bitcoin wallet or you can buy necessary things for the poor people or you may also give those cash when you sell your bitcoin. A poor buy doesn’t know what bitcoin is and how to use it. So it is better to sell your bitcoin if you earn a lot and donate this cash among the poor people. I think everyone should think about it because life is not only for you and family.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

If i have an opportunity of having more bitcoin then why not? I will convert it into a real money so that i can buy something for them or directly give them a real money for them to use. As my current situation that i have limited or have a fraction of bitcoin only then what i can do is only helping my direct family and my relatives that is also need of help in terms of financial crisis.
To me i think Creating a trust will be very good to help the needy but it needs big money and when you start many people will donate in your trust. I am also thinking the same. There are many trusts that help the poor and I will take my part in such a good thing but it depends upon the profit. If I earn a lot of money which accede my needs I will definitely help the poor. I really appreciate your thinking to create a trust for poor.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

Good point, onebitcoin is really great help for donating it to the poor. As you already said that donating it to a single poor person may not be a good idea since money for most such kind of person will more likely teach him to become more foolish for spending it in an unwisely manner. That is why I agree that the best idea if you have Lots of bitcoin and want to donate some better to donate it in a charity sector. Your donation here is secure knowing that it is in the right hand.
SWONG

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:59:32 AM

I done donate anybody online. I can not understand the story is real or not, online there are so many donate special on coin is not really poor, the bitcoin is what they really need.
So I just donate near me or in real life.not just in poor also some accidents, earthquakes,typhoon and so on
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:11:39 AM

Indeed we must help the poor or the poor, but we see how the poor man, whether he is poor for lazy or poor who can not work due to lack of organs. If my organization, we help the poor by using cash. And looking for the poor who really can not work. Not the poor lazy ...
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

If I have a bunch and spare BTCitcoin that is more that I need. For sure and with all my heart I will give or donate BTCitcoin to the needy or to the one who need it.
I already did it once to a friend who asks for help during the operation of his Father in the hospital. Gave him a couple of BTCitcoin to support their need to pay the bills in hospital. If there is someone who will ask again for help or donation, I will not give right away but need to verify first if it's legit or true. Because today after BTCitcoin spread its popularity, many people interested already in doing business with BTCitcoin. Many scammers bloomed and try to fool someone just to get BTCitcoin. I will need to verify it deeper to know if it's really true before donating.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

No, i sweated to get my btc, it'll be for me, not even the family who did not support me in this
Generalbablita

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:21:44 AM

I admire your willingness to help the poor and the needy. But IMO people who truly needs help, doesn't have access or the knowledge on how bitcoin works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: