Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3959 times)
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

That is Right, Ive known a MAn who has nearly nothing in life but Still gives something to others and its Much appreciated, I believe that those who gives to others are the most blessed of all. By having enough bitcoin for yourself and your family in the future, there must still be a small percentage to those who are in need or the poor, well some of the poor doesn't know what BTC so just convert it to Fiat. There are also other choice to help them by Investing to healthcare, centers and Social welfare coming from BTC.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Yes, Because Bitcoin is all about money right?, If you have extra money when you earned bitcoin you should give them to the poor, Like for example what if you were in their place you would want money too, I will give to the poor, Because I want to give back to what the world lead me to do

If you really want to help them, then spend the money on their medicines and education. If you give them free money, then it will do more harm than good. They will use it for useless expenses, and in the end they will ruin their own health and reputation.
I wouldn't give or donate to the poor or needy the bitcoin itself I guess. Because they have not internet, or even cellphone they can used to trade, and also even you give them a huge number of bitcoin if they don't know how to used it, it was useless. So instead of giving them bitcoin, I'll convert my bitcoin into fiat and buy them a food, a medicine, and a clothes.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

If I had a lot of bitcoin I would want to share.
Donating bitcoin to people in need is something amazing. Not everyone thinks so, most of the bitcoin owners are reluctant to donate. And if I can donate bitcoin, I would rather donate it for education.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

I will probably deposit it on some charity that are accepting bitcoin not the people who doesn't even know how bitcoin works.
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

The value of Bitcoin’s core function of being a payment, storage and accounting network is evident from the fact that users are willing to purchase bitcoins. The donation is so great!
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

yes. i will, i will give the poor if i have more bitcoin.  Smiley
Pengbin0211

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

No. Of course not!
They need bread and milk which only fiat coin can buy.
crypto-trader2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

I could offer them work for bitcoins, but no more
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

Well I always donate 10% of my total incomes so why not. I am willing to donate 10% of my virtual coins because this is how I think it's better for me
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

yep, I will donate some bitcoin among the rootless and needy persons when I will be millionaire. I have purchased $3000 when it's price was $15000 and I wil hold it for four or five years. If can make huge profit surely I will do some social awareness work. Also I have some other social plan with btc but I want to spread btc amonth the peoples by giving btc them.
BitAngelTW

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

In truth, no
They got me too hard
Although I think most will say yes but in fact it is not so
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Maybe i will donate cash not bitcoin because they don't know how to use it why i need to donate bitcoin. Much better i will buy all their need and i will give them some cash.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

Yes. If i have many btc, i will trade it and withdraw so I can give help to the poor and needy, because I believe I should share the blessings I received from God everyday.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

I can't say that I'm dishonest person. But I just want to be wealthy for things like that. When I will have enough money for this thing, I donate it.
Yes I do because there are a lot of NGO who are working in our country and they are working for poor countries so me and my friends are also going to donate bitcoin to them because bitcoin price is very high in those countries and when they will convert bitcoin in their local currency so it will help them a lot in poor countries they have a lot of problems in health and education sector so I will request to every one donate bitcoin to them.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
I will give the homeless and the poor with Bitcoin but I will give them the cash I converted from Bitcoin. Do you think they can afford Bitcoin and know how to use it when you give it to them?
I also have the same question in my mind. actually the problem is not giving up in your bitcoins for the sake of poor but the real thing is that it won’t be any better for them because of the reason that they don’t have any such facility to avail all the services related to this coin and also that they do not know how to use it. So the best method indeed is to help them by raising funds and using the money that has been collected by some source of earning.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

Well that is a nice idea to donate bitcoin to the poor and needy but you will have to be done using the appropriate channel, because if not properly managed it can be a waist of resources in the sense at since bitcoin is not generally accepted yet it may be hard for your donations to be properly use. E.g paying for a school fee for a poor child, how do you intend to do that if the school is not accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, so you see why the need for a proper Chanel.
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

Will you donate Bitcoin to the needy and needy? Yes I want to donate some of the Bitcoin I have now. Yeah right you said, the best way is to make from Bitcoin to the currency in that country so that person can use. If we donate Bitcoin I think it is very problematic if someone who accepts Him does not know Bitcoin.or we can also donate in the form of goods and money to buy the goods, from our Bitcoin sales.
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

If I make money on BTC.
I will convert BTC into legal tender to help some people!
To help the orphans and the disabled.
Why not help the poor, because I believe that as long as I have the ability to work, I can live!
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

if I have bitcoin and a lot of money that I will help first is my family and the people who are around me and maybe I will also help the poor who really need help
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

If i have a lots of money then I will donate some money to people who are more in need so that they can use the money given to buy daily necessities and meals.I also plan to donate the money to charity homes such as orphanages and parents' homes so they can fulfill all the less needs in the welfare home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: