Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:12:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3962 times)
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

If Bitcoin rises a bit more, it would be quite a fascinating prospect to invest 1 bitcoin for the future of an under-served kid. Could really make a difference, especially if a charitable soul would be willing to spend a couple Bitcoins for a good cause.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

If Bitcoin rises a bit more, it would be quite a fascinating prospect to invest 1 bitcoin for the future of an under-served kid. Could really make a difference, especially if a charitable soul would be willing to spend a couple Bitcoins for a good cause.

It would. Though 1 whole btc quite challenging to achieve for most of us but if i do have as many btcs as some of these whales, i probably would set aside a good amount to at least pay forward for the blessings i got from bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
arthur0808

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

i think id we donate as bitcoin its useless for them i think the best way is withdraw our bitcoin into a money cash and donate it tho poor, homeless people, and needy people that need that money
shafique936

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

Its very nice place for eran money so you join soon and enjoying your life make big money day by day so enjoy your easy life
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

Someday ... I want to do such a thing. To do that, I have to earn more

Really appreciate your thoughts brother. We can help people in so many ways, even small things are really matters. I can say yes, my priority is my family but of course helping in need people is also our priority. Help people will all your heart even you are in need also, but always remember that those who share blessings, gets more of it. I will not use bitcoin to help poor people, they need food and I think its more convenient to do so.
dylan0505

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

I think I will not donate bitcoin for the poor and needy but I will donate by another things. It will be more useful if I donate for the poor and needy in the form of clothes, food and drinks, medicine, or real money.
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

Yes I will because anytime I can create bitcoin again while the poor they don't know how to create and because they are poor possibly they don't go to school that's they don't have knowledge about bitcoin compared to me I know how to join bitcoin.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

If I have many bitcoins, I would definitely help the poor. I won't give then bitcoin but I can convert my bitcoin to cash and help them. Because poor people may not know about bitcoin. Although we can educate them, but it's easier to convert it to money.

Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
No, I will not donate any amount of bitcoin in poor and needy people. It is not being selfish, I just have some idea to make it grow and can help more people than giving this on them. I think the best thing to do is to donate other things such as clothes, food, shelter and things they needed the most. And also those people will not be serious (they will not value it) if they have their own bitcoin.

piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

I am poor and needy. Will you donate me 0.01 bitcoin. This post will be ignored.

It is easy to talk about donating but everyone want's to keep thing's for them self's.
Yes, it is true that no one will get you 0.01 Bitcoin because that money is not easy to find, you can see that many people have money in the wrong way, says the other side. Those who have money they do not give to anyone but just keep for themselves, very few donors in my country
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

I would rather educate the people about the inherent technology of Bitcoin instead of giving them Bitcoin directly, they won't know how to use it anywhere, and Bitcoin simply can't buy him a cup of coffee. For charity, it is always better to just donate fiat currency for instant exchange of useful items.

Agree. Teach them how to fish than giving them fish. Teaching them how to earn from bitcoin would benefit them more than giving it to them.

If we're talking about homeless when we say needy/poor, how would they do transactions for them to purchase their basic needs if they don't have cellphone or any device to access the internet.

Yes there are a lot if companies now that accepts bitcoin as payments but fiat money is way more convenient or better yet give them food and clothing instead.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

Firstly, I doubt many truly poor people have the capacity to receive bitcoin, or the time and dedication requires to understand how it works. Furthermore, they likely wont have any place to spend it, as most stores that accept bitcoin are online only. If you really want to donate to the poor, give them the daily necessities they require, such as food, water, clothing and housing, if you can give them an opportunity for a job, that will do more for them than a few satoshi.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
yes i will donate for the poor and needy but not a bitcoin but it is a cash money came form my bitcoin,i can donate a bitcoin if they are aware of this but what i know is they do not know what bitcoin is,so i would rather be give them a groceries and a cash money.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

When you receive free also give it out freely,if i have made a lot of huge profit from bitcoin,definitely i will donate to the  poor and the needy,this will give me an edge to teach them how to invest in bitcoin and Cryptocurrency as a whole.It will also give them the avenue to make wealth on their own and move on to finical freedom.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Why not it's nice helping people who are poor and needy if you have more blessings than them why not extend a helping hand on them or put up an organization wherein children of poor families who wants to study but don't have money will be given a scholarship to attain their dreams
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

I agree with this, sharing with others in need
Because true as you say, life is short and only temporary, as long as we are able we must help others
and I feel comforted, reading people comments, "I'd better be richer first, to help others"
Since we do not know when we will die, we better breed to help everyone in need
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

Someday ... I want to do such a thing. To do that, I have to earn more

Sharing your position and supporting you, I will also confess that right now I am not ready yet to donate Bitcoins to poor people. Yes, I am going to earn more and in this case I will do it. Waiting for Bitcoin rise impatiently.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

yes , sure I will donate for the poor and needy since a poor fellow may be an educated and knowledgeable person who is suffering too much to survive and trying to  reach both ends  meet together if there is any helping hand to lift him up that will be a great blessing for that person and the world that is we have to have  humanity in life.Life becomes successful not by becoming a millionaire but giving aids for the poor and needy also.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Yes. Of course I would donate some of my bitcoins to the poor and needy through charitable foundations. I will only donate if and only if I know that it is a legitimate foundation. The reason for this is simple, I gained money pretty easy through bitcoin so why not those blessings to the poor. And if I knew I have more than enough money to spend why not?
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Charity in General is a good idea. Consider the question why people become poor and needy. I think because I do not know how to manage your money. The question is will they be able to efficiently use bitcoin. If I had enough bitcoins I could use these funds for the construction of a rehabilitation center for ivalidov or shelter for homeless animals.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: