Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:16:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you donate Bitcoin for the poor and needy?  (Read 3967 times)
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.

For me if I have so many bitcoin and I don't have any problem on our financial I think I will donate bitcoin for the poor and needy. Just like my friend did he donate some of his money to a foundation and sometimes he gave food to the person that begging for help. That is a good idea I think it can help others.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

If bitcoin increases more than first I would donate for my family. It is my responsibility to make sure my family has everything they need. I would also donate a small part to the poor
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

I will donate bitcoin to the poor, because we as a capable person must help the poor. it is a noble task for us to help fellow beings in the world. but not all of them do that noble job, because every one of them holds the bitcoin in his mind to buy something new.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

If I have a lot of Bitcoin and doesn't really need too much then I don't see a reason for not donating some of my Bitcoin,
I also believe that when you share your blessing there would be more to come for you and also I think it would help a lot not only for them but also for the community ,
Maybe one of them could be a successful on what ever field they might choose.

ariscan

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

The desire to share it must be there, but for now l have not been able to share. Because l just started bitcoin, hopefully in the future l have the opportunity to share with people in need.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

I would rather educate the people about the inherent technology of Bitcoin instead of giving them Bitcoin directly, they won't know how to use it anywhere, and Bitcoin simply can't buy him a cup of coffee. For charity, it is always better to just donate fiat currency for instant exchange of useful items.
Why not if i have and i am wealthy enough to donate for the poor and needy, that was the one of my dreams and goal in life also was to help poor people because i want to share with them the small amount of the wealth i have and i want also poor people to experience eat good food for them and i want them to have their own house to sleep tight and safely every single day or night, my heart is belong to poor people who need some comfort.

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

The point is to keep a bitcoin separately for donation to the poor. Donating a bitcoin directly will make sense if the receiver is aware of the functioning of bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. A poor and / or needy man can be sometimes an educated man or a knowledgeable man who is struggling to meet his ends. Bitcoin can otherwise be encashed and given to the poor.

It is always better to think big. I would rather create a trust or try to invest in healthcare or education of a poor child. All quick helps will not last long. Educating one child by spending a $25000 or more will reap great benefits to the society in comparison with feeding a whole lot of people once with the same money. Though it is not bad to feed but it is better to invest in a system that more than once continually feeds.

Yes I will donate Bitcoin to the poor and needy the way I feel is best useful for them. One percentage of the income can always be set aside for donation. After all, life is short and it is best to help as much as we can.
Earning bigger amount of money coming from what you are working could be a big help to our basic needs everyday. Specially by having our own business. And its a good thing of you give little amount of money to those who in need and its a good way also of being thankful of what we have now.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

May be i need to earn  a whole lot of bitcoins from this network, then I would definitely think of donating for the poor and the needy, first I got to settle my financial issues for that situation to happen, may be in the future I hope to do something for the poor and the needy through this bitcoin technology, as the saying "you will reap what you sow" which means only if you are ready to give for the needy then you will get help in return in a different situation when required, after all sharing is caring. In other words you can also say that what you do to others will be returned to you in some way or the other way.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Absolutely, I will donate part of my earnings in bitcoin for the poor and needy. It is right to share your blessings to the needy. As you share to someone, the blessings from the Lord will flow over you. Never think twice to donate. It is right to donate as long as you have extra money.
fusanti4455

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

if i am personally very supportive with the existence of such assistance,because it can help the less fortunate in the environment around us and if more people are willing to participate in helping our less fortunate friends.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

Yes I am not against donating Bitcoin (or any crypto currency) to the charity and to poor people, with the condition that they can use it and have some knowledge about it. Without such knowledge, BTC will not help them a lot because they will not use it most likely. So firstly we need teaching them a bit about BTC.
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

Honestly, I don't see the any advantage of making donation in form of BTC than give it in fiat directly. As you said most people who are really needy are uneducated some don't even experience  being enrolled in grade school, don't even know how to read and write, giving them btc would just be another hard time for them so just encashed your btc and give them the cash.

Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

For this question about donation via bitcoin, my answer will be yes I wont hesitate to donate bitcoin but only on the people or groups which I know will place the amount that I will donate to the real needy and not just some people who blanket their schemes to scam people using the word “will help others if you donate” I already encountered some who I know they deserve my help and I already did donated some of my bitcoins even if its just a small amount to help those people. I don’t usually give out donations specially if I just saw it online. I still prefer to give up front where I personally see the person whom I think im helping. But since technology nowadays have became part of the peoples lives then asking for help have also become digital.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

I think it would be a good idea to donate bitcoin to needy and poor. Wealthy people should share a portion of their wealth to poor.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

strongly agree and this is the right idea but the agreement and the need to set up a team of raising and to handle these donations and which will be interesting is the contribution should be in the form of bitcoin is to be thought and hopefully soon formed and implemented Wink
DCL24

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

Hello! We are a team of developers and we are currently working on service providing courier environment for all who need work. We are creating an app that all was easy to find a job as a courier close to home and a lot more from the pros. We have a website dcl24.ru. We are launching the service in Russia and later in America. We already have companies that need couriers on a regular basis. (outstaffing)We are planning to go to ico, but we have difficulties with advertising and promotion of the project. We have a variety of different rewards for investors. Therefore, we welcome any financial assistance to start.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

Bitcoin changed my life, I overcome now my financial problem and it is all because of the bitcoin. I am using the excess money that I got from the bitcoins to help the poor and homeless people.

Chainblock

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

Definitely yes, I'll donate bitcoin for the well being of poor and needy. Presently Im trying to do my best efforts to earn some money out of it.  As soon as I start getting / earning I will donate too.

But my opinion is that just monetary donation is not the only available form of donation. If we wish to do for the betterment of the poor and needy people there are so many other alternate channels available for us to serve the community. In my country there are so many poor who can not afford good education, we may help their children by giving tutions to them. Previously we were visiting charitable hospitals in the morning at 8 AM with hot tea, milk and cake rusks etc and serving the same to needy poor patients.

Politically too we may advertise; follow ; work for honest, laborious leaders who will definitely work for the betterment of the society and it will be another form of service.

So till I earn some money from this business and I become able to donate bitcoin; I will try to serve/donate the society with other available options with me.
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

strongly agree and this is the right idea but the agreement and the need to set up a team of raising and to handle these donations and which will be interesting is the contribution should be in the form of bitcoin is to be thought and hopefully soon formed and implemented Wink
agree indeed if in terms of positf I still support but there needs to be coordination so fast to do and must work with related parties because it is about donation funds for the needs then need to list the funds ynag that we will distribute Wink
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

Definitely yes, I'll donate bitcoin for the well being of poor and needy. Presently Im trying to do my best efforts to earn some money out of it.  As soon as I start getting / earning I will donate too.

But my opinion is that just monetary donation is not the only available form of donation. If we wish to do for the betterment of the poor and needy people there are so many other alternate channels available for us to serve the community. In my country there are so many poor who can not afford good education, we may help their children by giving tutions to them. Previously we were visiting charitable hospitals in the morning at 8 AM with hot tea, milk and cake rusks etc and serving the same to needy poor patients.

Politically too we may advertise; follow ; work for honest, laborious leaders who will definitely work for the betterment of the society and it will be another form of service.

So till I earn some money from this business and I become able to donate bitcoin; I will try to serve/donate the society with other available options with me.
We don't need a lot of money in order to help the poor and needy because like those things that you are doing, you are a member of a program that helps people and even though you are not putting your money into a fund to help them but the way you are donating, the way that you are spending your time is already considered as a donation because you are spending your time, going into a hospital at 8am and by giving them some snacks you can really see smile from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: