Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee just tweeted about Reddcoin (RDD) right?  (Read 591 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:37:51 PM

i think thet Mcafee is going to loose his reputation. and there is rumors saying that he ask money to promote some coins.

if he want to see his Mcafeecojn a successful project, he most stopping this joke!
RDD is never been good coin but as Mcafee tweet about this we watch its going to moon mean he give good tip to someone for god profit and they already have now buying is not good idea as its can go down very quickly so be-careful about his tweets in future as many can go down
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:40:47 PM

McAfee is a clown that has zero credibility. Watch his documentary. The guy is a fruit cake

He is nothing but a shill for shit coins and pump and dump

I wouldn't buy anything that he recommends.

I try to buy solid coins that I can hold long term

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:42:04 PM

It seems like there are 1.5K comments to his RDD Tweet.  Is that correct?
I'm new to Twitter and have an account.  How do I see the RDD comments on his Tweet?

Just click on this tweet, Then new window will open. Then you can see the post with below comments.

jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

so what next,, ?
maybe if he  tweets again about any altcoins,, thats will be a good time to buy and hold for short time,,
but not for long time,,  Wink
Yos Sudarso

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:45:41 PM

He is hyping a new coin everyday, he is just purely manipulating the price of almost all the coins.

I just saw John McAfee just tweeted about Reddcoin and then I checked coinmarketcap, RDD price has move to 3 figures, so current values like this, $0.017274 USD (46.25%) 0.00000130 BTC (67.13%)

When he tweeted about Electroneum, the price went up by 80%.

When he tweeted about the other coint that he posted yesterday,  it grew up by 60%

It seems that he is losing popularity right now, this is the third coin that he tries to hype and it could rise only by 40%.

so let's take an opportunity for short  Grin
80 - 60 - 40 - and maybe next time it will be 20%
this guy have so many pump follower

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

i think thet Mcafee is going to loose his reputation. and there is rumors saying that he ask money to promote some coins.

if he want to see his Mcafeecojn a successful project, he most stopping this joke!
RDD is never been good coin but as Mcafee tweet about this we watch its going to moon mean he give good tip to someone for god profit and they already have now buying is not good idea as its can go down very quickly so be-careful about his tweets in future as many can go down

Hi let me tell you something. Bitcoinmarshal has said that Mr. McAfee asked for money to promote coins, Actually Even I saw that screen shot of so called chat history between Mr. mcafee and another guys. Actually that was not Mr. Mcafee, It was a fake account. He has announced it even before.

RDD was sleeping , true. But RDD ID is a good concept. I guess if its dev. announced something about this ID, It will great bring attention on this coin with Mr. McAfee's tweeting

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:54:04 PM

He is hyping a new coin everyday, he is just purely manipulating the price of almost all the coins.

I just saw John McAfee just tweeted about Reddcoin and then I checked coinmarketcap, RDD price has move to 3 figures, so current values like this, $0.017274 USD (46.25%) 0.00000130 BTC (67.13%)

When he tweeted about Electroneum, the price went up by 80%.

When he tweeted about the other coint that he posted yesterday,  it grew up by 60%

It seems that he is losing popularity right now, this is the third coin that he tries to hype and it could rise only by 40%.

Dude its the people reading his tweets hyping and pumping it, he's merely giving an opinion on coins. ETN went only 40% btw ;p
You can't blame him for this, its the same as Jamie Dimon all of a sudden endorsing Bitcoin, BTC will pump after such an endorsment.

But the man is only giving his opinion and he's only invested into 4 alts, so to say he's doing this for his own benefit is a misconception given that he will likely be promoting a dozen coins over the next months.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:57:19 PM

This is very unhealthy to the market,in just 1 twit a shitcoin turned into something gold,a lot of people will get rekt to what he is doing.

Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:00:42 PM

I just saw John McAfee just tweeted about Reddcoin and then I checked coinmarketcap, RDD price has move to 3 figures in BTC, so current value l 0.00000130 BTC (67.13%)

If people believe him, the price is going to rise a lot. He tweets often about some new tokens and ICO's. My opinion is that he know what is doing, because he is in this for long time. But again you should take the risk and choose on your own, not blindly follow something.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:05:56 PM

so what next,, ?
maybe if he  tweets again about any altcoins,, thats will be a good time to buy and hold for short time,,
but not for long time,,  Wink

Actually if you have enough money Mr. McAfee's tweeting is enough to get richer quickly. Once he tweeted you can buy then sell in next minutes..

Cop999

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:33:22 PM

Good news.
I already forgot about my coins RDD.
Now in all likelihood, the price will start to rise quickly.
Maybe we'll soon see the price x100
Redbackone

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:44:47 PM

I bought a whole bunch yesterday and the day before for HODLing. Quite fortunate that the coin now gets this attention. I could sneak off with quick gains but I have faith in the coin for 2018. Plus I like the POSV model.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

Good news.
I already forgot about my coins RDD.
Now in all likelihood, the price will start to rise quickly.
Maybe we'll soon see the price x100

What is your prediction? any selling target..? That's what My problem right now hold or sell? in 2 minds right now. Once I sold if the price up later, I will have to regret. if I hold then price falls then also I will have to regret.. No idea what to do.. ?

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

I bought a whole bunch yesterday and the day before for HODLing. Quite fortunate that the coin now gets this attention. I could sneak off with quick gains but I have faith in the coin for 2018. Plus I like the POSV model.

It means you won't sell them till 2018 at its peak? great lets see whats gonna happen. me too holding this coin since long time, many people didn't believe in this coin and advised me to sell them asap. but I did hold.Hopefully looking forward RDD to go up in significant satoshis.
By the way, What is POSV Model? can you please explain ?

samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:29:28 PM

not bad 300 K for a tweet about a coin.

we are struggling here to make 1k  in profit while these makes 300 X in a tweet. People go behind fame without analysis to make quick money.

NOt sure to buy those after he tweeted.
membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

Yeahh, they create one pump group and before pump they bought coins and make pump and sell all coins in high price, this mean in four day become more rich than before.
wapperjaw

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:34:54 PM

By the 10th coin he mentions I bet they only pump 20% instead of his so far ~60-80%
Redbackone

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:01:51 PM

It means you won't sell them till 2018 at its peak? great lets see whats gonna happen. me too holding this coin since long time, many people didn't believe in this coin and advised me to sell them asap. but I did hold.Hopefully looking forward RDD to go up in significant satoshis.
By the way, What is POSV Model? can you please explain ?

Proof of Stake velocity (aside from the below you can also read this page) - the below is from the paper accessed from reddit reddcoin page.

Proof-of-Stake-Velocity (PoSV) is a new algorithm designed by Reddcoin core team to replace
Proof-of-Work (PoW) as the mechanism to verify transactions and create blocks. It encourages
both ownership (Stake) and activity (Velocity). To increase your chance of finding a valid block
and receive block rewards, instead of buying GPU or ASIC for more hash power, you just need to
have a bigger holding of Reddcoins and keep your wallet running and connected to Internet to
participate.
PoSV minting, the counterpart to PoW mining, requires little computing power or energy and can
be done on CPUs of PCs, laptops and even mobile devices. Every Reddcoin user will automatically
become a PoSV minter.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:33:34 AM

we are struggling here to make 1k  in profit while these makes 300 X in a tweet. People go behind fame without analysis to make quick money.

Redd coin project idea is not bad. It is said they will lanuch RDD ID soon. If they release it sooner this pumping will last further more. actually I bought rdd after doing some research, as the price was very low i bought some. many people said it is a shit coin, but now it is moving . Actually it was climbing before Mcafee tweeted. May be it caused McAfee to get in to the train with his push..

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:40:34 AM

Redd coin project idea is not bad. It is said they will lanuch RDD ID soon. If they release it sooner this pumping will last further more. actually I bought rdd after doing some research, as the price was very low i bought some. many people said it is a shit coin, but now it is moving . Actually it was climbing before Mcafee tweeted. May be it caused McAfee to get in to the train with his push..

I agree, it is already climbing several days before the tweet, even i bought it 2 or 3 days prior to the tweet about 43 satoshi, McAfee just give it a push to make the price x2. I don't like what he is doing but hey i have the two coins he tweeted before and already make a good profit out of that.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███