Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:22:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSC] XS-Coins are nearly started  (Read 2379 times)
bimbam2103 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

I'm the minor who still use win 7 32-bit

look like I will miss a lot  Cry

Hi. I think i misswrote my last post Smiley For the first time (i think for years) the system will stay on 32-Bit. I don't think XSEC reaches the limit of 32-Bit.

Don't worry. You can use the new coin system if it's ready and you will not loose anything Smiley

Greetings

bimbam2103
parkysik

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

Hello everybody.

Long time ago i wrote my last post. Now it's time to post an Update:

First: There is no exchange market for XS-Coin. The coin seems to be nearly dead because no one can exchange coins to another currency.

So what's to say about it. I do not work anymore on any exchange methos for XS-Coin because of this:

I currently work on a new system named XSEC-Coin. - No this is not just a new cryptonote coin. It's a coin based on XSEC algorithm created by the XS-Project (or me). The new system is more stable and secure than the old one and also is very fast on hashing and deployment.

First tests are currently running. We do NOT have a website for it yet and we do not offer any downloads yet because it is in bleeding alpha status (V0.0.1). Also we are working currently only on the daemon to provide the network. The first testrun was planned for beginning of february but the current work goes on very well and we started tests on 17.01.2017.

Before anyone asks how long it takes:

I cannot say anything how long it takes because all tools are written completely new in python. The daemon uses encrypted network transactions and (like bitcoin) double sha256 hashing. Also there is no real lifetime limit for the coin. Let me explain: The coin works currently on 32-Bit this means there can be 2147483647 coins for every wallet. We are planning to switch the coin to 64-bit so we can handle 9,223,372,036,854,775,807
 coins for every wallet but i think this will not be reached so first the system runs on 32-bit. The backends (daemons) run with a sqlite database which can store up to 140 TB (terrabyte) of data (sure the real limit is lower but also huge).

The XS-Coin will still run and we are also about to create an exchange market from XS-Coin to XSEC-Coin but first we need to complete the daemon, solo miner, wallet and test operations.

AND VERY IMPORTANT:

Any other miner will not work with this system. We are also about to plan a mining pool but this is still a plan for the future. If someone is interested by creating a pool for this system he can send me a PM and i send him the specifications of the daemon back.

Looking forward Smiley

Greetings

bimbam2103

I will look forward to it.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
josephk84

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

After wasted time and hashrate mining a coin born on 24Dec now I see the developer clearly says this coin is dead (after 20 days). How can you think we can trust in your new project? I personally don't even look at the thread or any other things about it anymore.
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

Hello everybody.

Long time ago i wrote my last post. Now it's time to post an Update:

First: There is no exchange market for XS-Coin. The coin seems to be nearly dead because no one can exchange coins to another currency.

So what's to say about it. I do not work anymore on any exchange methos for XS-Coin because of this:

I currently work on a new system named XSEC-Coin. - No this is not just a new cryptonote coin. It's a coin based on XSEC algorithm created by the XS-Project (or me). The new system is more stable and secure than the old one and also is very fast on hashing and deployment.

First tests are currently running. We do NOT have a website for it yet and we do not offer any downloads yet because it is in bleeding alpha status (V0.0.1). Also we are working currently only on the daemon to provide the network. The first testrun was planned for beginning of february but the current work goes on very well and we started tests on 17.01.2017.

Before anyone asks how long it takes:

I cannot say anything how long it takes because all tools are written completely new in python. The daemon uses encrypted network transactions and (like bitcoin) double sha256 hashing. Also there is no real lifetime limit for the coin. Let me explain: The coin works currently on 32-Bit this means there can be 2147483647 coins for every wallet. We are planning to switch the coin to 64-bit so we can handle 9,223,372,036,854,775,807
 coins for every wallet but i think this will not be reached so first the system runs on 32-bit. The backends (daemons) run with a sqlite database which can store up to 140 TB (terrabyte) of data (sure the real limit is lower but also huge).

The XS-Coin will still run and we are also about to create an exchange market from XS-Coin to XSEC-Coin but first we need to complete the daemon, solo miner, wallet and test operations.

AND VERY IMPORTANT:

Any other miner will not work with this system. We are also about to plan a mining pool but this is still a plan for the future. If someone is interested by creating a pool for this system he can send me a PM and i send him the specifications of the daemon back.

Looking forward Smiley

Greetings

bimbam2103

Helo Helo, dev this coin how are you? are you still sleep and never wake up from your sleep, guys ? Smiley

all people waiting of the news info, and a better about pool mining not active, dev if you lazy to make creating news info and update about pool please closed this tread, and closed to all site about this coin, and if you not really really make project to seriously, do not try and you just make happy ending to all people, and then so now you a leave and never fix about your coin, please man profesional to create business, do not many talking shit right  Cool, and onemore again, last day 18 januari 2018 i am miner this coin on some pool, but never arrieve my result mining, that so very very funny !

visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

I think this pool scam, because he not paid my result mining, and on dasboard never show balance, i got miner 18 januari 2018 to date, and yesterday i try mining again on this pool >> http://xscoin.hpool.net/ << but he owner of pool mining never show again my result mining, BEWARE can make coin other not paid  Wink
vader16

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:26:24 PM

add wellet plz
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: