Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance vs Bittrex  (Read 1496 times)
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

I see the Binance exchange looks good on the interface, less expensive and transaction faster than Bittrex.
I have more sympathy for binance.

maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

yes I also trade in binance before I trade in poloniex and not so often in bittrex, binance presence makes me move to binance due to the many trouble in poloniex
Binance provides a cleaner and more accessible friendly friendly platform I have not found any ketida trade problems in binance
Cahndeso

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

I also use both thats exchange, but i like binance because lower fees. I lke trade altcoin since first time knew about cryptocurrency and use some exchange site. But i prefer to use binance than others site. Lower fee and more trading volume make me like binance to trade.

deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

The two exchanges come from different sides of the world. Binance is currently based out of Japan, while Bittrex is headquartered out of Las Vegas in the United States.  Moreover, neither exchange offers fiat-to-crypto buying or selling possibilities. The exchanges are strictly for crypto-to-crypto trading, at least at present. Both exchanges is good for different coins so I do not choose only one exchanges, but I used different exchanges for it has different fees and not all of the coins that I have is listed in one exchanges that is why I used different exchanges. Some other exchanges has a low fee.
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

I always choose Binance, this is where I like to trade the most. I am confident to say that any penny in Binance will increase in price in the future.
zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

i think bittrex now is more secured than other exchanges, they also supported by banks in US as they mentioned it on their twitter account.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

The moment you created this topic, I was sure that Bittrex is better, but now I prefer the Binance exchange, since it is much more convenient and more quickly executed transactions.
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

the main exchange criteria I choose before trading is the bitcoin volume that is traded in the exchange, I would prefer trading on the exchange that has large trading volume
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

I'll go with Binance now, since Binance now has very quite good volume for every coins and most of coins listed in Binance are really quality, because they just don't automatic listing some coins without value or not so quality coin. I really love Binance, I'm from Bittrex since 2017 and just started to use Binance in 2018.
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

Bittex is not as great as compared to the binance and I prefer that.
mithuz

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

The largest one right now is Binance but does list many different tokens. These two in many situations people use both together. Found this article and check how it differs each other "Centralized Exchanges: Binance & Bittrex".

https://medium.com/faast/binance-vs-kyber-vs-faast-which-exchange-will-save-you-the-most-money-e19972dd11df
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

I also like binance. There were never any problems with this exchange. Unfortunately not all coins can be bought. Then I use ideks or forkdelta. Especially if I want to buy tokens right after the ICO.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

If am to choose for you, I would prefer you use binance for your trades as a lot of benefits awaits you on binance.

Large volume
More coins
Good user interface and simple to use
Good chart system, etc.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Binance is for better to trade than bittrex. I have been trading with binance since March this year and it seems easy to use and fast in execution of trade to me than bittrex. However,  as a traders the exchange you trade with don't matter alot but your trading strategies.
M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

the security that is provided in the bittrex is better than the Binnance and I prefer that.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

Just started to get into trading alts again, what would someone say is the main differences between the two exchanges of binance and bittrex? I've just gotten involved in both and I must say I really do like Binance more, charting is nice, fees are cheaper, and everything just seems a bit sleeker.

What does everyone on here use for trading and what do you like about it?

Binance is for preferable to exchange over bittrex. I have been exchanging with binance since March this year and it appears to be anything but difficult to utilize and quick in execution of exchange to me than bittrex. Be that as it may, as a merchants the trade you exchange with don't make a difference alot however your exchanging techniques.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

binance and Bittrex are probably the best trading platforms I've had to deal with. But the fact is that their difference is precisely in the requirements to provide personal data. On the binance of this requirement is not present And thus there is a possibility of connection auntification by means of SMS. This is convenient for me.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

Certainly Binance is much easier and more convenient! Bitrex it is for large traders there is a minimum Deposit if I'm not mistaken 10 000 dollars,not everyone can afford to trade there.And Binns there can be+ with their token much cheaper .
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

Mostly people where choose binance because there is a huge volume in binance and they said a friendly user exchanger. I do like bittrex to but if you are a newbie you will found it a little deficult in bittrex but still he is a good exchanger.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

Mostly people where choose binance because there is a huge volume in binance and they said a friendly user exchanger. I do like bittrex to but if you are a newbie you will found it a little deficult in bittrex but still he is a good exchanger.
To be honest, at this point I prefer binance to bittrex. well, somehow I became more accustomed to buying and selling in binends than bittrex. maybe because of its ease, and I can do WD which is quite large quickly.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████