Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxNOW Fee shares : Cryptocurrency daily earnings  (Read 19498 times)
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 04:48:45 AM

It's still down for me...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:49:23 PM

The domain name works good for me. Didn't notice any downtime at all.

shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:51:03 PM

Works fine in Idaho too Cheesy
cryptocoinsnews

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 01:51:51 PM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/08/13/mcxnow-was-down-for-a-couple-of-hours-this-morning/

/David Parker, Director of CCN
vinne81

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:52:16 PM

Works fine in Idaho too Cheesy

Where is the update that was going to happen 10th of august monday?
iANDROID

Activity: 182

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 08:09:40 PM

I hope you do more research next time guys  Wink
Charles999

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 10:10:31 AM

I think you're in the minority.  People are buying shares in the blackmarket now for higher prices than the original release.

I hope you do more research next time guys  Wink
usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 10:54:42 AM

RealSolid must be really good at what he does in order to have so many people trying to bash!  Good show!
I am definitely looking forward to the continuing development of this website. 
And all the little hating trolls that come out of hiding looking for treats.. keeping RS on his game, are quite amusing

Grin Grin Grin

He is doing good job with his website. Its his personality and his presence on the site that makes people hate him or troll against him. If I borrow a sentence from someone on mcxnow: "he is intolerabely arrogant". Given his absolute powers on the exchange and his personality, he doesn't have hard time finding enemies.

Bashing other exchanges also doesn't make him friends. Bragging about c++ skills isn't making a good PR too much either. We heard it over and over about c++, and we are still waiting for that 2FA.. I read it will be google authenticator ... Good choice RealSolid.

Hopefully there will be "Mute" button in the future updates... On the side of the nickname there should be "mute" icon which should behave like mute behaves in League of Legends (for example). I read he is working on international chat room. That should be a way to evade some people or do some "team"-chat if needed.

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 10:58:30 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 11:21:28 AM by bcp19

I think you're in the minority.  People are buying shares in the blackmarket now for higher prices than the original release.

I hope you do more research next time guys  Wink
How can you buy shares of something that only RS knows who holds and how much?  

EDIT:

Now this I call shady:

I have some shares I am willing to sell for .2 btc each.  Or 100 shares for 18 btc.
1) show me proof you own these
2) show me proof RS will accept ownership transfer

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
krasnyoktyabr

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:45:41 PM

I think you're in the minority.  People are buying shares in the blackmarket now for higher prices than the original release.

EDIT:

Now this I call shady:

I have some shares I am willing to sell for .2 btc each.  Or 100 shares for 18 btc.

It is a bit shady, but it is very easy to verify.

RealSolid posted the list of all the transactions. If the person can give you the transaction details from the bitcoin account, in addition to forwarding the email conversations between the individual and RS, that would be a big step towards verification.

Now for the transfer, the easiest method of transfer would be for you to basically buy the account where the shares are going to be credited. RS is going to credit the shares to an account name, not an individual.
jpmi1

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 07:20:23 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 07:31:32 PM by jpmi1

So did we all get fucked over or is this really going to happen?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_yin
XPM:AeuQPMAGRLyWbWkVgAtE4JcfSyGHATUkmG
DTC:D9mwyQo9xPAPWCtKYhthnX2uSPivcjKyLN
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:01:29 PM

So did we all get fucked over or is this really going to happen?

I'm sure it would happen.

If I was you I would be more concerned whether investing in these shares at this price was a smart move. Even at the July all time high 10,000USD fee profits, the price is only about decent based on the dividend. If August turns out to be a more normal month then people will realise they shouldn't value the shares based on the exchange's best month (when XPM launched). If the true monthly average fee profits for the exchange are more like 3,000 USD then the price you people bought in at is over inflated.
Charles999

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:54:08 AM

How the fuck is it shady to resell something you bought for a profit??  Are you calling everyone on wallstreet and ebay, etc shady?  You dumb retards weren't able to get into the shares early so if you want them now, you pay a premium.  If you don't want to pay, then you don't have to.  No one is forcing you to pay the premium.

EDIT:

Now this I call shady:

It is a bit shady, but it is very easy to verify.

RealSolid posted the list of all the transactions. If the person can give you the transaction details from the bitcoin account, in addition to forwarding the email conversations between the individual and RS, that would be a big step towards verification.

Now for the transfer, the easiest method of transfer would be for you to basically buy the account where the shares are going to be credited. RS is going to credit the shares to an account name, not an individual.
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:01:19 PM

Any updates on the new release?
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:23:52 PM

You fucking retard, why do u post my private messages on the public board.  If i wanted it public, I would have posted it ther myself.

You asked if someone was selling and I had shares I would sell.  Why the fuck would i waste my time and sell it the same price I got it for?  Obviously I will want a profit 

Idiot.

Really?? And what proof do I have that you own these shares?  And how do I know I will get access to these shares?  In addition, I've seen no post from RS stating he'll accept ownership transfer, so to me, you're just another scam artist trying to steal BTC.
Wow, you really don't know how to read do you?  I *NEVER* asked if someone was selling, I asked how CAN YOU buy shares of something that only RS knows who owns?

YOU were the idiot claiming there were shares on the black market, turns out YOU are the black market and YOU are nothing but a gold-digging asshole and potential scammer.

Also, don't blame me if you send 'private' messages to an unknown person and they get repeated.  If you really don't want it out there, then don't send it.  This message was sent to me and is now MY property and I am free to do with it as I please.  You don't want your laundry aired?  Keep it to yourself.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
maco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:55:43 AM

Deliver RealSolid!
TheRealSolid (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Operator of mcxNOW | Programmer of MicroCash

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 04:25:01 AM

The original date was going to be August 10 but due to two things it failed to eventuate. The first thing is the fact I didn't initially plan on having 131 fee share holders and it took 4 extra days to deal with all of this manually. The second thing is that I've implemented many more features to make this update very special. Here is part of the current *done* feature list.

The current plan is to have it ready between before August 24. This date could also slip but that's my current aim date.

Anyone who wants a refund is welcome to ask for one. I still have all the Bitcoins and a growing waiting list of 70 people who want shares.

Added google authenticator (2FA). Now optional but recommended for users, protects against login and withdraw.
Depth chart (like mtgoxlive) added to exchange page
Improved chart on exchange page by separating volume and price and using 48 datapoints (half hourly) instead of 24
Added user API for 3rd party sites
Added fee-less user -> user transfers. Just use a nickname instead of an address
Now have IP banning for any password bruteforcing. 100 failed password attempts in a 30 minute period results in an IP ban.
Orderbook now bolds large orders in a way to visually separate them from small orders
Can now specify BTC to SPEND or ALTCOIN to buy on exchange page with a visual effect to make it easy to understand
Unicode chat now supported
Added 2 new chat rooms, a foreign language (russian, china, etc) and unmoderated one for the more offensive people
Moved trade history from its current tab position to under the orderbook
Added tradeids to trade history to make it easier to track them for 3rd party sites
User Account section received massive update
  *Each currency you have now has its own tab.
  *Added a graph to show your balance
  *Now show available balance and total balance
  *Now show buy and sell orders open
  *Per currency logs added. 20 for normal users and 40 for pro traders
  *Changed logging format of currencies to be more banklike
  *Now updates in real time
  *Now show your entire altcoin wealth in BTC value terms
Chat now manually inserts the last 50 items on html load to fix issues with switching tabs and having buffer cut off
Moved rich list to a tab on each exchange page instead of a separate page
Rich list now shows proper ranking of users who display their details
Reduction of connections on page load by using image spreed sheets, javascript optimizations and the timing of datacalls
Reduced javascript ajax lag by manually inserting xml into html delivered to users
New UI layout on most pages to have a cleaner look
New dark + white themes to please people who prefer light or dark themes
API description page
Misc fixes on site to support non floating point trades (mcxFEE shares)
Sign up and login page adjusted to better explain security at mcxNOW and make it easier to login
Account page now auto redirects to signup when not logged in.
Updated jquery and removed support for old browsers (IE6,7,8)
Added new currency tab for mcxFEE shares
Security center now only shows account related security information instead of all your information
Added security log when someone fails to log into your account
Added option to logout on idle time of X minutes
Added option to logout on IP change
Ads are now no longer showed for non members.
Ads are now only shown on exchange page. It was too unprofessional showing them on the account page.
Ads are now optional
Added optional trade sound when you an order of yours on any exchange is executed
Now have to confirm changed password in account page
More clearly show that all account updates need old password to take effect

Here are some images I've pasted to the chat section of the site that some of you may have missed.

https://mcxnow.com - Fast and secure coin exchange.
Primecoin / Litecoin / Mincoin / Worldcoin / CopperLark
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 04:29:48 AM

very nice work with those screenshots tbh, i'll gladly wait another week for my shares to become active Smiley
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2013, 04:41:15 AM

Looking GOOD RS !!! Can't fuggin wait !!!  Grin

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
vipah

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 04:51:26 AM

Best thing to do:

1. Refund people who want them.

2. Ignore the shit stains who spread nothing but misinformation and lies.

3. ...

4. Profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: