Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:32:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxNOW Fee shares : Cryptocurrency daily earnings  (Read 19503 times)
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 08:43:28 AM

I love mcxNOW, keen to get my hands on some shares, anyone interested in selling please PM me!

Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:32:56 PM

I love mcxNOW, keen to get my hands on some shares, anyone interested in selling please PM me!

Smiley

Just email RS.  I'm not sure how many people (if any) have requested their money back due to the delay of the update, but if there are any free shares, it doesn't hurt to put your name in the queue.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
bidji29

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:07:34 PM

As one of the private Beta tester, i can say the new design is really cool.
Everything is better Smiley

Oh.; and the secret feature is game changing. It will bring all the big boys to the yard.

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 10:56:31 PM

Smiley

Just email RS.  I'm not sure how many people (if any) have requested their money back due to the delay of the update, but if there are any free shares, it doesn't hurt to put your name in the queue.
thanks rlh, I have sent rs a messgae acouple of days ago. happy for small or biggish lot. I just like the exchange and want to be part of it!

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:57:17 PM

Oh.; and the secret feature is game changing. It will bring all the big boys to the yard.

Game changer?

How many times does the hype-mobile need to go around the block before people realize it produces no real value?

Will believe it when I see it regarding "game changing".

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

rlh

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:34:01 PM

Game changer?

How many times does the hype-mobile need to go around the block before people realize it produces no real value?

Will believe it when I see it regarding "game changing".

Game changer? Isn't that what was said about Microcash before it's May 2012, July 2012, October 2012, December 2012.....Launch

~BCX~

For those who want the full story, Microcash was in heavy development from around January to May of this year, after a hiatus due to RealSolid's loss of interest in the project. (It's no secret. RS claims that a decent BTC donation, given to him to finish the project, was stolen from his wallet.  I tend to believe him, BCX doesn't.  Believe whoever you are going to believe.  Regardless, the loss killed his motivation for about 4 months.)

Earlier this year there was a lot of community discussion regarding the dynamics and features that we all wanted to see integrated into a completely new crypto.  Development of the coin was near 90-95% complete and many of us were beta testing it and very happy with the results.  A late-June, mid-July release seemed very realistic.

As you may know, Solidcoins will be converted to Microcash.  When the last exchange to offer Solidcoins pulled support (without any warning) the remaining, active community agreed that we needed an exchange to sell Solidcoins so that Microcash wouldn't be considered the "mother of all pre-mines".  RS made a smart decision and stopped working on Microcash and made MCXnow.

I've been waiting for Microcash for a very long time.  What BCX says is mostly true but you can't re-invent the cryptocurrency concept overnight.  It takes time and when someone like RS organizes a community that can contribute ideas and debate their merits, all while he's trying to earn a living, it is a slow process.

On an unrelated note, I just got into the test site.  The "game changer" is going to make a lot of people happy.  I prefer not to use such terms but it's definitely going to raise the bar on what we all should expect from the exchanges that we use.

"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
rlh

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 07:12:40 PM

BCX, I don't mind debating with you but today's not the day.  I just don't have the time.

Regardless of your opinions of the guy, and his inability to hit deadlines, he has certainly produced.  Considering the fact that he's created an excessively un-DDoSable (yes, I made that word up) exchanges speaks volumes of itself.

If you don't want to believe what RS claims regarding the loss of the BTC donations, that's your prerogative.  Regardless, I know the guy, I consider him a friend and I trust what he says is true.  And that's just my opinion.

I know your history with him goes way back and I know that at times it was quite ugly.  I completely disagree with you but your objections are to be unexpected.

TheRealSolid (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Operator of mcxNOW | Programmer of MicroCash

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 04:27:50 AM

The update has become feature complete and is now being heavily tested to see if there are any remaining issues. I expect we will need another 24-48 hours of testing to satisfy my paranoia. Thanks to all the testers especially necom for all the work he has done in coordinating the bugs. I have recently had to fix bugs in the upcoming WDC patch for the WDC team to ensure their block switch would be seamless which has delayed me slightly. Unfortunately no one else detected issues in their patch and no one seemed able to fix them. The WDC team at least has been very forthcoming in regards to listening to my advice on the matter.

I've updated the financial A.I. (artificial intelligence) of the exchange to help detect any errors and this has helped debug quite a few issues with the new changes (feeshares aren't divisable so parts of the trade and integer math engine had to change). I had to make new unit tests for the trade engine too. The trade engine is slightly slower than before due to these changes but it can still do millions of trades per second.

Going forward it will make it impossible for internet hackers to take advantage of any potential bugs that may exist because as soon as a balance error is detected anywhere in the system the AI will take over and stop it. Unlike other exchanges because mcxNOW is coded purely in C++ I can add features that are similar to anti-virus type self protection mechanisms. With the recent hacks and bugs found in other exchanges it makes me feel very happy with the security at mcxNOW which would be impossible to do. In fact I'm not sure how these other guys sleep at night, ignorance is bliss perhaps!

Thanks for the patience on this.

https://mcxnow.com - Fast and secure coin exchange.
Primecoin / Litecoin / Mincoin / Worldcoin / CopperLark
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 06:27:15 AM

The update has become feature complete and is now being heavily tested to see if there are any remaining issues. I expect we will need another 24-48 hours of testing to satisfy my paranoia. Thanks to all the testers especially necom for all the work he has done in coordinating the bugs. I have recently had to fix bugs in the upcoming WDC patch for the WDC team to ensure their block switch would be seamless which has delayed me slightly. Unfortunately no one else detected issues in their patch and no one seemed able to fix them. The WDC team at least has been very forthcoming in regards to listening to my advice on the matter.

I've updated the financial A.I. (artificial intelligence) of the exchange to help detect any errors and this has helped debug quite a few issues with the new changes (feeshares aren't divisable so parts of the trade and integer math engine had to change). I had to make new unit tests for the trade engine too. The trade engine is slightly slower than before due to these changes but it can still do millions of trades per second.

Going forward it will make it impossible for internet hackers to take advantage of any potential bugs that may exist because as soon as a balance error is detected anywhere in the system the AI will take over and stop it. Unlike other exchanges because mcxNOW is coded purely in C++ I can add features that are similar to anti-virus type self protection mechanisms. With the recent hacks and bugs found in other exchanges it makes me feel very happy with the security at mcxNOW which would be impossible to do. In fact I'm not sure how these other guys sleep at night, ignorance is bliss perhaps!

Thanks for the patience on this.

sounds great, hope to be able to use the new system by sunday Smiley (earlier is fine too though!) Smiley
xeroc

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:50:46 PM

cant wait for it ... your exchange is great ...
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:14:30 PM

run by a mad dictator...

can never be good
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 02:15:45 PM

Really looking forward to this, thanks RS for the update!!
eeh

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:22:39 AM

Refusing connections? Yep, RealSolid figured out your IP and only cut you off. Automagically.

I set up a newb intro for solo mining SC a while back. All nodes work. Maybe you should try it cryptoconfig.wordpress.com

Pfft.

Alex P

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:02:54 AM

Keep up the great work RS.  Your reputation is coming out in full.  the newbies are all realizing how much of a scammer you are now. 

I have to give it to you though.  You are quite the snake oil salesman. 

GOOD JOB!

Sooner or later people will realize the snake oil you are selling is useless and will never arrive.  Fee Shares!! hahaha.. conned another newbie.
vipah

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:20:58 AM

More scam accusations..still not a shred of evidence.

Typical BTCTalk integrity.

Does this forum have mods?
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 06:33:22 AM

LMAO.

Where are you guys getting this BS about only "certain nodes" being able to connect to the SolidCoin network??

I currently have 17 connections on my SC client.  Grin

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 06:58:17 AM

so is the beta testing coming to a close soon , or is there a new ETA? Smiley
Alex P

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 07:10:23 AM

We expect RS's puppets to lie.  So your posting is no surprise here.  What does he pay for goons like you to post lies??

LMAO.

Where are you guys getting this BS about only "certain nodes" being able to connect to the SolidCoin network??

I currently have 17 connections on my SC client.  Grin
usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:00:03 AM

so is the beta testing coming to a close soon , or is there a new ETA? Smiley

It is coming on August 10th. Oh noes, it is coming on August 24th. Not really sure.

Everlight

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:05:16 AM

There is no point in scams. You will make much more money in the long run with a successful project or company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: