Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming Millionaire from Altcoins?  (Read 2067 times)
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:18:52 AM

Hi Guys!
Do you think the successful story of BTC could happen once again?
With 8 year hodl or not.
Just being realistic and taking measurements from some prediction sites
like https://coincheckup.com/predictions the maxium of increase is 70x of worth.
But is that true ?
There could be more growth?! because ETH and LTC
are way much better in their technologies, the marketcap is still growing too and 2018 are the mass of investors coming  ...

What are your thoughts ?!

happy trading and merry xmas
Yes of course it could happen, and I think that bitcoin cash is the next btc and there is populous too.

i think its hard to tell if BCH is next BTC since based on the prediction on that site it says that if BCH price going up to 20k USD the BTC will be going up to 99k USD

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miyaclint28

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:20:32 AM

I very much agree with your opinion with our play and devoted to it we will be able to get what we asked for, namely in the way that we want and we can be rich with this, since the development of technology like this can we must get all quickly, therefore we should be able to see the opportunities and do it well.
laguseklik

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:28:42 AM

Eth has increased more than 20 times during this year, litecoin 33.

Monero more than 40, and ripple more than 60.

Do you really think that if you invest in one of those you are going to be millionaire in sometime? You already missed the train

Yes. You miss the train. But if not become billionaire at least we can get profit.
If we wish to be billionaire with those exist altcoin i think it could be hard. But like i told you, at least we get profit.

the train may have gone for that growth. But other trains will still be coming. Monero, Litecoin, and Ethereum will still grow, and probably will be much faster next year if compared with this year...

Not including other altcoin!

Oops, there is no signature...
quicklynx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:34:52 AM

There are already Altcoin millionaires.

I miss the days of mining Litecoin when the difficulty was 50......

That being said I think the best opportunity for anyone getting in now to become an Altcoin Millionaire would be Ripple and ZCash.

I'm also a fan of Burstcoin but that's if people really start to care and strike back hard on all the energy usage.

You really should look at percentage of growth.

If you look at the % Growth of BTC vs DOGE the past 6 months, you would've made more on DOGE.

Boggles my mind sometimes.

Basically, now I would recommend taking risks on the niche coins. To me, they are Ripple, ZCash, Burst, etc..
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:35:31 AM

You could still earn big time by the altcoins on the top of the market but you have to have a very big investment because they are already expensice.  If you really want to earn big start with the cheap altcoins,  probably from ICOs but be sure to research for legit and successful projects.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:47:46 AM

That being said I think the best opportunity for anyone getting in now to become an Altcoin Millionaire would be Ripple and ZCash.

I'm also a fan of Burstcoin but that's if people really start to care and strike back hard on all the energy usage.

If you look at the % Growth of BTC vs DOGE the past 6 months, you would've made more on DOGE.

Basically, now I would recommend taking risks on the niche coins. To me, they are Ripple, ZCash, Burst, etc..

i think there will be always new opportunities for cryptocurrency startups comming in the future you have just to open your eyes, just check tron or verge for example they did a huge rise,

i am 100% sure there will be future growth busters

regards

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:54:07 AM

Yes actually it's more profitable to invest in alt coin because the fluctuation is very high, but it's also got a higher risk and the chart is not a lie, if you have guts and money then try to invest in alt, but it surely need patience to reap the result, but if you got the right coin to invest, the profit is unbelievable

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
JoinCoins (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:00:40 AM

Yeah Ethereum grows so much this year. Also check other top alcoins on coinmarketcap too they rise historically. I know some of my friends becomes millionaire with alts even with shitcoins,  I am not joking Smiley

Wow that sounds very interesting.

Whats your definition of shitcoins`?
How many varieties of coins ?
How long your friend was holding?
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:27:00 AM

Bitcoin will always be king, but of course these new alts have more expansive tech/capabilities behind them.

For example, in just a few months, ITC has 3x'd. And they're handling security for IoT. https://iotchain.io/
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:39:24 AM

yes it's my desire to be a millionaire from altcoin because I see altcoin getting up like BCH, ETH, LTC and others. if on bitcoin I see the number of bitcoin around the world is getting smaller then there is the possibility of bitcoin will run out.
quicklynx

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:41:01 AM

i think there will be always new opportunities for cryptocurrency startups comming in the future you have just to open your eyes, just check tron or verge for example they did a huge rise,

i am 100% sure there will be future growth busters

regards

Just discovered Verge today. Interesting premise, and definitely poised for adoption.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:45:57 AM

Do you really think that if you invest in one of those you are going to be millionaire in sometime? You already missed the train

Yes, missed the train. Wait for another train mate to go to place you wish.
Become millionaire is not easy at all. But just think if those can repeat its increase value this year in next year. It is hard i know but nothing impossible.
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:49:16 AM

I believe altcoin can make us rich, if we really choose altcoin to hold (my advice is hold coin XVG, because this coin is good to hold in long term)

quicklynx

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

Bitcoin will always be king, but of course these new alts have more expansive tech/capabilities behind them.

For example, in just a few months, ITC has 3x'd. And they're handling security for IoT. https://iotchain.io/

I disagree that BTC will always be King. It, sadly, really isn't that great of a coin where it stands now compared to many of the others available.

What BTC has going for it is a top following and plenty of money within the foundation to modify it for the future so it can at least compete up top.

As much as I hate to admit it, as I was wrong about it for years, Ripple has a great shot to be the King, and it's mainly due to transaction speeds, and marketing as well It, right now, is the only option available that big companies can adopt because they need a coin that can handle 700-1000 transactions per second on the big sales days.

My favorite coin at the moment is ZCash because of the options it has. It's very similar to BTC, almost identical, but for future standards it has possibly the best opportunity to be be adopted by the everyday user, but also has some nice perks that would allow it to be used by Government Agencies, The Healthcare Industry, and any other group that may require confidentiality. The fact you can choose between pubic and private transactions gives it a great sell to meet in the middle, so to speak, from us to the IRS.

All this being said, unless we all start hooking up windmills to our rigs and computers, the energy usage may not be sustainable long term. The foundations should be able to fix this overtime with implementations in the code, but it's just a matter of time before the Green Coins start coming along.

zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:03:27 AM

Yes, it is possible to become a millionaire from altcoins, early altcoin adapters get there huge earnings, there is now at least dozen altcoin in 1$ and below value that will steadily rise, you must do your homework and find them

sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:04:23 AM

The market is still very young imo. Nobody thought BTC would get where it is, who knows what will come in 5-10 years.

I'm just accumulating the coins i find promising and hoping the tech (and a lot of luck) comes through.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:04:36 AM

yes it's my desire to be a millionaire from altcoin because I see altcoin getting up like BCH, ETH, LTC and others. if on bitcoin I see the number of bitcoin around the world is getting smaller then there is the possibility of bitcoin will run out.
If you care the altcoins you are possible to become rich, I guess not only bitcoin have a capacity to increase the value. Even altcoins have own tactics or strategies on how they can grow their value in the future. So I think if you holding your altcoins and bitcoin value going deep.

It is the perfect time to invest in alternative coins, this coin helps you to recover the amount you lost in bitcoin.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:12:54 AM

Bitcoin will always be king...

Just like Sears was king and was replaced by Amazon...
Normal people value "service" and "convenience" which Bitcoin culture now ridicules...
You can't make this up = see idiots on reddit saying "I can wait a few days for a confirmation or whatever"...
If it's all about the religious experience... you do not want to be that guy in 2018.

Crypto traffic is growing exponentially...
Any alt that can move value like a superhighway has a big future. Diversify into at least 10 coins  Grin
quicklynx

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:16:43 AM

Yes, missed the train. Wait for another train mate to go to place you wish.
Become millionaire is not easy at all. But just think if those can repeat its increase value this year in next year. It is hard i know but nothing impossible.

The "missing the train" quotes are false.

Less than 1% of the world have discovered cryptocurrencies. This isn't a bubble. It's a complete shift in the way the worlds economy will work.

What is going to make you all "millionaires" is the fact that the generation directly behind us is going to be fully aware of cryptocurrencies, and then the adoption of it is going to be exponential for many years. If only 1% of the world is involved right now, imagine just 10%. We are talking over a trillion dollars worth of cryptocurrency circulating.

The disappointing thing is, I didn't start mining BTC and LTC 6 years ago because I wanted to be a millionaire, I actually appreciate the concept behind it, and the power and financial security it could potentially bring back to the people.

Deflationary currency isn't perfect, but the inflationary system has been horribly abused for years., and the Gold Standard hasn't been legit since before WW2. Consider this a "check" on all the Governments of the world right now.

caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:23:35 AM

I think it takes more years to be at high price for altcoins but I think if that happens, bitcoin will be at million price. As altcoin increases, bitcoin will increase more than altcoins. I think ETH, XMR, LTC, and Dash will be that altcoin that have a potential to be at high price but on my observations on price rate, it needs lot of time to be at high price because they have a high change in increase and decrease. We cannot tell what really gonna happen on the future so this is just expectations so the better way to have more profit is to hold some and sell some.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: