Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about 2018 ICOs  (Read 1029 times)
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

As you can see, blockchain is the biggest invention in this century. so, there will be more and more ICO projects which were released based on blockchain technology to solve the issues of the economy. I believe that ICOs will develop in the future.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

ICOs will become popular and eventually increase their numbers specially cryptocurrency is being introduced to many people and investors all over the world. There are many ICOs out there that could be a big hit this coming year. Actually there websites or articles in the internet that list the potential ICOs in 2018. This includes ShipChain.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:49:42 AM

In my opinion ICO will be become more popular than now and more ICO will come. Because many more idea from cryptocurrency community will come to solve many problem in crypto space.

If there will be some good projects it is possible that real goods producers will come to ICO market. For now we can see mostly trading platforms, exchanges and blockchain platforms here. Cryptospace is still under heavy transformation, we shall see. There will be less scum in 2018 for sure. Public is becoming more experienced. 
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:03:56 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 07:50:06 AM by beej

Hello
What is your opinion about the ICOs of the new year
If we can find new good idea or ICOs will die

I believe 2018 is the year of ICOs and altcoins, this year alone prove to be a
promising and surprising record high for bitcoin itself. Other altcoins are showing
growth and a prodigious upturn in the market. There might even be advancements
on how this upcoming ICOs might disrupt, improve and influence the financial views
and flow of the system. It's gonna be an interesting year. Research and Invest
wisely, I believe shipchain is a sensational ico, check them out.
samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

I think there are lot of new coins via ICO in the finance and banking field.

Crypterium
bankera
PeterKh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

I believe ICOs will have to implement more self-regulation to survive, as credibility is one of the key problems now. Also, state regulators are less likely to come down raining fire if the market behaves itself in a more regulated manner. Here is an ICO dedicated to this issue - providing contributor controlled escrow solutions for ICOs: https://incremint.io/

Thanks!
P

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

Only in my opinion ICOs to end 2018 will be over. Forks much popular than ICOs.
Faruque312

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

There are many ICOs are coming in 2018. But, you can find most of them will be banking sectors. Some of the good ICOs are; Vauldbank, STK, Qlink, FCFL, MARK.SPACE etc,. You can find much more by searching of the internet.
thanks for share you important opinion. it can help me to invest in new year. i am here cause i love to see everyone opinion. i am already researching about new ico's. i think i can get it. Smiley

dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:47:48 PM

2018 will be a good year for ICO and for the whole cryptocurrencie market. There will be some correction, regulations...
2dorgit

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

Hello

I believe 2018 is the year of ICOs and altcoins, this year alone prove to be a
promising and surprising record high for bitcoin itself. Other altcoins are showing
growth and a prodigious upturn in the market. There might even be advancements
on how this upcoming ICOs might disrupt, improve and influence the financial views
and flow of the system. It's gonna be an interesting year. Research and Invest
wisely, I believe shipchain is a sensational ico, check them out.

As I have observed in late 2017, there has been several projects that went out of the homogeneous categories (ie currency-banking-its trading platform, debit card, legal hash market, ICO launchpad & associated services, REIT, gaming and mining). Kudos to those new base projects. I would like to think blockchain can offer more than that to the community.

Those diverge ICO that capture my attention (just sharing my thought here guys, do your studies and due diligent first before investing in ICO) would be :
1. Totally new category : Sirin Lab, SyncFab
2. Insurance : InsurePal
3. Logistic : Shipchain, LWF, 300Cubits
4. Agribase : ATFS Project, TudorPay Project, Foodcoin, ChainTrade
5. Education : Experty, BitDegree
6. Trading Enhancement Tool : Neuromation, Algory project
7. and hey is there any other project with hardware development like Trezor or Ledger Nano that u might have heard of?
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:22:47 PM

Investment continues, there are some ICO's that are promising and it will take place next year. One just need to be extra careful and patient in doing the proper research for the best ones at hand.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:25:11 PM

There are so many good ones out there, but I've limited my picks to these:

1. the bee token: airbnb, but on the blockchain. Very solid team from uber, google, and facebook. Pre-sale is beginning of jan 2018. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

2. ITC: security for IoT (IOTA of china): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UUQFGav30bdT1nwlBbb4bEsnqkAMVWAr2N1fV_Nh9jY/edit#heading=h.drqwrxyo9gfz

3. Polymath: platform for launching securities. https://polymath.network/

I strongly recommend getting into these as they are all disrupting their industries.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:05:05 PM

Hello
The ICOs idea have had a massive success in the past couple of months, and due to how much some companies have been able to raise to get their project started many people have saw it as a revoulutionery idea, since the current market has been on the edge of switching to cruptocurrencies, so it makes sense to shift toward these kind of projects, not only to make profit but also to make projects come to live, so the ICOs will defentily be a major thing that we will see and we look forward in 2018.
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:13:48 PM

I do not know the future in 2018 ICO will be like, we'll see later in 2018, I hope will be better ICO than ever.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:24:36 PM

I really hope in the year 2018 there will be several upcoming ICO the best of all time which is very profitable and will not be a scam when if we follow carefully so there will be a satisfactory results after following the ico, we will not feel the disappointment that occurred in the year 2017 happens there are some many of the ico that have scam

ggooxx

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:10:06 AM

With the flooding of the ico project, more investors will face a break in the situation, which will largely test the ability of investors to identify the project. Therefore, projects such as the lead investment project will be more and more favored, which is a great eruption opportunity.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

There will surely be some ICOs to watch out for in the year 2018 but I think we will have more promising ICOs in quarter 2 of 2018. The year 2018 will be another year of ICO rush.
DrYe5

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

Hello

My plans for 2018 look the same. I'm going to keep investing in strong crypto and keeping them. In my opinion, it is really profitable if you know how to handle it. I recommend Ethereum or NEO.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

Probably the list of successful iso in 2018 will be headed by the Cypherium created by team developers were working in Amazon, Google and Microsoft. They are developing a new block system that will be very scalable without permission. Their multi-level unique control design was developed and implemented from scratch. The Cypherium  blockchain separates controls both at the protocol level and at the application level.
dusty909

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:46:48 PM

I've been looking a lot at Medicalchain... seems really interesting if it can actually work but I have some hesitations since most of the doctors are me haven't even progressed past paper / file folder filing systems for their patients. This might be too big of a leap. https://medicalchain.com/en/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: