Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What about 2018 ICOs  (Read 1024 times)
abderrazak belkhir (OP)

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

Hello
What is your opinion about the ICOs of the new year
If we can find new good idea or ICOs will die
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:09:37 PM

There are many ICOs are coming in 2018. But, you can find most of them will be banking sectors. Some of the good ICOs are; Vauldbank, STK, Qlink, FCFL, MARK.SPACE etc,. You can find much more by searching of the internet.
abderrazak belkhir (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:16:07 PM

There are many ICOs are coming in 2018. But, you can find most of them will be banking sectors. Some of the good ICOs are; Vauldbank, STK, Qlink, FCFL, MARK.SPACE etc,. You can find much more by searching of the internet.
Thank you...good idea about stk i joined the stk bounty and i think that it will be a very good ico
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:20:56 PM

Ckeck Neurogress. They are involved in neurocontrol development. Hope that project will make it so we could control things with our brains as I always dreamed of  Cheesy
abderrazak belkhir (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

Ckeck Neurogress. They are involved in neurocontrol development. Hope that project will make it so we could control things with our brains as I always dreamed of  Cheesy
What a great idea...this is a kind of project that can change many thinks in the world
Thank you
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:32:29 PM

Hello
Hello. I think that in 2018 Ico will still be developing and this will be his best year, but on  the beginning of 2018, I do not see any really cool and promising projects. Maybe still appear
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:33:05 PM

If you are looking for ICO-S, this is best site to track them down.  https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:37:40 PM

I am searching for ICO`s last days and there are many qualitative ico`s upcoming. I do believe that 2018 will be the year where just ICO`s with real future would have success.
Paradoxall

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:55:37 PM

I think there are just enough projects out there already. Every next one that comes seems like a copycat of something already done. Plus, the first projects will start to deliver now and have huge advantage over the newcomers. I will be watching only new tech ICOs coming in.
Miyaclint28

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:58:30 AM

There are many opportunities in 2018 we should exploit it, due to the impact of the habits of people who love shopping online and to do everything quickly we will get opportunities for more, jam it we should be able to make new things and develop it in accordance with the times, we can use to invest and take advantage of opportunities.
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:28:27 AM

2018 will be an interesting year for crypto. I have my eyes on ico's that are regulation-resistant like Polymath. They're building a platform for companies to launch their own legally compliant security tokens. Very good project with a crazy team/advisors. https://polymath.network/

whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2pD5w-G5-sJVGc5YjdmZ0hsYVE/view
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:37:50 AM

Thank you...good idea about stk i joined the stk bounty and i think that it will be a very good ico

I also join stk ico. I hope its value can grow after ico.
The other ico with bank idea is also good. Most of ico based on bank is successfully amd grow very much after ico period. So
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:50:29 AM

Hello
I think the ico will be good and many great projects in the coming new year.
I also think that the ico is have the best new to developing or maybe will disappear.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:53:12 AM

In my opinion ICO will be become more popular than now and more ICO will come. Because many more idea from cryptocurrency community will come to solve many problem in crypto space.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:06:18 AM

Will be more many ICO will coming, and in my opinion ICO that development IoT( internet of Thing) will more popular in 2018 because this kind of project still new in cryptocurrency community.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:14:59 AM

I think 2018 will be the year of the ICOs again considering it is getting more strict and regulated to weed out the bad ones.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:55:32 AM

Yeah I hard about it and lots of payment, and banking ICOs are on the way. This year there was also lots of payment and banking ICOs such as cashaa, monetha, hero, humaniq and some more. I'm looking forward for the new token generation events.
mapar

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:58:43 AM

There are multiple threads with this topic at the moment.
I was thinking that would be great if we could have a poll instead to gather all the ideas/votes in one place Smiley
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:12:53 AM

I'm working on my 2018-ICO-list now and I can say that my short list for now is INS Ecosystem, modultrade for already launched ICOs and I'm waiting for Cypherium and Experty to start in 2018
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:24:57 AM

It is difficult to group all ICOs in the same category.   There will be some good ICOs as well as many horrible ones in 2018.  The path to choosing a successful one is doing extensive research before investing in an ICO and even then, it's still a gamble with your investment.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

As you can see, blockchain is the biggest invention in this century. so, there will be more and more ICO projects which were released based on blockchain technology to solve the issues of the economy. I believe that ICOs will develop in the future.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

ICOs will become popular and eventually increase their numbers specially cryptocurrency is being introduced to many people and investors all over the world. There are many ICOs out there that could be a big hit this coming year. Actually there websites or articles in the internet that list the potential ICOs in 2018. This includes ShipChain.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:49:42 AM

In my opinion ICO will be become more popular than now and more ICO will come. Because many more idea from cryptocurrency community will come to solve many problem in crypto space.

If there will be some good projects it is possible that real goods producers will come to ICO market. For now we can see mostly trading platforms, exchanges and blockchain platforms here. Cryptospace is still under heavy transformation, we shall see. There will be less scum in 2018 for sure. Public is becoming more experienced. 
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:03:56 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 07:50:06 AM by beej

Hello

I believe 2018 is the year of ICOs and altcoins, this year alone prove to be a
promising and surprising record high for bitcoin itself. Other altcoins are showing
growth and a prodigious upturn in the market. There might even be advancements
on how this upcoming ICOs might disrupt, improve and influence the financial views
and flow of the system. It's gonna be an interesting year. Research and Invest
wisely, I believe shipchain is a sensational ico, check them out.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

I think there are lot of new coins via ICO in the finance and banking field.

Crypterium
bankera
PeterKh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

I believe ICOs will have to implement more self-regulation to survive, as credibility is one of the key problems now. Also, state regulators are less likely to come down raining fire if the market behaves itself in a more regulated manner. Here is an ICO dedicated to this issue - providing contributor controlled escrow solutions for ICOs: https://incremint.io/

Thanks!
P

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

Only in my opinion ICOs to end 2018 will be over. Forks much popular than ICOs.
Faruque312

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

thanks for share you important opinion. it can help me to invest in new year. i am here cause i love to see everyone opinion. i am already researching about new ico's. i think i can get it. Smiley

dukemc

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:47:48 PM

2018 will be a good year for ICO and for the whole cryptocurrencie market. There will be some correction, regulations...
2dorgit

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

Hello

I believe 2018 is the year of ICOs and altcoins, this year alone prove to be a
promising and surprising record high for bitcoin itself. Other altcoins are showing
growth and a prodigious upturn in the market. There might even be advancements
on how this upcoming ICOs might disrupt, improve and influence the financial views
and flow of the system. It's gonna be an interesting year. Research and Invest
wisely, I believe shipchain is a sensational ico, check them out.

As I have observed in late 2017, there has been several projects that went out of the homogeneous categories (ie currency-banking-its trading platform, debit card, legal hash market, ICO launchpad & associated services, REIT, gaming and mining). Kudos to those new base projects. I would like to think blockchain can offer more than that to the community.

Those diverge ICO that capture my attention (just sharing my thought here guys, do your studies and due diligent first before investing in ICO) would be :
1. Totally new category : Sirin Lab, SyncFab
2. Insurance : InsurePal
3. Logistic : Shipchain, LWF, 300Cubits
4. Agribase : ATFS Project, TudorPay Project, Foodcoin, ChainTrade
5. Education : Experty, BitDegree
6. Trading Enhancement Tool : Neuromation, Algory project
7. and hey is there any other project with hardware development like Trezor or Ledger Nano that u might have heard of?
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:22:47 PM

Investment continues, there are some ICO's that are promising and it will take place next year. One just need to be extra careful and patient in doing the proper research for the best ones at hand.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:25:11 PM

There are so many good ones out there, but I've limited my picks to these:

1. the bee token: airbnb, but on the blockchain. Very solid team from uber, google, and facebook. Pre-sale is beginning of jan 2018. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

2. ITC: security for IoT (IOTA of china): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UUQFGav30bdT1nwlBbb4bEsnqkAMVWAr2N1fV_Nh9jY/edit#heading=h.drqwrxyo9gfz

3. Polymath: platform for launching securities. https://polymath.network/

I strongly recommend getting into these as they are all disrupting their industries.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:05:05 PM

Hello
The ICOs idea have had a massive success in the past couple of months, and due to how much some companies have been able to raise to get their project started many people have saw it as a revoulutionery idea, since the current market has been on the edge of switching to cruptocurrencies, so it makes sense to shift toward these kind of projects, not only to make profit but also to make projects come to live, so the ICOs will defentily be a major thing that we will see and we look forward in 2018.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:13:48 PM

I do not know the future in 2018 ICO will be like, we'll see later in 2018, I hope will be better ICO than ever.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:24:36 PM

I really hope in the year 2018 there will be several upcoming ICO the best of all time which is very profitable and will not be a scam when if we follow carefully so there will be a satisfactory results after following the ico, we will not feel the disappointment that occurred in the year 2017 happens there are some many of the ico that have scam

ggooxx

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:10:06 AM

With the flooding of the ico project, more investors will face a break in the situation, which will largely test the ability of investors to identify the project. Therefore, projects such as the lead investment project will be more and more favored, which is a great eruption opportunity.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

There will surely be some ICOs to watch out for in the year 2018 but I think we will have more promising ICOs in quarter 2 of 2018. The year 2018 will be another year of ICO rush.
DrYe5

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

Hello

My plans for 2018 look the same. I'm going to keep investing in strong crypto and keeping them. In my opinion, it is really profitable if you know how to handle it. I recommend Ethereum or NEO.
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

Probably the list of successful iso in 2018 will be headed by the Cypherium created by team developers were working in Amazon, Google and Microsoft. They are developing a new block system that will be very scalable without permission. Their multi-level unique control design was developed and implemented from scratch. The Cypherium  blockchain separates controls both at the protocol level and at the application level.
dusty909

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:46:48 PM

I've been looking a lot at Medicalchain... seems really interesting if it can actually work but I have some hesitations since most of the doctors are me haven't even progressed past paper / file folder filing systems for their patients. This might be too big of a leap. https://medicalchain.com/en/
hamza1044

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:01:49 PM

in my opinion CREDITS is the best ico in 2018 seems really interesting project about blockchain platform with absolutely new technical capabilities of the network,  token Sale starts 15 Jan 2018 .

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

Look at Neurogress. Waiting for it so much.
Among ongoing ICOs I can recommend Hdac and Zabercoin. Those 3 are the best in my opinion
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:28:39 PM

There are many good ICOs coming out on 2018, depends on what sector you are interested. A good ICO for the automotive industry is the UService Blockchain, and many more.
naglas

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:49:03 AM

I think ModulTrade is really interecting one. Did anyone also check it?
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:02:10 AM

ICO in 2017 is an impressive new start and I am sure ICO projects will be more and more quality in 2018 and this will help investors to choose good ICO projects and will certainly have a good profit
NikitaSkublov0202

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:06:08 AM

I heard they promise to eliminate trading fees, so it will be good for small companies and common users like us. So I think it's worth trying
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

I am sure thete will be a lot of good ICOs in 2018. For now I am closely looking at STK and Healthureum. Those are the first ICOs I'm gonna take part in.
Diller5

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:58:21 PM

2018 is set to be an interesting year to see if digital currencies continue to infiltrate into the mainstream, with certain ICOs in particular well worth watching out for. Rentberry, Cypherium, Loci
enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:33:00 AM

In my opinion ICO never die because the crypto community will be bigger so that many new idea will come in to blockchain space. My prediction in 2018 amount of new ICO will same like this year, because ICO still popular and still become trending next year. But can be some ICO will have bad quality and just little bit has good products.

nl247

Merit: 145

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:44:20 AM

In my opinion ICO never die because the crypto community will be bigger so that many new idea will come in to blockchain space. My prediction in 2018 amount of new ICO will same like this year, because ICO still popular and still become trending next year. But can be some ICO will have bad quality and just little bit has good products.
2018 should even be a better one with a lot of interesting ICOs coming up. 2017 ushered in some good ICOs and a lot more still on and I am looking forward to how 2018 is going to be like. The trend is increasing and we may see a lot more of them in the market and so many other projects kick starting, but a time would come when ideas will be based on product and except you have that on ground already, it may be hard to compete in the ICO world.
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:28:23 AM

Dont miss Fast Invest ICO. Already operating FinTech business with strong and innovative team.
LemmingTom

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:53:42 AM

Many good ICOs have been mentioned here. I would add Healthureum to this list. Seems promising.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:50:42 PM

I heard they promise to eliminate trading fees, so it will be good for small companies and common users like us. So I think it's worth trying
I am really looking forward to see how that would work though, but I am not sure elimination of trading fees will be for all pairs. It seems to be an interesting one and looking forward to them kicks starting. I have participated and I really hope my decision pave way.

ICOs will increase a lot more, as I am not sure there is still going to be anything stopping them. The crypto world is booming the more and this year really got interesting in all ways, I hope 2018 ushers in a lot more.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:36:05 AM

Modultrade would really be a good one. I am looking at Hdac as well. Modul already has a product with a service being rendered, but who knows ?

It is the ICO world, and we cannot really predict much. There are a lot of interesting ICOs but one still have to be careful. I am so much particular about the team anyway with the belief that no matter how interesting the project is, the team would be the one to the good job and not the coin itself.
sazon84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:05:31 AM

Probably in 2018 will be much more ICO than in 2017. But the good ones will not all. But growing competition will allocate a number of them very worthy and interesting projects. So you need to save money

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Kunlejoe0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:07:58 AM

ICO will not die in new year 2018 and beyond. ICO has come to stay. And I think there might more regulations coming from government all around the world. But nothing can happen to ICO.
kriticko29

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:19:04 AM

I think more successful ICO's will come and show its potential through out the whole world. Many will benefit from it since cryptocurrency will be known in the world in the upcoming year.
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:32:39 AM

In 2018 more icos are waiting may be.although this year 2017 lot of icos has come and in 2018 it will corss the past record I think. But about internet and weather base icos will have more potential.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:10:10 PM

We already have seen so many ICOs in this year so i dont think they will stop popping every day in next one. This represent for some people good opportunity to invest and to make more money or some crypto depend from what they want.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

Yes ICO will continue to come but you have to be careful for genuine ICO. You can join Gladius-Decentralized CDN and DDoS Protection on the Blockchain. An automated marketplace where you can rent out your spare bandwidth and storage as well as purchase content delivery and DDoS protection services. token sale starting on 14th January-18.And Second one is DES – Decentralized Escrow Service (Descrow) is the first in the world and unique by its nature decentralized escrow platform for conducting ICOs. ICO started on 29th November and ending on 27th January 2018.But before joining any ICO you have to research well about it.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:28:22 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 12:49:40 PM by rickadone

ICO in 2017 is an impressive new start and I am sure ICO projects will be more and more quality in 2018 and this will help investors to choose good ICO projects and will certainly have a good profit
In fact, 2017 really showed a big boom for ICOs and I am trying to imagine how 2018 is going to be like. Although, I am curious that a lot may change in the crypto world regarding ICOs in 2018, most especially with regulations. Nothing can be said much yet though, I guess we just have to wait to see how interesting the crypto world gets in this case.

We already have seen so many ICOs in this year so i dont think they will stop popping every day in next one. This represent for some people good opportunity to invest and to make more money or some crypto depend from what they want.
Yes, the hype and trend of new ICOs may continue into 2018 also as it is completely backed by lots of crypto people. Even some utter jokes project also attract people to invest with them and eventually they make profits when the tokens hit exchange. Hence I do not see any stopping for ICO booms in 2018 too.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 256
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:45:55 PM

Im most excited about sether.I have already invested as much as i can.Im pretty sure that  they will change the whole idea of social marketing.I think you should go check their website https://www.sether.io
GCP17

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:12:47 PM

Yes, it's true that there are too many ICO's... but maybe it's a good thing that we have options.

Different projects fit different needs from different communities.

You just have to do a good research and find the most suitable one for you.
YayProto

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

Best ICO should be at least with clear smart contract.
Haynes

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Hello
I think the year 2018 will be more interesting and more of a new ICO project.
this is shown from the current state .. where many are competing to create a project that can generate more profits.
currently many good ICO .. but try to see my signature ..
there is a link that shows us about an ICO Bitroad that is currently underway.
You can learn and join in it.
I'm sure Bitroad is a good ICO in Q4 2017 and Q1 2018.
Roam-man

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Look at Neurogress. With their technology, you can control things with your brain. They already tested it and there is a video on their YouTube channel.
Check out their white paper and roadmap. I believe this can become a huge success
jgauss

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

ICOs is here to stay. I think they will be more refined during 2018.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

ICo's will keep coming but in 2018 expect some regulations from  the government,atleast in some countries.If you are interested in some ICO's going on now look at Selfkey - which is really promising and Wepower ICO .You can check my signature for details about wepower

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

Hello
ICO's won't die like that. There will always be someone who is getting into new project and after seeing the investor response to the current ICO project I'm sure big teams are now desperate to launch their own projects soon.

The projects have been halted may be because the bitcoin went all up high this time which caused the project budget to drift a lot. I mean this impacts the marketing a lot when there is ups and downs in the bitcoin prices. So its always great to stay patient and watch for new ICO to pop in.

The bitcoin price seem to me a lot stable now and there will be soon a time which will bring list of the ICO's. Everything will resume a lot once people see the bright side of the bitcoin again. As if now we are struggling with transaction a lot.
Guddini

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

I think that in the new year there will be even more projects, both good and not so, popularity in this area is growing and more money will be in this direction invest ,  after all, there are still many ideas that can be realized

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mongkie

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

crypterium and abt is a good choice. better check website and roadmap for better knowing.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ngovanngoc

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

The world community is paying close attention to Cryptocurrency! Market capitalization will also increase!! There will be many startup companies with Cryptocurrency! Our job is to spend the time choosing to make the right choices!!
Gail.09

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

It would be interesting to know - what will happen on this year. For me, I keep an eye on RISE I don't know if anyone of you heard it.
hheight

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

There can't be a great product without investments, thus ICOs will "live long and prosper". People have learned to define quality campaigns and we will observe a decrease of scam.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

Hello

there will always be ico that arrive as the progress and innovation and carrying digital technology. I think, maybe this year will be getting more popular about virutal currencies around the world.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

Recent ICOs that are in the market and are performing well are pro, amb, powr and evx. Among the upcoming icos i think crypterium and swissborg are good.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

Hello

It has been said that some of the larger companies, blue chips and all, have already taken a look into this new way of finance and may have very large ICOs. I think that the best of 2018 has not arrived yet at all.

Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Unfortunately, I can not remember where I read, some experts and my thoughts are also like that. The total capitalization of all crypto-transformations in 2018 will exceed $ 1 trillion. USA. I think that it will be much more and make your own conclusion
unsquidly

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

2018 is set to be an interesting year to see if digital currencies continue to infiltrate into the mainstream, with certain ICOs in particular well worth watching out for.
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

I think there will be more ICO's in 2018, as long as the price of bitcoin keeps increasing, more and more people will look into finding the next bitcoin.

What I think we will see is an evolution in ICO's, I don't think ICO's with just a white paper will be successful, but we will see more parts to it to grow investor confidence.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

I would like to recommend two ICOs. The first one is GoNetwork, a great opportunity to participate on a project by a great team. The second one is Ink, co-financed by Y Combinator. If you want to take part on these you need to hurry as it is likely that they will be oversubscribed. Just join the whitelist. For Ink, use www.paywithink.com and referral code "BPRT" if you want. For goNetwork see my signature.

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

You may laugh at this one but one that seems to me like it will have good demand is an ICO called Live Stars. The reason I think they will have demand is because many people in the world use these kind of services and I think a 5 million cap is small due to that factor.

Thermatic

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

People would love to make some money from air so yes, nore ICOs in 2018
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

I think we will see and increase still in the amount of ICO's as long as the price of bitcoin / alt coins increase more and more people will be looking for the next big one to make a profit out of it.

I do think that regulation will have to come in at some point, but it depends if they create regulations to make it safer for investors or to crush ICO's.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

Hello

I am on the bounty campaign for goNetwork and I also intend to invest on it. There is plenty of community involvement and it comes from a team that has had previous success in the blockchain arena.

roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

I think it will continue to grow in 2018. As long as Bitcoin and ETH keep increasing people will look for the new ICO to make them rich.

I think we will see some changes, one thing I have noticed is there are more and more ICO's that have a working product. If you want a recommendation, I suggest Crowdholding. They are doing something really cool with co-creation, low hard cap and a very strong team. Last time I looked today, they were at 87% completion, so I expect them to be done by the end of the weekend / start of the week.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
annbagira

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

I am sure this is just a start for new good ICOs. I think it will be very  interesting but more hardest to participate in ICO maybe will be more governments regulations and I think more countries will accept it. I think in 2018 will me more strict term and conditions for ICO creators and for investors for all! Good luck to all of us. Wink
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

Hello
there will be another new good idea ICOs in 2018 and actullay ICO will never die

due this way is very hot nowaday
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lawrencewintermeyer/2018/01/07/my-2018-crypto-predictions/2/#47d235f41413 interesting article on the point, all tendencies are described, and you will be able to assess the whole picture.
cryptowomba

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

I think that ICO's will still continue to grow in 2018.

As long as Bitcoin and ETH increase in value and the news reports on it, there are more and more people who will look for the next bitcoin through ICO's.
LSt56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Hello
I think ico will not die, because ico will be influenced by investors and we know that nowadays a lot of big investors are coming in the world of crypto.

Tynovten_

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

There will be much present that try to be the best. But not a bit that try to use moment like this to scam. Keep be careful on invest in some ICO. Hope for scammer to be solved soon so they won't give damage to people.

handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I think they will continue to increase and still raise large amount of cash.

I think we will see a shift into making them more customer friendly and towards building investment confidence. We have already see ICO's start to market with celebs.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

Hello
Hello. I think that in 2018 Ico will still be developing and this will be his best year, but on  the beginning of 2018, I do not see any really cool and promising projects. Maybe still appear

It is a bit of a low moment I agree, yet still some cool ones are out there. The signature I am wearing is for goNetwork and I believe is a good project. Also Ink may be worth a coin or two.

wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

I think the number will stay the same as the end of 2017 but maybe they will evolve to become better at supporting investor confidence.

As long as Bitcoin and Altcoins continue to increase in value and get more media spotlight more and more people will be looking into them and investing.
NikitaSkublov0202

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

I've recently found a very interesting project. ModulTrade. It’s a smart-contract blockchain based trade ecosystem. It brings together a comprehensive range of services for the full B2B trade cycle. It’s really great and ICO is already going. What do you think of it?
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

ICO will be replaced with hardfork,
so that the volume of trading in 2018 is predicted to rise sharply

guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

I think it will survive for at least a period of time. There are many new icos and more are on the way to come, though most of them are not so good. And of course some of them are good enough for us to make profit, so the icos will survive.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

I think that we will see more ICO's in 2018 as more people are getting interested in cryptocurrencies. I think they will change and we will see new and exciting ICO's that will raise the bar on what we expect.
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Check Astracoin ICO ,it looks very promising and ICO running now. https://www.astrcoin.io/ link on website.
welhzh

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

great, mark down.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

ICO's in the last quarter of last year was a bit few and they say it's going to less and less but it was not. It seems like this year, ICOs are now back and getting alive and we will see more and more of them coming.

Agree with this, and moreover they will be very popular in nearest future, because of their low price.
ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

Probably there will be some good Ico’s in the rest of 2018 but of course it’ll be hard to find which one is better or which is horrible.. Hope this year will also be amazing for cryptocurrencies..  Wink
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

I have my eyes set on Polymath atm. Platform for launching securities. They're basically putting Wall Street on the blockchain. https://polymath.network/
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

Just a quick update on the goNetwork ICO. The maximum number of users for a telegram group is 40k if I am not wrong. So if you want to be informed about it is the time to join the channel. I think this ICO will rocket even if you don't buy on sale or presale.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

Probably there will be some good Ico’s in the rest of 2018 but of course it’ll be hard to find which one is better or which is horrible.. Hope this year will also be amazing for cryptocurrencies..  Wink

Oh, it is just a bit of business knowledge and keeping your head cold. Also it is about spreading your risk. So don't go all in into any ICO, learn about business and follow the cryptoworld. Some token out there can make you reach financial freedom, you just have to find it.

cryptofunn

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

good projects - nucleus, bluzelle, props, kairos. These are projects with different options for the practical application of the blockchaine

upisdown

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

There are many good ICOs coming out on 2018, depends on what sector you are interested. A good ICO for the automotive industry is the UService Blockchain, and many more.

batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

Personally I think that ICOs will still continue through 2018 as more and more people are still looking into cryptocurrencies. I do think that ICOs will change to invest investors confidence.

sarojan9980

Activity: 118

My Identity Coin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

I think in 2018 it's a more growt year because now there is so many competators are there banking ico's are more. So in 2018 there is more good ico's are coming.

oSmancikSlowyu

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

MY list:
1) https://dadi.cloud/en/
2) https://sato.wiki/
3) https://getbabb.com/

All are very different, but i like them all.

i agree dadi.

XRB TEAM MAKES NEW ICO : DADI

What is DADI?

DADI is a global, decentralized cloud platform, focused on the provision of web services to help you build, scale and grow your digital products.
DADI is a global, decentralized cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Unlike existing centralized cloud services, DADI implements a fog computing structure - a decentralized pool of devices, all of which are connected to the Internet. With DADI there is no single authority that regulates computing resource distribution. The platform uses cost-efficient fog computing organized by aDecentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Autonomous Organization (DAO) rather than a centralized cloud structure, removing the need to pay in advance for private and monopolized cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.

DADI's web services are organized around a microservices architecture that provides a series of intelligent apps for building digital products.

Who is DADI?

The DADI team is 18 strong, majority engineers, and all senior in their own fields. The company operates an all-remote setup, with a focus on asynchronous working designed to facilitate a healthy life/work balance.

DADI ERC20 token:

"DADI tokens are an integral part of the DADI Network. Consumers will be charged fees for their usage of DADI Web Services. The biggest slice of those fees will go to Hosts, with a percentage of every Host’s income paid to the Gateways that they are attached to. A smaller percentage is retained and dedicated to supporting the underlying connectivity of the network (the Ecosystem fund). A similar percentage is paid to the DADI team for the ongoing development and iteration of the platform, while Investors earn a percentage from all transactions and operational fees."

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-1.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-2.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-3.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-4.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-5.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-6.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-7.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-8.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-9.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-10.jpg

KEY LINKS

Supporting site for the DADI Crowdsale: https://dadi.cloud/r/v0fy4j5feh

Documents

Technology

Connect with the team

AsrRustam

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

In general ICO is always a good opportunity to earn, as well as to organizers and participants, but you always need to study projects and see what stands behind this project. And I also think that 2018 is the year of ICO
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

I think as more and more people know and contact encrypted currency, there will be more people joining the ICO.
If say 2017 is just a starting point, and 2018 will break out.
I think ICOs estimate will slow down after 2018.
norashing

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Hello

I think ico will continue to grow in 2018 because now researchers in China are launching a lot of strategies for their projects.

VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

Ckeck Neurogress. They are involved in neurocontrol development. Hope that project will make it so we could control things with our brains as I always dreamed of  Cheesy
spooky and thrilling
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Hello

I think ico will continue to grow in 2018 because now researchers in China are launching a lot of strategies for their projects.
I am confused now, Some say ICO will be abolished in 2108 and some say it still exists and like you said it will continue to grow. It's best that ICOs have to be there to help people project to keep growing.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

i think in 2018 there will be less icos. because more and more people know now that a lot of icos are scam.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

I think that the year 2017 is a year too many ICOs born to make the quality of the ICO is reduced. So, I hope 2018 will be the year to create valuable ICOs and potential currencies

Pertor

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

Hello

The most promising ICO in 2018 now: TheWorldNews, Fire Lotto, Experty, Envion, TBIS, MeetnGreetMe, FreelancerCoin, Adbank, PlayBets, ONZ. Without doubt, many more interesting projects will appear.
Aoliveira

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 08:59:45 PM by Aoliveira

A lot of projects are planned to make ICO in 2018. Among them, at least, TON.
ICO is a very convenient tool for developers and investors. It will be alive.

CREDITS   |   BLOCKCHAIN FOR FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
ICO PERIOD : 1 Feb. - 28 Feb., 2018 (https://credits.com/)
whitepaper (https://credits.com/Content/Docs/TechnicalWhitePaperCREDITSEng.pdf)  ●  facebook (https://www.facebook.com/creditscom/)  ●  twitter (https://twitter.com/CreditsCom)  ●  ann thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240124Cool  ●  bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2241121)  ●  telegram (https://t.me/creditscom) ● Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/company/13370238/)
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

I think we will keep seeing the influx of ICOs as long as bitcoin is still extremely value and the news reports on it.

I do think they will evolve to become more noob friendly, which I don't know if that is a good thing or not...
XFlowZion

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

ICO's in the last quarter of last year was a bit few and they say it's going to be less and less but that did not happen. It seems like this year, ICOs are now back and getting alive and we will see more and more of them coming.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:31:29 AM

2018 ICO's, some of them will still be valuable to us.. With many great ideas, good ICO surely will brings us better future
although not all of them are good, but maybe we can count on some of them, i think in 2018, ICO will still rise
captin crunch

Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

Hello

I do not think that all ICOs as they are vital for development of crypto world. As to the good projects I can recommend Ambit Mining, it is really good project. Pre-sale already began.

GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

many ico are re-scheduled for pre sale or token sale, but it seems to be a step taken in sec securing investors, and now it seems the market is back stable and promising again.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

Invest in Ambit Mining, very good idea with good team and well planned, so I am sure they will go well. If we will support good projects iCOs will have future.
davidcox

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:43:24 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 11:55:00 AM by davidcox

In my opinion Dfinity, Photochain and GoNetwork are the best ico in 2018 seems really interesting project about blockchain platform.
olsyd

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Hello
ICO won't die until it won't be strictly regulated by the law. I think the number of ICO projects will increase along with the market capitalization growth. Somewhere I saw statistics that in March of the number of ICO started to grow rapidly
007_cryptoone

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

Attention please! You've come to the place that will make you rich and successful! Now you can find out everything about it. Interesting project P2PS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
lalatao77

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

With their technology, you can control things with your brain. They already tested it and there is a video on their YouTube channel.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

Icos will be always part of cryptocurrencies but there are too many scams because of any rules about icos and people dont have any information about icos just all people invest there money. After some regulation I think it ll be more productive than now.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Hello
ICO will never die, now many emerging new ico projects with very interesting concepts. Ideas will always be there and that's a good thing for all of us. So not only in 2018 ICO will exist but in the following years will always be there.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

Currently most ico very quiet enthusiasts, because a lot of ico who after token sale can not give satisfaction of investors, many ico who intent just want to get money without giving clarity how the project goes forward. people are getting saturated with it, I think the team should be an ico project should be consistent because with the ico we all have a great opportunity to raise funds so that ico is very useful until in the future, not to be trivial ico view will be very negative.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

I think spot coin will be a best ico in this year...Spotcoin is powerd by NEO.. this is a awesome project in this year.. this project will reach the moon.. because this team have highly dedicated team and good support team.. Team can change the feat of the project.. this team can lead this project to moon.. as a invester u should think about background of the project before investing... i think this is the project every one should invest... spotcoin will start there public sale 1st of may in 2018.... invest on this and be success
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

The most promising ICO in 2018 is Productivist ICO. Productivist is a unique decentralized Blockchain and associated protocol and is posited to become the next evolutionary step for both the Smart Manufacturing and ‘Industrial Revolution’ movements.
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

check fantom foundation, which is one of the most potential ICO projects in 2018. Projects from Korea are always profitable.
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

I be convinced that in 2018 Ico liking calmness be development and this liking be his best benign eld, nevertheless on  the activating of 2018, I arrange not secretaire whatever in exactitude chill and promising projects. Maybe calmness appear
007_cryptoone

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

Hello successful man! Yes, I call you so, then that I know that soon you will be addicted to a wonderful and promising project - P2PS
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
 https://www.p2psf.org/
NouriZ
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

New and more inovative ICOs are created every day.
It can be a lot of work to stay updated on all ICOs but it can also work out in your favor to do so.

- Nouri
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

I think that many people notice the difference between 2017 and 2018. This year there are not so many projects that would really say about the large fees, because this year many investors have felt the consequences of the fall of bitcoin, I think that after half of 2018 everything will again normalize.
Conasse

Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

ICOs have a bad image now. It will be replaced by STO.
The difference is STO is a token offering regulated and registered with the SEC or uses or like Reg A+

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
FsJsxy

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

They will not disappear, I think that they will be twice as many. This segment of the market still has huge potential.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

Hopefully, in the last two quarters of this year, the price of the market capitalization as a whole will increase but before that, it may not be possible to invest in the ICO mainly for the reason that good ICO do not enter the market when its a dry spell
nojumkel

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Presumably there will be some great Ico's in whatever is left of 2018 obviously it'll be elusive which one is better or which is ghastly.. Expectation this year will likewise be stunning for digital currencies.. Wink
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

The ICOs for the year two thousand eighteen is in demand business because of a lot of opportunity that will come to this kind of business and industry because of their great performances.
danbitcoin1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

They've not been great overall so far, there's still plenty of good ones though, they just take a lot more research to find than last year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
erjanite

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

You check with this one ---> https://www.virtualrehab.co/
There's a lot of good ICOs out there but nothing beats the ICOs that actually help people in deeper level. Just by reading their whitepaper, I can see the commitment of the community in spreading awareness about social anxiety, drug abuse and such. I just read their whitepaper here - https://www.virtualrehab.co/vr-new-uploads/White-Paper.pdf
hunnykaushal

Merit: 137

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

There are many good ICO's coming in 2018 and many to come. Always do your own research before you invest in any ICO.
AndyKete

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

Normally it provides better outcomes backing token launches which you know well so thus hold a higher chance to get to choose in depth.
AndronBelikoFF

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

2018 was very unprofitable for investments in ICO. It's all the fault of the red market. There is no new money on the market. This is the whole problem.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:20 AM

There will be much present that endeavor to be the best. In any case, not a bit that endeavor to utilize minute like this to trick. Keep be cautious on put resources into some ICO. Seek after con artist to be understood soon so they won't offer harm to individuals.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:09:48 AM

Hello
It has proved itself that the year will be hard enough for all the coisn and we need to be ptient to wait for the good time to see the bull market to come. And it will not die as well so we can still make the investment as we like. But we need to be mroe careful than ever.
mudasarali43

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

The spike in the ICO from a small initial price value to the price value after the coin is an indication that the problem represented by the coin is recent and the solution may work in the market, right now the problems are regarding energy competition so wepower was a good option
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

So far Into 2018, Very few ICO's has been able to deliver. With most projects achieving their hard caps, I  really expect more,  instead, of low  a token price after ICO release on main site.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
sharkpc2000

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

As high as Bitcoin and ETH accession in expenditure and the material pieces on it, thither are augmented and augmented human who faculty cast representing the coterminous bitcoin through ICO's.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

Two thousand eighteen ICOs have a better future according to the expert because this is a prosperous year to them because of the higher demand in this kind of business and industry.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform among which there are some very interesting new ones - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

ICO in 2018 is too popular direction and, unfortunately, because of this, all the meaning and all the uniqueness was lost. But we do not need to take this critically because we can not yet know what ICO will be in 2019
hanomnom

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

2018 was not as profitable as expected, especially in terms of ICO. But everything can change by the end of the year so do not think negatively. Half a year ahead.
boutiquecrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

I cannot accurately predict ICO at the end of this year. but the ICO is likely to die. Because now there are many ICOs who are Scams and frauds. that is what causes Project Investors at ICO to lose money and ICO users start leaving the ICO. if left like this continues. The ICO will really die.
Khiceog

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

Hello
I was able to earn thanks to investments in ICO and that is why I can not say anything bad about it. 2018 is a great year for ICO
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

Hello
This year is generally difficult to call successful in terms of cryptocurrency. But it seems to me that there are projects that are really very cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: