Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] PEER MOUNTAIN 🔵 DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL 🔵 (CLOSED)  (Read 31956 times)
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Having read through this thread & fought through the many spambots, post farmers & complaints here, I find myself with many questions for the devs, but want to keep it short, so here are a few of them::

According to the peermountain website, you have "a major swiss financial services firm" & a "major german corporation" as your partners - who are they?

Also on your website, you have the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance emblem, indicating that you are a member, yet I don't see peermountain on the members list on their website  https://entethalliance.org/members-2/   - why is that?

Also on your website, you state that you are "Backed by KYC3, a separate business....", but this is not the case:

Jed Grant, listed as CEO of peermountain, also happens to be CEO of KYC3.

Dr. Markus Forster, listed as Data Scientist for peermountain, also happens to be Data Scientist for KYC3.

Florian Lagouche, listed as Blockchain DevOps Engineer for peermountain, also happens to be the Expert in AML Systems applied to Blockchain for KYC3.

Indeed, the peermountain website domain was registered by KYC3 IP DevHold Sarl themselves:  https://whois.domaintools.com/peermountain.com  using the same 1and1.com (cheap) hosting provider.

So I guess this question is why would you state that you are "Backed by KYC3, a separate business" when it is obvious that the people behind KYC3 are the same people behind peermountain & therefore not seperate in any way whatsoever?

I look forward to your answers. Thanks.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

Devs?

Mr Grant?

Mr Forster?

Mr Lagouche?

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

Devs?

Mr Grant?

Mr Forster?

Mr Lagouche?

Nothing.....

I guess the only conclusion then is that this project was a scam & has now been abandoned.

Thanks for the confirmation  Roll Eyes

Peer Mountain

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

Hello IconFirm,

Thanks for your questions and sorry for the delayed answer! First of all I can assure you that the team behind Peer Mountain is working very hard on the project and it is neither a scam nor abandoned.

Regarding the specific points you brought up:
-   Unfortunately, we cannot reveal the names of the major German and Swiss corporations that have signed partnerships with us due to NDA agreements in relation to the token sale – however, we are very excited to make this information public as soon as the token sale has ended! We can guarantee you that both companies have strong intentions to build a Peer Mountain based solution. We have even agreed to move parts of the executive and development team into the headquarters of the Swiss financial institution to kick start the first deployment this fall.

-   EEA is currently being listed on our partners section and we should be up on their site soon too – you can check the announcement of Peer Mountain joining the EEA on their website via this link:  https://entethalliance.org/member-news/  (June 4th, 2018 announcement)

-   All your points regarding KYC3 are correct – Jed Grant is the founder and CEO of both companies and he has taken some of the most experienced members on board as well. “Backed by KYC3” was never intended to hide this fact. On the contrary, we actually believe that it strengthens our value proposition as KYC3 has worked with many large corporate clients and the team has demonstrated its capability to deliver large scale IT project. Through KYC3 and other projects, the Peer Mountain team has decades of experience in technological solutions as well as compliance and regulatory frameworks to deliver them in. Due to this experience and our strong partnerships in the corporate world, we feel so confident that we can actually deploy a self sovereign identity infrastructure in today’s regulatory environment.

Hope these answers are satisfactory but feel free to follow up with anymore questions (please just always give us a few days to get back to you)! We are also planning a live AMA with Jed Grant soon so stay tuned for that announcement.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Hello Joel. Thanks for the delayed answer, nice to know someone from KYC3 actually reads this thread.

I notice your account is brand new & this is your first post. As you are Product Lead Manager, don't you think you should have kept people updated here by posting at least a few times? Anyway, regarding your 1st post:

Unfortunately, we cannot reveal the names of the major German and Swiss corporations that have signed partnerships with us due to NDA agreements in relation to the token sale...

An NDA? Why would any partnership not want the public to know who was involved? This gives the impression of secrecy & arouses suspicion about weather there are any "major German and Swiss corporations" involved at all - especially as Peermountain's main marketing slogan is Trust. Any ICO can quote NDA then hide behind it, many do in fact - it never works out. You need to provide details. Proof.

All your points regarding KYC3 are correct – Jed Grant is the founder and CEO of both companies and he has taken some of the most experienced members on board as well. “Backed by KYC3” was never intended to hide this fact.

I disagree completely. By stating "Backed by KYC3, a separate business....", you have intentionally & deliberately tried to hide the fact that the same people (Jed Grant, Markus Forster, Florian Lagouche, etc) are behind both entities. They, under the guise of KYC3 are the registered owners the Peermountain website - it is absolutely not a separate business & trying to state otherwise is a falsehood. It seems your teams knowledge of "compliance and regulatory frameworks" somehow gets forgotten when it comes to trying to sell your token.

Talking of tokens, I see bounty hunters either not getting paid or paid a lot less than what was promised after multiple date/rule changes, much like the conflicting info here & on your website - care to comment on that issue?

The use of spambots & noob accounts who only post in this thread is also cause for suspicion. Stop using them.

Peer Mountain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Hello Joel. Thanks for the delayed answer, nice to know someone from KYC3 actually reads this thread.

I notice your account is brand new & this is your first post. As you are Product Lead Manager, don't you think you should have kept people updated here by posting at least a few times?

You are more than welcome and we are always happy to see when people dig deeper into Peer Mountain. We initially contracted a professional and recommended bounty manager to run the first bounty campaign as well as manage the discussion in this thread. We do however realize that we should have been more active ourselves in addition to the bounty managers and will make the effort to be as responsive as possible moving forward, especially in our new ANN thread that will be released soon.

An NDA? Why would any partnership not want the public to know who was involved? This gives the impression of secrecy & arouses suspicion about weather there are any "major German and Swiss corporations" involved at all - especially as Peermountain's main marketing slogan is Trust. Any ICO can quote NDA then hide behind it, many do in fact - it never works out. You need to provide details. Proof.

Partnerships in the crypto space tend to work a little different than in traditional business environments. Our signed partnerships are with large regulated corporations that have to consider a much wider impact – especially since token sales have been under the fierce scrutiny of regulators. We would love to publicly announce our partners but above all we want to build and deliver tech. Both of our major corporate partners are regulated financial institutions and their boards did not want their regulators to question them about supporting a token sale. Their support is for the Peer Mountain tech and ecosystem and not to publicly assist in the marketing campaign of a token sale.

I disagree completely. By stating "Backed by KYC3, a separate business....", you have intentionally & deliberately tried to hide the fact that the same people (Jed Grant, Markus Forster, Florian Lagouche, etc) are behind both entities. They, under the guise of KYC3 are the registered owners the Peermountain website - it is absolutely not a separate business & trying to state otherwise is a falsehood. It seems your teams knowledge of "compliance and regulatory frameworks" somehow gets forgotten when it comes to trying to sell your token.

I am sorry but we have definitely not been hiding that fact in any way. Actually, if you read our timeline on the main homepage you can clearly see that Peer Mountain was a Project born from relationships and activities in KYC3. We also make references to KYC3 in our blog and if you just check out Jed’s Linkedin profile you can see that he is still active in both companies as of today. I do want to point out again that this is a reassurance for all eventual token holders that Peer Mountain is a venture with long term experience in tech and compliance.

Although some people are still active in both companies, they are a completely separate businesses at this point and not dependent on each other. I, for example, have no ties to KYC3 of any sorts. KYC3 also sells a completely separate line of products and tech.

Talking of tokens, I see bounty hunters either not getting paid or paid a lot less than what was promised after multiple date/rule changes, much like the conflicting info here & on your website - care to comment on that issue?

We ran a first pre-order in February. Initially we wanted to run our public sale shortly thereafter but the dates were changed after we were offered the opportunity to work with TokenMarket on our public sale. TokenMarket’s outstanding reputation has given us a lot of positive exposure but unfortunately lead to a longer delay between pre-order and token sales. The bounty managers did not want to exceed their usual timeframe for a campaign which ended back in February already. We understood it would be difficult for them continue running the campaign for another 4-6 months and found an agreement with the bounty managers where they would be paid based on the funds raised in the pre-order (hence it was the round that they worked for). As the pre-order results were below expectations, we retrospectively even tripled their reward percentage to accommodate those early supporters. All decisions for the bounty campaign were taken in close discussion and agreement with the bounty managers and we believe to have found a fair solution for both sides.

For the upcoming public sale, we have launched a new proof-of-care program where everybody is welcome to join as well: https://peermountain.com/proof-of-care/

The use of spambots & noob accounts who only post in this thread is also cause for suspicion. Stop using them.

We mostly definitely do not engage any spambots or encourage other people to make empty claims in this thread.

Thanks again!
Joel
CriptoShulz

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

Appeal to the manager ... The question was decided, but in the final table I do not.
Correct. Thank you.

The first table has number 14
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14GCVjprtyXYwpJFoKONHBqMer8xJUi9GD3EtNG8vQR4/edit#gid=1645818558

In the new no, thieves ...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_oPfQv3eOSJkJ0i6Or184VOyMHxTy8jpXZ1SMGi1Wc/edit#gid=0
Not an honest team work ...
Keffirium

Activity: 542
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Where is our money - scammers!

ASURE NETWORK● ●●●●●●●●●● https://asure.network ●●●●●●●●●● ●
● First scalable decentralized social security network ●
nahuelmunoz

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

I'm very very impressed with how peer mountain is building its entity
This is very exceptional for a cryptocurrency issuing company
CriptoShulz

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Where is our money - scammers!

Questions are not for the team, but for the manager.
The manager pretends that he does not see the old table, how many people there are, and how many in the new one.
How so it turns out?))
Rulelies

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

Bounty Manager

Please why is my Medium campaign not in the New list and it is on the Old list. Please look into it quickly and correct this mistake

14.02.2018 18:42:59   Rulelies    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1216033   https://medium.com/@braid.wigs/peer-mountain-ico-review-13602d1aae8f   @Bekky12   0x7d3dD876CAC731062337a61b333D548e7cc7AE8e   15      15   28,77
Thank you

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
NextDoor125

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

#Proof of Authentication Post
Bitcointalk username: kaycyrpto23
Facebookuser name :  heri.laux
Twitter user name : dm3tr1
Telegram Username : @kaycrypto23

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

I'd like to reach out to any victims of the Peermountain project bounty campaign or any investors who are able to provide me with any info or feedback about their experiences with Peermountain.

As a concerned Syscoin investor, I find it difficult to understand why Syscoin have seen fit to enter into a partnership with such a "company", not to mention why this "company" hasn't even bothered to have a presence in their own thread or didn't feel the need to tell their own investors here about this supposed "partnership" with Syscoin.

I'd particularly like to hear from anyone who has either lost funds or feels cheated in the bounty campaign, but also any details about the various "rule changes" or unpaid bounties. I invite anyone who has these or any other details about this outfit to please post their views in the following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0

...or simply click on the link in my sig. I look forward to hearing your views.

Thank you & be safe.

sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

Hi anyone kindly provide me link of website and whitepaper link
Peer Mountain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

I'd like to reach out to any victims of the Peermountain project bounty campaign or any investors who are able to provide me with any info or feedback about their experiences with Peermountain.

As a concerned Syscoin investor, I find it difficult to understand why Syscoin have seen fit to enter into a partnership with such a "company", not to mention why this "company" hasn't even bothered to have a presence in their own thread or didn't feel the need to tell their own investors here about this supposed "partnership" with Syscoin.

I'd particularly like to hear from anyone who has either lost funds or feels cheated in the bounty campaign, but also any details about the various "rule changes" or unpaid bounties. I invite anyone who has these or any other details about this outfit to please post their views in the following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0

...or simply click on the link in my sig. I look forward to hearing your views.

Thank you & be safe.

It is very unfortunate to see you post the same lies about our Project after we have gone through lengths to answer all of your questions in just a few comments back. Why would you just ignore all of your answers and spread the same type of ignorant FUD in this thread?

There are NO victims of the Peer Mountain bounty campaign and/or investors. ALL bounty campaigns will receive their tokens as soon as we can distribute all public and private sale tokens as well - so right after the public sale. The unfortunate market conditions and the partnership with TokenMarket have delayed our sale by several months but none of the investments are at any risk at all. If any bounty contributor has any inquiries regarding their stakes, please direct them towards the bounty manager.

PLEASE stop spreading lies about Peer Mountain without doing any proper research and ignoring our direct answers to your questions. Please refer to comment #3942 for more answers.
Peer Mountain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

Hi anyone kindly provide me link of website and whitepaper link

https://peermountain.com/ and  https://peermountain.com/peermountain-whitepaper.pdf

Looking forward to your questions. Would we also be glad to invite you to join our telegram channel and talk to the founders directly: https://t.me/peermountain

Cheers!
Peer Mountain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

Peer Mountain is again looking for awesome #CHINESE, #KOREAN and #JAPANESE translators to help us with a small translation job as part of the Proof of car program (https://peermountain.com/proof-of-care/)

If you want to earn your share of PMTN before the public sale, please leave us a comment below!
elzahovh

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

Hey!
I have PM'd you regarding the translations!
Check, please!
Thanks!
Peer Mountain

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Latest Announcemet:

Hello all early Peer Mountain supporters.

Thank you for your continued support in our Project. We are very excited that we can announce the public sale date officially for October 2nd, 2018. Despite unfavorable market conditions, we have been able to secure strong partnerships for our token sale and are excited to open up our project to the public. We encourage everyone to get whitelisted to guarantee a spot in the first round of the public sale.

We do also want to thank all contributors of this bounty campaign and ensure them that their rewards will be distributed right after the TGE. If you do have any enquiries regarding your bounty stake, please direct them at your bounty manager. All bounty contributors are also more than welcome to join our Proof-of-Care program as well:

https://peermountain.com/proof-of-care/

♣️  Social: https://t.me/peermountain 
♣️  Website: https://www.peermountain.com/
♣️  Our new Bitcointalk ANN thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5008236.new#new

mirallas (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

Dear Peer Mountain Bounty Hunters. Please come to the group. The company is distributing very soon the rewards.
Join the bounty telegram group:
https://t.me/joinchat/FiNuvUiIvpe6dnLqBo2L9w
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191]
  Print  

Jump to: