Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin calendar with important dates  (Read 189 times)
sebinator (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:57:11 PM

Is there a calendar that lists all important dates of altcoins like Neo, OMG, ETH, BTC...? I know that some of them have roadmaps, but it would be much easier if there was a website. If there is none, I suggest someone to create a website dedicated to that. It will for sure give you some profit through ads and donations.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zenman0

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:00:52 PM

This is a great idea. Unfortunately I do not have any experience in website building or online marketing. Let's hope that there is somebody who will implement this idea.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

I think your suggestion is very reasonable one. The calendar as has been rightfully mentioned will be showing us some important dates that would be beneficial to all participants both investors and bounty hunters. It's a welcome development sir.

HOMT

Powered by,
sebinator (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:07:42 PM

This is a great idea. Unfortunately I do not have any experience in website building or online marketing. Let's hope that there is somebody who will implement this idea.

If you can collect the information in a spreadsheet, then I will put it into a simple website. Or we can create a Google spreadsheet and contribute together.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:08:41 PM

We can get some sites listing the upcoming events and gathering of many coins and teams but the idea of creating a calendar with events that occurred and that are going to occur with a option to filter coins would be great.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:25:48 PM

Im sure there is some calendar available, not using my home computer or I would be able to provide link. Will send it if no one else does it Before me.
GPU5970

Activity: 70

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:31:47 PM

No, there isn't any, and all those who are saying that they will provide you a link are lying, there isnt something like that.
If you want to make your own calendar, just follow the twitter accounts that you want to trade with.

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:43:57 PM

Even if You`ll find altcoin calendar there are no garantee that the data in it is legit and truth. Even if the event was planned to the exact date it could be daleyed or postponed and You have to track this yourself before You invest money.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

Is there a calendar that lists all important dates of altcoins like Neo, OMG, ETH, BTC...? I know that some of them have roadmaps, but it would be much easier if there was a website. If there is none, I suggest someone to create a website dedicated to that. It will for sure give you some profit through ads and donations.

http://coinmarketcal.com/  I watch all the events here. Very convenient and do not need to keep everything in mind. Maybe you need it.

EverMashin

Activity: 336

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:09:47 PM

http://coinmarketcal.com/  I watch all the events here. Very convenient and do not need to keep everything in mind. Maybe you need it.

I also use this site, only I wanted to advise him, but I already beat me. Nevertheless, it is possible to sell well on the news line, coins grow up to important events.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:12:01 PM

This is a very good idea, I think many will agree and will be able to offer help.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:03:21 AM

Thanks for the very useful link. I looked now, there's a lot that's collected in one place and I do not need to look for tweeters and write myself in a table.
Miyaclint28

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:14:59 AM

Maybe it is a good idea because it will make it easier for us in play in this forum. in addition we can also schedule something quickly without us having to remember it again, in a very modern age we should be able to set the time with our quick, very well made this calendar-based applications will greatly assist kit was set this time and I very much agree that will
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:17:54 AM

http://coinmarketcal.com/  I watch all the events here. Very convenient and do not need to keep everything in mind. Maybe you need it.

Yep, was just about to recommend that website. There is also www.coincalendar.info - be sure to pay attention to the votes as well since everything is practically user submitted.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:22:03 AM

Good idea, i also agree with that. Watch all events in one website is much more easier than.
Anyway, thanks for the website you told us. I will look for it then.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:33:50 AM

Yep I recommend that's one, but be aware, some information may be not reliable enough until there's some proof and you better crosscheck the information.
sebinator (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:47:40 AM

Thanks. I was looking for exactly this type of list. It's much easier to keep an overview with this website instead to follow every twitter account.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:49:44 PM

Thanks. I was looking for exactly this type of list. It's much easier to keep an overview with this website instead to follow every twitter account.
This is very useful tool for any crypto trader or just a person who wants to sell his crypto assets on the highest prices! Those its just tweets from the projects accounts, the dates of the events had to be proven by votes! the more votes the event has the more hype is around it. 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: