Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 12:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If I am a miner  (Read 132 times)
Spike1337 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:42:33 PM

Hello guys, if I am a mine bitcoin can I confirm transaction? or I should have big mining pool?
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:07:47 PM

If you are referring to mining "solo" it's not recommended. It takes to long(years) to accomplish anything.
Mining in a pool will reward you quickly. However, focus on the "smaller" sized pools, as they pay you everything
your mining equipment earns. Most "Big" pools do not pay all of the reward.

Take sometime and look through the mining boards, and read somethings on the subject. There is ALOT of
information here at this forum. Goodluck!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
Spike1337 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:04:21 AM

If you are referring to mining "solo" it's not recommended. It takes to long(years) to accomplish anything.
Mining in a pool will reward you quickly. However, focus on the "smaller" sized pools, as they pay you everything

Take sometime and look through the mining boards, and read somethings on the subject. There is ALOT of

No you dont understand I mean if I have a miner can I confirm transaction?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3107

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:05:52 AM

No you dont understand I mean if I have a miner can I confirm transaction?

Yes.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Spike1337 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:22:59 AM

I couldn’t find it in net how to do it can you guve me and url?
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:39:01 AM

It’s not a matter of just installing software on your computer and start confirming transactions.To have any realistic chance of actually mining blocks, you would need to obtain ASIC hardware specifically designed for bitcoin mining.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
Spike1337 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:46:47 AM

It’s not a matter of just installing software on your computer and start confirming transactions.To have any realistic chance of actually mining blocks, you would need to obtain ASIC hardware specifically designed for bitcoin mining.

I have S9 miner can I confirm transaction? And if I can can you give me an URL where its explained how to confirm it?

Thanks in advance
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3107

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Confirmation

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Spike1337 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

It's just an info about confirmation, I want tutorial how to confirm it Sad
vkwame30

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:16:09 AM

considering the hardware cost and electricity cost. It will take a long time before you get your money back than to even think of profit. Join a pool and the pool will assist you to make some money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: