Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1UP | DO NOT USE THIS COIN  (Read 10999 times)
SAM-Crypto

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

Hi, is this 1UP coin HP?Huh

https://1upcoin.com/
erguse

Activity: 798
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

We are waiting as a Sub1X holder. The wallet is long open. I threw twice at the PM. There's nothing going on yet.
I believe that you can be at least as successful as Sub1X.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

When is this going to happen? Nobody is going to put up nodes when the nodes are only earning 26% of what they should be earning :/
What number of masternodes do we need running to see the right reward amount?
I've got 11 nodes running and their performance is terrible...
I can not understand how this can be ... now we have less masternode, which means we should receive more payments than planned in the ROI? And we get even less ... developers explain how this can be.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:01:46 AM

We're thinking about cancelling the AirDrop so our price doesn't go down on Exchanges, I will let everyone know my decision tomorrow.
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

hello devs when do you end pre ico? when everyone will receive their rewards?
deanerific

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

Selling 1x 1UP Masternode (285 coins).  Price negotiable.  Please message me with reasonable offers.
deanerific

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

We're thinking about cancelling the AirDrop so our price doesn't go down on Exchanges, I will let everyone know my decision tomorrow.

I think that this is dangerous ground as part of the premine was dedicated to an airdrop.  If you elect not to complete the airdrop then you need to burn those coins.

350 MasterNodes total - 63.2% is uncirculating and in Nodes

57,930 - Circulating Supply
157,680 - Total Supply
295,110 - Max supply (reached in 12 years after which there will be no inflation)

33806 1UP will be AIRDROPPED. 5K 1UP WILL BE AIRDROPPED ON BITCOINTALK. 5 Coins per AirDrop. 23K Coins to SUB1X holders. 2 Coins per SUB1X. 68% of the AirDrop is going to SUB1X holders who can verify they're holding SUB1X (!!!) - SUB1X holders can signup for both the AirDrop and to get the free coins for holding SUB1X and finally 5806 Coins will be distributed in 6 months to users of ContractIt.

12458 + 8333 + 25 Nodes 1UP will be SOLD ON EXCHANGES - to get us additional funds to fund development/listing on Exchanges/Admin

3333 + 40 Nodes 1UP will be given to the Admin/Web Developer

10 Nodes - Bounties

THIS COIN IS FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES AND WILL PRIMARILY BE USED AS A STORE OF VALUE BY THE MARKET AND BY ContractIt to PRINT GAMIFIED ICONS BACKED WITH SUB1X AND 1UP - PEOPLE GET FREE ICONS FOR HOLDING 1UP and SUB1X - YOU CAN REDEEM FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN OUR APP - ContractIt is a Directory of Products and Services for the Post-Monetary world - NOTICE IS FOR OUR USERS ON OUR APP THATS COMING OUT IN 6 MONTHS - EDDIE
Quoted for posterity.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:24:00 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:39:31 AM by oneupcoin

We've decided that we're still going to do the BitcoinTalk AirDrop but we will no longer be doing the SUB1X AirDrop because of public, negative comments from the SUB1X Admin calling us selling Nodes for .475 a "cash grab". I'm not in the business of doing good things for people who go around spewing hate. Our Market Cap is currently almost twice that of SUB1X if you do the calculation of total supply x .0016666 (which is 0.475/285). The Coins that were initially designated for SUB1X holders are now being used for ICO/Exchange funds. There will NOT be a giant dump of Coins. They will be sold over time. I aim to have total transparency.
deanerific

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

We've decided that we're still going to do the BitcoinTalk AirDrop but we will no longer be doing the SUB1X AirDrop because of public, negative comments from the SUB1X Admin calling us selling Nodes for .475 a "cash grab". I'm not in the business of doing good things for people who go around spewing hate. Our Market Cap is currently almost twice that of SUB1X if you do the calculation of total supply x .0016666 (which is 0.475/285). The Coins that were initially designated for SUB1X holders are now being used for ICO/Exchange funds. There will NOT be a giant dump of Coins. They will be sold over time. I aim to have total transparency.

Edward, straight up dude - how is this not a cash grab?  You're keeping the coins slotted for an airdrop and planning to market sell them.  Give me a fucking break.   Your greed is going to destroy the coin.  Burn any coins that you're not airdropping for SUB1X holders to prove you're not just in this as a cash grab. 

Guardsman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

I did not quite understand that the coin 1UP owners will not charge coins for the coin SUB1X? Airdrop is canceled? Or how? And then they said that we begin payments and I see that I have not received anything at my wallet ... but here is your message. Explain please will the promised payment or not?
Guardsman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

There were many promises: and 2 coins of 1 UP for 1 SUB1X...
And to play the masternodes 1UP for those who have both masternode and 1UP and Sub1X...
And now what?
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

I did not quite understand that the coin 1UP owners will not charge coins for the coin SUB1X? Airdrop is canceled? Or how? And then they said that we begin payments and I see that I have not received anything at my wallet ... but here is your message. Explain please will the promised payment or not?

I don't understand what you're saying. As mentioned above, we are no longer doing an AirDrop 2:1 for SUB1X holders because of a split from SUB1X, but we will be beginning to distribute BitcoinTalk AirDrops tomorrow. Thanks.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

Edward, straight up dude - how is this not a cash grab?  You're keeping the coins slotted for an airdrop and planning to market sell them.  Give me a fucking break.   Your greed is going to destroy the coin.  Burn any coins that you're not airdropping for SUB1X holders to prove you're not just in this as a cash grab.  

Umm, we are not willing to do 2:1 AirDrops for SUB1X holders anymore, because their Admin said shitty things about us selling Nodes for .475. I'm not greedy at all. I'm just not willing to do nice things for shitty people. If I was greedy, this would be an exit scam, but that's not the case. That's why I use my real name. The Coins we were going to use for the SUB1X AirDrop will be sold slowly over time to help fund development long-term. If you don't like that, feel free to sell your Node. Noones holding you back. The Coin is doing just fine and is not going to die. I expect we'll have a 10M market cap in a month once we've hit some more of our Milestones.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

There were many promises: and 2 coins of 1 UP for 1 SUB1X...
And to play the masternodes 1UP for those who have both masternode and 1UP and Sub1X...
And now what?

Now because of SUB1X Admin saying shitty things about our project, we decided to NOT do an AirDrop to SUB1X holders! Sorry if you're a SUB1X holder, but I won't tolerate disrespect from the SUB1X Admin. I have invested SO much time into this Coin and it's just begun. I have to think long-term and the amount of money and time it will take to get this Coin going to the moon.
Guardsman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

Sorry for my English. I am writing through Google translator. I'm just waiting for the promised 40 1UAP coins for the airstrop (for the fact that I have 20 coins SUB1X) and always look in my wallet, but I understand that you canceled this payment because of disagreements with the project SUB1X? Or is it okay and we will get our coins? And another question: will the rally take place? At me both masternodes and 1UP and SUB1X. Once again, I'm sorry for the text.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Sorry for my English. I am writing through Google translator. I'm just waiting for the promised 40 1UAP coins for the airstrop (for the fact that I have 20 coins SUB1X) and always look in my wallet, but I understand that you canceled this payment because of disagreements with the project SUB1X? Or is it okay and we will get our coins? And another question: will the rally take place? At me both masternodes and 1UP and SUB1X. Once again, I'm sorry for the text.

We won't be AirDropping Coins for SUB1X holders anymore. Sorry. Yes we had disagreements with SUB1X. Send me your 1UP wallet address and I will send you a few bonus Coins though once I begin doing AirDrops.
Guardsman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

Sorry of course, but if you have a disagreement with the developer of the SUB1 project, why should ordinary coin holders suffer from this? It seems to me that one must fulfill one's promise. You can change the current rules, but what you promised already must be done! Otherwise it's not solid.
erguse

Activity: 798
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

We won't be AirDropping Coins for SUB1X holders anymore. Sorry. Yes we had disagreements with SUB1X. Send me your 1UP wallet address and I will send you a few bonus Coins though once I begin doing AirDrops.

In this case you need to do the same thing to all SUB1X holders. Everyone is waiting.
If we knew it would not be, we would join the Bitcointalk airdrop. I think that the SUB1Xs are now in vain.
For weeks I have 1UP wallet installed and working on my computer just for this job. And I keep the SUB1X for this job.
Guardsman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

My wallet 1UP - 17LRTkoSfaZqFC1TsohSwxHpKsxcbuieV3
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

In this case you need to do the same thing to all SUB1X holders. Everyone is waiting.
If we knew it would not be, we would join the Bitcointalk airdrop. I think that the SUB1Xs are now in vain.
For weeks I have 1UP wallet installed and working on my computer just for this job. And I keep the SUB1X for this job.

Ok, send me your 1UP wallet address and I will do the same for you that I am doing for Guardsman. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: