Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1UP | DO NOT USE THIS COIN  (Read 10999 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

Developers or anyone from the team, please write at least a couple of lines in this topic. Many do not sit in the Discord and read only Bitcointalk. Clear the situation with entering new exchanges and exchanging coins for coins of your new project. Will or not, on what terms and approximately when. I believe that you did not ask for the project and are engaged in its development, but not bad...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandeeo0402

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Dev can you share the updates here?
Guardsman

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

It would not be bad, but the virgin initially had a chat in the Discord, but here it was rarely shown. Most of the investors in the project communicate here. Although serious news the developer usually publishes.
We are looking forward to entering a new exchange and exchanging coins.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

1UP Coin is no longer. The Blockchain has been confirmed to not have accurate transaction logs due to the Developer Remapper not creating an immutable Blockchain. I am removing myself from this Coin because I do not trust the Blockchain. My computer and VPS for the Master Wallet has been compromised by potential malware/viruses in the original wallet release. If the community wants to decentralize it, they can but I DO NOT recommend using this Blockchain as it currently stands!
joshwaan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

Thanks for killing the channel mate Sad
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

1UP Coin is no longer. The Blockchain has been confirmed to not have accurate transaction logs due to the Developer Remapper not creating an immutable Blockchain. I am removing myself from this Coin because I do not trust the Blockchain. My computer and VPS for the Master Wallet has been compromised by potential malware/viruses in the original wallet release. If the community wants to decentralize it, they can but I DO NOT recommend using this Blockchain as it currently stands!
you sold Masternodes to us @0.475 BTC and now you are saying that you are removing your self from it.
ok where is our money that 12 BTC that you suppose to pay cryptopia for listing fee as you promised.
hey, you are the shittest motherfucker dev i have ever seen.
and now you start selling another shit coin called BitX @ 2.112 BTC.

wow, do people ever feel ashamed? ( i think some people like Edoane don't )
hey Edoane just wanna tell you, fuck you bastard.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

I think you're just using the programming as an excuse to take your money and run.
SUB1x incurred similar issues and proceeded with additional development to resolve the issues. You took a holiday right after launching a coin, came back to issues and decided 'screw it', I'm done, I've got my money.

So  - still not a cash grab, right?
Guardsman

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

You just said that you are launching a new project, give us new coins and be engaged in two projects at the same time! And now you are saying that you are leaving ?! I hope that we misunderstood you. You do not want to say that you throw the project and investors who believe you and gave you their bitcoins? It's not something that's not decent, it's called cheating! Problems in the project 1AP - so deal with their correction! You can not - hire people. Do not get anything, then release a new coin and exchange. I do not want to believe that you meanly deceived us. Prove to all that you are a decent person!
seddik

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

You just said that you are launching a new project, give us new coins and be engaged in two projects at the same time! And now you are saying that you are leaving ?! I hope that we misunderstood you. You do not want to say that you throw the project and investors who believe you and gave you their bitcoins? It's not something that's not decent, it's called cheating! Problems in the project 1AP - so deal with their correction! You can not - hire people. Do not get anything, then release a new coin and exchange. I do not want to believe that you meanly deceived us. Prove to all that you are a decent person!
you want a proof? ok here we go.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
greenpenguin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

A search of Contractit app, leads you to the CEO Edward Doane and his picture.
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (may be in SF)
I hope he faces recourse for his actions. He stole from a lot of people.
seddik

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

@Guardsman,  and you still think that was a misynderstanding?
and you don't want to call him a scammer.
this motherfucker called Edward Doane is worst than a scammer.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
seddik

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

A search of Contractit app, leads you to the CEO Edward Doane and his picture.
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (may be in SF)
I hope he faces recourse for his actions. He stole from a lot of people.
yes i hope someone takes actions against this pig.
i will do my best to make this bastard life a mess.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
greenpenguin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

Made a new 1up Discord, meet up there? https://discord.gg/gPFbG
joshwaan

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

Made a new 1up Discord, meet up there? https://discord.gg/gPFbG

Joined Smiley
Pesh

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

To those who wish to join the newly created Discord server which I and the developer are working towards revival of the coin then please join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/xRQCy5A
Pesh

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

This information doesn't mean anything because it provides us with no answers as to why you left. All you are doing is blaming poor remapper for your mistakes. How dare you run off with people's investments like that?
Guardsman

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

@Guardsman,  and you still think that was a misynderstanding?
and you don't want to call him a scammer.
this motherfucker called Edward Doane is worst than a scammer.
I just always try not to think about people badly. Around and so many different bastards and scoundrels, and want to believe in the best in people. Therefore, I try to be softer in my statements, although everything is boiling inside of me!
Frankie001

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:51:59 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 11:18:33 PM by Frankie001

you want a proof? ok here we go.

Edward Doane
147 Ashgrove Ave
Dartmouth, NS B2V 1L2
+19024349408
That's his details for anyone in Canada that got scammed by him, should lay a charge of fraud/theft...
he's since made his facebook profile private but in his last post blames remapper, for having access to all his passwords and keys and i quote "The blockchain developer of 1up i believed gained unauthorized access to my laptop and VPS. I'm going about changing my my passwords to all my accounts. I'm lucky my Bitcoin didn't get drained, but it's safe now.Moral of this story is don't trust developers you don't know."
1) 1up wasn't trade-able at the time, who would have access to a btc wallet with quite a few btc in and leave that and take the 1up lol
2)in the discord he said he and remapper had the keys to wallet, never mentioned anything of remapper having got unauthorized access
3) he said his coins dissapeared due to the bug in the wallet but when he got pressed for the addy, he changed his tune and said it was stolen just before the bug came in play, he never produced the wallet addy
4) "Moral of this story" What morals, you have none, he moved the coins himself as part of his exit scam,this is what i believe
5) for all the shit remapper received, he's still there helping the community with a revamp.
In short,Edoane scammed us and tried to pin it on remapper, who's completely innocent in all of this

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
TheWatchers1456

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

Tisk Tisk Tisk

What would Master Cody think.

I am a Billboard . . . For a price

But no one has found that price
Guardsman

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

Guys how do you "move", which appeared in the project after the departure of our developer? this "move" I have not seen even once during the lifetime of the project! I am sure that everything will be fine with us! To all who have not yet joined - come to a new chat in Discord: https://discord.gg/xRQCy5A
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: