Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:02:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1UP | DO NOT USE THIS COIN  (Read 10999 times)
tiendung175a

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

tanx for smooth transaction , 1up recieved and ready to perform as masternode , good luck with the project

gonna watch this thread but let's start by running this masternode
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

The website of the project can not be opened. Is the project being adjusted? I hope you can make an earlier update. Come on.

The head of the project is out and in disagreement with the developer.
https://discord.gg/Hw84xr

Join this discord channel for more information.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:59:21 AM

Everyone should assume that Edward Doane is behind any attempt to revive 1UP. Do not support this coin. Do not support its revival.

At this point, I can unequivocally state that there is no chance your statement is true. I can give my word that the community takeover and future of this coin/chain is 100% community based by holders and buyers of the coin and not the original developer/OP of this ANN.
hasidz7887876

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

It's no further ahead then when i posted on this topic a yr ago.
Market Price is irrelevant.
End user adoption has not moved.. it's still dead.
Pesh

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:45:35 AM

I would invite everyone to denounce Edward Doane with the CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency), this is like the IRS but in Canada. I assume he did pay his dues on his capital gains. If he gained 150 000$, he should be paying about 75 000$ to the Agency, if not, that's called tax evasion. Hopefully he was smart enough to brag about his gains after he reported his winnings.

As it was posted earlier, this is the information we currently have from him:
Edward Doane
147 Ashgrove Ave, Dartmouth
NS B2V 1L2
+1-902-434-9408

And you can fill a report online at: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/programs/about-canada-revenue-agency-cra/suspected-tax-cheating-in-canada-overview.html

Everyone should assume that Edward Doane is behind any attempt to revive 1UP. Do not support this coin. Do not support its revival.
We are trying to revive the coin for sure. It's a whole community behind it, we have renamed the coin through a community vote and discussions over wallet type and algorithms are being made. I am active there almost 5 hours a day and am willing to answer any questions you may have. Remapper will be making the wallets as he has decided to do so without charge, we felt sorry that such a brilliant community of people were scammed. So we are trying to revive the coin to the best of our ability. So far we have given members roles within the community to help out with the discord. We will also be making a twitter not long after the swap and will make the announcements too. Follow us on discord: https://discord.gg/T9r4ZQG
Pesh

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

The coin is not dead. We will work hard to make sure the coin is to some value within the market and the community will help along with it as they have done so already.
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

Unfortunately, in the current crypto world, technologies are losing marketing, as there is no real application of technology ...
Therefore, who is better able to promote their product - that in the end and will be on a horse! Now is the period when marketing decides everything. Therefore, I do not exclude that if the right approach is taken, 1UP can succeed!
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

The coin is not dead. We will work hard to make sure the coin is to some value within the market and the community will help along with it as they have done so already.

Are you going to open a new ANN now that there is a new name, ticker and motto? IT would probably attract new guys as well.
Frankie001

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:51:23 AM

[/quote]

This is not possible, Edward has committed suicide a few weeks back, those of us within the sub1x and formerly known as 1up community have known this for a few weeks now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:20 AM

Original 1UP MasterNode purchasers who purchased from the Admin in December 2017/January 2018 will receive a new Coin as compensation once we have found a new Blockchain Developer and he has time to develop the new Coin. No swap needed. A swap would not be possible anyway because the original 1UP Blockchain is not safe due to changing transaction logs and past Block information, in other words the original 1UP chain is"mutable".

1UP Coin is no longer. The Blockchain has been confirmed to not have accurate transaction logs due to the Developer Remapper not creating an immutable Blockchain. I am removing myself from this Coin because I do not trust the Blockchain. My computer and VPS for the Master Wallet has been compromised by potential malware/viruses in the original wallet release. If the community wants to decentralize it, they can but I DO NOT recommend using this Blockchain as it currently stands!

The master wallet for the Coin which was holding 70K+ Coins, lost 90% of the Coins to the testnet bug (which was fixed). We are forking onto a new chain called BitX to recover everyones Coins. You will get to keep your 1UP and get 1:1 BitX if you held 1UP Coins at Block 86399. More details soon.

If you lost 1UP Coins during the testnet bug, please message me on Discord and you will be reimbursed 1UP for the Coins lost.

We have an online-wallet

We are listed on MasterNodes.online https://masternodes.online/currencies/1UP

New website @ 1upcoin.co

White Paper, iOS wallet, Marketing Campaign and ZeroCoin by the end of week

MasterNode sales are over!

We are listed on Stocks.Exchange! https://stocks.exchange/trade/ONEUP/BTC

CURRENT MASTERNODE HOLDERS WHO BOUGHT FROM US, ARE GETTING 7500 MORE COINS SPLIT EQUALLY BETWEEN THEM -
 YOU MUST HAVE YOUR NODE ONLINE BY February 1st

If anyone who bought Nodes during the Cryptopia round wants a refund because the price to list on Cryptopia went up 3x and we can't afford to list there until after the ICO, I am willing to refund you up until Tuesday January 23rd. Lots of people want Nodes.

Cryptopia has became 3-4x more expensive since we began our Cryptopia MasterNode round, we now have to wait until after our ICO to list on Cryptopia

AirDrops have closed

We sold three rounds of MasterNodes in 9 days

Find me on 1UP Discord @edoane.

We're having this metal Coin made for our MasterNode investors after we sell all of our MasterNodes

STORE OF VALUE ULTRA LOW SUPPLY LOW INFLATION MASTERNODE COIN

350 MasterNodes total - 63.2% is uncirculating and in Nodes

8,850 - Circulating Supply
157,680 - Total Supply
295,110 - Max supply (reached in 12 years after which there will be no inflation)

5 Coins per AirDrop.

33806 + 12458 + 8333 + 25 Nodes 1UP will be SOLD DURING ICO/ON EXCHANGES (over time) - to get us additional funds to fund development/listing on Exchanges/Admin

3333 + 40 Nodes 1UP will be given to the Admin/Web Developer

10 Nodes - Bounties

Online Wallet: www.piepool.com (search for 1UP)

MasterNode setup guides: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1okMXGJtOQ887wiH790f2wPTFLGYWIJkY

MasterNode Stats page: http://1up.mn.zone/

Block Explorer: http://108.61.166.204/

Source code: https://github.com/1UP-Coin/1UP

Wallets: https://github.com/1UP-Coin/1UP/releases

BOUNTIES

Web Developer: FILLED

Discord and Telegram Mod: FILLED

Marketing guru: 1 Node

iOS App Developer: 2 Nodes

Android App Developer: FILLED

Coin Distribution/AirDrop sender: FILLED

Design: FILLED

MasterNode tutorial: FILLED

Quark algorithm: POW (pre-mine to distribute Coins) / Proof-of-Service (Proof-Of-Stake/MasterNode)

63.2% Locked in MasterNodes - 285 Coins a MasterNode - 35% Staking Block Reward - 65% MasterNode reward

Developed by  @Remapper on 1UP Discord - the creator of PiCoin, OM, SUB1X

ZeroCoin functionality coming in 3 months

60 sec Block time, 0.1 Block Reward, 285 1UP Per MasterNode

Block halving every 3 years at Block 157 680, 315 360, 473 040, 630 720 after 12 years all Block Rewards will come from transaction fees

Team:

edoane/oneupcoin - Admin
Remapper - Blockchain Developer
Piepool - Web Dev (Online Wallet)
Piepools partner - Marketing
mn.zone_dev - Web Dev (MasterNode stats)
mark - Web Developer
Amberlane - Moderator

AirDrop, and first Exchange listings will begin in 6 weeks. MasterNodes begin going up now. Roadmap and White Paper in 1-2 weeks. Wallets ready NOW. Website in 1 week.

To participate in AirDrop you must send us a PM with your email and 1UP wallet address.

We have sold 205 MasterNodes so far and finished three MasterNode sale rounds - in 20 days

If you own a SUB1X MasterNode and a 1UP MasterNode you are eligible for our contest to win 2 of 10 1UP MasterNodes we are giving away.

WE ARE SELLING MASTERNODES TO FUND THE DEV/ADMIN AND TO GET ON EXCHANGES LIKE CRYPTOPIA - BUY 10 NODES GET 1 FREE - TO RESERVE NODES YOU MUST SEND US A PM WITH YOUR EMAIL and 1UP wallet address AND SEND YOUR Bitcoin TO THE WALLET ADDRESS BELOW - THE BITCOIN TRANSACTION ID MUST BE INCLUDED IN YOUR PM

If you want to pay with LTC or ETH, thats fine, but you must contact me on Telegram @edoane or on the 1UP Discord @edoane.  

Send Bitcoin payments to the following address: 1J6ASHugsMHsqnrWnQyLHo5uBJLzxvVC8

FINAL MASTERNODE PRICES

MasterNode sale round 1 - FINISHED:

.015 BTC A NODE - CAPPED AT 67 Nodes - Buy 10 get 1 Free

MasterNode sale round 2 - FINISHED:

.025 BTC A NODE - Capped at 43 Nodes - - Buy 5 get 1 free

MasterNode sale round 3 - FINISHED:

.045 BTC A NODE - CAPPED AT 40 Nodes  - Buy 5 get 1 Free

MasterNode sale round 4 - FINISHED:

.1 BTC A NODE - CAPPED at 50 Nodes - Buy 10 get 1 Free - IF YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THIS ROUND YOU ARE DIRECTLY HELPING US LIST ON CRYPTOPIA

MasterNode sale round 5 - FINISHED:

.25 BTC A NODE - CAPPED AT 13 NODES

MasterNode sale round 6 - FINISHED:

.475 BTC a Node - CAPPED AT 10 NODES

We are limited to 350 Nodes. 250/350 Nodes will be sold on BitcoinTalk. 25 Nodes will be sold during our ICO. 15 Nodes will be freely available to people buying 1UP on Exchanges like Stocks.Exchange and the new SubExchange, and 40 Nodes are going to the Team Members we have, and 10 Nodes will be given as Bounties and 10 Nodes are going to be made available through various contests we are going to have.

Telegram: coming soon
Discord: https://discord.gg/6mKBxpp
White Paper - coming VERY soon
Wallets - ready now
MasterNodes begin going up as soon as wallets are done - now
Website coming - in 1 week.

MasterNode reservation list - if you make a reservation and prefer to remain Anonymous let me know. If I haven't sent you your Node yet its because I don't have your 1UP wallet address:

sandan2002 - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
SAM-Crypto - 3 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Ted Doane (Admins Dad) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Ful0n (Discord) - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Crypto Miner (Telegram) - 11 Nodes Sent 1UP
*Anonymous* (Discord) - 6 Nodes - Contacted on DISCORD - awaiting 1UP wallet address
dmnd916 - 1 Node - awaiting 1UP wallet address
Balych - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Johnny Carsonogenic - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
catcatcatcat - 11 Nodes - Sent 1UP
shackcloud (email) - 3 Nodes - Sent PM on BitcoinTalk - Need 1UP wallet address
finthebar - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
jongmin (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
voteformeg - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
AMD_30kpercentprofit (Discord) - 11 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Zaku178 (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Jayserp - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Sharkface (Discord) - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Anonymous - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
jayfactor - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
ICO Investor - 4 Nodes - Sent 1UP
tonylee123 - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
psycore - 3 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Pzyco - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Sharkface - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Moonunit - 11 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Sahhil - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
bennyd - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
frogman (Discord) - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
dbudhia - 12 Nodes - Sent 1UP
TECHIE (Discord) - 4 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Kyne (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Magneto (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Deeppee (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Logiman (Discord) - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
DEKEVIN (Discord) - 6 Nodes - Sent 1UP
grimmxsleeper (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Anonymous (Discord) - 1 Nodes - Sent 1UP
MrsMasternode (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
NymphiX - 10 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Hurricane - 41 Nodes (Discord)
Maxximus007 - 6 Nodes - Sent 1UP
gladi8r (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
YO BRO! (Telegram) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
lubo (Discord) - 22 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Nabby (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
toto444 (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
mov ax,0 (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
jinder (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
kittu (Discord) - 3 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Who_Cares (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Venkat - 6 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Praga - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
vankick (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
plej (Discord) - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
harjuri (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
sajir K (Discord) - 2 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Jeremy Cooke (Facebook) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Filip (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Nabby (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Nabbys friend (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Viktor (Discord) - 3 Nodes - Sent 1UP
Guardsman (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Jason (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Kvazimodo (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP
Yaka and T3IX (Discord) - 8 Nodes - Sent 1UP
tanghiennhon (Discord) - 4 Nodes - Sent 1UP
spectrem12 (Discord) - 4 Nodes - Sent 1UP
manus (Discord) - 1 Node - Sent 1UP

Where can I find more information about 1upcoin? Because the website is unavailable

New website @ 1upcoin.co

SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@1upcoin.co

Where can I find more information about 1upcoin? Because the website is unavailable

OI
baby.phuong

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
joyce.dai

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

I like your new website very clear and systematic. Good job bro
Pesh

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

New website @ 1upcoin.co

SORRY!
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@1upcoin.co

You can find more information on our new discord: https://discord.gg/xRQCy5A
Pesh

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

I like your new website very clear and systematic. Good job bro

What new website are you talking about? There are no new websites as of yet. Please so not give away your personal information to anyone!
Pesh

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?

Join our discord for more information: https://discord.gg/xRQCy5A

We are creating a new wallet with new coins and have re branded 1UP to OasisCoin
Dmnd916

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

I am appauled by this community and I'm sure this will be removed soon.  I met Edward thru ANN on the sub1x thread in October 2017.  I had secured 2 mn of sub1x that I later lost In my computer stupidly and by my own hand. I had sent him money upfront to help me make some erc20 coins for a project.  I had no idea how to make them new it was easy but wanted help and help with postings, website, ect.  Edward made and delivered them as agreed and started my ann, bitcoin forum, and was working on site.  Before we started I told him my idea for project and he agreed it was a new idea that blockchain needed and would bring guarantees in crypto.  I told him of my 2nd project, one with even bigger potential, and the ability to bring key players in big companies in.  I asked him not to share this idea, and he hasn't else it would been done by now. This idea was shared with him 6 months ago.  I did invest into 1 up too. Only 300$ to get one node.  About the amount i had original spent to get the sub1x I had.

Edward had become a friend and had shared his idea for a system of trading badges and his dream of backpacking Europe.  He spoke of the success that he was having with 1up and that he had made some money and was going to be able to so much with 1up.  Edward was depressed around the holidays and was having relationship problems and then seemed much better with the success of 1up in january.  It was around the 12th of january he delivered me The erc20 coins that he made.  They have sat in a wallet with another coin he made me and approx $500 worth of ether since then.  He wanted me to make them as he gave me the stuff to copy paste and complete them myself so I would have keys, passwords.  So I tried for 9 days to upload the ETH blockchain on 3 diff computer, this mechanic couldnt do it ran out of memory and threw out programs trying, lost my sub1x at time $2500 trying, deleting wallet.  Edward made them thru mew and I gave him wallet info and said I would just move them to a different one since he wanted me to feel safe as I would have the only access, I said I sent you money when I met you, your still here I'm not worried.  Not one time has that wallet been touched.  

Edward had told me that someone from sub1x was working with him to make the 1up blockchain.  When I first talked to him I wanted my own blockchain but we decided my project would be fine to start as an erc20 coin, partly due to time, cost and Edward wasn't confident he could program it quickly without problems and we would have to hire help. He went on a quick vacation.  P.s. I couldn't reach him for a week, had wondered if he abandoned me.  But he returned and was happy to have success with 1up and had great ideas moving forward, even ideas for my 2nd project that he said we would do together, not for hire.  

Edward told me there was a problem with 1up and the wallets comprimized.  He said he lost most of the coins he had, he suspected the programmer, told me the programmer cant find the blocks, and he suspected him.  The blocks should show the proof, but he said theyre mutating? He told me he still had moved some money but had 10% net worth now.  He said he was hiring another programmer to make another blockchain and would be transfering peoples balances in new coin.  He told me he was going to refund me the 300$ i spent in ETH, I said no put me down for next project.

When I couldnt reach him I was wondering thats strange we spoke yesterday, supposed to pick up in AM, He was excited about my new idea and confident he could make things right for the community that lost on 1up.  As the weeks went by with no return contact, I was worried, was he ok? was he just too busy on 1up new coin, was he ok he had some deppression hell we all do.

As i live in the US I cant do an ICO for my project. So I kinda gave up at least till I can afford to do it a legal way.

I dont know what happend to your money but I dont think Edward had it.   The proof lies in those blocks so who programed it?  Edward commited suicide,  was it the weight of the community on him, according to everyone here its guilt. As far as Edward he might be here today if it werent for the community bullying.  I had to say something, Edward Doane rest in peace.
Pesh

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

I am appauled by this community and I'm sure this will be removed soon.  I met Edward thru ANN on the sub1x thread in October 2017.  I had secured 2 mn of sub1x that I later lost In my computer stupidly and by my own hand. I had sent him money upfront to help me make some erc20 coins for a project.  I had no idea how to make them new it was easy but wanted help and help with postings, website, ect.  Edward made and delivered them as agreed and started my ann, bitcoin forum, and was working on site.  Before we started I told him my idea for project and he agreed it was a new idea that blockchain needed and would bring guarantees in crypto.  I told him of my 2nd project, one with even bigger potential, and the ability to bring key players in big companies in.  I asked him not to share this idea, and he hasn't else it would been done by now. This idea was shared with him 6 months ago.  I did invest into 1 up too. Only 300$ to get one node.  About the amount i had original spent to get the sub1x I had.

Edward had become a friend and had shared his idea for a system of trading badges and his dream of backpacking Europe.  He spoke of the success that he was having with 1up and that he had made some money and was going to be able to so much with 1up.  Edward was depressed around the holidays and was having relationship problems and then seemed much better with the success of 1up in january.  It was around the 12th of january he delivered me The erc20 coins that he made.  They have sat in a wallet with another coin he made me and approx $500 worth of ether since then.  He wanted me to make them as he gave me the stuff to copy paste and complete them myself so I would have keys, passwords.  So I tried for 9 days to upload the ETH blockchain on 3 diff computer, this mechanic couldnt do it ran out of memory and threw out programs trying, lost my sub1x at time $2500 trying, deleting wallet.  Edward made them thru mew and I gave him wallet info and said I would just move them to a different one since he wanted me to feel safe as I would have the only access, I said I sent you money when I met you, your still here I'm not worried.  Not one time has that wallet been touched.  

Edward had told me that someone from sub1x was working with him to make the 1up blockchain.  When I first talked to him I wanted my own blockchain but we decided my project would be fine to start as an erc20 coin, partly due to time, cost and Edward wasn't confident he could program it quickly without problems and we would have to hire help. He went on a quick vacation.  P.s. I couldn't reach him for a week, had wondered if he abandoned me.  But he returned and was happy to have success with 1up and had great ideas moving forward, even ideas for my 2nd project that he said we would do together, not for hire.  

Edward told me there was a problem with 1up and the wallets comprimized.  He said he lost most of the coins he had, he suspected the programmer, told me the programmer cant find the blocks, and he suspected him.  The blocks should show the proof, but he said theyre mutating? He told me he still had moved some money but had 10% net worth now.  He said he was hiring another programmer to make another blockchain and would be transfering peoples balances in new coin.  He told me he was going to refund me the 300$ i spent in ETH, I said no put me down for next project.

When I couldnt reach him I was wondering thats strange we spoke yesterday, supposed to pick up in AM, He was excited about my new idea and confident he could make things right for the community that lost on 1up.  As the weeks went by with no return contact, I was worried, was he ok? was he just too busy on 1up new coin, was he ok he had some deppression hell we all do.

As i live in the US I cant do an ICO for my project. So I kinda gave up at least till I can afford to do it a legal way.

I dont know what happend to your money but I dont think Edward had it.   The proof lies in those blocks so who programed it?  Edward commited suicide,  was it the weight of the community on him, according to everyone here its guilt. As far as Edward he might be here today if it werent for the community bullying.  I had to say something, Edward Doane rest in peace.

We can not remove your message and even if we had that permission we still would not delete it as we respect your opinion. I want to start of by saying that you are so very wrong. The community did nothing wrong, yes they did ask him questions and yes they wanted answers for his actions. Things did get a little heated in the discord chat but that is to be expected when some deleted a discord channel without warning and when there is no way of contacting Edward easily. Edward replied to a few questions but he still did not explain why he deleted the discord without warning and when we asked for him to simply return the funds, he refused because he wanted to create another blockchain. All he had to do was return the 7.5BTC which he has left and he could have walked off knowing he tried and knowing that those funds would help their community out. He had taken approx 13BTC to 15BTC from the community ( Roughly $130000 to $160000). I think the community had every right to demand answers. I had kicked Edward from the discord to avoid any more heated conversations between the community and him, he did nothing there but promise a new blockchain and spend the remainder of the fund on the new project. If it wasn't a scam then he should have left the discord server open, created a new one for his new coin and then inviting everyone over. But he just left. You being appalled by a community that wanted nothing more but answers is just your opinion of us. SUB1X survived just fine after the mishap and things are recovering slowly but surely, the same thing could have happened with 1UP. The community would have helped him out too in the process but he left without warning.
vuminhtuanhieu

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

Unfortunately, in the current crypto world, technologies are losing marketing, as there is no real application of technology ...
Therefore, who is better able to promote their product - that in the end and will be on a horse! Now is the period when marketing decides everything. Therefore, I do not exclude that if the right approach is taken, 1UP can succeed!
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

To know another reason why a fork was formed. I think that most likely there were some disagreements in the vision of the future coin. Therefore, the team split into two. And the fact that in the beginning it was one project - I do not even doubt it. Although there is no supporting evidence, just intuition.
phoasdnz1299

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

I wonder that Can I still get a coin for the owner SUB1X?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: