Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar)  (Read 67779 times)
edollar.cash (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:11:21 PM

hello
my name and my address in the spreadsheet but when i try exploer and enter my address it display no transaction
is an error in exploer?
Unlike bitcoin and ethereum, EDC is anonymous, private and untraceable cryptocurrency. No one can find any information by providing only address. If you are the owner, you can see the balance in the wallet cli, or providing the view key to explore your fund on explorer.edollar.cash
Henry.Ng

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:50:36 PM

I am a dev and from a dev's point of view I see this project is very potential, source code is clean and different, unlike other copy-and-paste projects. I've witnessed many ICO project with very impressive dev team profile and beautiful web page, but it is shit coin at the ends.
Hope that dev will bring this project to real life as they told.
edollar.cash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:02:28 PM

I'm mining the coin but I'm starting to have some doubts regarding the legitimacy.

There're quite a few things that ring a bell of warning, IMHO:

1. gmail email for contact. Can't you handle your own servers ?
2. spell errors in the description. Seems somebody got tired towards the end and didn't even proof-read it.
3. misleading symbol. EDC is EducoinV and not edollar. Got me as it's a listed coin (Cryptopia).
4. speaking of exchanges: nothing. Can this be traded ?
5. funding: getting listed takes money. did you raise capital? do you have any ?
6. elusive: who are you guys ? speaking plural but no photos, names. not even handles.
7. site is down: atm I see nginx default page. Really ?

I could go on, but you get the idea. It does not look good.

1. We setup our own email server. Now can contact us via hello@edollar.cash. Gmail is for reservation only.
2. Althoug living in us now, but english is not my mother toung, there maybe some spelling errors, I will try to fix.
3. I googled many times but not found any EducoinV until you tell me, EDC also does not appeal in coinmarketcap.com
4. It takes time for a new coin get listed on exchange. We are working on it, please wait. Please also note that listed on exchange is on of our purposes, we have many ideals and plans behind that.
5. Listed on exchange is very expensive (more than 20 btc on hitbtc). We had a liitle capital, but it is not enough, we are raising money, making deals with many exchanges, it will take time but hope that everything is well
6. Who we are? From begining, we dont want to talk about us, our team does not like appear in the public. We just want community to focus on our work. But if all community want to know our profile, we will discuss with our team and update our profile
7. As told before, we had a problem with our vps provider and only solve in the next few days, you have a question and We cannot wait, we have use another vps provider and bring our website up (http://edollar.cash). Https will available soon when we get back the ssl key from previous vps provider.

Again, please note that this is not an ICO project. 98% of coin belongs to miner and community. We just try our best  and bring all good things to community.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:11:44 PM

I'm mining the coin but I'm starting to have some doubts regarding the legitimacy.

2. spell errors in the description. Seems somebody got tired towards the end and didn't even proof-read it.
3. misleading symbol. EDC is EducoinV and not edollar. Got me as it's a listed coin (Cryptopia).
5. funding: getting listed takes money. did you raise capital? do you have any ?
6. elusive: who are you guys ? speaking plural but no photos, names. not even handles.

1. We setup our own email server. Now can contact us via hello@edollar.cash. Gmail is for reservation only.
2. Althoug living in us now, but english is not my mother toung, there maybe some spelling errors, I will try to fix.
3. I googled many times but not found any EducoinV until you tell me, EDC also does not appeal in coinmarketcap.com
4. It takes time for a new coin get listed on exchange. We are working on it, please wait. Please also note that listed on exchange is on of our purposes, we have many ideals and plans behind that.
5. Listed on exchange is very expensive (more than 20 btc on hitbtc). We had a liitle capital, but it is not enough, we are raising money, making deals with many exchanges, it will take time but hope that everything is well
6. Who we are? From begining, we dont want to talk about us, our team does not like appear in the public. We just want community to focus on our work. But if all community want to know our profile, we will discuss with our team and update our profile
7. As told before, we had a problem with our vps provider and only solve in the next few days, you have a question and We cannot wait, we have use another vps provider and bring our website up (http://edollar.cash). Https will available soon when we get back the ssl key from previous vps provider.

Again, please note that this is not an ICO project. 98% of coin belongs to miner and community. We just try our best  and bring all good things to community.

I think for a non-ICO project, this is pretty satisfactory.  We can't assume english is the first language of every dev.  I'm sure many great coders come from other countries.   This is a cryptonote coin, and everyone should know that will make an exchange listing very difficult.  Only stocks.exchange has been a viable entry-point for cryptonote coins, and even that isn't so cheap.  I recommend to dev that he seek stocks.exchange listing.  Beyond that, it makes sense to release your re-worked and cleaned-up code that eliminates all fragmentation from Monero before you try to commercialize this coin further, because until that happens people don't know what they're buying.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Henry.Ng

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:27:51 PM

If you prefer keeping your profile confidential, let do that.
All of us may know bitcoin but who exactly know Satoshi?
Just keep working and show us your best.
comicbook125

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

Thanks for the answers, dev.

That's enough, at least for me now. I still think it's better to define a 'monthly update day' so in a certain day of every month, your team should release an announcement about what have been done in the past month and the jobs lie ahead.
Boilc

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

Quick question devs, may I get bounty for translating announcement to Korean?
cleder

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:32:19 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 05:57:13 PM by cleder

6. Who we are? From begining, we dont want to talk about us, our team does not like appear in the public.
How many is "we"?

If you're alone, just tell us Wink
navi82

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:10:05 PM

nice project,hope we see good future.thanks
bytiges

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:25:07 PM

thanks.
comicbook125

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:01:56 AM

Dev can change the overlapped symbol of 'EDC', but it can be done later. The community want to see more goals and roadmap.
edollar.cash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:03:22 AM

6. Who we are? From begining, we dont want to talk about us, our team does not like appear in the public.
How many is "we"?

If you have more than one team member, you can say "we" instead of "I" Wink
comicbook125

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:19:31 AM

How many is "we"?

If you have more than one team member, you can say "we" instead of "I" Wink

Are you sure you have enough human resource for increasing development tasks everyday? Is there any recruitment progress?
edollar.cash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:02:10 AM

Quick question devs, may I get bounty for translating announcement to Korean?

Yes, absolutely
I see your post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661114.0

Reward will be sent to you when bounty program ends.
Thank.
mhbays

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:57:47 AM

watching this coin
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:07:20 AM

Maybe I slightly lit it right
sb054

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:10:30 AM

MINER >>Website was down. Look like Shitcoin
DEV >> As told before, we had a problem with our vps provider and only solve in the next few days
MINER >>I created an unofficial discord channel for EDC. Please join and discuss: https://discord.gg/vU38snK.

Mining pool:
USA https://pool.edollar.cash  <<< not stable
Singapore http://pool.electronicdollar.org  << show wrong data but pay money properly
EU https://edc.luckypool.io/ << not test
EU http://edollar.cryptoserver.nl <<< not test

Network Hash Rate: 400.66 KH/sec
Difficulty: 48079463     (12/27/2017@51289046)     
Blockchain Height: 5491
Connected Miners: 125

1HK/s per 6262 EDC/day (12/28/2017@1HK/s per 4487 EDC/day)

EDC richlist
1.edollar.cash
2.yobigd20
3.dndssc
4.oomurashin
5.thin

EDC Poor List

1. Nktshrd
2. Kitkis
3. comicbook125
4. divedaucd
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:41:02 AM

Exchange???

https://stocks.exchange

or

https://coinsmarkets.com

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:49:42 AM

Unfortunately when I know this project too late.. Sad
comicbook125

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

Unfortunately when I know this project too late.. Sad

Why do you think so? It's not too late to do anything mate, get on and enjoy a new ride with EDC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: