Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Started][AirDrop#3 - 25th March] - Electronic Dollar(eDollar)  (Read 67773 times)
sasa0220

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

i've joined the club. The privacy coins are getting more popular by everyday .
I think the name does not suite . coz why should you bother about any name related with a fiat . i guess a unique name would be more pleasant
edollar.cash (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

why so long there is not even a normal wallet??
Is it really that difficult?

That's not difficult compare to core daemon and wallet cli, Just a little graphic, call wallet api. We will release GUI wallet next month.
edollar.cash (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

@Ray69 thank for pointing it out, I'll update website.
robit

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

why so long there is not even a normal wallet??
Is it really that difficult?

That's not difficult compare to core daemon and wallet cli, Just a little graphic, call wallet api. We will release GUI wallet next month.

I'm very happy to know the project is going fast   Smiley
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

Hey Everyone I'm trying to mine this coin but I can't figure out how I tried running the easy miner that didn't work won't even open and I can't figure out how to run the cpu miners the one on bitcointalk the download links aren't working can anyone help me?

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Yea I tried it  but I'm not sure I'm setting it up right I made a mine.bat file and put the correct code in and then I run the file and it says it's not recognized as an internal or external command. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
alinmihai93

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Hey Everyone I'm trying to mine this coin but I can't figure out how I tried running the easy miner that didn't work won't even open and I can't figure out how to run the cpu miners the one on bitcointalk the download links aren't working can anyone help me?

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Yea I tried it  but I'm not sure I'm setting it up right I made a mine.bat file and put the correct code in and then I run the file and it says it's not recognized as an internal or external command. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

I recommand you to try sgminer if you're using AMD Card's, good hashrate and no fee xD
Sasuke.Sasuke

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

What are you talking about buddy? With the latest version of xmr-Stak u don't need to make any bat file.. U simply double click xmr-Stak.exe and then it will ask you the address of pool and other simple things and you are done... If you want to mine with only cpu then delete opencl and physix(not confirmed but its a familiar name associated with Nvidia) dll files from the folder of xmr-Stak folder.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

dollars wow electronics is worth to be monitored its development, which exchange will be the initial goal of this coin? if it's a good development, I'll buy it and maybe keep it for a long time
Sasuke.Sasuke

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

I recommand you to try sgminer if you're using AMD Card's, good hashrate and no fee xD
Hmmm... I don't know if you are using Vega cards but if u do then I highly recommend you to switch to xmr-Stak or cast-xmr they are giving much more hashrate than sgminer
Sasuke.Sasuke

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

dollars wow electronics is worth to be monitored its development, which exchange will be the initial goal of this coin? if it's a good development, I'll buy it and maybe keep it for a long time
Well, the initial exchange was set to be a medium to high rated exchange platform but because of cryptonote algorithm(i still don't know why exchanges doesn't want cryptonote coins), high demand to list this coin to an exchange, highly good growth rate of this coin and some taunts too lead this coin to get listed in stocks.Exchange....
alinmihai93

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Hmmm... I don't know if you are using Vega cards but if u do then I highly recommend you to switch to xmr-Stak or cast-xmr they are giving much more hashrate than sgminer

I'm using rx 580
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

for vega use cast-xmr , it seems to be faster
sasa0220

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

simply update the cofig file

this is for the cpu minner

pool_address" : "pool.electronicdollar.org:4444",  <<your pool>>
"wallet_address" : "<<your wallet>>",
"pool_password" : "",

and on top add the threads as follows

"cpu_threads_conf" :
[
        { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 0 },
   { "low_power_mode" : false, "no_prefetch" : true, "affine_to_cpu" : 1 },
],

If you are using gpu use SMR-STARK-GPU-Nvidia

use this code
pool_address" : "pool.electronicdollar.org:3333",  <<your pool>>
"wallet_address" : "<<your wallet>>",
"pool_password" : "",

update the threads

i'd suggest first run the exe file without inserting the cpu_threads_conf thread as it will prompt you the configuration . use the configuration and edit the parameters

once done run the .exe
adamantasaurus

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

What are you talking about buddy? With the latest version of xmr-Stak u don't need to make any bat file.. U simply double click xmr-Stak.exe and then it will ask you the address of pool and other simple things and you are done... If you want to mine with only cpu then delete opencl and physix(not confirmed but its a familiar name associated with Nvidia) dll files from the folder of xmr-Stak folder.

Ah ok lol i didnt know that at all, so can i use this on a laptip or does it have to be used with my nvidia gpus?
Sasuke.Sasuke

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

Thanks
Have you tried xmr-Stak?

Ah ok lol i didnt know that at all, so can i use this on a laptip or does it have to be used with my nvidia gpus?
it's an all in one miner buddy.. Use it wherever u want
maxisvk

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:35 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:30:54 AM by maxisvk

NEW POOL!!!

http://edc.mine.nu/

+ Miner worker statistics ( address+workername )
+ Fixed diff nicehash ( address.diff )
+ EU Azure Datacenter
+ Fee 1%
adamantasaurus

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

Hey Guys another question, my wallet still says out of sync in yellow letter and it has been sitting like this for hours now. Do I need to do anything or should I just leave the wallet open? Is there a blockchain I can dl to get it to sync faster as well?
pendul

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

Hey Guys another question, my wallet still says out of sync in yellow letter and it has been sitting like this for hours now. Do I need to do anything or should I just leave the wallet open? Is there a blockchain I can dl to get it to sync faster as well?

Did you opened both, wallet and second daemon from folder you downloaded? mb you just need to write "refresh" in wallet?
Sasuke.Sasuke

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

On which date logo will be finalised? Voting will. Be over on?
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

If all else fails, and assuming your OS is Windows, you can try the following:

1. close the daemon and wallet
2. delete data.mdb and lock.mdb from the directory C:\ProgramData\edollar\lmdb
3. restart daemon - remember to run it in administrator mode (ie - right click on edollard.exe, chose "Run as Administrator")
4. once daemon reports it is synced, run wallet client as administrator (edollar-wallet-cli.exe).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: