Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining  (Read 261 times)
coly20032003 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:18:07 AM

I heard there is something called cloud mining, so that we do not need to use our own hardware. Is it good? Is it profitable?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:23:49 AM

Cloud mining is not so good. I personally don't like recommend cloud mining. Most cloud mining sites are scam. You have so many other ways to invest your money.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:24:25 AM

I heard there is something called cloud mining, so that we do not need to use our own hardware. Is it good? Is it profitable?

Think about it.

If someone had mining hardware and they could make $10 a day off it, why would they rent to you for $5 a day and let you make $5 a day profit?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Theduct

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:31:05 AM

From what I have seen, There are no legit cloud mining websites.
coly20032003 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:53:31 AM

My friend recommend me HashFlare, not sure whether it is legit
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:14:22 AM

The only sort of legitimate cloud mining site I know is Genesis Mining. To answer your questions though..
Is it good? Depends. What do you mean by "good"? Good in terms of what?
Is it profitable? Definitely not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:35:05 AM

do not invest in cloud mining sites , may be there few legit sites like hashflare ,gensis etc , but cloud mining sites will turn scam suddenly , instead of that best is to buy few amount of bitcoins and hold it for longer time and once bitcoin price increases you can sell it with the profit rate.And also if you are familiar with trading you can do some trading on good sites that also with less amount.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
coly20032003 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:39:58 AM

The only sort of legitimate cloud mining site I know is Genesis Mining. To answer your questions though..

My friend told me he invested some money a few months ago and already got the money back and keep making profit, not sure whether to trust him. Maybe another scam.
coly20032003 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:48:32 AM

do not invest in cloud mining sites , may be there few legit sites like hashflare ,gensis etc , but cloud mining sites will turn scam suddenly , instead of that best is to buy few amount of bitcoins and hold it for longer time and once bitcoin price increases you can sell it with the profit rate.And also if you are familiar with trading you can do some trading on good sites that also with less amount.

Trading sounds nice. Could you recommend some good trading site? Thanks.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:50:33 AM

My friend told me he invested some money a few months ago and already got the money back and keep making profit, not sure whether to trust him. Maybe another scam.

Let me guess, he gave you his referral link? 🙄

Some people say that HashFlare is trustworthy enough, but if I were to try out cloud mining I would only go with Genesis Mining. I wouldn't expect to profit though, if I were to use Genesis Mining it would be only for shits and giggles.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coly20032003 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:23:18 AM

Let me guess, he gave you his referral link? 🙄

Some people say that HashFlare is trustworthy enough, but if I were to try out cloud mining I would only go with Genesis Mining. I wouldn't expect to profit though, if I were to use Genesis Mining it would be only for shits and giggles.

Yeah his referral link Smiley

Seems that Genesis is out of stock now.
sausagenis

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:29:49 AM

Once i tried to use cloud mining. So i wasn't happy with it, i do not recommend it
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:28:53 AM

I had this conversation recently:

Him: "I bought a cloud mining contract at the beginning of the year and I tripled my money."
Me: "Well, if you just bought the bitcoins instead, your profit would have been 10x, so you lost money."

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

The only way to make money with cloud mining is, when you promote cloud mining and you earn from the referral links (the "use my promotion Code" thing).
vkwame30

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:03:15 AM

I have done a lot of reveiw on most so called profitable cloud miners but I havne't get any positive news from any of them, they are all tag scams. So I think you better focus on trading or buy and hold.
coly20032003 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:44:17 AM

Thanks for all the suggestions! I think I am just going to stick with trading.
sunnyvalley

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

At this stage, mining is getting more than more difficult. I wouldn't recommend you to do that. No matter cloud mining or local mining. Most of those cloud mining sites are scammers. There are many other options for you to invest your money.
SayNumo

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:28:24 PM

The only way to make money with cloud mining is, when you promote cloud mining and you earn from the referral links (the "use my promotion Code" thing).

Isn't this the definition of a pyramid scheme? So yeah, stay away from cloud mining. It's usually too good to be true.
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

Isn't this the definition of a pyramid scheme? So yeah, stay away from cloud mining. It's usually too good to be true.
Yes, in my Opinion Cloud Mining is a Ponzi scheme.

Images if you had a money printing machine, would you rent this money printing machine to other people?
It make no sense to me.
SayNumo

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:29:27 PM

Yes, in my Opinion Cloud Mining is a Ponzi scheme.

Images if you had a money printing machine, would you rent this money printing machine to other people?
It make no sense to me.

Nor to me. Although I understand the appeal, especially for newbies... that's how they get ya.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: