Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2017, 07:33:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalk++ script - v0.2.96  (Read 94500 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1064

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:17:29 PM

I added custom tags, for now there are: me, BT++ account, MNW, narayan
Worrying about me giving scammer tags to everyone? You can disable them in the settings page

Also, you may have seen PHP errors during my server update... Sorry for this.

Haha, the same happens here. Tongue
Luckily there are only 15 users!

Ever enter a random thread you don't expect to see your name on?

I've finally made it. Cool
You're now officially in the 'Famous people' group Grin
Famous + Donator, not bad!

• Display total votes: [+10/37]
  • Show rankings of voters: [+10Brand new, -3Sr. members, -5Hero members] (this will not look like this mess)

Can you have your site return them in a JSON format so third party clients can parse them easier?
Yes:
http://jackjack.alwaysdata.net/btoplusone/note.php?no=21053&json=1&client=thread&clientversion=0.0.1
instead of
http://jackjack.alwaysdata.net/btoplusone/note.php?no=21053

The client parameter is just to make statistics. It's not important but that would be nice if you don't use the same than mine (which is 'official')

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeroC

Activity: 812

GPG: FA122C1A | IRC: HeroCC

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 02:47:36 PM

Can the first 100 people to install get the 'BT++ Founder' tag? Or something like that...  Smiley 

I would also be willing to help hand out passwords if the load gets to big for you. Don't worry, I wont break anything.  Wink
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 02:54:54 PM

Can the first 100 people to install get the 'BT++ Founder' tag? Or something like that...  Smiley

only if you donate 10 BTC Cheesy

► Is it possible to become crypto's Warren Buffett? Read More
HeroC

Activity: 812

GPG: FA122C1A | IRC: HeroCC

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:02:47 PM

Can the first 100 people to install get the 'BT++ Founder' tag? Or something like that...  Smiley

I wish I had one BTC...
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:13:53 PM

I like these kind of ideas Grin
And 50 BTC for 'BT++ VIP'!

More seriously, I'm not even sure this script will ever have 100 users
If so I better change the hosting as right now there are already ~50k hits/day

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Mitchell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:17:51 PM

I would love a custom tag saying "Faucet Owner" or something like that :O

▄                   ▄██
       ▐██▄                ▄████▄
       █████▄            ▄███████
      ████████▄        ▄██████████
     ▐██████████▄    ▄█████████████
     █████████████▄ ▀██████████████▄
    ████████████████▄ ▀█████████████
   ▐█████████████████▄  ▀████████████
   ████████████████████▄  ▀██████████▌
  ███████████████████████▄  ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄  ▀████████
 ████████████████████████████▄  ▀██████▌
▐██████████████████████████████▄  ▀██▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:51:44 PM

Oh no, what have I done?? Tag beggers are coming! Wink

Just joking, though I made this system for negative tags, not positive ones. I mainly want to avoid newbies falling for known/potential scams for now.
IMO positive tags are not necessary until there is a decent amount of users.

Mitchell
Staff
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:24:33 PM

Can the first 100 people to install get the 'BT++ Founder' tag? Or something like that...  Smiley  
Oh no, what have I done?? Tag beggers are coming! Wink

Just joking, though I made this system for negative tags, not positive ones. I mainly want to avoid newbies falling for known/potential scams for now.
IMO positive tags are not necessary until there is a decent amount of users.
Alrighty and sorry for asking. ;c

▄                   ▄██
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:48:41 PM

I was only joking! I much prefer receiving many suggestions and interest than not enough Grin
As I told you I will put positive tags once the script reaches enough users

Mitchell
Staff
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:49:31 PM

I was only joking!
As I told you I will put positive tags once the script reaches enough users
I know. I just wanted to say sorry, because I don't want to look like a beggers or something like that. Tongue

▄                   ▄██
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 07:57:10 PM

If you want me to give spammer/untrustworthy/beware tags to someone, send me (PM or here) username/reference/why

Interesting fact: MNW has +4/4 whereas he as a super dark Ignore button

jimmijames73

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:48:36 PM

Another interesting fact:  Matthew N. Wright has +4/4 as well and he has been a fairly outspoken and controversial member in the past.
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 11:36:30 PM

If you want me to give spammer/untrustworthy/beware tags to someone, send me (PM or here) username/reference/why

I'm sorry, but I really dislike the fact you would be the final judge on those submissions.
As much as I respect you, absolutely trust you, and am thankful for your work, please stay away from spreading durable personal opinion here.

Either remove the "/why" and accept all contributions, or accept none. Posting this to protect you more than anything else.

Again, cheers for all the great work Smiley

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 12:39:27 AM

Another interesting fact:  Matthew N. Wright has +4/4 as well and he has been a fairly outspoken and controversial member in the past.

MNW == Matthew N. Wright Grin

I'm sorry, but I really dislike the fact you would be the final judge on those submissions.
As much as I respect you, absolutely trust you, and am thankful for your work, please stay away from spreading durable personal opinion here.

Either remove the "/why" and accept all contributions, or accept none. Posting this to protect you more than anything else.

Again, cheers for all the great work Smiley

I'm not sure what bothers you and maybe I wasn't clear enough. (though if I misunderstood you please PM me, it would be clearer using the most beautiful language in the world Wink )
For instance the tag wouldn't be durable nor personal. I would ask people's opinion on this thread beforehand and it would be subject to change.
As for the "why", it was just a synonym to "reference" and rather meaningless. I don't think I'll accept all contributions though. For example I'm thinking about BFL: I won't tag them scammers but a "don't expect their product before next year" tag would be fine IMO.
Also, if discussing with users isn't enough to make everybody confortable with the tags I made the tags hidable (in the settings page, as always).
Finally, the list will soon (in two weeks) be published.

For now 3 people are (negatively) tagged:
  • MNW (as "untrustworthy", only humor though)
  • narayan (as "Attempted code injection on bitcointalk": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=274749.0)
  • anyroll (as "SCAMMER, Phishing", he launched a fake giveaway then sent a phishing PM ("you won, please login to your account through this link to receive it") to everybody who posted in the thread. The original thread was deleted but I was there and received the phishing PM. This is a thread about the giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109468.0)

Anyway, thanks for your post, the script is made to please people so I need this kind of inputs to keep me on the right track Smiley

PS: Why did you censor the unicorn?!?

PS2: BTW, HTTPS done

jimmijames73

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 12:47:11 AM

LOL, wow that was a brain freeze on my part.  I didn't put two and two together, think I'll go make an extra strong coffee Cheesy
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Java, PHP, HTML/CSS Programmer for Hire!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 12:52:20 AM

Jackjack can't you add a voting on your site? Maybe just put a page that allows one person using their password to vote on if someone deserves a scamming tag or whatever tag.

Want to earn 2500 SATOSHIS per hour? Come Chat and Chill in https://goseemybits.com/lobby
Kouye

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:12:14 AM

I'm not sure what bothers you and maybe I wasn't clear enough. (though if I misunderstood you please PM me, it would be clearer using the most beautiful language in the world Wink )

Yeah, let's go for that! Grin

For example I'm thinking about BFL: I won't tag them scammers but a "don't expect their product before next year" tag would be fine IMO.

Voilà, c'est exactement ce qui me dérange. Tu es le seul juge, là. Et comme tu penses que ces pourritures méritent ce tag (à mon avis, ils méritent bien pire, mais ce n'est pas le sujet Grin), tu l'accepteras si quelqu'un le soumets, alors que si à l'époque de ce post :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271284.0
Si je t'avais demandé de tager guoweang, tu aurais probablement pris des distances, à juste titre (et à tort, finalement Tongue)

J'aime bien l'idée que chacun puisse donner son avis, que chacun puisse piocher dans les avis des personnes qu'il estime.
En fait, la seule chose que je n'aime pas dans le système actuel est le fait qu'on nous impose une liste de gens de confiance par défaut, au lieu de nous pousser à la construire nous-même.

J'apprécie cependant qu'on puisse retirer qui on veut de cette liste. L'administrateur principal n'est pas dans ma liste, par exemple, même s'il a de grandes qualités, je pense juste qu'il manque de temps et donc de discernement. Wink

Pour finir, je n'aime pas trop l'idée d'une entité centrale qui propagerait ses sentiments à propos d'un utilisateur. Ce misérable imbécile de Josh doit toujours 1000 BTC à Runeks, par exemple, à moins que j'aie raté un truc. Et il n'a toujours pas été banni par la police locale.

Juste... Décentralisation.

Et je le répète, j'ai une parfaite confiance en toi, et c'est quand tu veux pour une bière ou deux... Mais juste, je suis réticent sur le fait que tu sois le seul à avoir accès à la base des +1/-1, et d'autant plus maintenant, si tu t’octroies le pouvoir de décider qui mérite un tag, et quel tag.

Avec tout mon respect!

PS: Why did you censor the unicorn?!?

People complained to theymos, for NSFW (bullshit) reasons, and he removed my avatar.
So I just threw a coin on it to make it more "on topic", submited back, and was granted approval.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Kouye

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:14:55 AM

yeah, yeah... Just google translate. Tongue

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:24:01 AM

LOL, wow that was a brain freeze on my part.  I didn't put two and two together, think I'll go make an extra strong coffee Cheesy
I'm sure it's because you're working too much

Jackjack can't you add a voting on your site? Maybe just put a page that allows one person using their password to vote on if someone deserves a scamming tag or whatever tag.
Would something like this fit?

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Java, PHP, HTML/CSS Programmer for Hire!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 01:25:53 AM

Would something like this fit?

yes but have a threshold so when like X people mark as scammer then it labels him a scammer, or it brings it to your attention so you can make an executive decision.

Want to earn 2500 SATOSHIS per hour? Come Chat and Chill in https://goseemybits.com/lobby
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.