Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Antminer L3 SOLD 3, 2 left! ALL SHIPMENTS COMPLETED AND SOLVED I HAVE 1 LEF  (Read 917 times)
LitecoinCreep (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:17:49 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 07:55:18 PM by LitecoinCreep

Brand new got it as a gift for my birthday last week. Don’t jnow how much they go for but I will sell to newbies as well.

Selling for $2000 manufacture price

I take $400 down payment and you must provide ID sand proof of address once shipped. If you receive and all is well you must pay within 1 hour of signing. Cops will be called if not. I don’t use 3rd parties I’m doing this directly

I have another account but I lost my email and passwoed

https://postimg.org/image/he9oq22mz/ for those who call me a scammer at least give me a chance to prove it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:34:10 PM

Brand new got it as a gift for my birthday last week. Don’t jnow how much they go for but I will sell to newbies as well.

I take $400 down payment and you must provide ID sand proof of address once shipped. If you receive and all is well you must pay within 1 hour of signing. Cops will be called if not. I don’t use 3rd parties I’m doing this directly

Picture with name and date with machine in the background, please. Otherwise, go away.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:52:55 PM

Weakest scam attempt ever!! LMGDBO!!! Dude, at  least put some thought into it when you try to steal people's money!! You'r a disgrace to the scumbag scammers of the world.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:54:16 PM

" I don't know what they go for " HAHAHA!!! Yeah right. Idiot!!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
LitecoinCreep (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:08:29 PM

" I don't know what they go for " HAHAHA!!! Yeah right. Idiot!!

I don’t know the true value, one second I see for 2 grand the other it’s 5
Schpetan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

U do escrow?
LitecoinCreep (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:17:39 PM

U do escrow?

Never used it if you can teach me how I maybe can. 5613285192
LitecoinCreep (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:38:00 PM

Picture with name and date with machine in the background, please. Otherwise, go away.

https://postimg.org/image/he9oq22mz/
I can get out if you say so
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:54:00 PM

Where are you located?
LitecoinCreep (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

South Florida
Marcel32x

Activity: 188
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:01:24 AM

Do you ship world wide or only US? Do you accept escrow?
LitecoinCreep (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:28:48 AM

Do you ship world wide or only US? Do you accept escrow?

Yes world wide, I don’t atm as I haven’t had any problems. I just don’t like not having at least 25% of the money
doctorace

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:56:54 AM

3500 cash For both machines, I can pickup tomorrow
LitecoinCreep (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:18:31 AM

You in Wisconsin?
LitecoinCreep (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

You in Wisconsin?
Bump
LitecoinCreep (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

3500 cash For both machines, I can pickup tomorrow

Text me 5613285192
r00tdude

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:01:34 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 02:33:47 PM by r00tdude

ENOUGH of this already.

I paid the requested $400 "deposit" to someone who represented themselves as Elizabeth at the number given - proof or it didn't happen? https://insight.litecore.io/tx/8f93b180754621f49cb2db9b9fd91749fc551a9c80dc7fda9c99cd492df8e349

I was told that the rigs were given to this person to "feed their family" and that if there were any problem with the rig that a full refund would be given. Further, I was told that Elizabeth's brother, Ram, would follow up with any details. The deal that was agreed to was the $400 LTC deposit and balance on receipt of $1600 in LTC to the same address.

A few hours after this interaction, Ram contacted me and began what was to be a 12 hour interrogation via text (yes, it felt like one) about any issues HE had with the information that was being requested to confirm before the rig was shipped. I was offered and pushed to purchase more than one rig many times  because, "Ok good, someone is looking to buy the other two. Are you wanting it still as we want to get rid of it. We can ship them all together which only equal 30 pounds and we save money on shipping. Or I can sell it to someone else definitely up to you." I declined more than once.

After all the requests for information, being called a liar time and again (this is a crypto transaction - I sent money and expect a product, no BS - but apparently this is lost on the seller(s)) I requested my LTC back - as I was told originally by Elizabeth that if there were any problems I could get a full refund, and was told by Ram, "Non refundable, but that’s not the point
I’m asking for your username, Just want to clear my suspicion." HIS suspicion? They had my username from the forum, they had my LTC, they had my shipping address, they had my phone number.

My own concerns, of course - possibly stolen rigs being fenced - were suppressed by Ram as crazy talk, "You seem delusional do you need help? Please take this to the forums, she has all the proof for the rig." Why would I be concerned that they are offering to sell rigs for what amounts to 50% off the going rate? I wanted proof of ownership or proof of transfer before taking possession of the rig.

Long story short, I sent $400 in LTC for a rig and I'm likely to get nothing for it but to be interrogated by some scammer(s).

I'm happy to provide any and all info about this via PM - I've tried not to dox the scam here in public as much as possible and leave my opinions out of it.

EDIT
- I contacted Elizabeth who seemed genuinely concerned about her brother's handling of the transaction. She says she will follow through by sending the rig. Let's say for now that I am suspicious, but not 100% sure it's a total loss. Naive? Maybe. This is Christmas and I think maybe my faith in humanity might not be lost yet.

Bitrated user: r00tdude.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

Always use escrow when buying hardware at forum.

It is the best method for both the buyer and seller.

It offers protection for not to be scammed.

OgNasty and Philipma1957 both are long time members and good at escrowing payments.

tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:26:34 PM

ENOUGH of this already.

I paid the requested $400 "deposit" to someone who represented themselves as Elizabeth at the number given - proof or it didn't happen? https://insight.litecore.io/tx/8f93b180754621f49cb2db9b9fd91749fc551a9c80dc7fda9c99cd492df8e349

I was told that the rigs were given to this person to "feed their family" and that if there were any problem with the rig that a full refund would be given. Further, I was told that Elizabeth's brother, Ram, would follow up with any details. The deal that was agreed to was the $400 LTC deposit and balance on receipt of $1600 in LTC to the same address.

A few hours after this interaction, Ram contacted me and began what was to be a 12 hour interrogation via text (yes, it felt like one) about any issues HE had with the information that was being requested to confirm before the rig was shipped. I was offered and pushed to purchase more than one rig many times  because, "Ok good, someone is looking to buy the other two. Are you wanting it still as we want to get rid of it. We can ship them all together which only equal 30 pounds and we save money on shipping. Or I can sell it to someone else definitely up to you." I declined more than once.

After all the requests for information, being called a liar time and again (this is a crypto transaction - I sent money and expect a product, no BS - but apparently this is lost on the seller(s)) I requested my LTC back - as I was told originally by Elizabeth that if there were any problems I could get a full refund, and was told by Ram, "Non refundable, but that’s not the point
I’m asking for your username, Just want to clear my suspicion." HIS suspicion? They had my username from the forum, they had my LTC, they had my shipping address, they had my phone number.

My own concerns, of course - possibly stolen rigs being fenced - were suppressed by Ram as crazy talk, "You seem delusional do you need help? Please take this to the forums, she has all the proof for the rig." Why would I be concerned that they are offering to sell rigs for what amounts to 50% off the going rate? I wanted proof of ownership or proof of transfer before taking possession of the rig.

Long story short, I sent $400 in LTC for a rig and I'm likely to get nothing for it but to be interrogated by some scammer(s).

I'm happy to provide any and all info about this via PM - I've tried not to dox the scam here in public as much as possible and leave my opinions out of it.

You’re awfully wrong, I asked for full name and address. I trusted you and didn’t check, I had someone interested in buying the other two and I asked you if you wanted. I asked to ship them all together so I save money on shipping you said no, you said it’s too much money to risk. Then say one the first one is delivered you will give me 4000$ + shipping. Wait what? You can’t risk $1200 which my sister is  doing down payment generously but you’re willing to send $4000 right away after you receive one? Something off, ok so I check the address you gave me, it belonged to a completely different name. I search up property records I see name has no relation to you. I then search up your name and you gave me the wrong name, after doing some search I found your real name Stacey. I will release all address and information I received if you guys want to judge, I have had no problems with the other buyer who willingly put a &1000 down payment on two

So send them the rig OR refund them their litecoin! This is why you should USE ESCROW!

Where about in South Florida are the miners? I have relatives there that might be interested?

LitecoinCreep (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:29:23 PM

ENOUGH of this already.

A few hours after this interaction, Ram contacted me and began what was to be a 12 hour interrogation via text (yes, it felt like one) about any issues HE had with the information that was being requested to confirm before the rig was shipped. I was offered and pushed to purchase more than one rig many times  because, "Ok good, someone is looking to buy the other two. Are you wanting it still as we want to get rid of it. We can ship them all together which only equal 30 pounds and we save money on shipping. Or I can sell it to someone else definitely up to you." I declined more than once.

You’re awfully wrong, I asked for full name and address. I trusted you and didn’t check, I had someone interested in buying the other two and I asked you if you wanted. I asked to ship them all together so I save money on shipping you said no, you said it’s too much money to risk. Then say one the first one is delivered you will give me 4000$ + shipping. Wait what? You can’t risk $1200 which my sister is  doing down payment generously but you’re willing to send $4000 right away after you receive one? Something off, ok so I check the address you gave me, it belonged to a completely different name. I search up property records I see name has no relation to you. I then search up your name and you gave me the wrong name, after doing some search I found your real name Stacey. I will release all address and information I received if you guys want to judge, I have had no problems with the other buyer who willingly put a &1000 down payment on two

So send them the rig OR refund them their litecoin! This is why you should USE ESCROW!

Where about in South Florida are the miners? I have relatives there that might be interested?

My brother started all this fuss, Im sorry to all of you. I will make it up to him, I will ship it as he wants I have told my brother to never help me or logon to my account again
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: