Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account  (Read 1411 times)
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:12:06 PM

If you are using the private key given by Etherdelta, there will never be a return. However, if you have a wallet from a platform like MEW, then you can log in to your MEW account again. or try to find it on this list. http://www.ethersecret.com (impossible)  Roll Eyes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   
or
send me an email (samarahewanandasiri@gmail.com)

There's no point on looking for help on how to recover your keys because everything and every altcoins inside that wallet will be lost forever if you don't have the private keys.
nobody on earth can retrieve your keys unless you found it on your computer, your phone or any devices of yours that has the private key file before you think it was lost.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

why did it happen? was it accidentally erased? and unfortunately no one can restore the lost private key, because etherdelta is on the same base as myetherwallet, my suggestion, make this a valuable lesson, and always backup your private key

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

The first thing to do once you start a new wallet or register on a decentralized exchange is backup your private keys. And you didn't do that, now no one can help you, no matter how hard you try. And with Etherdelta being a decentralized exchange expect your coins to be gone.
Lionedi

Activity: 375

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

In the crypto-currency industry, the big risk is to lose your money from the hands of the malicious agents, and even more risk this is to lose your personal access keys to your funds in the end you lose all the money that was kept on your wallet

bekohkoning

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

do you use import account when logged in or you are using new account? because both have a private key, if you keep it in a safe place then you can re-enter it but if you don't keep the private key on a secure copy then you will forever lose all tokens and it will never get back ..
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

Im sorry we dont have power to do that or help you. The only way you can do is to create a new MEW and save your private key so next time you'll use that, you know what's the consequence for that.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:45:41 AM

I dont actual feel bad for people like this anymore.
Know what your doing before you get into Crypto.  Research is pretty easy.  You tube is a great resource
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

It's just like creating a wallet when some keys are needed. It is required to keep such keys save cos in case one wishes to recover that account back. Ones these keys are are lost. This also applies in my etherdelta. The best option is keeping the keys save. If it get lost has claimed, that will be the end of such account.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

I think private key is the only way to access etherdelta and decentralized exchanges without that no one can access the account, it is more like a wallet, if it would have been a centralized exchange then you could have contacted them to restore access but here it does not seem possible.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

Private keys ae very important pieces of information that one ought to be very careful with, you just don't joke around with this data, now that it's gone and ethdelta doesnt have back up plans, there is no way you can retrieve your coins

Bitcoin to the moon
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

If you lost your private key, there is no chance for you to recover it. You should know that private key is very important for accessing your cryptocurrency assets. That make us learn from our mistakes. Next time, please make a copy for your private keys, both hard and soft copy to ensure that you have a backup on it when you lose it again.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
fb26

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

There is no other way you can revive or retrieve your account . The private key is very important . Without the private key you cant open your account.  If you make a new one try to put it in some of your important notes so that you will not lost it.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

There is no other way to recover MEW account, always store private keys at the safest place to avoid the loss in future.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:58:49 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply  

or

There is nothing you can do. But we feel sorry for you so if you pm us your ETH address, we will send you some INNBC coins.

Best,
Innovative Bioresearch.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

If you displace your covert crucial to your notecase that is abutting to etherdelta, so thither is no. Hope of you curing your overhaul. Your fund is missed forever
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   

or

This is the saddest part on us being holder when we have lost our private key,i cam feel you mate because like you this happen to me once and I've lost my more than $2,000 in just a glimpse it took me long time to aceept the reality but learning this makes me now more alert in many things and teaches me how to secure my wallets same as my coins and tokens
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

In crypto you are your own bank, there is no people to hold your hand and you are the only one responsible for your safey. I really hope that you have not lost too much.

50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

If you have lost your private key then i am sorry to tell you that there is no way that you are getting back whatever coins were stored in that account. This was put in place to protect you so when you lose you private key there is no way for you to access your wallet either. It's bittersweet. You will just have to move on and start building your portfolio again.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

if you know please reply   

or

If you lost the private key of your MyEtherWallet ( MEW ) then there's no other way to recover or retrieve it. Private key is the only way to open transactions using MEW and if you lost it then there's no hope to sell or transfer your coins to other wallet. All you can do for now is to make another wallet and start all over again. This accident will be a lesson for you to make sure your account is secure and to take care of it. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: