Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account  (Read 1411 times)
spritJ

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

You should know that you can't recover anything without your private key. It works the same way as your private key on any Bitcoin wallet. So I can't get a good advice from Gurney, you can only find a way to get back your private key.
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email (samarahewanandasiri@gmail.com)

There is no reset button if you lost your privatekey. Which means it can't be recovered sorry to let you know. I hope that you learn your lessons here, its a very expensive one since you mentioned you have valuable coins in your account. Next time, Kindly backup your privatekeys and secure it. We are our own bank here so better learn how to protect it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

i think there's no one who can help you. only your self can, must try to use recovery application on you gadget to get your privatekey maybe. i hope it can help you out.  Smiley
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

I feel sorry for what happened. To be honest, there is no way for you to open your account again. Make sure that you secure the private key on the next wallet that you will make. Checking your files might also help but if you already lost it, then there is no way for us to help you. Have you tried contacting etherdelta? Maybe there is something they can do? If none, just accept the harsh reality bro.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

no one can help you to return the coins you have in etherdelta, because private key is very important and if you forget then you have to give up all the coins you have
kgrsameera

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

Try to unlock your wallet using your Keystore file + password. Then you can find your Private key. If you don't have them too, no one can help you.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

To avoid the same mistake, it's better to keep our private key in a safer place. Write it on notepad and make some copies. Save the file on some other device so if we lose one, we still have the backup. Losing a private key and not having a backup is a disaster for us.

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

All the charm of this system, without this key no one can get access to your account. This is a plus and a minus of the system simultaneously.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

If you lose your private key, it's a pity to tell you that you won't be able to retrieve your coin. You can only find a way to find your private key to open your wallet. Without a private key, no one can help you.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

This may be that people will not be able to help you, since that is your most private key, and there is no way to get them back, so the first thing we should do is Secret them carefully. should not be neglected.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email (samarahewanandasiri@gmail.com)

Hi.

Try to find your private key. But if you did not keep it, just forget about this account. You will not be able to restore access to this account anymore, no one knows your private key.

Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

Are you serious op? Your funds are gone and you know it. This is not a car where you can develop a duplicate key to help solve this problem. We are talking about the private key which is unique and cannot be replaced. You literally lost your funds thanks to your clumsiness which is why there is no way for you to recover your money unless you find it somehow. You need to learn from this mistake and always save your private key related to your valuable investments somewhere safe(Cloud storage etc) so that you won't repeat such a mistake in the future.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

I don't think any one can help you regarding this. This may serve as a lesson for everyone to save their private key because it can be used in opening your funds. Even the site owner can't help you to open your account.

Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

That's a very bad experience, which could cost you a lot. You shouldn't have made such costly mistake in any chance. Next time, try save your private key in an offline manner, where no one could have an access to it. Things like this are really not a good experience. Sorry about that.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

I'm very sorry but I'm afraid that you can not help getting the old private key. You need to carefully store your keys or all information about your wallet. I think that this will be a lesson.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

The only thing that we can help you is to remind you that the account is now unretrievable. You must secure all your accounts since everything you invested is yours to value.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

im sorry to hear your lost mate. if you forgot your private key on your account on etherdelta there is nothing we can do about that. the best think you can do is think were did you put your private key, or if you deleted there are some retrieval software were in you can retrieve your important files. my advice to yo mate next time always becareful with your important documents like this.
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

And I have another problem - my phone has stopped getting a link to the google site and the autotification codes are not synchronized.
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Have not be able you to go to him, I also lost the private key and where only did not write, all to no avail. Accept your mistake.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

there is no real way to recoup your private key on etherdelta. make a new record and secure it mate. secure it that nobody thinks about your private key and secure it that you are certain you can recall where you put this key. I feel frustrated about you mate for losing it, however the best piece of this is to proceed onward and be an exercise for you not to lose it once more. you simply tossing opportunities to wind up a mogul sometime in the not so distant future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: