Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account  (Read 1411 times)
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:58:49 AM

Well private key is everything for a wallet to be accessible. but if you had an offline backup for it then you should be safe.
or if you store them in you computer and got deleted, you could perhaps tried to use file recovery software to get your deleted file that contain the private key.

Crypt taro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

Can I import from TrustWallet to EtherDelta and trade? We were able to deposit money, but we can not process or withdraw money. TrustWallet is a phrase that is not a secret key. Can you send it directly to me? 210,172.173ERC20
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:07:59 PM

Sorry to hear that but the first rule is to keep your private key safe, because there is no way of restoring this key. Learn from your mistakes and leave this apart, because you won't get access to your wallet back.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:12:03 PM

You cant do anything now without your private keys. You should have save it where it cant be lost. Im sure that you know that you cant recover it without the private keys and seeking help from anybody will not change the fact its already gone and you now lost your valuable coins in there.

iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:25:18 AM

I also lost the private key for access to mew. Unfortunately I did not make a backup because I only store in one place only. As a result I lost some tokens.
This is a lesson for us to be more careful to keep the private key, because the account that access using private key can not be opened again if the private key is lost, unlike the account that access using password, if lost or forgot can use email to open it.
So let it go that already lost even though it is very sad because there is no way to open and return the lost coin.
All you can do is create a new account with a new private key, save it well if you need to back up as much as possible to anticipate.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:46:11 AM

So sad because your private key lost and if there's  a way to recover it
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:42:31 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email (samarahewanandasiri@gmail.com)
I don't think you can get back your cryptocurrency assets. Please remember this lesson. Don't trust the scammers who promise to unlock you.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:21:04 AM

Maybe you have forget your forkdelta account because is not have way how to take back your account, different from myetherwalet private key we can take back by checking of json file of our data, we can use it for access at myetherwallet although we lost private key.
This already becomes an old case and OP never gave any feed back. But this dex is lack of everything, lack of features, lack of stability, the buy and sell order system look so weird and so many garbage features without any improvement. This is a kind of fail dex.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:23:37 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   

or

Regret to say most probably you will have to forget about that wallet already. From what i know wallet is unlock either by password or private key once it is lost there is no way to retrieve it. 

vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:14:01 AM

This is a very big problem, especially if there are coins left, because it is unlikely that someone will be able to help you restore it!
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:58:35 AM

Oops , thats not good at all.... because the one of the biggest risk of dealing in crypto currency world is never loose your Private key because i dont think that for now there is anyway of retrieving your private key, so once you lose your key, you are losing all access to every token you have left in your wallet, i am sorry
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:13:41 AM

If the private key if anybody can be recovered, then the true meaning of blockchain is defeated, I do not think that anybody would be able to help you recover a lost private key or form a new one for you.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:27:00 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply  

or

Regret to say most probably you will have to forget about that wallet already. From what i know wallet is unlock either by password or private key once it is lost there is no way to retrieve it.  
That's the sad part of it, nothing else can be done since its a personal data that owners/traders should keep inside a safe notes, lesson should be take by newcomers not to forget backing up all those important matters when opening accounts in any exchange that they'll be going to use, each  information have an important role that's why it's been place and required by the site to be well kept.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:46:26 AM

Oops!!! So sorry you lost that but you can't getthose funds out again. People should be carewith there keys not to experience this kind of things

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:37:59 AM

The lost private key cannot be recovered. It's one of the drawbacks of the cryptocurrency wallets, if you forgot the password or lost the key, no one will be able to help with his recovery. So we can only feel sorry for your loss, it should be a good example for everyone.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:40:40 AM

if you know please reply   

or

I feel sorry in your situation now mate, all you have to do now is to recover from losen that you created with your own clumsiness. You should be careful nextime, keep your private key in your storage, for your own safe.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:44:46 AM

I think no one can help you, you are careless, you keep your asset and don't backup the private key carefully. When creating a wallet you will also receive a warning that you will not be able to access your wallet if you lose private key.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:32:02 AM

well you can not recover your account in etherdelta you should save your private key, it is very important to open your account. Create another account and save your private key.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:03:25 PM

Have you contacted the team or customer services of the Etherdelta? I think that they have that kind of support team that will help you to recover or reset your password. They will use some detail info in order to prove that the account is yours.

cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 02:53:24 AM

No one would or can help you brother. Because you lost your private key, there is no safebox on it that we can recover. Because it was design for you only, and only you can recover it if you have the information on your account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: