Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i lost my private key of my etherdelta account  (Read 1411 times)
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:17:11 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
can you help me, how to open my account?
if you know please reply   

or

send me an email (samarahewanandasiri@gmail.com)
That is so sad, but there is nothing left we can do about it, just let it go and start a new again.
Cause private key is you main key to access the most valuable coins stored in your wallet, so when you lost it, then everything in it is gone forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:25:40 AM

i think that is not possible to retrieve. we really need to be careful about the important factors on our wallets. Because etherdelta is a decentralised exchange that is why even the creator won't be able to retrieve it for you. Sorry for that man, but learn from your mistakes.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:33:56 AM

when you lose the private key that you have in an exchange such as etherdelta then you will not be able to get it back, and you will only lose the assets you have, you must be careful when you want to save the private key and make sure you save it properly so as not something happened that you didn't want later on.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:39:45 AM

I am very sad to hear this news.I think you can't find your account.Because your private key is all yours.Your loss of your private key is equivalent to losing your account.So save your private key anyway.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:53:06 AM

When you used some browser to login to etherdelta account, did you click on "forget this account". If you did not do that, then
opening etherdelta.com in the same browser should get you logged in the same account without asking for private key or anything else. Try it and if it works, save your private key carefully in multiple different devices (on computer and on flash drive).
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:43:28 AM

In block-chain technology this is very dangerous if you loss keys you are helpless so always put your key in three place in your USB,write at paper in PC which is not connected to internet.

donaltrump8

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:33:11 AM

why you lost private key ? you should find it again , it is only way to access your account .If you can't find it , I think no one can help you open it .
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:37:09 AM

when you lose private key, there is nothing you can do, you have to forget it because if you keep remembering it will make you stressed ... work again and make this a valuable lesson in your life

J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:26:46 AM

I often trade my ERC20 tokens on Etherdelta but I never enter the private key for my Ethereum address because I do not trust their website which can be hacked. I always use the Metamask plugin installed in my web browser.

Some naive customers enter their private keys on the Etherdelta site, so the administrators of this decentralized crypto-currency exchange may be collecting these keys. Thus, theoretically, you can try to ask your private key from them, but I am pretty sure they will reject your request because Etherdelta has a good reputation.
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:03:37 AM

I lost my private key of my etherdelta account.. there are valuable coins in my account..  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
if you know please reply   

or

I believe there would be no one able to help with this matter, even though ether delta keep those private key, there is no way that they would give it to anyone, even if its true that the private key is ours. by having a wallet address won't help us to get our private key back. Just let it go.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:26:22 AM

if you know please reply   

or

Maybe I will advise you to keep a spreadsheet or even a file that will going to secure all your private keys and accounts, you can secure it on your cloud in order not to access by anyone, just for you to avoid conflicts like this.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 03:31:44 AM

That's quite disheartening and unfortunate,  but there is nothing to do about it once the keys are gone you loose everything. Thats more reasons why you are given prior notice to back up your keys and keep them safe to avoid loosing your funds.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 03:58:10 AM

Have you contacted the team or customer services of the Etherdelta? I think that they have that kind of support team that will help you to recover or reset your password. They will use some detail info in order to prove that the account is yours.

They can't help with this probably. If they can get access yo anyone's private keys then it makes the platform untrustworthy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:03:20 AM

This is a rookie mistake that can help you learn a very important and valuable lesson. Always, always keep a record of your private key somewhere. I am afraid no one here can help, since private keys are designed to be uncrackable.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:37:10 AM

Op, it's been more than a year since you started this thread. Have you managed to get your private key back? In terms of pv key, i think etherdelta works like mew where they don't hold your pv key. You're responsible with your security in this decentralized system.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:09:43 AM

Op, it's been more than a year since you started this thread. Have you managed to get your private key back? In terms of pv key, i think etherdelta works like mew where they don't hold your pv key. You're responsible with your security in this decentralized system.
The account is still active but I doubt if he recovers his private key, ED has no KYC and you can just create an account then leave.
I personally never make an account at ED so I could not relate much, I just import private key from my MEW then trade, that's just my way.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:16:59 AM

you cant recover it bro, you should have stored it somewhere safe. like myetherwallet account you cant recover it when you loss it
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:59:00 AM

if you know please reply   

or

Please remember this lesson. Losing the key means losing your property forever. This is irreversible and no one can help you.

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:01:58 AM

That is sad to hear coz there is no other way that you could recover it. Once your private has gone, it is lifetime. Just move on and don't look back coz same thing happened to me and i just moved on and didn't think about it so i could forget it easily. I now save my private keys on my notepad at phone, computer and notebook.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:05:23 AM

This is not really good. Firstly, it is very risky. And secondly, it can not be restored as far as I know. It is sad. Need to be responsible for the keys. It is necessary to copy to a separate carrier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: