Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POLYMATH: The Securities Token Platform  (Read 36106 times)
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

Just hopped on the poly train by buying some on kucoin. Good stuff for the future of securities.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:41:58 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:53:52 PM by Mankov

Security is a big business and we need much more of it in the cryptomarket. Polymath can make the crypto-market much safer and if the investors of an ICO know, that it is backed by Polymath, then more investors would very likely participate on an ICO, because it is much safer. With Polymath, scammers and hackers should have no chance to run away with the money.

But it seems, that Polymath has much more to offer than many can imagine. It`s a little difficult to understand all their usecases, but I have the feeling that Polymath is going to be very huge.
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

Security is a big business and we need much more of it in the cryptomarket. Polymath can make the crypto-market much safer and if the investors of an ICO know, that it is backed by Polymath, then more investors would very likely participate on an ICO, because it is much safer. With Polymath, scammers and hackers should have no chance to run away with the money.

But it seems, that Polymath has much more to offer than many can imagine. It`s a little difficult to understand all their usecases, but I have the feeling that Polymath is going to be very huge.

this is so true. Creating that safe market where projects will get exposure just for launching on there will be a good sustainability/credibility model for companies/businesses.

They posted this article which was a good read too - https://blog.polymath.network/how-ethereum-smart-contracts-could-revolutionize-the-financial-securities-industry-a683dacf1dae
Magomed1453

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

Not knowing what the total coins there will be has put me off. I get the feeling this will be like 100 billion or a trillion coins, at which point 250 is not worth much to make me fancy risking giving my ID over.
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Not knowing what the total coins there will be has put me off. I get the feeling this will be like 100 billion or a trillion coins, at which point 250 is not worth much to make me fancy risking giving my ID over.

What are you talking about?

https://github.com/PolymathNetwork/polymath-token/blob/master/contracts/PolyDistribution.sol#L22:L29
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

lol all of their info is in the whitepaper, github, blog....you just have to look. there's no point in hating on a project before you've even done your research.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

What was the ICO price in $ and in EHT?

they didn't have an ico. Just and airdrop of 10 million coins where everyone that got in received 250 poly tokens.
Totally missed that. Last time i was asking about polymath because it's everywhere on my browsing (I'm talking about Ads). Didn't get my attention because i was focused on other things. Opportunities missed again. My Bad.
It's good to have this platform to enable investors weigh in properly. I think its a good project concept.I think it can be great project, founders choose interesting concept and idea. Securities are a big market and migrating it to the blockchain is a huge project.
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

they didn't have an ico. Just and airdrop of 10 million coins where everyone that got in received 250 poly tokens.
Totally missed that. Last time i was asking about polymath because it's everywhere on my browsing (I'm talking about Ads). Didn't get my attention because i was focused on other things. Opportunities missed again. My Bad.
It's good to have this platform to enable investors weigh in properly. I think its a good project concept.I think it can be great project, founders choose interesting concept and idea. Securities are a big market and migrating it to the blockchain is a huge project.

I was thinking the same thing. As time goes on, Polymath seems to be full of surprises. I wouldn't be surprised if they did announce something big at Polycon.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

Perfect time to pick up m ore POLY before they hit more exchanges guys
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

Perfect time to pick up m ore POLY before they hit more exchanges guys

I missed something? There was announced new exchanges? I have not heard anything about it yet..
Anyway, Binance would be the top

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

So if they airdropped 10 million tokens who is holding the rest of 230 million tokens. According to coinmarketcap current supply is 240 million tokens.

No one answered so I'll try again. Does the team hold 230 million tokens and will hold the rest 770 million as the max supply is 1 billion? Meaning that 1% is in the hands of investors?
erikstarfish

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

Wow. Looks like a project that was well thought out, and with a great team to boot! I like how the whitepaper looks like something you can present in a conference, and is very well-detailed. I wish there would be an updated roadmap soon, though. Will watch out for this one.
wattcrypto

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

So if they airdropped 10 million tokens who is holding the rest of 230 million tokens. According to coinmarketcap current supply is 240 million tokens.

No one answered so I'll try again. Does the team hold 230 million tokens and will hold the rest 770 million as the max supply is 1 billion? Meaning that 1% is in the hands of investors?

I think it's better to ask in the telegram group (https://t.me/polymathnetwork). I'm curious to know as well.

In terms of exchanges, they are currently on Kucoin, EDEX, Forkdelta, and DDEX according to cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polymath-network/
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

For the complete distribution schedule: https://github.com/PolymathNetwork/polymath-token/blob/master/contracts/PolyDistribution.sol#L22:L29

You know there was a private sale, right? They raised around $59M. So, 230M Token is already on the investors' hand.
albguy40

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

Went to high school with Trevor. He (and his twin brother) were honest, hard working, smart guys.
I just found out about this and will definitely keep an eye out. It is a brilliant concept and seems to have had a great start so far.
bparkash09

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

I Think polymath is a upcoming Big Project like Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and Monero. So I suggested to all crypto lovers to grab this opportunity without any delay. Because Polymath is a same platform like Ethereum.

Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:13:38 PM

For the complete distribution schedule: https://github.com/PolymathNetwork/polymath-token/blob/master/contracts/PolyDistribution.sol#L22:L29

You know there was a private sale, right? They raised around $59M. So, 230M Token is already on the investors' hand.

Actually I did not know that and I thank you for the info. Will consider investing now  Smiley
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

I Think polymath is a upcoming Big Project like Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and Monero. So I suggested to all crypto lovers to grab this opportunity without any delay. Because Polymath is a same platform like Ethereum.

I'm new to the thread, just checked a bit of the whitepaper and I have to say I got the same feeling as you about the project. Seems legit.
The Crypto Revolution

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

I guess after reading some of this thread that I am going to have to take a look at Polymath, i actually got free tokens from the airdop but didnt look into the project as Ive been busy with other things. Still considering the tokens I have are actually worth a few hundred dollars in total its all profit so thank you Polymath
keung0109

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

I guess after reading some of this thread that I am going to have to take a look at Polymath, i actually got free tokens from the airdop but didnt look into the project as Ive been busy with other things. Still considering the tokens I have are actually worth a few hundred dollars in total its all profit so thank you Polymath

You are so lucky to have gotten POLY. They're worth quite a bit now lol. I would follow what they're doing on Telegram. Huge group. https://t.me/polymathnetwork
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: