Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] AlgoTradingFUN🔥🔥🔥 - 💥FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE💥  (Read 2438 times)
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:56:01 PM

​1. Each robot has a limit of losses on the client's capital (it is set by you before the beginning of cooperation) and the amount of losses for the transaction. Thus, the robot can not lose more than this limit.
What are the difference between the limit for losses, say 20% of a million and 50% of 400k?
I do not quite understand the meaning of these limits.
Thank you for question.
say 20% of a million - this is average risks and this means that you are ready to lose 20% of capital but at this moment you want to get bigger profit than with risk 4% for example.
50% of 400k - this is very bad idea. With this risks you capital at the long term period will be lose with probability more than 90% ! The maximum risk that we allow customers in our services for long term success - 40% (this is on crypto market).
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

From your WP:
Trading in various markets, we say confidently — to make high profit is
simple, but by our nature, human emotions prevent the majority of those
trading on the stock market from earning in the long run.
Is this only for a growing market? How are crypto currencies market now or at all? If for all, then i want to know for whose expense profit is generated - someone should have losses.
Is this only for a growing market? If you ask about profit on market, our robots make money on growing, falling and channel period of market. Most of people losed there capital because they have emotions, don't control risks and capital, don't have discipline.

How are crypto currencies market now or at all? We want to grow crypto assets and blockchain because it is our future freedom not only financial.

If for all, then i want to know for whose expense profit is generated - someone should have losses. - That's why we started our services for minimize loses for people and make long term strategy for every our customer. Loses will be for everyone including robots but if you strategy and execution have clearly professional and stable steps in the long term period you will get financial freedom !
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:23:50 PM

I like! Keeping my eye on this ICO for sure, a useful financial platform finally
Thank you ) We are work hardly for best and simple services for people !
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:29:59 PM

Is there any minimum buy limit for participating in the pre-ICO of your project? If yes can you please tell what that amount is.
Thank you for question.
Yes, we have minimum limit for buy - 0,1 ETH equal because this is minimum price for our services. You should calculate relevant quantity of ATF tokens for you here https://www.atftoken.io/account 
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:40:45 PM

Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
We are ready to work with any country where you should connect to our robots. Our token is utility and don't have financial dividends. We get services for our customers - connect to our robots and other services here https://www.atftoken.io/uslugi
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

From your WP:
Trading in various markets, we say confidently — to make high profit is
simple, but by our nature, human emotions prevent the majority of those
trading on the stock market from earning in the long run.
Is this only for a growing market? How are crypto currencies market now or at all? If for all, then i want to know for whose expense profit is generated - someone should have losses.
Theoretically, in a growing market, there are situations when no one has a loss.
Somebody loses because market have kickbacks and drawdowns in what peoples lose there capital
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

I have two others questions the crypto-assets exchange is planned for Q1 or Q2 2018 ? I have noted that there is no softcap but what is the minimum to continue your project ?

AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

I have two others questions the crypto-assets exchange is planned for Q1 or Q2 2018 ? I have noted that there is no softcap but what is the minimum to continue your project ?
Thank you for question.
I have two others questions the crypto-assets exchange is planned for Q1 or Q2 2018 ? - Our plan to start alfa-version of our own algorithmic exchange at q2-q3, at this moment we are writing technical design for exchange

I have noted that there is no softcap but what is the minimum to continue your project ?
Our current services and our current customers give us enough operational cash-flow for our life. Thats why we don't have soft cap. We want to create step by step plan and all our customers get our services.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

​1. Each robot has a limit of losses on the client's capital (it is set by you before the beginning of cooperation) and the amount of losses for the transaction. Thus, the robot can not lose more than this limit.
What are the difference between the limit for losses, say 20% of a million and 50% of 400k?
I do not quite understand the meaning of these limits.
There are certain rules of trading and they are not obvious to those not versed in the subject matter. If you played poker, then it's something like a bankroll management.
Thats why our services for people who don't want to spend much time and nerves for trading and investing. All this job do our robots.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

Do you mean, the robot will do all the job after being set for the tasks? It would be a great project and a real win-win situation if will be executed smoothly, but the robot sometimes fail since it is already running by a program, if this case happen, will you give us an assurance that we will not loose more?
Thank you for question.
Do you mean, the robot will do all the job after being set for the tasks? - Yes, exactly.
It would be a great project and a real win-win situation if will be executed smoothly, but the robot sometimes fail since it is already running by a program, if this case happen, will you give us an assurance that we will not loose more? - Yes, clearly understand our strategy. Our robots control maximum risks on capital and increase profit using complex risk management and capital management
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

What is your soft cap for pre-ITO and ITO stage?
Leave a comment please. I can not find information
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

hello, yet tell me what benefits does your project give to participants and investors? share,%?
Thank you for question.
We are give a possibility to improve you profit from you capital with clearly and understanding risk management and capital management system. We are give to our customers some future value - high profitable services in crypto and classical market, future shares in our investments fund, our exchange, our ecosystem.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

What is your soft cap for pre-ITO and ITO stage?
Leave a comment please. I can not find information
Thank you for question.
We don't have softcap for pre-ITO and ITO because ALL participants with 0,1 ETH should buy ATF tokens and will get services from our project. You should calculate and buy our tokens here https://www.atftoken.io/account
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

What specific tools for trading with robots are available to you?
I don't understand question ? Here you should read info about our services https://www.atftoken.io/uslugi
If you mean by tools for examples ETH , TESLA or Currencies  - we have possibility to connect you account to 7000 tools from whole world thru our platform and robots.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

Whoa! Great project ! I really got so damn interested with the concept. Plus the project is well administered by the developers, which reflects on how you take care of this project. I really am now so curious on how a great project like this will turn out a few months or years from now.
Thank you for trust. It is very important for us to show our strategy and vision for community and to build trust
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

which bounty campaign I can follow, because I feel this is a very good project concept,I think this project will make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit. I must be lucky, someone who has joined on this project token sale early, this project is so promising , keep it up dev

You can choose here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2649865.60
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

Suppose I bought access to one of several trading robots. Will I see all of its settings completely? And can I reconfigure them according to my wishes?
Thank you for question.
You buy not robots only connection to them. And at this time you don't let to customers to change robots internally options because we want to help people to get profit from markets. About 95% lose there capital because they think they are great traders and know all that they need to get profit. It is wrong understanding. We create our seervices for people who want to improve capital.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:18:32 AM

AlgoTradingFUN Bounty Program

There will be a total of 10% ATF tokens of sold tokens will be allocated for the whole bounty program which will be divided as follows:
I looked at the conditions of your bounty campaign. Really such a large percentage is allocated?
Yes
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

"Our robots already bring profit to our clients, therefore your participation
in our ITO is the support of the current services with the objectives of
increasing the turnover of trade in robots of USD 40 million in 2018,
USD 200 million in 2019, USD 400 million in 2020, and the goal to make
turnover of USD 1 billion in 2021."
Due to what will be the sharp jump in 2019? It is planned to increase the turnover by 500%.
Thank you for question.
Our turnover will increase with increasing quantity of happiness from our services people.
AlgoTradingFUNLeader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

For whom our project is intended
5. Investment funds, pension funds, hedge funds managers, for which it
is important to distribute their portfolios on various profitable instruments
and diversify risks.
Are pension funds allowed to participate in trading? In some countries, as i know, this is prohibited by law.
Thank you for question.
Pension fund need conservative investment strategy. There managers like robots. And we are ready to prepare some services for there law structures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: