Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[EXCHANGE] Register at UPcoin.com, fast, secure, new generation exchange!🔥  (Read 3693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

We plan on updating rules within 48 hours. We recognize the importance of this update, so news will follow.

Is this saying a deposit of any crypto currency or a deposit of fiat or either ?

Since referral commissions are paid from trading fees, an active user is anyone who has deposited any amount of money and made at least one trade. The trades you referrals make will generate your referral payment.
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

We plan on updating rules within 48 hours. We recognize the importance of this update, so news will follow.

Is this saying a deposit of any crypto currency or a deposit of fiat or either ?

Since referral commissions are paid from trading fees, an active user is anyone who has deposited any amount of money and made at least one trade. The trades you referrals make will generate your referral payment.

Good to read that the update will be soon.

I understand how % and affiliates work. I been one in the past for poker sites and am just getting back into it.

What I am asking is does a deposit of Crypto currency count as a deposit to activate sign ups for affiliates or do you require a deposit of fiat funds like the US dollar / Canadian Dollar ect.

In other words .. If one of my sign ups deposit 1 bitcoin into your site and then do a trade does that count as an active sign up ?

The above might be a silly question but I am new to Crypto currency affiliate world.

Thanks for the responses.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

These are all good questions.

Bottom line is - you get paid from the trading fees your referrals generate, and it doesn't matter what currency the trade is in.

As long as they make a trade and pay a fee - you will get a share of it.

Does that answer your question?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

These are all good questions.

Bottom line is - you get paid from the trading fees your referrals generate, and it doesn't matter what currency the trade is in.

As long as they make a trade and pay a fee - you will get a share of it.

Does that answer your question?

It does thank you for your responses.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Cryptokooi89

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

Will Upcoin have their own token?
pusherxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

signed up ..  Wink Wink best of luck !!
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

The new exchanger is good, but how will you entice people into this structure, 500 all the dollars you will give out? I certainly wish good luck in this matter, but this is an earnest statement on the level of other popular exchangers
irbitf07

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Just Signed Up, waiting for the special promising Grin Shocked
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

I got my 500$ and now I`m waiting til march  Smiley
this is a good thing to get started a new exchange ,with free money for trading fees , this would generate a lot of volume at the begining.

Questions for the UPcoin team :

What kind of a layout will it be ?
( I hope you make it something like Bittrex, Poloniex,Cryptopia , not like Binance and HitBtc)

How much will the withdraw fee be for BTC and other coins ?
(30$ fee to get 200$ BTC worth out is too much, and other tokens 5-15$ for small amounts is also too much ,what some exchanges demand is almost criminal)
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

Can't wait for this exchange to open so I can trade on it. Binance just cost me some nice profit .. they keep freezing.

[/center]
CryptoDrover

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

Greetings, signed up.  No issues whatsoever.  No problem understanding the $500 deal.  Seemed straightforward... I would also like to toss my hat in for issuing a token.

The referral program.... would you take referrals from my cattle? I have a 1000 of them, but not to many friends out here in the on the ranch.  Oh, and they told me to ask if you can list a feed/hay token.... LoL.

Just a bit of light humor there, hope it's a success!
khodakarami

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

Hi
I tried to send this post in private but seems you didn't activate the ability to get private messages (maybe intentional).

I have some friends in social media(Telegram, and twitter to be precise) that live in Iran. If you recall, recently Bittrex showed a very surprising, yet nasty and shady behavior. I recall that these people constantly asked them by thickets that if it's ok for them to trade on that website (We all know their country fell under sanction rules) and the answer was always the same : "you are welcomed to trade here". Then, suddenly, without any warnings, they blocked all of their accounts, closed their orders from order book, and even blocked the ability for them to withdraw their money and won't even answer their tickets!

On the other hand, poloniex, announced that they will ask every member to verify their identities, yet, if they would prefer to stay anonymous for what ever reason, the website would only close their orders and would not let them trade, BUT, they would still have the ability to withdraw their money from website.

And to top this complex matter, bitfinex, says in their legal page that Iran is not allowed to use their service, but time and time again, when people contact them, they say that it's for fiat transfers and as long as people would deposit crypto and ONLY withdraw crypto, they would be ok.

I live in UK, so this matter won't effect me myself, but unfortunately these people can't speak english as fluent as I can, so I vulenteered to help them and ask you :

1- What will be your policy against Iran, please be honest, some these people lost almost their entire life's saved money in bittrex and they are really on the very edge of disaster in real life.
2- What is your policy for those who would ONLY deposit and withdraw crypto and NOT ANY fiat, would they need any sort of identity verification? What if they want to stay anonymous? After all, one of the main reason behind the birth of crypto currency was people's privacy money wise, a fact, that unfortunately, these days are totally ignored!

also, on a side note, there are two things that I personally like in trading view as a pro trader : DOM and the ability to move the orders around on the chart itself, your test workers can easily see what I mean by opening the DOM and use paper trading, is there any plan to add these features? maybe you can do the same approach Binance did? two pages, one basic for not so professional traders and one advanced (although it has tons of issues when i test played with their charts) that has more complex UI and gives more functionality?

one last question, you may know that Pascal Coin is almost monopolized by Poloniex simply because the project never had ICO nor Presell or Premine, so, many exchanges asking developers for sort of share just to let their coin in, and the team has nothing in their hand. did you consider adding Pascal Coin to your exchange? that by itself can drive nice volume on that market toward your website. If you read their white paper, it's one of few real COINS that will never have issues for block size or limitation like that, their wallet, you have two ways of getting it, 1- Become a Miner and mine at least one block to get your address, 2- Buy the wallet from Getpasa.com using pascal coin. the interesting part is that, the number of wallets are NOT unlimited! so, if the project gets success, even their wallets would gain value in long run after few years that no other person can get a new wallet. in other words, people have to share wallet (possible by using the payload section to identify the owner) or buy it from eachother and the security is not an issue because you can easily put password on the wallet. they have very active, responsive and willing team with clear plans for future. please consider adding this coin (they really deserve it) and get it out of poloniex's monopoly!

Thanks for your attention and help
Jeka_aid

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

500$  good bonus for new exchange.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

The new exchanger is good, but how will you entice people into this structure, 500 all the dollars you will give out? I certainly wish good luck in this matter, but this is an earnest statement on the level of other popular exchangers

The bonus campaign is still on; we give the bonus to everyone who registers at UPcoin.

Questions for the UPcoin team :

What kind of a layout will it be ?
( I hope you make it something like Bittrex, Poloniex,Cryptopia , not like Binance and HitBtc)

How much will the withdraw fee be for BTC and other coins ?
(30$ fee to get 200$ BTC worth out is too much, and other tokens 5-15$ for small amounts is also too much ,what some exchanges demand is almost criminal)

Take a look at our UI. BT cuts heavy images, so pasting it as a link here.

https://ucarecdn.com/e10b055f-306f-45ad-9a16-8957aa84c7f5/dark2.png

There are certain elements that are universal across all exchanges, however it's the nuances that matter. There are literally dozens of improvements that make your trading more convenient and effective.

The withdrawal fees are more influenced by the fees respective blockchains set, not the exchange.

Can't wait for this exchange to open so I can trade on it. Binance just cost me some nice profit .. they keep freezing.

Sudden surges of new users cause that. All top exchanges experience that currently. UPcoin has a lot of room for new traders, we are ready.

Greetings, signed up.  No issues whatsoever.  No problem understanding the $500 deal.  Seemed straightforward... I would also like to toss my hat in for issuing a token.

The referral program.... would you take referrals from my cattle? I have a 1000 of them, but not to many friends out here in the on the ranch.  Oh, and they told me to ask if you can list a feed/hay token.... LoL.

Just a bit of light humor there, hope it's a success!

Thank you for the comment! Initially issuing a token was not on our plans, however we see a lot of demand for that. This idea might therefore play out. Most important thing here - we will launch a token after exchange opens and trading starts. That route looks most justified.

1- What will be your policy against Iran, please be honest, some these people lost almost their entire life's saved money in bittrex and they are really on the very edge of disaster in real life.
2- What is your policy for those who would ONLY deposit and withdraw crypto and NOT ANY fiat, would they need any sort of identity verification? What if they want to stay anonymous? After all, one of the main reason behind the birth of crypto currency was people's privacy money wise, a fact, that unfortunately, these days are totally ignored!

UPcoin is going to become a regulated exchange and as such will abide by applicable law of the chosen jurisdiction. No stance on Iran yet, but again - we will go by whatever the law says.

As a regulated exchange we will have to implement the KYC and AML policies, and as such they will require verification.

Generally these are great questions to get back to after exchange launches.

Getting back to Pascalcoin. It currently ranks 223 according to CMC, so little chance of it getting added from start. We might consider it somewhere along the way though.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

Good to read that the update will be soon.

I understand how % and affiliates work. I been one in the past for poker sites and am just getting back into it.

What I am asking is does a deposit of Crypto currency count as a deposit to activate sign ups for affiliates or do you require a deposit of fiat funds like the US dollar / Canadian Dollar ect.

In other words .. If one of my sign ups deposit 1 bitcoin into your site and then do a trade does that count as an active sign up ?

The above might be a silly question but I am new to Crypto currency affiliate world.

Thanks for the responses.

No Update on the Affiliate program yet ?

[/center]
Vladlenius

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

Thank you very much. A lot of professional UX designers, traders, developers and managers worked on this project to make the fastest, safest and best exchange in the world.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

Firstly, Moderated thread is turning me off, With a second thought, What is a decentralized currency good for if you are handing the whole system to regulations? Normal people need to use decentralized currencies to their advantage, If a sanctioned country wants to evade sanctions, They have many ways to do it and we all have our ideas how they could do it.
Decentralized crypto is a popular concept because no country could manipulate the system, Regulation is manipulating the system on the second page, You could have any amount of any coin, But when you are gonna trade them for something else, You will get locked out.
derikpower

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

Firstly, Moderated thread is turning me off, With a second thought, What is a decentralized currency good for if you are handing the whole system to regulations? Normal people need to use decentralized currencies to their advantage, If a sanctioned country wants to evade sanctions, They have many ways to do it and we all have our ideas how they could do it.
Decentralized crypto is a popular concept because no country could manipulate the system, Regulation is manipulating the system on the second page, You could have any amount of any coin, But when you are gonna trade them for something else, You will get locked out.

oбъяcнитe бoлee пoдpoбнo чтo бyдeт c этими 500$ ?? Кaким oбpaзoм я мoгy ими pacпopяжaтьcя, чтoбы вывecти иx нa блoкчeйн кoшeлeк? в чeм coбcтвeннo oбмaн и лoвyшкa?

explain in more detail what will happen to these 500$ ?? How do I dispose of them, to bring them into the blockchain wallet? what a deception and a trap?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

oбъяcнитe бoлee пoдpoбнo чтo бyдeт c этими 500$ ?? Кaким oбpaзoм я мoгy ими pacпopяжaтьcя, чтoбы вывecти иx нa блoкчeйн кoшeлeк? в чeм coбcтвeннo oбмaн и лoвyшкa?

explain in more detail what will happen to these 500$ ?? How do I dispose of them, to bring them into the blockchain wallet? what a deception and a trap?

You can't cash the $500 out. It is for covering your first $500 in trading fees.

[/center]
xjoshua

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

successfully signed up for UPcoin exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: