Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[EXCHANGE] Register at UPcoin.com, fast, secure, new generation exchange!🔥  (Read 3684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:51:19 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:20:50 AM by TeamUpcoin

UPD Jan 22, 2018. The sign up reward program has been discontinued, however we are still accepting registrations. Please subscribe to stay updated on all our news (more positive news to come)

UPcoin.com - new generation crypto exchange

Our goal is to become world's #1 exchange, creating the most convenient, fast and secure place for your crypto trading. You focus on trading, while we will take care of everything else. Visit UPcoin.com >>>

Key facts about UPcoin.com exchange

• $5 000 000 USD of venture investments
  • We do not run any public fundraising campaigns

Convenient trading:

• Simple interface that even beginners can understand
  • 300 trading pairs right after start and over 1000 pairs within 6 months after start
  • No limits, no verification for 6 months after launch
  • Several price charts on screen simultaneously
  • Various order types: limit order, market order, trailing stop, stop order, stop limit, immediate or cancel
  • Stop loss/take profit
  • Localization in 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Japanese

Speed and stability:

• Servers in all global regions for fast access
  • Can process up to 5 million transactions per second
  • Backup channels of up to 1000 Gbt/s. UPcoin continues to function when others fail

Feedback and support

• Professional support team. A response guaranteed within 24 hours or less.
  • Analyze your trading efficiency via Analytics module
  • 99.999% service availability
  • We listen to our customers and we will prove it!

CIA level security

• 97% of all funds kept in cold storage
  • Encryption of entire file system
  • 24 hrs infrastructure monitoring and access control
  • "Human factor" errors brought to minimum
  • Closed bounty campaign at HackerOne.com (independent security audits launching Q1 2018)

Team creation - June-July 2017
Interface and exchange engine are being created - August-November 2017
Research of market demand: 400 interviews with traders, finding out demands and common issues - October 2017
Launch of Rest API & Socket API - October 2017
Announcement and launch of pre-registration - December 2017
Launch of referral campaign - December 2017
Start of closed beta-testing - January-February 2018
Closed bounty program at hackerone.com (security audits, Q1)
Launch of exchange - Q1 2018
Deployment of internal transfers - Q1 2018
Margin trading - Q2 2018
Deployment of automated verification Q2 2018
Registration and licensing in a jurisdiction with positive regulation of cryptos Q2 2018
Deposit and withdrawal of fiat currencies - Q1-Q2 2018
Mobile platform Q3 2018
Launch of fiduciary management of digital assets Q3 2018

Read more about our referral campaign at UPcoin.com >>>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

Hello, tell  what is the advantage of your UPcoin exchange in front of other exchanges, what are the new functions and tools for trading on your stock exchange? What conditions should I fulfill to get a $ 500 reward for testing your UPcoin exchange? Thanks
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:03:07 PM

Is your UPcoin exchange centralized or decentralized when the opening of your UPcoin exchange takes place? With what payment systems does your exchange operate, what are the commissions when entering and withdrawing fiat money on your exchange?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:27:42 PM

Hello, tell  what is the advantage of your UPcoin exchange in front of other exchanges, what are the new functions and tools for trading on your stock exchange? What conditions should I fulfill to get a $ 500 reward for testing your UPcoin exchange? Thanks

Hello strelok25 and thank you for your question!

UPcoin is fast, convenient and securer than other solutions. Here is a detailed breakdown of our advantages:

1) Speed. Have you noticed how slow other exchanges are? This is a result of errors during architecture design process. Once exchange is launched, such errors are extremely hard to fix, if possible at all. Exchanges are slow on their own and the inflow of new users only aggravates the problem.

UPcoin has been designed to manage loads ten times higher than top exchanges currently experience. UPcoin is easily scalable, - it will keep running even when others can't function any more.

UPcoin's distributed server network ensures high performance in 4 global regions: US, Europe, Asia and East Europe.

2) Clear and understandable interface. Extra emphasis has been put on interface readability; it has been designed in such a way so that a newbie would understand how to trade. A team of professional interface designers and traders worked hard to create a truly convenient system. The end product is an advanced system of exchange analytics. Just an example, UPcoin can display several price graphs at the same time, supports advanced technical analysis (TA) for decision making. This dramatically increases your trading efficiency and allows you to earn more.

3) Security. For most users security issues are of little importance until they experience fund theft, security system breach or any similar issue. We pay professional white-hat hackers so that their black-hat counterparts do not stand any chance of cracking into security systems. Furthermore, in Q1 2018 UPcoin launches a closed bounty campaign at hackerone.com with a $300.000 USD budget that is aimed at further hardening of UPcoin security systems. Finally, 97% funds are kept in cold storage.  

All you have to do at this point is take a part in an UPcoin survey (avaialble at UPcoin.com), sign up to official news channels and become our beta-tester starting January 31, 2018. Once UPcoin launches, you will be able to use this money to cover your trading fees.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:29:18 PM

Is your UPcoin exchange centralized or decentralized when the opening of your UPcoin exchange takes place? With what payment systems does your exchange operate, what are the commissions when entering and withdrawing fiat money on your exchange?

Hello bitok50 and thank you for your question!

UPcoin is a centralized exchange and is hosted in 4 major regions - this ensures stability and consistent performance all over the world.

Fiat currencies will be introduced in Q1 2018. The team is currently in the process of selecting a jurisdition with a positive cryptocurrencies regulation.

UPcoin plans to start accepting credit/debit cards, SEPA, Wire transfers. Advcash & Payeer will be added after company registration.

Speaking of deposit/withdrawal fees, UPcoin doesn't intend to earn money on deposit/withdrawals, all fees will remain reasonably low.
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

CIA level security

Well, we're dealing with pros here...

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

successfully signed up for UPcoin exchange pre-launch
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

Hopefully you can give Fast, secure and reliable service with 24/7 customer support fees should be minimal and maybe .01% of total transaction amount would be fare to traders
fouzi124

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:04:46 AM

signed up .. waiting for big news .. best of luck !!
crynvestor

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:20:54 AM

Well I'm curious, always thrilling to be at the beginning of something new hehe. In what coin/token will the $500 be and are you planning an ICO?
trish22

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

done sigining up here
obobink

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

Well I'm curious, always thrilling to be at the beginning of something new hehe. In what coin/token will the $500 be and are you planning an ICO?

i hope they just convert this bonus to there own ico instead of using it for fees
gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Not a bad exchange for the start, I will place my deposits there.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

signed up .. waiting for big news .. best of luck !!

Thank you for being with us!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

Not a bad exchange for the start, I will place my deposits there.

Thank you very much. A lot of professional UX designers, traders, developers and managers worked on this project to make the fastest, safest and best exchange in the world.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Just registered and found this questionaire interesting....
I'm just curious this $500 we got is only for testing beta or it's users money that will not disaapear after beta testing is over?

I also noticed you do not try to sell any token nor ask for any investment from future users.
By the way, do you going to accept ERC-20 tokens?
... and what are listing fees?

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Fileiro

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

I signed up and filled in the survey to activate my account but after sending the survey, I was directed to a landing page telling me to 'complete a few more steps below' BUT there was no way to scroll down or complete any steps.

So now my account is still not activated, what gives?

Fileiro
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Hello, tell  what is the advantage of your UPcoin exchange in front of other exchanges, what are the new functions and tools for trading on your stock exchange? What conditions should I fulfill to get a $ 500 reward for testing your UPcoin exchange? Thanks

Hello strelok25 and thank you for your question!

UPcoin is fast, convenient and securer than other solutions. Here is a detailed breakdown of our advantages:

1) Speed. Have you noticed how slow other exchanges are? This is a result of errors during architecture design process. Once exchange is launched, such errors are extremely hard to fix, if possible at all. Exchanges are slow on their own and the inflow of new users only aggravates the problem.

UPcoin has been designed to manage loads ten times higher than top exchanges currently experience. UPcoin is easily scalable, - it will keep running even when others can't function any more.

UPcoin's distributed server network ensures high performance in 4 global regions: US, Europe, Asia and East Europe.

2) Clear and understandable interface. Extra emphasis has been put on interface readability; it has been designed in such a way so that a newbie would understand how to trade. A team of professional interface designers and traders worked hard to create a truly convenient system. The end product is an advanced system of exchange analytics. Just an example, UPcoin can display several price graphs at the same time, supports advanced technical analysis (TA) for decision making. This dramatically increases your trading efficiency and allows you to earn more.

3) Security. For most users security issues are of little importance until they experience fund theft, security system breach or any similar issue. We pay professional white-hat hackers so that their black-hat counterparts do not stand any chance of cracking into security systems. Furthermore, in Q1 2018 UPcoin launches a closed bounty campaign at hackerone.com with a $300.000 USD budget that is aimed at further hardening of UPcoin security systems. Finally, 97% funds are kept in cold storage.  

All you have to do at this point is take a part in an UPcoin survey (avaialble at UPcoin.com), sign up to official news channels and become our beta-tester starting January 31, 2018. Once UPcoin launches, you will be able to use this money to cover your trading fees.

ah, you mean that if we can  have that $500 rewards from signing up the survey. we cannot withdraw that amount bcause that amount is intended only for covering the trading fees ? is that so?
eriklee

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

Newbies are increaseing quickly in telegram channel, hope Upcoin.com gonna run soon.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

I signed up and filled in the survey to activate my account but after sending the survey, I was directed to a landing page telling me to 'complete a few more steps below' BUT there was no way to scroll down or complete any steps.

Fileiro

There is currently a known issue with the way site works with mobile phones. Please try logging in from a latptop/desktop and you will be able to complete your registration
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

ah, you mean that if we can  have that $500 rewards from signing up the survey. we cannot withdraw that amount bcause that amount is intended only for covering the trading fees ? is that so?
[/quote]

Yes, that is absolutely correct.

The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins. We want to make it clear from the start that this is the only purpose of this bonus. If you are interested in earning money you can withdraw and spend, see our referral program.
motty

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

How do you choose 300 trading pairs right after start?
How can Fujicoin be listed?
https://www.reddit.com/r/fujicoin/comments/7nxq7w/fujicoin_basic_information/

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!
Fileiro

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

Fileiro

There is currently a known issue with the way site works with mobile phones. Please try logging in from a latptop/desktop and you will be able to complete your registration

Ok thanks, I suspected it might be because I am on an android tablet.

I'll try from a desktop pc Smiley
Wonan

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

How do you choose 300 trading pairs right after start?
How can Fujicoin be listed?
https://www.reddit.com/r/fujicoin/comments/7nxq7w/fujicoin_basic_information/

fujicoin would be nice.
if it means anything +1 for fujicoin from me Smiley

have a nice day guys!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

Vote accepted. We will have top coins listed on start and adding more coins as we go.
amnesis

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Do you a coin like binance coin or kucoin coin ? Or you plan to have on ?
sph46

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:37:32 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 02:04:58 AM by sph46

1. Why are you being misleading with "free money" offers?

2. Who are you? Why are there no names or faces behind this flashy website?

3. How many employees do you have, if any?

4. What is the address of this bussiness? At least a contact email or something?

5. Is the social media person lazy? One tweet in two weeks?

6. Testemonials. Do you think we're twelve? Skipper the hacker? Where can I find Steve the trader and his worthwhile blog?

I'm just curious, because as it is now, the only project is a pyramid MLM scheme, with small survey hoops to jump through.

What's even worse is that you're collecting people's email addresses & passwords. Most people use the same for exchanges and don't enable 2FA because "it's too much work every login".

Now if this were a scam, it would only take some guesswork on known exchanges for easy money. The hard part is explaining to mommy why the feds are at the door.

I'm not implying anything - maybe the information is out there and I've missed it, it's up to you to convince us you're the real deal.
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

Is there a form to fill out for recommending some coins and tokens? Consider taking a look at COLX : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉
mexit

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:22:38 AM

THIS!!

Will you be releasing your own coin that pays out dividends on trade transactions in coins and tokens?

It's the biggest incentive now to build up an exchange.
sph46

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:01:58 AM

I'm still amazed at how many people skip over the important questions. Are you the same with women? Take them out for dinner, movies, kiss and then realize they have a penis?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

Sph46,

thank you for the thoughtful questions! Let me address them one by one.

No, we are not misleading other people and we do our best to be as clear and transparent as we possibly can. We make it clear at the website that the sign up bonus is only to cover your trading fees. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to cover the fees as explained earlier. There also a second type of reward - our referral program, whereby you refer upcoin.com via your referral link and earn a share of the fees your referrals generate during their trading.

Again, this information is made explicitly clear - we have it written at upcoin.com, we have it written in the first post of this thread and we keep repeating this message in our social media channels to avoid confusion and ambiguity.

We understand that an exchange handles huge volumes of customers' money and giving out employee info would make the latter (and subsequently customers' funds) exposed to social engineering and hacking. We give customer security top priority and will be doing everything it takes to ensure customer funds are safe and not accessible by third party. However, will disclose our business info as soon as information is complete (see below).

We have an international team of 30 team members. Managers, developers, UX designers, support managers, security professionals - just to name a few. We will increase our support crew during march to handle incoming support request.

4. What is the address of this bussiness? At least a contact email or something?

We are in the process of selecting a jurisdiction with favorable cryptocurrency regulation. Registration is scheduled on Q2, 2018. Once the company is registered, a separate announcement will be made. By the way, please check out our road map - see  first post of this thread.

Our contact email is info@upcoin.com

We have 100.000 new members in less than 2 days, and user support is a higher priority than social activity. Yet, several announcements are planned for today.

6. Testemonials. Do you think we're twelve? Skipper the hacker? Where can I find Steve the trader and his worthwhile blog?

These are testimonials from our closed focus group. UPcoin team has done extensive research before launch and we collected feedback from our first testers. We actually use the survey to verify the needs we collected while working with the focus group and see if there are any new needs that need to be addressed.

Traders and - believe it or not - security auditors (white hackers) too were respectively consulted for interface design/functions and security aspects.

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Our roadmap doesn't have any coins in the near future (see first post of this thread), however this doesn't mean things cannot change along the way - we are exploring this.
demiurg1972

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

The topic header says "$ 500 first 1000 registered."
Other information on the site :" Free 500$ to first 100.000 users who join us on beta-testing"
What is the chance that I will get my money?
crassigyrinus

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

Just posted to Twitter. Exchanges need all the competition they can get, so I hope this succeeds.

Let's see what they can do! http://upcoin.com/?ID=19226022
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

The topic header says "$ 500 first 1000 registered."
Other information on the site :" Free 500$ to first 100.000 users who join us on beta-testing"
What is the chance that I will get my money?

Decision has been made by management to raise the limit on the number of registrations. Given the interest our users show in the UPcoin exchange, we will give the bonus $500 to 250 000 users who sign up during pre-launch. We reserve the right to review this number if we find necessary.

Most importantly, we want to make it clear from the start that the only purpose of this bonus is to cover the trading fees when trading opens in March.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Just posted to Twitter. Exchanges need all the competition they can get, so I hope this succeeds.

Let's see what they can do! http://upcoin.com/?ID=19226022

Thank you so much! Indeed, the market cannot be dominated by a handful of exchanges - competition always benefits the customer.
TechnoComanche

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Weez™ IN! Wink <3
Clam-

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Is it just me or is your referral program slightly misleading? At top of the website with the big fat font you state the following:

Quote from: upcoin.com
You will get up to 50% of all the fees your referrals generate at upcoin.com

However, according to referral program rules which are listed at the bottom of the page in a smaller font, it looks like only first 1400 users who refer X (fifty, thirty and then ten) number of people who then have to deposit Y (any) amount of money within Z (two) months after the official launch. Considering there is no publicly available ticker to see how many people have referred others to the website, there is also no way to know for which "tier" you qualify for and if you aren't possibly late as well, which would mean you will get 0% fees from your referrals. Doesn't seem like a great referral program to me and it's definitely going to cause a lot of spam which will then result in a lot of disappointed people once they'll realize they're not getting anything from their 'spamming' efforts.

Another thing that caught my attention is the following quote from your website:

More than 1000 currencies will be available right from the start.

However, on this forum you said the following:

Quote from: bitcointalk.org
300 trading pairs right after start and over 1000 pairs within 6 months after start

So which one is wrong?
joomorrow

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Poor English.
Deliberate misleading bonus program.
Exaggerated claim: Saying you will support 1000 coins right from the start, whereas even established sites like Binance Bittrex... only support ~100-200 coins.
Useless testimonials from anonymous noname.

Sounds like obvious scam to me.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

Congrats on the milestone!
Ozniko

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

Can you please explain to us how the referral program works??? So basically the only people who get the referral fees are the people who refer right in the beginning Huh First 200 Next 200 and next 1000?? So basically only the first 1400 people who refer willl get the commissions from referral fees?   That would be messed up seeing that you guys are wanting 250000 and everyone who refers people to you after #1400 are screwed with no referral commission  Can you clarify?

Thanks!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Is it just me or is your referral program slightly misleading? At top of the website with the big fat font you state the following:

You will get up to 50% of all the fees your referrals generate at upcoin.com

Thank you for being observative. Indeed, initially the number of referrals was limited to 1400 members, however given the volume of sign ups this limit will be raised. We plan to make all information about referrals public before beta launches. This information will be shown in UPcoin user dashboard.

Another thing that caught my attention is the following quote from your website:

More than 1000 currencies will be available right from the start.

However, on this forum you said the following:

Quote from: bitcointalk.org
300 trading pairs right after start and over 1000 pairs within 6 months after start

So which one is wrong?

Trading pairs are meant.

Exaggerated claim: Saying you will support 1000 coins right from the start, whereas even established sites like Binance Bittrex... only support ~100-200 coins.

Please see above - given the number of signups, this limit will be reviewed and raised.

Useless testimonials from anonymous noname.

These are testimonials from our closed focus group. UPcoin team has done extensive research before launch and we collected feedback from our first testers. We actually use the survey to verify the needs we collected while working with the focus group and see if there are any new needs that need to be addressed.

Sounds like obvious scam to me.

This is understandable given the number of scam in the cryptosphere. However we will use every opportunity to state: we are a legit project and a long term player.
-Lux-

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

the 500 is used for trading fees you dont even get it to spend screw that

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
sph46

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

Sph46,

thank you for the thoughtful questions! Let me address them one by one.

No, we are not misleading other people and we do our best to be as clear and transparent as we possibly can. We make it clear at the website that the sign up bonus is only to cover your trading fees. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used to cover the fees as explained earlier. There also a second type of reward - our referral program, whereby you refer upcoin.com via your referral link and earn a share of the fees your referrals generate during their trading.

Again, this information is made explicitly clear - we have it written at upcoin.com, we have it written in the first post of this thread and we keep repeating this message in our social media channels to avoid confusion and ambiguity.

We understand that an exchange handles huge volumes of customers' money and giving out employee info would make the latter (and subsequently customers' funds) exposed to social engineering and hacking. We give customer security top priority and will be doing everything it takes to ensure customer funds are safe and not accessible by third party. However, will disclose our business info as soon as information is complete (see below).

We have an international team of 30 team members. Managers, developers, UX designers, support managers, security professionals - just to name a few. We will increase our support crew during march to handle incoming support request.

We are in the process of selecting a jurisdiction with favorable cryptocurrency regulation. Registration is scheduled on Q2, 2018. Once the company is registered, a separate announcement will be made. By the way, please check out our road map - see  first post of this thread.

Our contact email is info@upcoin.com

We have 100.000 new members in less than 2 days, and user support is a higher priority than social activity. Yet, several announcements are planned for today.

Traders and - believe it or not - security auditors (white hackers) too were respectively consulted for interface design/functions and security aspects.

Well, you'd make a great politician.

If this is legit, wish you the best, but please make it clearer the "free money" is actually a tax break. Make your team known and be more transparent. I still don't believe the testemonials though.

If it's a scam, this link might come in handy: https://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Financial-crime/Social-engineering-fraud/How-to-report-a-scam ;    I think phishing 100k+ emails in two days might break a record. If not, they will certainly have a field day.

Cheers.
Cedobor

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Will the bitcoin address be a segwit address?
Plumpkatt1

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Are you guys Electroneum supporters? Are there plans to accept ETN?
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Hi I wanted to ask that if I only manage to invite like 15 friends I won't get any referral % fees? Am I reading that correctly?
apvmoreira

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

500 for transfer fees?

So in fact you are offering free fees till its sums 500 usd.

If it starts working i will be pleased to spend that.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:08:22 AM

The idea of a new exchange is very welcome. However, your offer of $500 for 100,000 users has caused me to raise my eyebrows. Why would you give out this large amount of money just to test the platform?
Could you convince me that this is not too good to be true.

CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

Joined UPcoin exchange. I hope that w' will see many interesting altcoins there.
ilkach

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:05:28 AM

I hope that you will fulfill all that you have conceived. Because the introduction of Fiat is necessary to many as well as low commissions. Most importantly, give more to the issue of security, if you become a popular exchange, you will be hacked.
rodamix

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

just done signing up. Very nice project.
VadimIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Newbies are increaseing quickly in telegram channel, hope Upcoin.com gonna run soon.

Would already be sooner=)
rime151

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

how can we  claim the balance?
mgraman2003

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

Looks Very Promising . Go for it .
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

I'm going to ask you again, could you please respond? I wanted to ask that if I only manage to invite like 15 friends I won't get any referral % fees? Am I reading that correctly? Also only first users who manage to do that will get fees from their referrals? Mixed feeling here.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

In anaware a lot of ICO-related cryptocurrency exchanges ... are you sure You will be able to compete and survive in this market? For me there is only 2 problems , verification and security ...
steinway

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

Exciting project. How will the referral program work if you for example invite 100 people. Will you get a fee-percentage from everyone or only the first 50/30/10 active users?

Also, will the invites that you currently have, be carried over when the site launches?
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

Sorry Upcoming. Really not encouraged as I've taken the survey 3 times and I have not been able to move to the next step to complete the requirements for the $500 trading bonus. I hope the exchange won't have the same problem.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZULFI505

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

No balance in the account it looks fake everywhere in the forum...
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Nice guys, looking forward to try this new exchange platform and hope that u guys will be legit! (ihihih a lot of peeps asked me if these 500$ are true or there some hidden suprises)

Good luck!

purse.party

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Will be following this exchange. I like your guys' branding and marketing so far so I think you'll be pretty successful!
khanabdullah2424

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

Join on
https://www.facebook.com/rykmabdullah/posts/141526283303652
https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange/status/945402134480216064
https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange
https://www.reddit.com/user/upcoinexchange
https://t.me/upcoin_com
https://twitter.com/rykmabdullah/status/950460982278713344
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

Will the bitcoin address be a segwit address?

Currently no information about that. This information will become available closer to the beta stage.

Are you guys Electroneum supporters? Are there plans to accept ETN?

In view of the recent vulnerability, we will most likely wait until the issue is resolved.

Hi I wanted to ask that if I only manage to invite like 15 friends I won't get any referral % fees? Am I reading that correctly?

If you invite 15 friends, you will get 20% from their trading fees for as long as they keep trading (check out referral program rules in your UPcoin dashboard).

500 for transfer fees?

So in fact you are offering free fees till its sums 500 usd.

If it starts working i will be pleased to spend that.

It's trading fees and it's non-withdrawable. It can only be used to cover your trading fees and this is the only purpose of this money.

Joined UPcoin exchange. I hope that w' will see many interesting altcoins there.

That will sure be the case.

how can we  claim the balance?

We get that question a lot. The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins (March 1, 2018). We want to make it clear from the start that this is the only purpose of this bonus.

In anaware a lot of ICO-related cryptocurrency exchanges ... are you sure You will be able to compete and survive in this market? For me there is only 2 problems , verification and security ...

It's important to note - we are not an ICO. There is a coin with a similar name, but UPcoin the exchange is not related to it. The coin existed before the exchange ever showed up.

Exciting project. How will the referral program work if you for example invite 100 people. Will you get a fee-percentage from everyone or only the first 50/30/10 active users?

Also, will the invites that you currently have, be carried over when the site launches?

If you invite 100 people, you will earn a percentage of their trading fees for as long as they keep trading. We will be reviewing our referral program to accommodate more users and make the program ongoing. In a short while we will release an update of the dashboard, making it more convenient, informative and transparent for all users.

Sorry Upcoming. Really not encouraged as I've taken the survey 3 times and I have not been able to move to the next step to complete the requirements for the $500 trading bonus. I hope the exchange won't have the same problem.

Try accessing website from your desktop/laptop. We will change the way the survey works in a little while to address that issue.

No balance in the account it looks fake everywhere in the forum...

No, not fake - join our telegram group for assistance. Chances are, you have already received your bonus by now.

Nice guys, looking forward to try this new exchange platform and hope that u guys will be legit! (ihihih a lot of peeps asked me if these 500$ are true or there some hidden suprises)

Good luck!

No surprises, the balance is to cover your trading fees - and a legit project.
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

Hopefully your new Referral Program Rules will be a system that everyone can take part in and not just the first signups. You would be  shooting yourself in the foot only giving rewards to your first affiliates.

You won't get any new affiliates, which equal less sign ups.

A teared system for all is the fair way to go or a straight percent per sign up. I think the 2 month deposit needs to be extended to. If a sign up through an affiliate makes a deposit 3 - 6 - 12 months down the road that affiliate still brought that sign up to your exchange and they deserve credit for doing so.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Alzav84

Activity: 294
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:28:19 AM

I like your guys' branding and marketing so far so I think you'll be pretty successful!
Camba

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

I have my 500$ very fast, good luck UPcoin!!!
asleep

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

hopefully this exchange is really there and can trade with my favorite coins.
btw nice to have $ 500 bonus, good luck UPcoin.
Xtar

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Will you have your own Token? Like BNB or KCS?
pero991

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

I hope this exchange really exists and can trade with my favorite coins.
Do you have your own token? How is BNB or KCS? Roll Eyes
RaymondDragon

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

Hello. With this $ 500 bonus, can we buy a base currency or just to reduce the cost when you buy?
Thank you for answering  Wink Smiley
CryptoLexis

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

@raymonddragon just for fees i guess (i read it somewhere but don't re-find it !!)

Do you have a specific date of opening? more accurate than Q1 ... 'cause we are in q1 ^^
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

Hopefully your new Referral Program Rules will be a system that everyone can take part in and not just the first signups. You would be  shooting yourself in the foot only giving rewards to your first affiliates.

A teared system for all is the fair way to go or a straight percent per sign up. I think the 2 month deposit needs to be extended to. If a sign up through an affiliate makes a deposit 3 - 6 - 12 months down the road that affiliate still brought that sign up to your exchange and they deserve credit for doing so.

Very good point and we will update the terms of our referral program to accommodate more users and have the program work on an ongoing basis.

Will you have your own Token? Like BNB or KCS?

Not planning to do it at the moment, but will quite possibly do it once the exchange launches and more people know about it. This was not something we planned initially, however, we clearly see a demand for our token and will take action to fulfill such requests.

@raymonddragon just for fees i guess (i read it somewhere but don't re-find it !!)

Do you have a specific date of opening? more accurate than Q1 ... 'cause we are in q1 ^^

Our scheduled opening date is March 1, 2018. The dev team is very strong, so there are no noticeable obstacles to starting on March 1, 2018. Need to see results of beta-testing in February.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Hopefully your new Referral Program Rules will be a system that everyone can take part in and not just the first signups. You would be  shooting yourself in the foot only giving rewards to your first affiliates.

Very good point and we will update the terms of our referral program to accommodate more users and have the program work on an ongoing basis.

Great News, I would hate to think I been recruiting for nothing. Do you plan on pushing back the 2 month time limit affiliates have to convert their sign ups into active accounts ? Two months  isn't much considering its a start up.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
2017all4BTC

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

upcoin.com/?ID=62b82fd0
BRI

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

I want to ask about the $ 500 money where and when can spend the money? what goods can we spend with 500 $? whether we can spend it with tokens
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

I want to ask about the $ 500 money where and when can spend the money? what goods can we spend with 500 $? whether we can spend it with tokens

The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins in March 2018.

This is the only purpose of this bonus.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:13 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:58:05 PM by ThunderCatSteve

The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins in March 2018.

This is the only purpose of this bonus.

Is the registration for beta testing still open?

Edit: just got registered

Congratulations, ThunderCatSteve...!
You have $500 in your trading account. This money will be used to cover your exchange fees once exchange opens and you start trading.

I took the survey and the questions were in topic and realistic, I'm excited to become a beta tester and wish all the best to Upcoin exchange.

Here is a simple calculation of the $500 reward:
$500 is equal to 0.03425 BTC which means that you have to trade around 34BTC with 0% fee (if the normal fee for other users is 0.1%)
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

I took the survey and the questions were in topic and realistics, I'm excited to become a beta tester and wish all the best to Upcoin exchange.

Glad you noted it. We were surprised, but 90% of traders keep naming same and same issues over again. We will be releasing an article about UPcoin on medium, explaining how all of these issues are going to be addressed.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

Glad you noted it. We were surprised, but 90% of traders keep naming same and same issues over again. We will be releasing an article about UPcoin on medium, explaining how all of these issues are going to be addressed.

When will the Referral program rules  be updated. The website is still showing the same conditions.

Do you plan on extending the 2 month window ?

And what is meant by the first half of the second condition 
* - An active user is a client who has deposited any amount of funds to his/her exchange

Is this saying a deposit of any crypto currency or a deposit of fiat or either ?

Here are the current terms for affiliates :

Referral Program Rules
First 200 users who bring at least 50 active users via their referral link will get 50% of all fees generated by such users.

Next 200 users who bring at least 30 active users via their referral link will get 30% of all fees generated by such users..

Next 1000 users who bring at least 10 active users via their referral link will get 20% of all fees generated by such users..

* - An active user is a client who has deposited any amount of funds to his/her exchange account during the first two months after the official start.

** - Only one registration per computer is allowed.

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

We plan on updating rules within 48 hours. We recognize the importance of this update, so news will follow.

Is this saying a deposit of any crypto currency or a deposit of fiat or either ?

Since referral commissions are paid from trading fees, an active user is anyone who has deposited any amount of money and made at least one trade. The trades you referrals make will generate your referral payment.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

We plan on updating rules within 48 hours. We recognize the importance of this update, so news will follow.

Since referral commissions are paid from trading fees, an active user is anyone who has deposited any amount of money and made at least one trade. The trades you referrals make will generate your referral payment.

Good to read that the update will be soon.

I understand how % and affiliates work. I been one in the past for poker sites and am just getting back into it.

What I am asking is does a deposit of Crypto currency count as a deposit to activate sign ups for affiliates or do you require a deposit of fiat funds like the US dollar / Canadian Dollar ect.

In other words .. If one of my sign ups deposit 1 bitcoin into your site and then do a trade does that count as an active sign up ?

The above might be a silly question but I am new to Crypto currency affiliate world.

Thanks for the responses.

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

These are all good questions.

Bottom line is - you get paid from the trading fees your referrals generate, and it doesn't matter what currency the trade is in.

As long as they make a trade and pay a fee - you will get a share of it.

Does that answer your question?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

These are all good questions.

Bottom line is - you get paid from the trading fees your referrals generate, and it doesn't matter what currency the trade is in.

As long as they make a trade and pay a fee - you will get a share of it.

Does that answer your question?

It does thank you for your responses.

[/center]
Cryptokooi89

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

Will Upcoin have their own token?
pusherxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

signed up ..  Wink Wink best of luck !!
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

The new exchanger is good, but how will you entice people into this structure, 500 all the dollars you will give out? I certainly wish good luck in this matter, but this is an earnest statement on the level of other popular exchangers
irbitf07

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Just Signed Up, waiting for the special promising Grin Shocked
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

I got my 500$ and now I`m waiting til march  Smiley
this is a good thing to get started a new exchange ,with free money for trading fees , this would generate a lot of volume at the begining.

Questions for the UPcoin team :

What kind of a layout will it be ?
( I hope you make it something like Bittrex, Poloniex,Cryptopia , not like Binance and HitBtc)

How much will the withdraw fee be for BTC and other coins ?
(30$ fee to get 200$ BTC worth out is too much, and other tokens 5-15$ for small amounts is also too much ,what some exchanges demand is almost criminal)
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

Can't wait for this exchange to open so I can trade on it. Binance just cost me some nice profit .. they keep freezing.

[/center]
CryptoDrover

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

Greetings, signed up.  No issues whatsoever.  No problem understanding the $500 deal.  Seemed straightforward... I would also like to toss my hat in for issuing a token.

The referral program.... would you take referrals from my cattle? I have a 1000 of them, but not to many friends out here in the on the ranch.  Oh, and they told me to ask if you can list a feed/hay token.... LoL.

Just a bit of light humor there, hope it's a success!
khodakarami

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

Hi
I tried to send this post in private but seems you didn't activate the ability to get private messages (maybe intentional).

I have some friends in social media(Telegram, and twitter to be precise) that live in Iran. If you recall, recently Bittrex showed a very surprising, yet nasty and shady behavior. I recall that these people constantly asked them by thickets that if it's ok for them to trade on that website (We all know their country fell under sanction rules) and the answer was always the same : "you are welcomed to trade here". Then, suddenly, without any warnings, they blocked all of their accounts, closed their orders from order book, and even blocked the ability for them to withdraw their money and won't even answer their tickets!

On the other hand, poloniex, announced that they will ask every member to verify their identities, yet, if they would prefer to stay anonymous for what ever reason, the website would only close their orders and would not let them trade, BUT, they would still have the ability to withdraw their money from website.

And to top this complex matter, bitfinex, says in their legal page that Iran is not allowed to use their service, but time and time again, when people contact them, they say that it's for fiat transfers and as long as people would deposit crypto and ONLY withdraw crypto, they would be ok.

I live in UK, so this matter won't effect me myself, but unfortunately these people can't speak english as fluent as I can, so I vulenteered to help them and ask you :

1- What will be your policy against Iran, please be honest, some these people lost almost their entire life's saved money in bittrex and they are really on the very edge of disaster in real life.
2- What is your policy for those who would ONLY deposit and withdraw crypto and NOT ANY fiat, would they need any sort of identity verification? What if they want to stay anonymous? After all, one of the main reason behind the birth of crypto currency was people's privacy money wise, a fact, that unfortunately, these days are totally ignored!

also, on a side note, there are two things that I personally like in trading view as a pro trader : DOM and the ability to move the orders around on the chart itself, your test workers can easily see what I mean by opening the DOM and use paper trading, is there any plan to add these features? maybe you can do the same approach Binance did? two pages, one basic for not so professional traders and one advanced (although it has tons of issues when i test played with their charts) that has more complex UI and gives more functionality?

one last question, you may know that Pascal Coin is almost monopolized by Poloniex simply because the project never had ICO nor Presell or Premine, so, many exchanges asking developers for sort of share just to let their coin in, and the team has nothing in their hand. did you consider adding Pascal Coin to your exchange? that by itself can drive nice volume on that market toward your website. If you read their white paper, it's one of few real COINS that will never have issues for block size or limitation like that, their wallet, you have two ways of getting it, 1- Become a Miner and mine at least one block to get your address, 2- Buy the wallet from Getpasa.com using pascal coin. the interesting part is that, the number of wallets are NOT unlimited! so, if the project gets success, even their wallets would gain value in long run after few years that no other person can get a new wallet. in other words, people have to share wallet (possible by using the payload section to identify the owner) or buy it from eachother and the security is not an issue because you can easily put password on the wallet. they have very active, responsive and willing team with clear plans for future. please consider adding this coin (they really deserve it) and get it out of poloniex's monopoly!

Thanks for your attention and help
Jeka_aid

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

500$  good bonus for new exchange.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

The new exchanger is good, but how will you entice people into this structure, 500 all the dollars you will give out? I certainly wish good luck in this matter, but this is an earnest statement on the level of other popular exchangers

The bonus campaign is still on; we give the bonus to everyone who registers at UPcoin.

Questions for the UPcoin team :

What kind of a layout will it be ?
( I hope you make it something like Bittrex, Poloniex,Cryptopia , not like Binance and HitBtc)

How much will the withdraw fee be for BTC and other coins ?
(30$ fee to get 200$ BTC worth out is too much, and other tokens 5-15$ for small amounts is also too much ,what some exchanges demand is almost criminal)

Take a look at our UI. BT cuts heavy images, so pasting it as a link here.

https://ucarecdn.com/e10b055f-306f-45ad-9a16-8957aa84c7f5/dark2.png

There are certain elements that are universal across all exchanges, however it's the nuances that matter. There are literally dozens of improvements that make your trading more convenient and effective.

The withdrawal fees are more influenced by the fees respective blockchains set, not the exchange.

Can't wait for this exchange to open so I can trade on it. Binance just cost me some nice profit .. they keep freezing.

Sudden surges of new users cause that. All top exchanges experience that currently. UPcoin has a lot of room for new traders, we are ready.

Greetings, signed up.  No issues whatsoever.  No problem understanding the $500 deal.  Seemed straightforward... I would also like to toss my hat in for issuing a token.

The referral program.... would you take referrals from my cattle? I have a 1000 of them, but not to many friends out here in the on the ranch.  Oh, and they told me to ask if you can list a feed/hay token.... LoL.

Just a bit of light humor there, hope it's a success!

Thank you for the comment! Initially issuing a token was not on our plans, however we see a lot of demand for that. This idea might therefore play out. Most important thing here - we will launch a token after exchange opens and trading starts. That route looks most justified.

1- What will be your policy against Iran, please be honest, some these people lost almost their entire life's saved money in bittrex and they are really on the very edge of disaster in real life.
2- What is your policy for those who would ONLY deposit and withdraw crypto and NOT ANY fiat, would they need any sort of identity verification? What if they want to stay anonymous? After all, one of the main reason behind the birth of crypto currency was people's privacy money wise, a fact, that unfortunately, these days are totally ignored!

UPcoin is going to become a regulated exchange and as such will abide by applicable law of the chosen jurisdiction. No stance on Iran yet, but again - we will go by whatever the law says.

As a regulated exchange we will have to implement the KYC and AML policies, and as such they will require verification.

Generally these are great questions to get back to after exchange launches.

Getting back to Pascalcoin. It currently ranks 223 according to CMC, so little chance of it getting added from start. We might consider it somewhere along the way though.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

Good to read that the update will be soon.

I understand how % and affiliates work. I been one in the past for poker sites and am just getting back into it.

What I am asking is does a deposit of Crypto currency count as a deposit to activate sign ups for affiliates or do you require a deposit of fiat funds like the US dollar / Canadian Dollar ect.

In other words .. If one of my sign ups deposit 1 bitcoin into your site and then do a trade does that count as an active sign up ?

The above might be a silly question but I am new to Crypto currency affiliate world.

Thanks for the responses.

No Update on the Affiliate program yet ?

[/center]
Vladlenius

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

Thank you very much. A lot of professional UX designers, traders, developers and managers worked on this project to make the fastest, safest and best exchange in the world.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

Firstly, Moderated thread is turning me off, With a second thought, What is a decentralized currency good for if you are handing the whole system to regulations? Normal people need to use decentralized currencies to their advantage, If a sanctioned country wants to evade sanctions, They have many ways to do it and we all have our ideas how they could do it.
Decentralized crypto is a popular concept because no country could manipulate the system, Regulation is manipulating the system on the second page, You could have any amount of any coin, But when you are gonna trade them for something else, You will get locked out.
derikpower

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

Firstly, Moderated thread is turning me off, With a second thought, What is a decentralized currency good for if you are handing the whole system to regulations? Normal people need to use decentralized currencies to their advantage, If a sanctioned country wants to evade sanctions, They have many ways to do it and we all have our ideas how they could do it.
Decentralized crypto is a popular concept because no country could manipulate the system, Regulation is manipulating the system on the second page, You could have any amount of any coin, But when you are gonna trade them for something else, You will get locked out.

oбъяcнитe бoлee пoдpoбнo чтo бyдeт c этими 500$ ?? Кaким oбpaзoм я мoгy ими pacпopяжaтьcя, чтoбы вывecти иx нa блoкчeйн кoшeлeк? в чeм coбcтвeннo oбмaн и лoвyшкa?

explain in more detail what will happen to these 500$ ?? How do I dispose of them, to bring them into the blockchain wallet? what a deception and a trap?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

oбъяcнитe бoлee пoдpoбнo чтo бyдeт c этими 500$ ?? Кaким oбpaзoм я мoгy ими pacпopяжaтьcя, чтoбы вывecти иx нa блoкчeйн кoшeлeк? в чeм coбcтвeннo oбмaн и лoвyшкa?

explain in more detail what will happen to these 500$ ?? How do I dispose of them, to bring them into the blockchain wallet? what a deception and a trap?

You can't cash the $500 out. It is for covering your first $500 in trading fees.

[/center]
xjoshua

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

successfully signed up for UPcoin exchange
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

No Update on the Affiliate program yet ?

Taking a bit longer than expected, team is working on it.

Firstly, Moderated thread is turning me off, With a second thought, What is a decentralized currency good for if you are handing the whole system to regulations?

UPcoin is going to work with fiat money (you will be able to use your dollars to purchase cryptos) and as such it absolutely requires to be a regulated entity.

Bartercoin
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

Hi,

I am a member of Bartercoin (https://www.bartercoin.info) and I have an listing request for our ERC20 token.

Can you inform me whether we are eligible and what steps we need to follow? Please contact me by personal message for more details.

I am also interested about the possibilities to be listed from the start of your release date on January 31th.

Thanks in advance. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Bartercoin

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

2 Bartercoin

User 'Bartercoin' is a newbie, but your options are set such that you cannot receive PMs from newbies. Therefore, you cannot send PMs to newbies, either.

Either way our email is info@upcoin.com.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Dear UPcoin community,

We have reached 430K+ registrations in just 6 days and this is truly exciting.

It's just about time to announce what happens next.

Within the next week you will see an update of your dashboard. It will get more branding and will become more informative.

The updated dashboard will contain detailed stats about your referrals.

We are also adding dev diary so that you can keep track of our development process. Dev log will be published via our social media.

Finally, we will add polls to our Telegram channel so that you can vote for most wanted features.

Please sign up to our media outlets and stay updated:

https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange
https://www.facebook.com/upcoin.exchange/

Respectfully,
UPcoin Team
Be3Pr0

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

If anyone need a referral link or code for subscription bonus, just send me a private message.

RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Dear UPcoin community,

We have reached 430K+ registrations in just 6 days and this is truly exciting.

It's just about time to announce what happens next.

Within the next week you will see an update of your dashboard. It will get more branding and will become more informative.

The updated dashboard will contain detailed stats about your referrals.

We are also adding dev diary so that you can keep track of our development process. Dev log will be published via our social media.

Finally, we will add polls to our Telegram channel so that you can vote for most wanted features.

Please sign up to our media outlets and stay updated:

Respectfully,
UPcoin Team

The amount of sign ups is amazing. The $500 Bonus has allot to do with that.

440,000 + registered at the moment. That is allot of $500 Bonuses.

Look forward to seeing the new dashboard and the new affiliate program.

[/center]
-TopQuark-

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:01:37 AM

Upcoin Team, who are you?

Pls post your credentials and your investors for initial seed money.
MedvedTrader

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

Any API out of the game? Is there an API beta?
R.P.G.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

Just registerd, looks very nice!
Hope to become a Bata member
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

Upcoin Team, who are you?

Pls post your credentials and your investors for initial seed money.

Hello and thank you for your question. This information is not disclosed until company registration, which is planned to take place in Q2, 2018.

After that legal information will be made available to the public.

Any API out of the game? Is there an API beta?

API is in the game; will be available after trading starts.

Just registerd, looks very nice!
Hope to become a Bata member

Welcome onboard! Email us at info@upcoin.com, we will send you details on how to join
steinway

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

Will the referral system be similar to KuCoin, where you invite a person, and if the person you invited invites another person, you will get a small % of the fee of the 2nd person?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Will the referral system be similar to KuCoin, where you invite a person, and if the person you invited invites another person, you will get a small % of the fee of the 2nd person?

I am curious about the new improved system as well. I am new to crypto currency but not new to being an affiliate.

I like the current system of bigger rewards for the more sign ups you bring to upcoin. I don't like the  restrictions. If upcoin wants to offer bigger rewards for the first affiliates to sign up new members I see no issue with that  but all the other affiliates that been working to sign up members shouldn't be excluded because they joined later or didn't get enough sign ups to qualify or worse their sign ups didn't deposit and trade in time.

I don't like the 2 month window either. Its way too short. If an affiliate brings a sign up it shouldn't matter when they start trading. They still brought that sign up.

I am not sure how they can offer the type of teared affiliate system you speak of. They are already offering up to 50 % of revenue as it is. Unless they plan on changing that which likely will piss off a bunch of affiliates. Plus they are offering a $500 bonus on top of that. They need profit to grow and continue on. It will be interesting to see how all this turns out.

Of course they can do what ever they please with their affiliate system. The above are just my thoughts on it.

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

We will be offering a single tiered referral system, whereby you get a % of the fees your referrals generate for you. We will offer 20% of the trading fees made by your referrals on an ongoing basis.

I am not sure how they can offer the type of teared affiliate system you speak of. They are already offering up to 50 % of revenue as it is.
Of course they can do what ever they please with their affiliate system. The above are just my thoughts on it.

The 50% condition applies to first 100 who make 50+ referrals, as described at upcoin.com

The ongoing program will offer 20% of the trading fees paid by your referrals while trading.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

We will be offering a single tiered referral system, whereby you get a % of the fees your referrals generate for you. We will offer 20% of the trading fees made by your referrals on an ongoing basis.

I am not sure how they can offer the type of teared affiliate system you speak of. They are already offering up to 50 % of revenue as it is.

The 50% condition applies to first 100 who make 50+ referrals, as described at upcoin.com

upcoin.com says first 200 who get 50 + active referrals. You are saying something different.

Is it the first 100 (200) who got upcoin.com 50 + referrals who get the 50% or is it the first affiliates who get 50 + of their sign ups to trade that get the 50 % ?

The ongoing program will offer 20% of the trading fees paid by your referrals while trading.

That's good news,

I am not trying to be difficult just trying to clear things up for everyone.

As always .. thanks for the replies.

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

Just to clear things up (might have been confusing, apologies there):

First 200 members who bring 50+ referrals will be getting 50% of their referrals' fees

Next 200 members who bring 30+ referrals will be getting 30% of their referrals' fees

Next 1000 members who bring 10+ referrals will be getting 20% of their referrals' fees

Everyone else who brings 10+ referrals will get 20% of their referrals' fees - this will be our ongoing referral program.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Thanks for the clarification.

Next 1000 members who bring 10+ referrals will be getting 20% of their referrals' fees

Everyone else who brings 10+ referrals will get 20% of their referrals' fees - this will be our ongoing referral program.

According to what you just said .. The two groups above get the same rate. 

First 200 - 50 %

Next 200 - 30 %

The rest who have 10 + referrals 20 %.

[/center]
tfgc2017

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

Hi, I'd like to know how can we contact you? Can we have your emal address? Thanks.
Cryptobillionaire01

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

Is the exchange going to be decentralized and community focus?
toogood2betrue

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:11:43 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 01:27:58 AM by toogood2betrue

Can you answer to the questions brought up in this review video of your site?

***EDIT Here is video link on YouTube... FB took the other down from Spam complaints***
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=PMU_ikscKvE

Seems they might have found some issues with your site, things missing like contact info, legal name etc.

RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:56:31 AM

https://www.facebook.com/crowley.link/videos/2230534813840716/

Seems they might have found some issues with your site, things missing like contact info, legal name etc.

Interesting Video. I am worried about the bonus as well.

550 500 + registered users so far.

550 000 x 500 = $275 000 000 in bonuses .... That is a large number.

I already got 350 sign ups and am going back in forth on if I want to keep signing people up or not. Hopefully Upcoin.com webpage will be updated soon.

[/center]
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:22:38 AM

I already got 350 sign ups and am going back in forth on if I want to keep signing people up or not. Hopefully Upcoin.com webpage will be updated soon.

It looks so large number but actually they will not spend that much because the bonus can be used for trading fees only. How many users from those total registrants will actually doing trades here? The number of registrants is so huge maybe because most of them think that the $500 is a free money that can be cashed out with some requirements.
NiceLuvsm

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

i have just registed...but mail comfirm, i dont see anywhere??
liezel13

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

is there bounty?
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

i hope this will grow to become one of top exchange in the market, and about the $500 reward, is this money withdraw able or there are some hidden conditions attached to it Undecided
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:21:00 AM

i hope this will grow to become one of top exchange in the market, and about the $500 reward, is this money withdraw able or there are some hidden conditions attached to it Undecided

Yeah i would love to know also @op, is the $500 reward withdrawable or there are strings attached that you are not telling Wink
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

It looks so large number but actually they will not spend that much because the bonus can be used for trading fees only. How many users from those total registrants will actually doing trades here? The number of registrants is so huge maybe because most of them think that the $500 is a free money that can be cashed out with some requirements.

True but they are still out millions of dollars.

Check your junk email / try and put you email in again. There is a chance you might have typed in the wrong address ( I did ).

[/center]
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

Yeah i would love to know also @op, is the $500 reward withdrawable or there are strings attached that you are not telling Wink

The $500 is for trading fees. It can not be withdrawn.

[/center]
Artsizzle

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:07:27 AM

Just to clear things up (might have been confusing, apologies there):

First 200 members who bring 50+ referrals will be getting 50% of their referrals' fees

Next 200 members who bring 30+ referrals will be getting 30% of their referrals' fees

Will you be doing an Upcoin token sale similar to what Binance (BNB) and Kucoin (KCS)?
humbach

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

How do I interact with the UPCoin exchange? Is it just an application for Android devices?
Hassadem

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

Am happy to be a part of this team
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:21:08 AM

Agreed, there is a lot of registration just because people think it's 500$ free, many of them won't even go on exchange later on...
fahadaziz321

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Agreed, there is a lot of registration just because people think it's 500$ free, many of them won't even go on exchange later on...

how to exchange later ?
fahadaziz321

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

I GOT MY REWARD 500$

BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM DUE TO WHICH I NEED URGENTLY 100$ 
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEBODY HOW CAN I WITHDRAW 100$ TO MY BITCOIN ?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

I GOT MY REWARD 500$

You cant, the $500 is for trading fees.

[/center]
fahadaziz321

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

I GOT MY REWARD 500$

WHICH FEE ? IF I DON'T DO TRADING THAN ?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

I GOT MY REWARD 500$

WHICH FEE ? IF I DON'T DO TRADING THAN ?

Trading hasn't begun yet. Once the site launches, you can use the $500 BONUS to cover trading fees. If you don't trade the $500 BONUS is no good to you. You can not withdraw it. No company is just going to hand out $500 to hundreds of thousands of people.

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Great video, sound analysis, enjoyed every second of it. Very objective, just commented below the original video. Invited Kurt (hopefully I got the name right) to become our beta-tester.

Wow, impressive result! We expect the update to be rolled out by the end of the week as announced earlier.

Possible reasons - wrong email address, message in spam, delay in email delivery (unlikely at this stage). Normally happens within 1-2 seconds, but had cases when someone had to wait for around an hour or so. Not something we can control, all depends on the mail provider.

We are working hard to make that happen. It's a bonus used for trading, as announced previously. Exchange intends to work with 0 profit for the first 3 months after launch, so this money is all yours.

How do I interact with the UPCoin exchange? Is it just an application for Android devices?

Our website will be responsive to mobile phones, and apps will be added later on. We found out yesterday about an impostor app on Google Play and asked our community to flag it as inappropriate and it was taken down in the end.

Until March, whatever you find on Google Play that's called UPcoin - it's most likely scam, don't download or use it.
eu-coin

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

Team upcoin

How do we have a coin listed on your exchange from the start?

see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2768309.0

Good  luck with your start up

BR

Eu coin
crynvestor

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

Did you release a list of coins you'll be trading already? Can't seem to find something related to that...
sunworld1595

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

ok. thank you
clickgem
Copper Member

Activity: 196

CLICKGEM.COM | CGCASINO.APP

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Thanks for sharing.
This is a great project, wish you success.

humbach

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

I have been registered for a while now, when I login to the upcoin.com, I get the dashboard, showing me $500 Balance, and an info page for the Referral program. Is that all that is available at the moment so I just sit and wait until March, or am I missing something here?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Did you release a list of coins you'll be trading already? Can't seem to find something related to that...

Please take a look at this article we posted on medium
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

I have been registered for a while now, when I login to the upcoin.com, I get the dashboard, showing me $500 Balance, and an info page for the Referral program. Is that all that is available at the moment so I just sit and wait until March, or am I missing something here?

That's pretty much all that need to be done at this stage.
groovytechno

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:12:43 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 08:07:02 PM by groovytechno

Please include this feature.

I'd like to see the possibility to use the same crypto amount place an order on multiple assets, where the order would be filled by the first available asset to reach a particular price point - at which point all other orders are instantly cancelled.

Scenario:  I have 0.2 BTC.  I place an order to buy ETH a little cheaper than market value with my entire 0.2 BTC, I also do the same with LISK with my same 0.2 BTC (because the ETH order hasn't been filled yet), additionally I also want Red Pulse for a bit cheaper than market value.    I go to bed, but wake up to see that my ETH order has been filled at the price I wanted, but all the other orders I placed with that same 0.2 BTC have been cancelled.

I believe this would be a killer feature on ANY exchange.  Opens up many possibilities for both the client or the exchange.... Clients would get some satisfaction and exchanges have an opportunity to perhaps make a tiny fee to use this feature (or not!)

humbach

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

That's pretty much all that need to be done at this stage.

Ok thanks, will follow and watch the developments, keep up the good work dev team
Bitcoinlazy

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

can't wait to try this one ! I hope it will be the place I'll have all of my alts !
and available fiat trading and deposit through advcash  would be just SUPER!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

Scenario:  I have 0.2 BTC.  I place an order to buy ETH a little cheaper than market value with my entire 0.2 BTC, I also do the same with LISK with my same 0.2 BTC (because the ETH order hasn't been filled yet), additionally I also want Red Pulse for a bit cheaper than market value.    I go to bed, but wake up to see that my ETH order has been filled at the price I wanted, but all the other orders I placed with that same 0.2 BTC have been cancelled.

Seems like a great idea! Let's go ahead and play around with it: what happens if your ETH order has been partially filled, and at the LISK price has come into the buy zone? What do you suggest should be done: cancel rest of ETH and go in on LISK or wait until the ETH order gets fully filled?
groovytechno

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:12:11 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:19:37 AM by groovytechno

Seems like a great idea! Let's go ahead and play around with it: what happens if your ETH order has been partially filled, and at the LISK price has come into the buy zone? What do you suggest should be done: cancel rest of ETH and go in on LISK or wait until the ETH order gets fully filled?

Good point

I don't see a problem with the hypothetical leftover BTC after a partially filled order being allocated into the next order in line, whether it's any of the other placed orders, or more of the order that was initially partially filled.

EDIT: P.S. thanks for considering the idea!  Smiley   I really believe this kind of feature would be quite something to boast about on your exchange.
Bartercoin
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

2 Bartercoin

User 'Bartercoin' is a newbie, but your options are set such that you cannot receive PMs from newbies. Therefore, you cannot send PMs to newbies, either.

Either way our email is info@upcoin.com.
Awesome, thanks! I just sent you an e-mail.

nayeema17

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

i amaze of this project... i hope for very good result of this... I'm looking better future now
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

We have published an article on medium, describing our referral program in greater detail, please check it out if you haven't seen it yet: https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange/referral-program-update-1c043b2f44c9
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

We have published an article on medium, describing our referral program in greater detail, please check it out if you haven't seen it yet: https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange/referral-program-update-1c043b2f44c9

Great, Thanks for the update.

From the article :

1. You gave your referral link to 128 users; our of them 100 signed up at UPcoin.com
2.Out of this 100, 85 users made a deposit to UPcoin. They immediately become qualified referrals. Your dashboard will show the number of your qualified referrals.
3. Out of these 85 users, 54 are actively trading. It means you will be receiving your fees from the trading fees these 54 qualified referrals will be generating.

The above leaves me with one question about referrals being active. The article says we get 20  - 50 % of Active qualified referrals.

What happens if one of our referrals, who has deposited ,stopped trading for a significant amount of time ? Lets say some of our referrals stop trading  and are showing  3-6- 12 + months of inactivity and then all of a sudden they start trading again. Once they start trading again do we start to earn a % again ?

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

What happens if one of our referrals, who has deposited ,stopped trading for a significant amount of time ? Lets say some of our referrals stop trading  and are showing  3-6- 12 + months of inactivity and then all of a sudden they start trading again. Once they start trading again do we start to earn a % again ?

I've been thinking about a way to make it short, yet clear enough.

Think about the bottom line of the referral program: exchange pays you a share of its profits (fees that exchange charges all customers). So, as long as customers keep paying the fee, you will get your share of it.

If they don't trade -> they don't pay trading fees -> you don't get your commission
If they trade -> they pay their trading fees -> you get your commission

This appears to be the easiest way to explain it. Does it clear things up for you?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

I've been thinking about a way to make it short, yet clear enough.

Think about the bottom line of the referral program: exchange pays you a share of its profits (fees that exchange charges all customers). So, as long as customers keep paying the fee, you will get your share of it.

If they don't trade -> they don't pay trading fees -> you don't get your commission
If they trade -> they pay their trading fees -> you get your commission

This appears to be the easiest way to explain it. Does it clear things up for you?

I understand how affiliates get paid and where the pay comes from. I was an affiliate for poker sites for years before stopping. I am just entering the market again.

My question wasn't asking how we got paid or where the money came from. What I asked was if one of our sign ups that was active took a 12 month break from your site. When they come back to your site and started trading again does the affiliate that signed them up still get a % of that persons trading fees.

[/center]
brandeager

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

I have got $500. Thanks
danpaz

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

Upcoin constant changing of reward rules will end up loss of prospect investors appetite,
Ukr

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

I have question for referral program. If I bring only 9 active referral I get some % or not?  I think it's not fair, if not. Because I promote your site and want to get some bonus  Smiley
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

So the 500 dollars is actually credit for your exchange fees, rather than $500 for buying coins or to withdraw. Is that right?

Also would be useful to have a counter so people can see if they are in the group that gets the sign up bonus.

Will upcoin have its own token? Just wondering how the $500 shows up in your new account.

Great work on the project too, we need more exchanges Smiley
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

So the 500 dollars is actually credit for your exchange fees, rather than $500 for buying coins or to withdraw. Is that right?

Also would be useful to have a counter so people can see if they are in the group that gets the sign up bonus.

Will upcoin have its own token? Just wondering how the $500 shows up in your new account.

$500 is for trading fees and can't be withdrawn.

There is a counter there are currently 600 000 + signed up.

There is also a counter that shows how many sign ups you have.

Anyone who signs up after pre-launch will not get the $500 Bonus .. everyone before does.

https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange/referral-program-update-1c043b2f44c9

[/center]
yapa1992

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

I have got $500.Great work on the project too. waiting for this one Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

When is your site going to be updated ?

You said it would be updated by end of the week .. Last week.

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

My question wasn't asking how we got paid or where the money came from. What I asked was if one of our sign ups that was active took a 12 month break from your site. When they come back to your site and started trading again does the affiliate that signed them up still get a % of that persons trading fees.

It appears we're talking about one and the same thing. The short answer is - yet you'd still get a share of the trading fees they pay.

There are counters on both things you pointed out. We're now actively discussing release of the UPcoin token, so stay tuned for updates

We plan to roll it out on Monday night, everything is ready
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

It appears we're talking about one and the same thing. The short answer is - yet you'd still get a share of the trading fees they pay.

There are counters on both things you pointed out. We're now actively discussing release of the UPcoin token, so stay tuned for updates

We plan to roll it out on Monday night, everything is ready

Great News and thank you for your responses !!

[/center]
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

UpCoin webpage is currently saying The 500$ sign up bonus program has finished  https://www.upcoin.com/?ID=00f1fe86

Looks like the $500 Promo is no more. Anyone sign up recently that can confirm ?

[/center]
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

It would of been nice to get an email or notification that the promo stopped. You have affiliates with links / banners posted with the promo on it. It would of gave us  a chance to adjust our links and remove the promo from them.

[/center]
Nigmar

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

The 500$ sign up bonus program has finished already.

Farewell, upcoin!
gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

Well, soon there will already be 5 million people?

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
moonfrost23

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

This is a very interesting exchange. It's sad that I was late  for the signing bonus. Will this exchange need some sort of ID confirmation method?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

So here we are Monday night ..... and no update on the webpage. It seems like this is a recurring pattern. We ask when will we see updates .. we get told soon .. by xxxx day or xxx date and then we never see them.

[/center]
crynvestor

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

So here we are Monday night ..... and no update on the webpage. It seems like this is a recurring pattern. We ask when will we see updates .. we get told soon .. by xxxx day or xxx date and then we never see them.

How to get customers to your new exchange as of 2018
1. Make sure your exchange is CIA-proof (at least tell it is)
2. Hand out and revolve everything around an unusually high amount of sign-up bonus for a limited amount of time
3. Have everyone refer other people promising the same things and gain massive amount of media coverage FOR FREE.
4. Wait for a moment after the 'official' end of bonus to claim you were busy due the high influx of people

5. Have an awesome exchange?

Atleast it's not an ICO you invested in, give them some time.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

How to get customers to your new exchange as of 2018
1. Make sure your exchange is CIA-proof (at least tell it is)
2. Hand out and revolve everything around an unusually high amount of sign-up bonus for a limited amount of time
3. Have everyone refer other people promising the same things and gain massive amount of media coverage FOR FREE.
4. Wait for a moment after the 'official' end of bonus to claim you were busy due the high influx of people

5. Have an awesome exchange?

Atleast it's not an ICO you invested in, give them some time.

I am and I have been. Time is more valuable then money !

[/center]
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Webpage has been updated with some more information.

[/center]
lana17

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Webpage has been updated with some more information.
Many members have already dialed and the bonus program 500$  has already ended.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

It would of been nice to get an email or notification that the promo stopped. You have affiliates with links / banners posted with the promo on it. It would of gave us  a chance to adjust our links and remove the promo from them.

All official announcements are made via Telegram, Facebook and Twitter. Respective announcement was made 24 hours before the program ended.

This is a very interesting exchange. It's sad that I was late  for the signing bonus. Will this exchange need some sort of ID confirmation method?

We plan to hold off verification for the first 6 months, then KYC will be launched.

As many of you have noticed, we've updated customer dashboard. Hope you like the change.

We are planning to release an update tonight explaining referral program in greater detail.

Please subscribe to our official news channels for updates:

RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

It would of been nice to get an email or notification that the promo stopped. You have affiliates with links / banners posted with the promo on it. It would of gave us  a chance to adjust our links and remove the promo from them.

All official announcements are made via Telegram, Facebook and Twitter. Respective announcement was made 24 hours before the program ended.

I don't actively use any of those outlets but will add upcoin for updates. I been using this thread for updates.

I do see a chat box  in the dashboard that displays announcements. That was a great Idea ! I will keep up to date through that.

Thanks for the information.

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

I will keep up to date through that.

Excellent idea! That gives you a news outlet without having to add one more subscription to the stack. Smart!
humbach

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

I already posted this in the other UPcoin threat, spam is not intended, just this one seems to be the more active.

Quick question on the referral fee's, so for example you have 28 qualified referrals and Partner level, but fail to hit 30. Do you receive the fees generated by just the first 10 or all 28 active users
magictrips

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

i have a question about the ref-system, too..........

as i open my account, it sounds, that you get 50% for you refs on the first step, and 30% for the refs on the second step and so on.......(ok maybe i have read it wrong)

and i have nothing read, becouse of a timelimit.....

and now after the update on the loginsite, it looks, that you get nothing, if you only have 9 refs ?

and if you have 13 refs, but only 9 have make a deposite, then you get nothing. too ?

and that you only have time, till 01.04.2018, to "collect" refs ?

is this timeline for the deposite, too ?

if 9 refs make a deposite and one of them make the deposite after the 01.04.2018, then you get nothing ? and you have collect all the refs, for nothing ?

and about the 500$ - it is ok, that they are only for the fees, but as i open my account, it looks like, that you get 500$ - maybe to trade or something like that - like in the past on etoro, for example.......
and after some research, i found out, that the 500$ are only for fees........

and i have read much different numbers for "first" (the first get 500$)....

thats appeals a little bit unserious.........

and if my assumption, about te refs is true, than it is very bad and a very unfaithfull marketingstrategy ....... and than iam not shure, if i can trust you, as an exchange, after the things, that are happen in the past with other exchanges.....

i think it is importend, to display the details at the begin and not after everybody have open a account and make promotion for you.....

with this system, that i have write obove, you make very cheap promotion, becouse others make the work and maybe get nothing.......

i hope iam wrong !

and to you need to make a deposite, to get the money from the refs ?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:25:55 PM by RENTMONEY
Merited by TeamUpcoin (1)

I would suggest removing the below from the official webpage or at least place it further down the page. It discourages new sign ups when they see they missed out on $500.

Remove --- >  The 500$ sign up bonus program has finished already.

I would also suggest sending a mass email letting everyone know the $500 for new sign ups has ended. I seen a few still advertising it which isn't good for a number of reasons.

Two that come to mind ....

1. It will piss new sign ups off and discourage them from using your exchange when they find out they signed up under false pretenses.

2. You will likely get an influx of emails inquiring to as why xxxx account didn't get the $500 bonus.

Steemit Post I made for UPCoin -- https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@rentmoney/upcoin-new-exchange-low-fees-beta-testers-wanted

[/center]
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

Yea the thread title should have a note that the 500 bonus is done, or just remove it.

I'm sure that there are other milestones or achievements that can start being put in place of the bonus news.
Biten

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

How can we suggest coin listings?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:17:43 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:43:51 AM by TeamUpcoin

I already posted this in the other UPcoin threat, spam is not intended, just this one seems to be the more active.

Quick question on the referral fee's, so for example you have 28 qualified referrals and Partner level, but fail to hit 30. Do you receive the fees generated by just the first 10 or all 28 active users

It's actually all active users. In your example you get 28 active users and although you don't qualify for a 30% fee, you will still get your 20% fee from all 28 users.

i have a question about the ref-system, too..........

Our referral system was described at the website right from start and most users didn't find it confusing. Let me try to briefly sum up what it offers:

1) You start sending out referral links to your friends and they start signing up. You need to have signed up at least 10 users for them to start generating your referrals fees. If you have 9 or fewer, you would have to keep on adding them until you reach 10. The program will run on an ongoing basis, so you have plenty of time.

2) Next example: you bring 10 referrals, but only 7 of them are trading at UPcoin. In this case you will have to increase the number of referrals to 10 to start getting your reward.

3) The $500 bonus was being abundantly explained at the website, in our official channels and in this thread. We understand there still might be some questions, and we will work to clarify them.

I would suggest removing the below from the official webpage or at least place it further down the page.

We can't remove it because we want to make it clear for all users that this program has been discontinued. We understand this might result in a lower registration rate, but that way everyone will be informed right from start. Note - we are still accepting registrations and will keep everyone updated on how things develop.

RENTMONEY a personal 'thank you' for all the tremendous help you've provided with clarifications and feedback. Much, much appreciated!

I've recently discovered the 'merit' tab and found you could send it to other users. The 1 unit of Merit I can send goes to RENTMONEY, kudos!

Yea the thread title should have a note that the 500 bonus is done, or just remove it.

High time to do that, thank you for pointing it out!

How can we suggest coin listings?

Email us at info@upcoin.com
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

Hey, something we want to share: we got early access to the beta version, for internal reviewing purposes and all of us here absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the exchange to go live
RENTMONEY

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

Thanks for my first merit point.

I visit the thread frequently so it is easy for me to help out and answer  some  recurring questions.

[/center]
magictrips

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

thank you for the answer !

but iam still confused (my english is not so good (; )

i think it is not so fair, that you get nothing, if you have only 9 refs, but ok......so it is.....

i ask for the timeline, becouse of this:

"The number of qualified referrals will be calculated within 30 days from the date trading opens (April 1, 2018) and partner statuses will be assigned."

i can collect ref while you exchange exist ?

how much % would i get, if i only have 9 qualified users and collect 2 more after April 1, 2018 ?

or make it than no sense, to collect more refs, becouse my status is then "newbie" and i get nothing for all refs ?

and do you have so boring limits, like binance ?
on binance you can only trade hole numbers for much coins, if you pai the fee not with bnb, you have for example 0.95 from a coin, that you dont can change, only withdraw......

and can you tell me a little about the beta-phase, please ?

in a few days, i like to change some btc for some other coins and transfer it to my wallet, is that possible ?
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

Upcoin is a very promising crypto exchange project. They just update their user panel and fee structure and it's very clear for user. I hope you guys all the best to bring this project to the community.
We've already post a review about Upcoin in Vietnamese, check it you if you're Vietnamese: https://www.payvnn.com/upcoin-la-gi/
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:49:43 PM

i think it is not so fair, that you get nothing, if you have only 9 refs, but ok......so it is.....

i ask for the timeline, becouse of this:

"The number of qualified referrals will be calculated within 30 days from the date trading opens (April 1, 2018) and partner statuses will be assigned."

i can collect ref while you exchange exist ?

how much % would i get, if i only have 9 qualified users and collect 2 more after April 1, 2018 ?

or make it than no sense, to collect more refs, becouse my status is then "newbie" and i get nothing for all refs ?

and do you have so boring limits, like binance ?
on binance you can only trade hole numbers for much coins, if you pai the fee not with bnb, you have for example 0.95 from a coin, that you dont can change, only withdraw......

in a few days, i like to change some btc for some other coins and transfer it to my wallet, is that possible ?

If you have 9 referrals, it's very easy to sign up the 10th one any time!

The phrase you are quoting:

It is of most interest to top 400 participants of our referral program because it determines the share of the profits they get (30% or 50%). Everyone else gets 20% as long as they get 10 qualified referrals.

This article should explain it all, check it out:

No because transfers, trading, deposits/withdrawals will be only available after March 1, 2018, when trading begins.

payvnn Thank you for the translation! As soon as I get some more sendable merit points, you will get some merit points!
groovytechno

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

Could you please address the way funding and withdrawing fiat works a little bit.... Here in Canada, it has been a daunting pain in the butt to fund and withdraw dollars to and from our banks.  Will you offer email interac, instant money transfer, or paypal to fund and withdraw?   If so, will these options be available straight away?

Withdrawing is a very important issue for us Canadians.  We desperately need a well functioning and reliable solution - and fast.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:19:11 AM

Pre-launch Ended, Beta to Begin

We are approaching the end of our pre-launch and moving on to start beta testing.

We have been collecting applications from the UPcoin beta testers and have received couple of thousand requests. The testing process will be organized in several rounds: first 1000 requests will join us for Round 1, next 1000 users will join us for Round 2 and another 1000 users will help us during Round 3.

To give you a better understanding of what Round you will be invited for beta, please take a look at this date breakdown:

1) Round 1: applications collected from Jan 12, 2018 to Jan 23, 2018
2) Round 2: applications collected from Jan 23, 2018 to Jan 26, 2018
3) Round 3: applications collected from Jan 26 until all slots are filled (registrations are open as of time this post is being written)

Participants for every Round will receive a special invitation, a link to access beta and detailed instruction on testing procedures.

We have published a detailed explanation of the beta testing process on medium, please check it out for more details. https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange/upcoin-beta-testing-explained-d8eb358d80ab

What happens next?

Our team has been testing UPcoin internally to make sure all rounds of beta go smoothly. Based on results of this internal test, we will be launching Round 1 on Tuesday Feb 5, 2018 at 10:00 GMT. We have updated our website time to reflect that change.

Prior to that, we would like to give you a sneak peek at how our system works. We've recorded a live demo and would like to share it with you:

https://youtu.be/J0YRtS8YYzs

Entire team has been working hard behind the scenes to make sure UPcoin becomes a #1 place for traders.

Another update will be made tomorrow, so please stay tuned!

Thank you for joining us and being a wonderful community!

Sincerely,
UPcoin Team
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

Could you please address the way funding and withdrawing fiat works a little bit.... Here in Canada, it has been a daunting pain in the butt to fund and withdraw dollars to and from our banks.  Will you offer email interac, instant money transfer, or paypal to fund and withdraw?   If so, will these options be available straight away?

Withdrawing is a very important issue for us Canadians.  We desperately need a well functioning and reliable solution - and fast.

Hello, we will add support of fiat currencies in Q2, 2018 after company registration. We'll be able to provide more info on that closer to Q2, so please stay tuned!
groovytechno

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Hello, we will add support of fiat currencies in Q2, 2018 after company registration. We'll be able to provide more info on that closer to Q2, so please stay tuned!

Ok, thank you for your response.
luiz_rodriguez

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Check this articles  Wink

- https://medium.com/@luiz.rodriguez722/upcoin-exchange-one-of-the-best-cryptos-exchange-in-future-c0f44989bbe0

- https://medium.com/@luiz.rodriguez722/upcoin-referral-program-how-does-it-works-8622d045953f

- https://medium.com/@luiz.rodriguez722/upcoin-beta-testing-is-going-to-start-3fd3ff29ba35
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

Wow, great job! Thank you!
WinTroy

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Wanted to see about adding Achilles to your exchange. We are both new and exciting projects .Would be nice to grow together. We are already listed on 2 exchanges
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2793342.0

you can join us at the discord or email:  support@achilles-wallet.website

thank you in advance,

Achilles Team
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

We have recorded a demo of our exchange, getting ready for Round 1 of the beta test (on Feb 6, 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0YRtS8YYzs
RB25

Activity: 831

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

Hello- We would like to partner with you to list our coin, USDEX. What is the best way to contact you?

Randy
USDEX Unifiedsociety.org

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

Hello, simple email us at info@upcoin.com, we will take your contact info and will reach out to you when the time comes.
MR_Expert

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Upcoin claim to have dedicated servers. They have 10 shit website on their servers.

This exchange don't look Real. i highly doubt it will be another bitconnect.
Sylanda

Activity: 133

I am Sylanda

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

A new exchange, what's going to be the difference from other exchanges that il attract investors and traders to ur market

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

Upcoin claim to have dedicated servers. They have 10 shit website on their servers.

This exchange don't look Real. i highly doubt it will be another bitconnect.

We run a dedicated server behind cloudflare. It's because of cloudflare that you see other websites on same server. Cloudflare will give you a new IP address every time you access upcoin.com. You can try that any time - with every session you will see different IPs. UPcoin uses dedicated servers because we know how high the load can get.

To prove the exchange is real we have recoded a live demo of UPcoin and ran Round 1 of beta testing this Tuesday. Your scepticism is understandable, yet unfounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0YRtS8YYzs
chilltec

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

where is this exchange located? in which country the company is?
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

I'm a bit confused... the fact that I see nothing else in my dashboard other than your referral program is because the exchange is only available to beta testers at the moment?
What about the list of supported coins? In your FAQ you have this question: "Where is UPcoin registered and which cryptocurrencies do you offer?" but the answer bellow it only answers the 1st part of the question.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

where is this exchange located? in which country the company is?

Hello, we don't have a location yet - currently selecting a jurisdiction. The plan is to become a registered business in Q2, 2018. We'll make an announcement when it's done.

I'm a bit confused... the fact that I see nothing else in my dashboard other than your referral program is because the exchange is only available to beta testers at the moment?
What about the list of supported coins? In your FAQ you have this question: "Where is UPcoin registered and which cryptocurrencies do you offer?" but the answer bellow it only answers the 1st part of the question.

Our goal is to take top 100 coins and add them from start. You might want to explore this article here: https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange/trading-pairs-coin-listing-policy-114a21c52333

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

Our dev team has been working on improvements of UPcoin and here is a gist of our dev diary:

- Delayed order setting (feature): changed delay intervals, system now remembers your last setting, changed many inner mechanics of this feature. Improved.
- Changed the way the order form works: you can now click on price, amount or total in the order book and the value will go to respective field of the order form. Improved.
- 16 small changes made to the way markets function. Improved.
- Multiple changes to order form made, all based on feedback of Round 1 testers. Improved.
- Search system improved, hot keys added, minor tweaks made. Improved.
- Corrected widget performance, errors & discrepancies fixed. Work in progress.

Stay tuned to updates!

Sincerely,
UPcoin Team
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

is it possible for users to type in telegram channel ? I am new to telegram and dont see option to type in the upcoin channel.

Unfortunately I missed the pre-launch testing of upcoin due to being busy.

If there isn't one being added I would suggest adding a chat feature to the ucpcoin exchange itself. So users can interact with each other.

[/center]
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

There is a chat besides a channel. Join in: https://t.me/joinchat/GuMBIFCjOB4eT7JPFxVnew

RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Figured I make One more short article before the launch  Cool

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@rentmoney/upcoin-launches-in-two-days-750-000-registered-users-already

[/center]
Taranscorp

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

I saw that the launch is delayed for the next week by security reasons. Do you have exact date?
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

We are planning to go live this week, however trading will open in demo mode (deposits will be disabled).

More testing is being done now and we want to make sure we deliver a perfect product.

As soon as we get green light from our dev team, trading will start.
Mooshoopork

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Where can I get help on logging in?

It was OK when I first signed up (and I could see the $500), but now I keep getting the message to enter a valid email.....
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Nothing was changed in our system that might affect your login. Just tested login with my account and it let me in.

Please make sure you enter a correct email address. If it doesn't work, PM me, will look into it.
Kmorae

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:01:13 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 12:39:18 AM by Kmorae

Hey there TeamUpCoin!

I'm reaching out to you on behalf of the Garlicoin Team and would love to talk with you and your team further!

Could you please send us an email at  ?

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to your exchange!
Kmorae
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:10:21 PM

Okay, email sent!
Gilboa

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Please do list Opus (OPT) & Artemine (ARTE)

With that, I guarantee you'll have an influx of new customers ready to provide liquidity.

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

Sir, all listing requests should come via our official email address: info@upcoin.com
Gilboa

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

Email sent

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
Luckyguy-Alex

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

when can we start trading ?
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

I just signed up to the exchange and I like the interface, it is very simple. Also, the referral bonus in the site will serve as a push for people to talk more about the exchange and help in marketing the exchange
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

when can we start trading ?

We have started a closed beta test a couple of days ago. We are now getting ready to invite all of our beta testers (2000 people) to test the exchange further.

After that step is done, public testing will be announced.

Finally, after testing is done and we see that we can move on, we will start trading.
ars128128

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

I need a connection with the development team. We want to make a coin listing.

A reference to an UpCoin.
https://goo.gl/Jt2gGV
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

Hello! We are accepting all listing requests via info@upcoin.com - looking forward to hearing from you!
Mission Thailand
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

I need a connection with the development team. We want to make a coin listing.

MSTCOIN
please PM me so we can discuss further
honngoc0132

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

I registered, when can I trade??
bvv

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

Looks like it was biggest scam ever. They just got about 1M email and passwords combinations
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

Ok, first message at BT and calling upcoin a scam. Why? Are you trying to make meaningless comments for the sake of pumping up your profile?

To all other users - we have gone public now and anyone can access the exchange right now.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

The upcoin exchange is now accessible for demo trading: https://upcoin.com
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:26:18 AM

502 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
site is down!!!!!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:10:44 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 05:32:52 AM by TeamUpcoin

Working on it. Preparing website for public demo trading which will start today.

UPD. All systems fully operational.
OnzCoin.com
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

Hi,

How to submit a new coin listing request?

Thanks!

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

https://upcoin.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000038863-how-do-i-submit-a-coin-listing-request-
grosminer

Activity: 718

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

Hey TeamUpcoin.. if "Our goal is to become world's #1 exchange" you should promote the launch  here too..
A small update on the 1st page would be nice

TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Hey TeamUpcoin.. if "Our goal is to become world's #1 exchange" you should promote the launch  here too..
A small update on the 1st page would be nice

UPcoin is actively working now, though we plan to send out the official launch announcement a bit later. We will definitely do it here as well!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:16:34 AM

We are announcing a trading competition that will start on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 (16:00 GMT) thru Saturday, May 12, 2018 (16:00 GMT). For the entire duration of the competition we will be giving away the following prizes every day:

iPhone X 256 — 1 item daily
Ledger Nano S — 1 item daily
Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 5000 — 5 items daily

In addition, top 1000 traders who collect 50 trading tickets and more, will automatically receive a Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 5000.

Trade and win some cool prizes!

More info can be found here: https://medium.com/@upcoinexchange/join-the-trading-competition-at-upcoin-60a5cafba754

For registered users: https://upcoin.com/bonus/lottery
bablor

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

биpжa paбoтaeт или нeт?
Bывoд ecть и cкoлькo пo вpeмeни?
ChakDeFatte

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:20:43 AM

Please let me know if you are open for listing ERC 20 token on your exchange these days.
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

биpжa paбoтaeт или нeт?
Bывoд ecть и cкoлькo пo вpeмeни?

Дa, биpжa paбoтaeт, тopги идyт, ввoд/вывoд aктивиpoвaны, cкopocть paдyeт! Пpиcoeдиняйтecь!
TeamUpcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

Please let me know if you are open for listing ERC 20 token on your exchange these days.

Here are our requirements for listing:  https://upcoin.com/pages/listing
hydtech

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

This exchange is dead. I had such high hopes for this one based on their marketing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: