Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest profit from an AirDrop?  (Read 4920 times)
akunin

Activity: 257
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

i thinks deeponion is the biggest airdrop, i joined airdrop 2 weeks ago and i get $800. i still hold this coin and i will sell at $25
emma46

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

TRON (TRX) was the first one for me that actually did something.

500 free TRX peaked at ~$30 and is currently worth ~$19

HODLing!

I think that one of the good things about airdrop is the possibility of earning a good high valued coin. The earning coins would have the probability of having a high value or no value at all, which is still good. Knowing that joining airdrops are quite easy, particularly in process, it is a wonderful chance to know that there is a possibility to earn.
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

For me it has been HAT (Hawala Today) the 65 tokens I received two months ago are now worth around 850$

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

I was participated in the Waves Platform ICO and my largest profit from an airdrop is the Waves Community Tokens which were sent out to Waves token holders.  The amount I have received, pretty much paid and exceeded what I put into the Waves ICO.  I pretty much received my Waves tokens for free now.  I am still holding onto all my Waves and WCT tokens and still buying more.   Smiley
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

If I have a few mins to kill during the day (usually when waiting for ETH/BTC to hit the exchanges from my wallet) Ill sign up for an airdrop or two. Most of the ones that I have either haven't hit exchanges or are worth under $1.

HODLing!

Haven't really been lucky with airdrops yet. Have been joining for quite some time. And all of it were shitcoins that have very low value or have no value at all. Fcking sucks. I hope i get lucky with airdrops too. Have been searching hard for great sources that cam give me fast news about upcoming legit airdrops and not trash airdops.  That would be really nice.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

Well i can say that you all guys that get an airdrop are very lucky, i never try to join in airdrop because of some people say that most of them are scam and we also need to be aware because they can also get our private key ,that's why i never try to join ,well all i say is congrats and always be careful.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

Well i can say that you all guys that get an airdrop are very lucky, i never try to join in airdrop because of some people say that most of them are scam and we also need to be aware because they can also get our private key ,that's why i never try to join ,well all i say is congrats and always be careful.

Most of the people join airdrop to dump the coins! That's why most of the airdrops that I was looking for "offer" to send you  coins like 30days or even more after their ICO end so you can't dump their coin/token right away. But yes there is a chance that you won't get paid where most of them tell you to be active and you will have to have like second number or so to be able to join telegram airdrops, which are more often, where you will have to give them your phone number.

All in all airdrops are far better than faucets in my opinion, specially if you go for token/coin with good potential where you could earn nice returns for just signing up and being active here and there. Other way around you could be fooling yourself and losing your time. The point is to chose the promising ICO.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

To me, my biggest profit was gained from DeepOnion airdrop, I just earned $300 worth coins last week for completing some simple tasks required by the activity, and I believe that there were a lot of participants earning much more than I did because each qualified participant is paid in proportion to the balance of their DeepOnion wallet, meaning that the more coins you own the more profit you can gain from th airdrop!

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

actually, I do not like airdrop. most of them are scam. they just wanna collect your personal datas and sell them. If you wanna get free tokens, let joining in bounty campaign

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

HODLing!

The biggest porfit I gained in airdrop is from POS token. The wrong thing I just did is just, I do not sell it when the price is high. I am not checking myEtherwallet on that time. I did not notice that there is a new coin or token. Days pass, I checked my wallet then I saw the POS. My friend ask me if I have POS and he also asked me If I already sell it because the price is falling. OMG. I panic. After that conversation with my friend, I immediately checked the price and the chart of POS. From the very high price, it is all the down. All I do is just set it in the exchanger then last month I earned 0.226 from from it. Yes thats the biggest profit I gained from airdrop so far.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

I belive biggest airdrop is ripple. received more than 50.000 ripple and now. Ripple price is 2.5$ so got more than 125k$ for free. Oh I miss the old day

DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

I got 600$ recently from hawala airdrop.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

HODLing!

Airdrops tokens are mostly not worth so much in money. They are mostly nothing.
The most valuable one that i ever get is pos token.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

Maybe before there is alot of airdrops but now as i could read in someone article or main topic. Most of them who join the airdrop didn't get pay. Most of the airdrops now feel like a scam that will hack your personal account of wallet or personal information id. In the beginning i hear my friend get some btc from airdrop. But until now i couldn't find anything.

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

my biggest profit from airdrop was BLUE = 1400$
and second was deep onion. i only got 1 airdrop and it was 500$ worth...i should hold it.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

HODLing!

Airdrops tokens are mostly not worth so much in money. They are mostly nothing.
The most valuable one that i ever get is pos token.

that is not right. some airdrops were very profitable.....after the huge wave of scam airdrops they lost much in value, this is right. but not every airdrop.
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

I'm gonna participate in DeepOnion next week, when i accumulate enough ONION, i hope it will bring enough profits, i believe this anonymous projects is quite promising.

Not sure how will this end up though ^^

they are throwing away insane amounts of money :0

( beware of scames though )
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

The first Airdrop that I have joined is POSToken, I couldn't remember the total amount of coins that I have received. But, I was very happy when I saw the coins appeared in my wallet. However, during those times, I'm still a newbie using MEW and don't have a single idea on how to withdraw or convert those coins into BTC, so I accidentally hold them, which I do not intend to do in the first place. When I learned the basics of MEW and ED and given that I have enough funds to pay for GAS transaction, I immediately convert and withdraw the funds equivalent to $42 at that time.
Nookie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

never believed in AIRdrop, maybe worth a try?
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

The first Airdrop that I have joined is POSToken, I couldn't remember the total amount of coins that I have received. But, I was very happy when I saw the coins appeared in my wallet. However, during those times, I'm still a newbie using MEW and don't have a single idea on how to withdraw or convert those coins into BTC, so I accidentally hold them, which I do not intend to do in the first place. When I learned the basics of MEW and ED and given that I have enough funds to pay for GAS transaction, I immediately convert and withdraw the funds equivalent to $42 at that time.
I have also been following posttoken airdrop and it is very good because the results are great. my bagis airdrop is nice and very profitable compared to other airdrop because currently postoken have high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: