Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XVG is dead  (Read 2474 times)
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:33:19 PM

If you actually did research on the coin. You would know that Wraith protocol was supposed to be out since september. They had it delayed so much that it was a perfect time for McAfee to buy the dip. Then we pumped the coin and it went to jupiters. Now people are finding out what a shit team XVG has and the dump has began. Run faster than you can. This coin is going back to it's old value before mcafee pump.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:45:26 PM

unfortunatelly i didnt really believe in the coin since the beginning, so i have nothing to sell and run :[
nice gains this month
i still dont think that this coin has any bright future
maybe in price.. but not in serious use cases

fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:46:10 PM

I don't think it's dead.  This will keep pumping and dumping until people actually figure out that there was no project and this was just a fork of Dodgecoin run over Tor with no privacy features and Wraith was the stealth mode that the 1-man developer team disappeared with.  

I hope one this this eventually helps with is to show that John McAfee is a fraud pump and dumper and not to trust him shilling anything.  

CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:49:44 PM

I don't think it's dead.  This will keep pumping and dumping until people actually figure out that there was no project and this was just a fork of Dodgecoin run over Tor with no privacy features and Wraith was the stealth mode that the 1-man developer team disappeared with.  

I hope one this this eventually helps with is to show that John McAfee is a fraud pump and dumper and not to trust him shilling anything.  

i am really shocked of mcafee's behavior   Lips sealed

hnnjt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:49:55 AM

The man who is spreading this fud (Kieran) was kicked out of the team for pumping the coin with false information and now he is trying to drive the coin down with FUD. anyways i would take advantage of this fire sale
lokkom (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:05:12 AM

The man who is spreading this fud (Kieran) was kicked out of the team for pumping the coin with false information and now he is trying to drive the coin down with FUD. anyways i would take advantage of this fire sale

This rumour is told by people who work for VERGE. Lol. Fake news. Even if there was slight truth in this. Doesn’t change the fact that verge is a shitcoin that will never release wraith protocol.
benteke

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:23:49 AM

verge is just another shitty coin, it just pump and dump  Grin
hnnjt

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:26:38 AM

This rumour is told by people who work for VERGE. Lol. Fake news. Even if there was slight truth in this. Doesn’t change the fact that verge is a shitcoin that will never release wraith protocol.

Its the truth. He deleted al his tweets because he knew what he was doing was punishable
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:49:54 AM

for a shit coin with not many news sites covering it

it is now the #1 volume coin on the #1 exchange

so it's definitely something you should be trading in, maybe as a short
zoran.drobnjak

Activity: 88
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:02:31 AM

Interesting, all coins propagated by McAfee are dead sooner than you know it, today's dump of XVG is probably good lesson that offers a lot of conclusions to the whole community.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:32:55 AM

Verge has no team and is a dead coin. Copy that thanks for the info.

Was actually thinking about buying some Verge not because i believe in it's tech or team but rather just for the pump. Good thing i didn't tho because it seems like the bubble on verge has popped and people are starting to realize McAfee is a shit pumper.

I'm against any regulation in cryptocurrencies but this kind of pumping (McAfee style) has really got to stop.
marti718

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:00:09 AM

Interesting post. But if this was a pump and dump, where exactly was the 'dump'? I don't see it on any of the exchanges that have XVG listed. If anything, I see a sharp, brief, move down, followed by an immediate recovery. To me, and I could very well be wrong, this should lead to new highs shortly. I'm seriously considering ADDING to my position, but have other coins I would like to own to diversify.
plataoplomo94

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:23:06 AM

Interesting post. But if this was a pump and dump, where exactly was the 'dump'? I don't see it on any of the exchanges that have XVG listed. If anything, I see a sharp, brief, move down, followed by an immediate recovery. To me, and I could very well be wrong, this should lead to new highs shortly. I'm seriously considering ADDING to my position, but have other coins I would like to own to diversify.

'Cause the noobies who invested in verge, because of they saw it on cmc gainers and thought to get in and have FOMO, they think they will get Millionaires in 1 Week, so they buy, but don't know anything about crypto or blockchain or verge, cause they looking only on cmc  Cheesy Cheesy.

Congratulations to all, who get massive profit of this shit coin and the ones who still invest, you are noobies and don't know anything about Crypto, but ok, just invest and pump everything, better for those who know it better and can dump their coins  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

marti718

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

'Cause the noobies who invested in verge, because of they saw it on cmc gainers and thought to get in and have FOMO, they think they will get Millionaires in 1 Week, so they buy, but don't know anything about crypto or blockchain or verge, cause they looking only on cmc  Cheesy Cheesy.

Congratulations to all, who get massive profit of this shit coin and the ones who still invest, you are noobies and don't know anything about Crypto, but ok, just invest and pump everything, better for those who know it better and can dump their coins  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The only thing I get from your post is that everyone is a noobie and they only look at CMC. Like I said, I see no signs of a pump and dump after looking at XVG on the exchanges it TRADES on. Considering your level of written English I suspect that your ability to comprehend written English is far lower thus it leads me to believe you really are clueless about cryptos.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:19:28 AM

Just wait for it. The recovery you are seeing is because of advanced hyping tactics. The dump should come soon. It will probably disguise itself in bitcoin's upward movement.

Why would you want to buy more of a coin anyway just because it isn't being dumped? Just look at the fundamentals. It's a coin that offers "advanced privacy" and promises "more improvements." Heard that before from like 1000 other altcoins. Nothing really to give it much value. All speculation.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:21:16 AM

XVG is not DEAD , wtf you talknig about ... Its just slowly going to be forgotten  Cheesy Cheesy
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:17:35 AM

Verge is no doubt the most hyped and overvalued coin now, and we know this kind of pump always follow a  crash like dgb did before.

Michael CF

Activity: 178
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:15:11 AM

xvg is only forgotten  Grin Grin
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:57 AM

MacAfee is a f**cking mercenary and should be jailed for his behaviour...clear manipulation of market. Anyway i think XVG wil rise much more in the future.
last time i saw people blaming and fudding XVG.. it jumped a x20... sumarizing...  i will keep my XVG.. and will send you a postcard from Mars  when it takes off;)
the rest of you, can do your own research and decide..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
1991runner

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:36:50 AM

Its not dead. The guy who tweeted about it deleted his tweets and claimed it wasnt him who tweeted. Sunerok the developer himself has been active on twitter posting about the developments being made in the verge project. Just go to Github and check all the commits made by the time during christmas time. Numerous reliable sources have reported that they met with sunerok the developer of verge and he is working hard on this coin so please enough of this fud which has already been busted
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: