Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XVG is dead  (Read 2465 times)
maestr00

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:13:58 AM

It's not dead yet. We should be prepared for some pump dump scenarios
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dungmt

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:17:23 AM

Just bought 8500 xvg
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:05:20 AM

Just for record, I dont recommend anyone buying verge, even for this game... its a very dangerous coin given no development for a  year in github, just my opinion
verge is growing due to rumor of release anyday now.
and yes, this is pump and dump coin

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:09:44 AM

Such a strong project can not die just because bad news has appeared. It seems to me that verge will grow. I bet that it will cost $1 before the summer of 2018 Cool

liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

time to buy guys, this is just a tracing, wraith is around the corner. 1$ is near!!!!!
Just bought 8500 xvg

so many Newbie supproting  the XVG. this is very suspicious. Perhaps they just increase the activity

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

XVG is not dead. It was very fast boosted, that is the reason why he's now dump a little.
Now this coin need time to revive, and move on step by step. Every coin who got boosted goes down, take a look at bitcoin, it was 19k, and become 11.5k, now BTC stands up. That will be and with XVG dont worry (im not invested here, i dont like high circulating supply coins, its just a simply E-Currency story)
Do not panic Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:53:03 AM

Xvg Is just sleeping, will wake up soon  Shocked
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:42:45 PM

I think it's also normal to have a correction after a huge pump.
--> 1-2 weeks consolidation then go to 0.25 cents

maestr00

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:57:28 PM

time to buy guys, this is just a tracing, wraith is around the corner. 1$ is near!!!!!
Just bought 8500 xvg

so many Newbie supproting  the XVG. this is very suspicious. Perhaps they just increase the activity

Hehe, I didnt invest in XVG, this is just my personal opinion about it (pump and dump coin)
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:00 AM

Very overpriced manipulated coin,if you hold it just wait for any pump and get rid of it.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

Hold it till June then sell it.
explorecrypto

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:25:47 AM

Its a dormant volcano!
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:32:34 PM

Reading here makes me sad.
Everybody should know now that this was just a pump by McAfee.
If you are really expecting rates of 10$ you should check your brain....
People who say 'buy now' are those who bought high and made a huge loss.
Because such people neither have knowledge nor moral, they want to make you pay for their loss.
Don't fall for this!
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:40:46 PM

Verge XVG isn't dead and never will, although Mr. McAfee's cannot dictate a coins future.
It's not the best time for Verge actually but I don't believe it would stay on the ground for a long time because their community members also are dedicated and active. I'm holding some XVG coins today so I know it will be going somewhere in the future.
kaloloy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:45:05 PM

Its a dormant volcano!

Yes, I'm thinking that way also that XVG is like a volcano that will explode on the right time when it will try to rise again without Mr. John Mc
Afee's recommendation or tweets.
I like Verge and their project as I invested last 3 months ago before Mr. McAfee's tweets so when it was pumped I was thinking about selling my coins because it's already peaked a good price but I still hold them because it's not my target hit to sell. Now, although it's dropping but I still have trust with the developers and the community.
kaloloy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Yes, I believe Verge is on it's sleep and time will come when it awaken then it'll be the best time for investors and holders to get their patience payout.
If I still  have some Ethereum in my stash then probably that I'm going to invest more into Verge because indeed it's one of the moment that it is the lowest peak.
diezorocket

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:10:44 PM

best get in and get out?
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:07:20 PM

Yes, I believe Verge is on it's sleep and time will come when it awaken then it'll be the best time for investors and holders to get their patience payout.
If I still  have some Ethereum in my stash then probably that I'm going to invest more into Verge because indeed it's one of the moment that it is the lowest peak.

I am also ready to invest in this coin, because I am sure that in a few years it will become much more expensive than now. And maybe even in a few months. This will be a very popular coin

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:37:28 PM

I am also ready to invest in this coin, because I am sure that in a few years it will become much more expensive than now. And maybe even in a few months. This will be a very popular coin
Verge sleeping? It's just been massively pumped - was trading at 50 sat a few weeks ago...
Tekunda

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:19 PM

We will know in a few days. He claimed that Verge will collapse within a few days, so let's see.
I say that Verge will certainly not collapse but in the coming months will rise more and more.
The stupidest thing to do would be selling. I hold on to my coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: