Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENG] ENIGMA ! Pretty impressed by whitepaper !! Price predictions?  (Read 598 times)
BuffetOfCrypto (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:04:33 AM

After reading the whitepaper and reading through everything I could find I Must sag that I am pretty impressed by what they have Build /are Building !

Market cap 192.252.627 USD
Colin Supply  74,836,171 ENG
Current Price 2,57$

What are your predictions about the Price ?

https://enigma.co
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:46:11 AM

i was going to research this coin this week, and didnt have time yet
hope i dont miss a train or something
looks like interesting project with my little knowledge

Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:19:13 AM

I think enigma is an awesome project. I wanted to get into the ico. They are taking on a multi billion dollar industry with few big competitors. Eng just cracked the top 100 on cmc today. Ot has the potential to be a top 25 coin for sure. I think $13-15 would be doable.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:06:05 AM

Why the Enigma ANN is locked now?! When I check it a month ago everything was fine with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052215.0

Seems developers are going to abandon it! Aren't they?

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:41:05 AM

ENG is a Top 10 coin easily. Catalyst is just scraping the surface of the capabilities and projects coming.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:25:38 AM

Could someone explain what was hacked before? I remember read something about that. But I can't remember and find what was about. Was it a challenge? ANy chances of being hacked again?
BuffetOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:42:39 AM

Why the Enigma ANN is locked now?! When I check it a month ago everything was fine with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052215.0

It is propably because two guys were writting false accusations about Enigma, seems like they were not having it!

End of the year looks great for Enigma ! I read that they are doing an Ama soon and that they have some great Marketing Plans !
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:53:49 AM

ENG is a Top 10 coin easily. Catalyst is just scraping the surface of the capabilities and projects coming.

Top 10 coin is hard for enigma, but TOP 25 is very possible in the next year,,
the reason is there are a lot of cryptocurrencies with better features and technology

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:19:55 AM

Top 10 coin is hard for enigma, but TOP 25 is very possible in the next year,,
the reason is there are a lot of cryptocurrencies with better features and technology

I agree Enigma have a huge potential, I did purchase few hundreds for 0.5$, I am shocked how quickly ENG pass 1$ mark and going for 5$ now. Enigma Total Supply is 150 MIL vs Oyster Pearl PRL 108 MIL, I just hope Oyster Protocol will break 1$ Bubble even quicker, still highly undervalued at the current price only $0.59! Both are sharing similarities they both are protocols and have low Total Supply. 
BuffetOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:15:02 PM

I bought for $ 5000 at 3.20 and 2.60 - seems to be going for 2$ now, so already lost a lot of money  Huh

All The Alts are dipping at the moment, just weit a little bit! The patient ones always win!
The rally will continue soon
BigBoy89
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:18:40 PM

It is propably because two guys were writting false accusations about Enigma, seems like they were not having it!

End of the year looks great for Enigma ! I read that they are doing an Ama soon and that they have some great Marketing Plans !

This is not a valid reason to lock the thread! IMO this is looking like exit scam!

I bought for $ 5000 at 3.20 and 2.60 - seems to be going for 2$ now, so already lost a lot of money  Huh

How did you end up buying it at 3.20 when the ATM was for just few hours?!

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BuffetOfCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:28:04 PM

This is not a valid reason to lock the thread! IMO this is looking like exit scam!

Sadly there is always going to be that one person randomly commenting on a topic without even looking at the project or reading the white paper ! they already have a bet version released and the they have a solid team participating at blockchain events and working hard to actually bring a positive change to crypto! Some people just actually need to do their research instead of listening to random posts or what so ever
BigBoy89
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:43:53 PM

Sadly there is always going to be that one person randomly commenting on a topic without even looking at the project or reading the white paper ! they already have a bet version released and the they have a solid team participating at blockchain events and working hard to actually bring a positive change to crypto! Some people just actually need to do their research instead of listening to random posts or what so ever

Oh, I read it a month ago but there were a a lot of scams in past 2 years.
I still think that some FUD is not a valid reason to lock the project ANN topic and I hope I'm wrong about bad signs, in general ENIGMA is good project.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:27:40 PM

I dont like to call top, but it def can go way higher that it is now
investorwork

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

ppl price guessing with 0 ta or any calculation of the upcoming market the project is attacking..., this is the only market where you guys still can make money Smiley enigma aims at a 200 bln$ market and has one of the best tec teams behind and a lot of scaling possibilities into other markets, i saw somebody price guessing 12 usd march and 20 usd end of the year Smiley eng will go x 7, no matter if btc fall or rise nvm if the whole market bleeds or not, it will go x 7 in the next 2-3 months, this is pessimistic btw,
Qwertj

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

The next event is on 15 January 2018 (Cofounder Can Kisagun will be speaking at WCEF2018, the World Crypto Economic Forum in San Francisco).
I think the price will go up after the talk maybe 15 - 20%.
iRunShow

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:12:25 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:14:34 PM by iRunShow

I am not sure why, but why does ENG seem to have such little hype for the ambitious project/team/backing - very bullish long term.

To the real question, anyone have an idea what the master node income is and how many ENG for a node?
julianAm

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

I am not sure why, but why does ENG seem to have such little hype for the ambitious project/team/backing - very bullish long term.

To the real question, any one have an idea master node income and how many ENG for a node?
Team want to have long stable growth instead P/D. For long life projects it's more useful. Idea good, community grow, development go, price slowly grow. It's the best for team who want work long.

Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

To the real question, any one have an idea master node income and how many ENG for a node?
Team want to have long stable growth instead P/D. For long life projects it's more useful. Idea good, community grow, development go, price slowly grow. It's the best for team who want work long.
I totally agree. team work is essential for a stable growth. a harmonious and beautiful team. the upward trend may be over $ 10.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

I wait much more than price now. If team will make more friendly UI it would be a bomb. They has strong team, solid base. I participated in ICO and see all fud from those who not to be whitlested. But team work right as I can see and as I can do self
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: