Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO experience  (Read 2272 times)
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

I took part into Ink Protocol lately. Quick whitelisting, allocations limited during the first hour and the gas limit was set to 35 so that no gass war could take place. Yet still people who did not get in were angry and saying the ICO was flawled and all that. Even with all the events registered in the blockchain there were complaints.

That shows that the average investor is too noob and that is were "not intelligen" money comes from.
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

1.check the dev and the white paper of a project
2.check the media of the project, like telegram, twitter, facebook, youtube etc.
3.check the timeline to see if the project has kept promise

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

Yes. To my great regret, ICO has such disappointments (thank God, I have not seen it yet), I just recently in cryptography. but I've heard from many about such misses! Undecided

wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

the best ICO experience from me that is from EXSCUDO and until now has almost stepping 8 months this coin can not be taken and exchange still to stage of beta
but I believe with the performance of this team will be sweet fruit for its participants

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
StGermain (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

My best ico experience are adex, monaco and viberate. They give me triple of my investments. But there are still ico that i didnt get any profit, and lost some of my investment

But appart from investment and profit,did you have a good investment experience, that is, did you feel fairly treated and the process was good a fair to all users?

Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Investments in ICO projects involve very high risks. At the moment, this market is practically not regulated and many projects after fund-raising just do not do anything.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.
Welcome to cryptoworld brother and experiencing these kind of things which is normal knowing that not all ICO are legit ones and some do handle it on unprofessional way which you can really make your own indications if its a good project or not. By just seeing their attitude or on how they do handle thing you can able to know on what kind of project they do have. They act shady then better to leave and don't invest.

Imvest in ico is very high risk involve so we need to do is research.
If you find the project like you said above, leave them is very good choice rather than you put your investment in high risk.
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

Recently participated in faceter presale and have to say they managed it quite well. Each participant given a unique ether address which they can pre-fund before presale and get the token balance reflected in their dashboard. After the sale is over... contract will execute to distribute tokens . By doing ico this way there is no rush ..no more need to set high GAS to get your transaction processed fast. Less chance of pending transactions.

Secondly wepower Ico was also good setting the max amount of tokens that can be purchased by an individual for first few hours. This way there is fare distribution of tokens among more users.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Deep Onion. Even though, I didn't get the ICO, their bounty program was very beneficial for me. One of the best experiences.
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

My best ICO experience is MINEXCOIN, dev dev is very committed and does it very well,
they are more than just a bank, I appreciate their project. they are the best for me  Smiley
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

Swissborg and tend swiss are the all time best ICO from my experience...because they are genuine in their words and my token was allocated at time without any problem...
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:06:51 AM

I think all ico is good.
but must be good at choosing which one is best for us to follow, because the performance of all ico must be different
If all ICO is good same as you mentioned then you wont really need to choose up but we do all know this thing is really impossible knowing that most of those project are total crap which would really result into waste of money. ICO experience on my first time didn't go well since I have invested my money into a trash which end up on dumping their coins even up to know it didn't even experienced a single pump which means its a total shitcoin after all.

Mostly is trash. Thats right. So we have to becarefull to invest in ico. Check all the deatail before investing.
Your first experience is not really good i think because you dump the token. However it can be your teacher to move forward become success.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

I never follow the ICO scam but instead make me more curious and finally successful from other ICO. the most important thing we are careful not to fall into the ICO scam.
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

Electroneum is the best ico, I have seen and it gave more than 10X profit in 45 days.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

I had lots of experience in my ICO participation, some are good and some are just bad and wasting of my precious time. But aside from bad experienced i also had a best experienced from participating an ICO and that is when i received a big amount of token with a less effort in a short period of time without waiting too long to get my award and that was great for me.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
fismajstr

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

anyone did the KODAK one?
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

I believe that the normal conduct of an ISO campaign should be as follows: the rules are agreed in advance and do not change in the course of the campaign, adequate managers who have relevant information about the project.
Laskoff

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

buddy! I'll tell you so for one simple reason-
Without falling, there are no take-offs ..
Something successful is missing something .. Not everyone is honest without ICO in this world!

cool.xusrav

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

I`ve no more informations about ICO. BUt i want to get experience an ICO)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: