Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO experience  (Read 2272 times)
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

When the tine that i finished the ico with a lot of months this is the best moment for me and the ico is success.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.
Welcome to cryptoworld brother and experiencing these kind of things which is normal knowing that not all ICO are legit ones and some do handle it on unprofessional way which you can really make your own indications if its a good project or not. By just seeing their attitude or on how they do handle thing you can able to know on what kind of project they do have. They act shady then better to leave and don't invest.

It is indeed a new world. I think that it will eventually have certain regulations. At the moment, the only thing that we can do to protect ourselves it to speak out about the teams and companies that cheated so they don´t ever get funding again.

VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

I cling to the projects where advisors are public people, or where is a strong financial shoulder.
However, from my experience - much better to consider the project and method of implementation of the idea.
Sometimes competent heads is enough  Grin
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

@Viberate is on its way to the all time high.
Get some VIB's before it is too late. you can earn some for free too.

Register her:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read how to participate  and earn VIBE's:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

Current price:
Viberate (VIB)
$0,632638 USD (19.51%)
0.00004355 BTC (24.56%)
0.00064333 ETH (6.69%)
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

i dont have any ICO experiences but i read what u think about ICOs. I want to join an ICO. And time to search good one. Thank you for topic and infos.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct ana ICO.
A lot of ICO’s are legit. But a lot of them are also failed projects. I wouldn’t say that they are scams (which a few are actually) or anything, but failed projects that were not able to reach their goals during the sale. With this, they would tend to run off having participants hanging, and leaving them with unanswered questions. But of course, this is part of the risk that we need to take if we really want to earn. Which is why we need to play smart in field so that we can maximize our gains.

nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

I think you just hit the point. Something that is apparently simple, like launching a ICO that is good for all participants, does not have a hidden agenda and safeguards the interests of the investors is rare and thus even when you find one you like you refrain yourself from going full speed to it out of fear.
StGermain (OP)

Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

My best ico experience are adex, monaco and viberate. They give me triple of my investments. But there are still ico that i didnt get any profit, and lost some of my investment

I heard that viberate got sold in less than a minute. Normally that is  a clear sign of over subscription and good prospects. However I would rather have ICOs that have an allocations because otherwise is about who makes the quickest transaction and looks like a duel on the keyboard.

StGermain (OP)

Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

At the end of the day it's all about the project, the team, product itself, marketing, and community.
Not necessarily in such order.

Sometimes everything looks fine: great team, advisors, good management, and yet still thing can turn around. GIFTO was a very good ICO and has delivered profit. However, the set individual contributions very high and mabe only 5% of all the people who wanted to buy got a chance to do it.

alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

You must be very careful with ICOs. Personally I don’t trust them so don’t get into that. You can check them at TokenMarket - Tokens, cryptocurrencies, blockchain crowdfunding, but still you cannot predict their future. There are legit ones with clear mission and points, but you never know. Google, make your own research before putting money in.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

Best ICO experience is with Ripple. Already got x5 from it. Well it takes a lot of time and effort in joining ICO's because you need to make some research first before investing on it. For my own opinion it's better to not trust them, if you think it's not going to be a good project then don't invest.
tungnguyen224

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward for an ICO
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:20:02 AM

i almost hit 20x - 100x in average from ICOs. One phenomena that i first hand witness from the recent ICOs, are most under hardcap ICOs actually outperfomed most 'hyped' ICOs.I am not sure whether any manupulation in play. The truth is the most subscribed coins ends up in most weak hands that willing to drop in 2x prices. While those brely passed soft capped token holders are actually more determined hodler.

But the trends are too subjective to any conclusion and changing all the time.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

My best ICOs are ICON, WANCHAIN.
Also I will take part in Zilliqa community contribution round and hope it will be my TOP ICO.
Currently ICON is my top 1 ICO experience.

But I will also take part in NEO ICOs.

Hey, what NEO ICOs look promising now? I mean, if it is not a secret that you wish to keep for yourself he he

That is very good but compared to what happened on NEO, Let me understand something, is that neogold or just NEO, if is neogold I think is scam we can pay attention to what is not promising.
Wolfbear

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

sometimes ico can give x1000
Raffielo

Activity: 84

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

Hi. I have participated in some ICOs. Some of them were really bad, including lies or half truths, harrasing users that made questions on telegram, changing the terms on the fly... But I would like to know what people think is the right way to conduct an ICO.

Best ICO experiences will deal successfully in many different points; as in was there a profit, were questions answered in a respectful and knowledgable way, were terms and conditions originally outlined in the white paper followed as described in the ICO’s roadmap, were payment transactions seem less and secure, were the participants like minded individuals who added value to the ico or its communicative platform. These many points all add up to the success of any ICO, and rarely if ever does an ICO dot every ‘i’ of these points. With that said, ICO’s do evolve as they progress in funding, therefore timelines are a natural mutable point of any ICO within reason as funding may dictate the speed of the details of an ICO’s progress. CEO’s, Dev’s, Admin’s having the knowledge and respect to communicate with potentially thousands of people per day and this is naturally an exhausting type of role to be in. With that said, a valuable tool to enact is a Q&A section where the public may answer their own questions. This latter point is lacking in the ICO’s of today. Either the Q&A is absent or is understatedly written and not a form of efficient and cohesive communication. When this occurs, frustration develops within these microcosms of communities we call ICO’s.

larsson901

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

There are many ICOs so you have to do lots of research and reading. However the potential is high as you can acquire tokens at the lowest price. If you are interested, have a look at HOQU, currently rated very highly by most ICO rating websites: https://www.hoqu.io/?ref_id=0c1d51f3465bda51aac7f3016f84a20e
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

i almost hit 20x - 100x in average from ICOs. One phenomena that i first hand witness from the recent ICOs, are most under hardcap ICOs actually outperfomed most 'hyped' ICOs.I am not sure whether any manupulation in play. The truth is the most subscribed coins ends up in most weak hands that willing to drop in 2x prices. While those brely passed soft capped token holders are actually more determined hodler.

But the trends are too subjective to any conclusion and changing all the time.

You have good indicators. If there is a profit, then this is the right choice. How much time does it take to analyze the project?

CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

My best ICO experience was POWR. I was not expecting for the price to have such a high increase that fast. I have some other ICO I am looking forward to. It looks like they are being sold out even before they are hitting the market which is crazy. They hype is making ICO become more exclusive.
My best ICO in 2017 was UTK (utrust) but we still wainting for the payment. They raised 500M UTK and they reach the hard cap that time. So we will called it a successful ICO in 2017.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

I haven't face such rudeness from ICO teams but I faced many failed ICO in my signature campaigns but with respect to those ICO I invested they gave me good earnings with just enough time, I think we should carefully study every ICO we want to look for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: