Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:28:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the following religious ideologies/organizations do you most identify with?  (Voting closed: July 30, 2014, 07:45:46 AM)
Christian (Protestant) - 2 (5.3%)
Christian (Catholic) - 2 (5.3%)
Christian (Other) - 3 (7.9%)
Muslim (Sunni) - 3 (7.9%)
Muslim (Shia) - 0 (0%)
Muslim (Other) - 0 (0%)
Atheist - 13 (34.2%)
Agnostic and/or non-religious - 10 (26.3%)
"Eastern" (Buddhist) - 0 (0%)
"Eastern" (Hindu) - 1 (2.6%)
"Eastern" (Other) - 0 (0%)
Jewish - 0 (0%)
Other - 4 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Demographics Polling] Religion 2013-2014  (Read 720 times)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:45:46 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 03:25:29 PM by Kluge

Keep in mind, results are for BTCTalk.org, not Bitcoiners at large. Please do not misconstrue.

Topic hub with all polls -- Please discuss in the hub thread, not on this thread!

Comparison: ronpaulforums.com

Sample size - 1022 07-09, 210 09-10, 221 10-11

Options and wording have been revised both in this poll from the 10-11 RPFs poll, as well as every single year for the RPFs polls. I've never been happy with it, and still am not. Nobody else is ever happy with this one, either. Cheesy

Wording change in this poll from previous:
OLD:Which of the following religious ideologies do you most identify with?
NEW:Which of the following religious ideologies/organizations do you most identify with?
-Merged some Christian denominations into "Other"
-Added denominations to Muslim
-Probably to outrage, I made up an arbitrary religion called "Eastern" with denominations including Buddhist and Hindu. Feel free to call me a shitbag for it. Smiley

Issue: X was raised Y, but is now Z. Does X identify with Y because X's family is Y and celebrates Y's traditions, or with Z because it's what he believes in.
*In such a case, I'd advise to vote Z.
Issue: Atheism is in a different category than "non-religious." wtf?
*I'm taking the position that Atheism is a committed belief. This is obviously a contentious position. If you believe you are more "non-religious" than "atheist," please select the non-religious option.
Issue: Graph is missing options.
*Yep. Done to keep the graph readable and small. All results are in there, but they have been merged into more broad categories.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: