Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:39:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA or XRP?  (Read 964 times)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:21:18 PM

XRP is very good coin have great concept, Ripple coin is used for banking sector and that is why it is most famous and in other words ripple is made on good latest technology and the management team is working good for the progress of the coin and also have great market capitalization and create great hype in the market that is why i like Xrp then iota coin and i hope it will go up again.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:21:33 PM

This time many people talked about IOTA, but I would choose XRP. For me it's simple because XRP is more promising because it's used and will be applied by many financial companies.
Also, IOTA still has a lot of problems and for me there're somethings wrong with IOTA. I'm not sure, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
You could read the article below for the references:

https://www.media.mit.edu/posts/iota-response/

RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:28:29 PM

Which of these do you think has the potential to rise in value the most?

Personally, I feel that while we can have a lot of confidence in the success of Ripple as a business, given its connections with banks, the XRP currency isn't necessary for the success of Ripple, and furthermore its circulating supply is too high to deliver substantial growth. IOTA, on the other hand, I feel has the potential to grow exponentially.
I think the potential of XRP may be higher than IOTA if it is to be invested, because XRP works with many Banks and has a specific profit method.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cappieman007

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

A difficult question. RIPPLE a leader among the banking sector. IOTA is a very technological project. I think both are good long. I would take a little IOTA more than 70 percent against 30 ripple's.
I think to compare them don't even need they are different. But good projects
vk8181

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:32:10 PM

Both coins have the potential of going up...but i feel ripple is the more secure one and for some reasons asians are mad for this coin...so it will go on sure
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

You can choose both of them, i bought more xrp than iota, because i think the background of xrp is solid than that of iota.
Agree, you don't have to choose one of them, because both of them are very good projects and will bring big profit for you.
As if profit is garantueed...
No one can give you 100% profit guarantee in this field. You have to take a risk and make a profit. But these two coins are worth to invest. Personally, i believe I can make a 100% profit on these coins. I invested in both coins.
iota and xrp have good technology that make people believe in them.most of them hold this coin for long term for at least one year.i became an eyewitness when iota first came out its price $ 8 for each 1 GIOTA and now $4 for just 1 MIOTA.
doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

According to my research, both IOTA and xrp have pumped a lot after their ICO was over, more than 20 times of the ICO price, I think there is no much potential left, I would rather to buy some new coins.

Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

Both are very good, but I in my opinion IOTA is over XRP.
I see here ppl which are saying that the Ripple is over IOTA, no is not true. IOTA and Ripple are two distinctly different cyptos.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:44:45 PM

I prefer XRP, because I think XRP is better to be a long-term investment than IOTA
JTPhotography

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:50:55 PM

Rumor is xrp will hit coinbase in Jan, that alone is a good reason to hold some as that should pump it pretty good.
thebiglello

Activity: 45
Merit: 11

Crypto Manent

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:57:53 PM

Rumor is xrp will hit coinbase in Jan, that alone is a good reason to hold some as that should pump it pretty good.
Lovely rumor  Grin

(My crypto graphics portfolio (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3453230.0))
arlington

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

I think that IOTA has more potential to increase in long run because it has a unique project and aims to change the game itself by promoting machine to machine transactions instead of peer to peer.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:33:16 PM

Personally, I feel that while we can have a lot of confidence in the success of Ripple as a business, given its connections with banks, the XRP currency isn't necessary for the success of Ripple, and furthermore its circulating supply is too high to deliver substantial growth. IOTA, on the other hand, I feel has the potential to grow exponentially.
XRP, clearly.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

Wow, Ripple is much more better than iota, i dont know why you are asking this.
And iota is much more new in the market than ripple, xrp has been in there for more than four years, and iota.. it started to be in there for only a few months
yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:48:12 PM

XRP  is my choice. IOTA needs many years to use , but XRP not.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:50:44 PM

In terms of investment, I think that IOTA is better. The idea to apply an asynchronous graph to confirm blocks is very promising and unique. IOTA is one of the coins of my portfolio.

JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:53:01 PM

Was gonna make a thread for this but gonna post it here....

IOTA or ADA

I currently hold IOTA but i think Cardano has more potential for profit %,  anyone agree?

I recently sold my ADA at $0.5 so a good call at the time but went to reinvest in it.
ekolet

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

IOTA if you want to bet on a non functional project.
XRP if you want to invest.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:54:16 PM

The best way is to buy both altcoins) all these coins have big potential and good future

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

If you are going to invest money for a long period then any of these coins can give good growth in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: