Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA or XRP?  (Read 963 times)
dissgo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:31:54 PM

I think both coins are good.
Spend more on XRP for short-term and spend few on IOTA for long-term.
XRP still ain't dropped.
I've bought at 2000 satoshi and believe in it.
Last time I check, it's still skyrocketing now.
Depends on you. If you can spend on both, it's better.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

These coins are good for long term investment,you dont need to choose between the two,this is a must have coin.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:07:10 PM

On my personal opinion, IOTA has more future based on the technology. Ripple is the future for the bank's sector, but nothing special by the technology, just more hype...I believe in IOTA!

13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:10:48 PM

How do you think whether it is worth entering these coins now or the price is high?

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Hodll

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:13:21 PM

Definately IOTA. I think it still has enough potential to grow all it needs is mass adoption. It's tangle tech also looks very impressive. As for Ripple I think it will still take time.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:21:00 PM

Definately IOTA. I think it still has enough potential to grow all it needs is mass adoption. It's tangle tech also looks very impressive. As for Ripple I think it will still take time.

And I do not agree with you, ripple now has a very large potential, which can be realized very soon. Already, tests are being conducted between banks. I think that soon the price of the ripple will soar

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:21:26 PM

Both XRP and IOTA have big potential.
hy1267055

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

iota also has large supply, remember around 4dollars you are not buying 1iota, it is a million. Ripple already finished its escrow, due to its low transaction fee, even if it doesn’t corporate with bank it still has some usage. I personally would split the ratio in half
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:41:14 PM

I am hopeful that IOTA will grow fast when it comes to the two coins growing on exponential basis. But when it come to stability, I will choose xrp, because it is backed by a factor to control vast fluctuations on market. My best coin is xrp if I am to choose between the two.

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:53:41 AM

And what prevents to have in the investment portfolio both currencies? I think that they are both worthy of attention. But, before that, we must try to determine the growth potential.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:57:29 AM

In my portfolio i dont have these 2 altcoin, but in my opinion IOTA is better because they development IoT/Internet of Thing technology and this kind technology will be huge and popular in 2018.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:06:04 AM

Both are very good coins and I am holding both of them for the long term because both the coin has a very good future and both concepts are different so I would recommend people are buying both of them and hold them for long term I am sure they will get good amount of profits from these coins for sure. If you people want to do more research on these coins you can do that but for me both are very good coins.
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

I am more optimistic about Iot Chain (ITC). They're solving the biggest issues about IOTA such as security attacks for user data and inefficient centralized architecture. They are said to be the IOTA of china. I suggest everyone look into them because they are up and coming. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

https://iotchain.io/
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Which of these do you think has the potential to rise in value the most?

Personally, I feel that while we can have a lot of confidence in the success of Ripple as a business, given its connections with banks, the XRP currency isn't necessary for the success of Ripple, and furthermore its circulating supply is too high to deliver substantial growth. IOTA, on the other hand, I feel has the potential to grow exponentially.

This is really interesting choice. I prefer Ripple. It has traditional blockchain system in its foundation. Furthermore Ripple constantly improving its abilities and connections with other financial institutions.
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:28:36 PM

You need to buy both coins. These are two very strong projects that will continue to develop for many more years. And this means that with each year these coins will go up

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:28:44 PM

I suggest you should buy XRP and Cardano both. Both are technology and will attracts handsome prices in future.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

none of those coins will make you a fortune.

XRP is fiat on blockchain. THey can print as many as they want.

iota is not going to work once IOT hits mainstream
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Oh. Some not really good news on a ripple. It is necessary to invest carefully.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

You need to buy both coins. These are two very strong projects that will continue to develop for many more years. And this means that with each year these coins will go up
For me, both are good coins to trade, but if you are looking for a long term investment IOTA is good. This is just my opinion this project is looking good, and in future, i think they will implement many new things in this project. XRP is still confusing some experts are saying it's not safe for a long term and some people are saying it is good. I have some coins I am using it for trading.
Thomss

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

This is the easiest question I have read for some time. IOTA is the next big thing XRP is crap.  IOTA will be decentralized , XRP never will be!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: