Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

How everybody knows btc is the best at the moment but are few others like LTC,ETH have a look first how are going and after make a decision(invest or not). Good luck

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:50:46 AM

Stable in terms of what? If we're talking about its price stability, well then, dude, there's no such thing as a stable coin. Most coins either go into a high or dive down below. The flow of coins in the market changes every time so it will be difficult for a certain that there's a coin with stable price. But if we're talking about is a stable development, then I'd say, XMR or ETH. NEO is good, too.
Yes you are right, there is no stable altcoin prices are going up. Maybe slowly and maybe there needs months too pass, but eventually most of the good altcoins now worth a lot more then in the end of this year.
I already made profit with many coins, now I think ripple is the next coins that will rise, it already did on 1$ but I believe it will rise more next year. I always point out when you invest in altcoin you need to be ready to wait before you can take good profit. I learned that everything is in waiting long enough.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:51:58 AM

Without a doubt, ETH and XPR are the most stable at the moment. By the way, notice how quickly the ETH returned to> $ 700 after the fall with bitcoin.
Robert V

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:03:16 PM

I think Pesetacoin (PTC) is one of the most stable cryptos (Look for it in Bittrex).
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:09:46 PM

Stable in terms of what? If we're talking about its price stability, well then, dude, there's no such thing as a stable coin. Most coins either go into a high or dive down below. The flow of coins in the market changes every time so it will be difficult for a certain that there's a coin with stable price. But if we're talking about is a stable development, then I'd say, XMR or ETH. NEO is good, too.
Yes you are right, there is no stable altcoin prices are going up. Maybe slowly and maybe there needs months too pass, but eventually most of the good altcoins now worth a lot more then in the end of this year.
I already made profit with many coins, now I think ripple is the next coins that will rise, it already did on 1$ but I believe it will rise more next year. I always point out when you invest in altcoin you need to be ready to wait before you can take good profit. I learned that everything is in waiting long enough.
every altcoin in the market are moving for my opinion yes it is there is no stable altcoin are there you may see some but this was rare. we all know that every coin out there are make some movement cause this is was the up and down scenario.
Seejken

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:11:01 PM

Coins that i call "stable" are NEO and NAV
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:17:18 PM

every altcoin in the market are moving for my opinion yes it is there is no stable altcoin are there you may see some but this was rare. we all know that every coin out there are make some movement cause this is was the up and down scenario.
no doubt every coins/ token move up and down.but it has average rate.coin that has average rate for some periode with high and low range most people call this stable coins
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:25:10 PM

According to the history the most stable altcoin is LTC. It don't have any significant drawdowns for last few years. I often use it like a hedging crypto while BTC corrections.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

Top Altcoins are more stable like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, LiteCoin, Ripple BitConnect etc.
Investing in these top Altcoins may guarantee your investment and there's no room for losing a single penny.
But if you know the risks then you could invest into low priced coins like mew coins that has under $0.5 like Oyster Pearl PRL.
Having thousands of coins than a single Bitcoin or tens of top Altcoins because the pump is tremendously profitable.

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:37:02 PM

I'm having a difficult time choosing between ETH and XRP. Both have a bright future ahead and are very well managed and developed.
that's right, Ethereum and XRP have a great future, this is the altcoin I like and I invest there. I think in the next year this coin will increase. to trade very profitable Smiley Roll Eyes
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:40:10 PM

I think the good coin is good on exchange and the price will also stable and i like some good coin because they are good in trading and team management and good technology they used and if they go down in result of bitcoin price then they will recover again in the market and get again good demand like XVG, Str, Eth.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:44:19 PM

Ethereum is probably the answer to your question, everytime that it drops, it is less than $100 - $120 no more than a twenty percent.
Maybe monero too, but the fees of this coin are pretty high and i dont know if you would like it.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

I prefer with Ethereum is the stable altcoin.Many people support ethereum and there's a person behind all of the transaction we made and we know  Vitalik Buterin.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

Dogecoin has long served this purpose though this was not its original intention. I've had cause to fall back on it time and again. Litecoin also is a good one, You could check it out. Ripple is another one  Wink

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:54:52 PM

The most stable altcoin for me yet is Ethereum because of the market increase?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Legobatman

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

I would say ethereum is good. And being able to participate in ICO'S is a bonus.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:02:58 PM

My choise for most stable altcoin is Ethereum. The ETH is second altcoin after the bitcoin since long time. It trade with large volume and supply. There are no any other coin like ETH, it have great potential to grow up and give you better return in near future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
marlborogold

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:08:33 PM

for me the most stable coin is doge
GCP17

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

I think GLOBCOIN has a good base for stability.

GLOBCOIN relies on the expertise of a professional team, to create a basket of currencies that will enable its holders to strategically use the most stable element in the basket. This technique has proven to be even more stable than the Swiss Franc. Each basket created by GLOBCOIN will have initial weights corresponding to a specific need of a community.

ICO starts in January.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
In the cryptocurrency market, you are too hard to find out a coin/token that is stable. The movement of this market is too big, altcoins/token is consecutive up and down in short time but if you are a long term investor i think you should invest in altcoins of top 10, Especially bitcoin and ethereum which always increase over time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: