Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

for me the most stable coin is doge

What? Doge? As in, Dogecoin? Where did you find that information? Because you have thousands of Dogecoin?
I've been following Dogecoin 3 months now and that coin barely touch a penny. It is stable you think because the price isn't roller-coaster.

GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:51:38 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Why not usdt? It is the best tool to save your portfolio during big BTC corrections) all altcoins prices will be decreased during such corrections

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

I don't think there is an answer on your question. What do you mean by stable altcoin? Stability of the price or stability of the development? Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and we cannot predict the price. As for the growth of each coins, it depends on their roadmap and the developers. If yu are asking for a coin that has a big potential in the future, I highly suggests Xtrabytes. You can make your own research about it.
ekolet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:52:26 PM

Probably ethereum since you can trade it for fiat money.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

Stability of an ICO cannot determine easily though there are really promising ICO but at some point after few weeks the value drops like what happen in my graft token at first the value is really high but when I check few weeks ago it suddenly drops I don't think if it has recovered I haven't check it anyway. I hope it appreciate again like the time it was first introduce

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

Ethereum has been stable in spite of the supersonic rise of bitcoin this year. Ethereum price was fantastic! No sudden low or high everything has been normal for ethereum. Lets hope 2018 will launch ethereun to mainstream like bitcoin

Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Stable in term with fiat or BTC my friend?
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

Definitely Ethereum, it's downfall only occur towards bitcoin and nothing else could move it position heavily, plus you would have access to lots of other alts on their network, exchange thus facilitate your strategy to a more diversified portfolio, so far the big coins are pretty much stable (top 5~10) except those like IOTA with much fluctuate prices. ETH is a green light in terms of stability.

TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:14:21 PM

At the moment, the most stable altcoin is Ripple. When all the altcoins fell in price, Ripple showed a minimal drop, or a slight increase. Cool Cool Cool
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:01:43 PM

It would be nothing I think. In the cryptocurrency world, all values of currencies are fluctuating that's why it is pretty impossible to say that some cryptocurrency is stable.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

If you're looking to move into a stable coin for just a few weeks to wait out crazy storms, then I don't think you should discount Tether.  That's the purpose of Tether and the perfect solution for you... but I think you mean you're not comfortable storying value in Tether long term.  I'm with you on that... I wouldn't hold tether for more than a few weeks.

So... if that's you, then maybe the safest thing to do is cash out into fiat until the market conditions get to your liking.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:11:01 PM

Based on my experience no coins are stable even usdt it’s value decrease in terms of bitcoin investment when bitcoin price goes up I am not big fan of usdt . Crypto currency are here for more than 1000 times growth if you have patience and invested in right coin.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:19:41 PM

I can say that Ethereum is the most stable altcoin based on my experience aside from being the 2nd in coin market capitalization, most of the ICOs are ethereum based.
But we all know that even the most stable altcoin bleeds when BTC prices goes up.
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

XLM and XRP are the two most stable coins in the top 25 market cap. I also find Ethereum Classic or ETC to be a nice steady long-term gainer as well. If your looking for something to grow than I recommend Augur (REP) which has a very low supply of coins, and then two of the lower supply anonymous coins in PivX(PIVX) and Cloak Coin (CLOAK). Hopefully XRP starts making steady gains like it has over the last couple weeks, but you can pretty much guarantee it's only going to swing 10% one way or the other.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
elr01

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

I agree with ETH even if in my opinion it is not an alternate coin, but the second base platform for another kind of altcurrency, and the second base market to trade other alts. Think about new algo coin which could be the future main ecosystem, just like ETH has becomed.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:33:13 PM

Personally i think that Ethereum is the most stable altcoin. the price changing not so fast and slow, it's not being pump and dump. We can see the price that keep stable, and i think it is good to invest on ethereum itself. We dont know that in the future it will surpass bitcoin price, but it has evidence that ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency after bitcoin.
drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

I think it's Ethereum. The main argument is that there is alive person behind it. I'm sure that Vitalik Buterin is supporting Ethereum, so as long as he has control over it, ethers will not crush. His person is too famous and big to make the platform fall.
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:39:54 PM

Off coure i select ethereum, maybe altcoin is most stable at times bitcoin value up and down, I think ethereum most stable altcoin current. the instability of bitcoin lately makes almost all altcoin red. but look at the cmc maybe you will get a green altcoin as well. of course also must be seen continuity and support altcoin it. it is not necessarily stable value. i think i choose ethereum (ETH)

Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

I think it's Ethereum. The main argument is that there is alive person behind it. I'm sure that Vitalik Buterin is supporting Ethereum, so as long as he has control over it, ethers will not crush. His person is too famous and big to make the platform fall.
well, but do you remember what happened when someone spread rumors about Vitaliks death. ETH plummeted, so if something happens to him or he will leave ETH it mai be disastrous for the network
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

well, but do you remember what happened when someone spread rumors about Vitaliks death. ETH plummeted, so if something happens to him or he will leave ETH it mai be disastrous for the network
although there are issues that will cause ethereum to fall but I think the ethereum will remain stable to a good and stable position, because in the foreseeable future ethereum is always affected and the issue and until now is still stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: