Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

All depends on BTC. If BTC not stable no market get stability. Though LTC,XRP,XEM,mana,Dodge coin's are pretty stable. I gain lot from it in 2017 5-10X.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:41:29 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

As for me Ripple is the most stable altcoin because of its incorporation into the real finance market and bank system. This currency rely on real economy and this is big benefit when we are talking about stable investments.
inbtctrust

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:43:16 PM

eth is the most stable alt right now
dballz789

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:48:06 PM

It might sound funny but I think bitcoin is actually stable now. This seems to be the price that it wants to sit at.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:49:08 PM

Currently most stable and coin with future is IOTA. You should check it out while it's still cheap in $3-5 range.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

I think Dogecoin and Ethereum are the most stable altcoins. I have been holding dogecoin for more than two years. Now it is showing very good prospect.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:06:32 PM

Bitcoin was stable up to 1 week ago, now i would say Ethereum, Ripple or Stellar, since they are showing no signs of going down more than a few cents or dollars.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:21:49 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

As for me Ripple is the most stable altcoin because of its incorporation into the real finance market and bank system. This currency rely on real economy and this is big benefit when we are talking about stable investments.
ripple is the good choice of having some stable for i may also see a lot of proof that might say that this could be one of the good option of taking that stable but i may see that it may not so longer cause everytime and moment there is a possibility of changes and taking and looking for stable altcoin is not a good choice for.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:26:38 PM

In my own specultion it is ethereum even though it is affected when bitcoin is dropping but the price of ethereum has the support in $600+.

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:37:25 PM

I think ardor in the next year will show steady growth. I'm waiting for the price of$ 50 by the winter of 2018
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:47:16 PM

Nothing can save you from falling. My friend lost 20k dollars on the fall which was recently.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:50:13 PM

Before I think it is Ethereum which is the most stable of all.
Playing with just a $100 difference from $300-$400.
Then it suddenly rose to a booming $600.
But if you really look at it now it never left that range $600-$700 and then again it was stable.
H1X360

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:53:35 PM

I think the most stable altcoin, as in no enormous drops and sudden pumps will be Litecoin.
It has leveled out and found a stable bottom so now it's just going to be one slow climb to greatness. Thats my prediction at least.
If we want to be really penile than it's the coins that are not worth anything at all. Obviously shit will stay shit.
xEisen

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:55:49 PM

I think the most stable altcoin, as in no enormous drops and sudden pumps will be Litecoin.
It has leveled out and found a stable bottom so now it's just going to be one slow climb to greatness. Thats my prediction at least.
If we want to be really penile than it's the coins that are not worth anything at all. Obviously shit will stay shit.
I agree with litecoin. It's been relatively the same for a while now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:01:12 PM

The issue with DOGE is its low value
It's not an issue to doge, consider it's supply is never ending so it's value is just normal and low. Base on that thing it managed to be at the top 50 of the coin market cap.

I think ardor in the next year will show steady growth. I'm waiting for the price of$ 50 by the winter of 2018
It's current price is $1.6 and you are asking for $50 which is too much growth though it's possible to happen. This coin looks good and I haven't did some research about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

All crypto currency are not same and all are not stable. We can call some coin as stable but price of them are not stable. In this time i think ethereum is more stable coin. A bright future is waiting for it. Price is also rising day by day.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

Cryptocurrency market is yet to grow, so no coins are exactly steady, there is always a huge fluctuation in values. But for the long term investment i would prefer Ethereum.
Deeyoh

Activity: 258
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Most stable big coin today was ETH for sure.  It gained 13% on BTC value.  A surprise one was actually Tron since it already tanked and only had 1 way to go. Back up. LOL
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

Today almost all cryptocurrencies had a dip, but Ethereum is already back on track and is rising again. So, the most stable altcoin is Ethereum, no doubt about that. It has all the potential to be the best altcoin in this year of the altcoins.

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

most stable altcoin is waves. it is around same point for months  Cheesy When bitcoin price changes fast, it decreases around 80k sat, whenever bitcoin is more or less stable it goes back aroun 90k sat. Always same story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: