Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
jlspartz

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

Ethereum, Waves, and NEO are as stable as can be for growth.

After these I would say Litecoin and ZCash, although less growth.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

In my opinion, the most stable altcoint price is ethereum. However, altcoin can not replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain above the clouds. Any btc moving price will definitely leave altcoin far behind.
I also think that Ethereum is better one but I also believe that Atcoins will be a good competitor for Bitcoin and they will be able to compete on equal terms in the near future.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

In my opinion, the most stable altcoint price is ethereum. However, altcoin can not replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain above the clouds. Any btc moving price will definitely leave altcoin far behind.
For me the most stable altcoin is ethereum, but not permanently stable because sometimes its value is goes down and up. Also ethereum is you can buy it in lower price but profitable.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

While any Altcoin is swayed by the overall market, finding an Altcoin with a large market cap and large trading volume should be a good estimator of stability. For the cheap mid-price Altcoins, something like Ripple is pretty stable. For the even cheaper coins, you can never go wrong with Dogecoin.
Even most of those altcoins with the high marker cap were red for some days together with bitcoin. The goal is to find an altcoin where I can hide my money from those dumps. Ripple performed greate this time but I see no guarantees that this coin will do the same at the next time.
He's right dogecoin is the most stable altcoin in my opinion when compared to some other altcoin, if you want to find altcoin to hide your money it's almost impossible, altcoin is fluctuating.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

The most stable altocoin is now ETH. You should look at its graph on https://coinmarketcap.com/, its value is not high but it is hard to reduce. So why do not I choose bitcoin ? Because it's so fast, high value, it fears it's going to drop sharply, back to its real value.

LeeSeungGi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

The most stable altocoin is now ETH. You should look at its graph on https://coinmarketcap.com/, its value is not high but it is hard to reduce. So why do not I choose bitcoin ? Because it's so fast, high value, it fears it's going to drop sharply, back to its real value.

I agree with you. I also think the same way, right now ETH is the most stable. We can see at marketcap today ETH price is changing about -1,51% and other coins is decreasing more than that.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

cause the way on how eth are growing are slowly and not as rapid growth just like bitcoin so yes it is eth are one of the stable coin that we see and we have to take for and we all know some opportunity and advantage of having this currency for on how we are able to start for.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

you should always monitor the existence of ETN (Electroneum)
the price is stable, up every month
even a few days ago, the price rose 100%, that means we are doubling the money

Mumen Rider

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

I would say on altcoins, it's Ethereum. Many have said that too because of how good their production process is taking and on the blockchain. I guess i could count litecoin too, it's also pretty good and stable on it's own way.
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:17 AM

I choose ethereum, i bought ethereum 3 months ago and , what i have see is the price is very stable and its already double .
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

There are a lot of altcoins to begin with, but there are few altcoins that are worth onvesting, ripple is one of my first choice in investing altcoins it has stable market and establish itself next to ethereum, its price is low so definetly you can have more profit in due time.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

Probably it is more correct to say not a stable altcoin but a predictable one. As for me, I believe that Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Waves, which behave very predictably in the market, can be considered as such.

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

I think there are lot of coin begin with and bitcoin is one of the best coin for investing in altcoin.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

if only stable and have no movement let alone the future, for what? I think everyone always wants a profit. so basically, research and analysis is very important to make choices on the altcoin we will buy.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

altcoin is the most stable I think is ethereum, because the price ethereum continues to be stable because of continuous use by the token maker and gas for token ethereum
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

I think the stable altcoin is XMR, you can see the chart price action and volume history. If you decides to buy XMR, please don't use it to trade but invest is better. Stable ( price & volume ) is good indicator to invest not trade. Another opinion is if you decides to trade, please choose LTC. Simple explanation is, LTC has more significant price action from XMR. There's more opportunity to make profit with LTC in trade way. Have a nice day to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

ETH is the most stable alt coin for me because when i got here, ETH is the alternate crypto i've seen trailing by Bitcoin before XRP surpasses ETH on market cap column.
Good to know ETH has climbed back to top and good to see its market price hits 1000$ mark too.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

I don't think you should also this question in this way , because if you will go with any stable or most stable altcoins then what you will get only wait for long and longer time to make small %  of profit .
It is more better for you to have your money/Bitcoin in more fluctuated coin ( weekly up and weekly down ) .
My suggestion for you to have investment in posw , digibyte , reddcoin , creva , putin for monthly buy sell trade .
But if you want still go with more stable coin then Ofcourse it will be etherium and dash coin for long term , etherium coin is most better coin after Bitcoin and we can have it for long term investment without any tension .
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:54:42 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 06:48:22 PM by kakawin

According to my observations, the most stable coin is ethereum. Of course, it also has price fluctuations, but these fluctuations are not as sharp as fluctuations in other crypto currencies.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:21:51 PM

According to my observations, the most stable coin is thereum. Of course, it also has price fluctuations, but these fluctuations are not as sharp as fluctuations in other crypto currencies.
i dont think that there is a stable coin, mostly all coin are climbing up in all time chart in the end but they are not very stable. one day they are down 30% the next they are up by 30% i dont think it is stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: