Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:21:06 AM

Aside ofcourse of having bitcoin that increased an amazing value, I could say that one of the most stable altcoin is Ethereum. Litecoin as well is becoming stable however Ripple doing good according to market cap. See coinmarketcap.com for reference.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

I use to exchange all my coin to xrp when I see there is fall signal in the market, because hardly will it drop like other coins, but the best is usdt which you don't want so I would suggest you looking out for XRP as most stable on market.
jafhdskl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:56:01 AM

I don't know about the most stable, but VEN was rising while most altcoins were plummeting recently.
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

i think now no one altcoin is stable, because bitcoin still turbulent.. maybe ripple stable in this time. ethereum or stellar lumens, i suggest you to buy ripple most important
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

For me since I started crypto a few months ago ETH is the one I've monitored that has been stable all the time even though it's getting affected by BTC once move unexpectedly but it will recover again and again.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

Altcoins are known for it's volatility. None of altcoins are really stable since their prices tied to bitcoin. But among of them, ethereum and litecoin are the most stable altcoin. The price volatility is not as high as many other altcoins but it steadily increasing especially ethereum.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

If the subject is stabilty, the question has only one possible answer.

Of course Ethereum..
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

steable means reliable, i am giving my vote to waves and stratis, ethereum,dash,monero,zcash,litecoin are  out of voting, they are big boys, but waves and strat will be the member of bigboys associaion at least first half of 2019.
Fzero2018

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

I think Monero is the most stable. Though it varies to some extent when we see high volatility in BTC/ETH price.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Sir with all due respect but I think you cant get any right answer here. Why? Because you probably seeing replies that says, go with "this" and go with "that". But I think that is their strategy to make their alt coins more pricey. Like for example if I hold Ripple now then I would say to you that, "Go with Ripple youll never lose there". No token is stable sir. It can be drag down any moment. The best one to find an answer to this question is to research for yourself. Study the market. Goodluck! Smiley
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

Ripple is scam.
Most stable for last 6 month is Litecoin and Monero

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

I would say NEM, Waves, Ethereum. NEM's value was more stable then any other top 25 coins over last four months, although we have gone through a really turbulent period. It did follow the rise of Bitcoin with 3x rise in value, but not with 10x up and then 5x down like many others.....

Waves didn't go up much at all, while Ethereum did have a rise of 4 times, but it was stable before and after that.

Of course, there is one more stable - Tether, but it is artificially stable and we still don't know if it has any real value or not.

I agree with you,NEM is necessary and at the same time very stable.I personally use this coin for my project goals and I can boldly say that NEM is very fast,secure and do not have problems related to scale.Despite the fact that, there is temporary volatility in crypto markets this coin has a very little change of price,Which once again proves its reliability and stability.So I think that price will rise up soon,because The need for such coin is particularly urgent.It can also be very useful for the State authorities or for banks too if they want to save or send relevant information safely.I don't speek anymore about Ethereum there are 'historical evidences' that this coin is the most stable.The reason is the same,The demand is great because both of coins are universal and helpful.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

Now the coin that makes me feel most secure is Ethereum. Ethereum carries with it a great foundation of smart contract, a broad and persistent supporter who keeps track of Ethereum's development. The thing that made me most interested in investing in Ethereum was that it provided the basis for most of the ICO development projects, which brought tremendous trust. These things made me always trust and invest in Ethereum.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Since stability is your main operative criteria, then the best choice is Ethereum. I think Eth is the arguably the second-best altcoin in the market, second only to bitcoin. It has shown great strength and endurance, most especially, during the times when the market is in danger of falling. It has survived and stood its ground through so many negative trends that it has continued to rise up, little by little at times, to keep its value alive. That is a good indicator of how stable it is.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

I think the best and stable coins are ETHEREUM, MONERO and WAVES. Out of these three coins the best coin for me is ethereum because it is again coming to its position that makes it best and stable.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Freddoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

The most stable one is ethereum. It's the king of Alts. But for this year I also think that WTC will be a good bet.

hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

I would state that ETH and waves are the most stable ALT in the market these coin has a decent number of speculators and supporters that is the reason their advance is consistent yet their esteem likewise tumbling down if the estimation of BTC is ascending on the grounds that their esteem are situated in BTC esteem.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I would say waves,nem and stratis as they always show steady growth in price and they are the last one to pump.both are solid project backed by good team and roadmap.
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

I think if you want only safe your money, hold it in usd. however I think Etherium still one of the stable cryptocyrrency, I hold my money in ETH.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

I think if you want only safe your money, hold it in usd. however I think Etherium still one of the stable cryptocyrrency, I hold my money in ETH.

ETH definitely seems like the most stable coin to me right now. And I think it's gonna have a pretty good year, so I'd say it's a safe investment for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: