Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most stable altcoin?  (Read 4175 times)
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:34:56 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Ethereum has a stable price and is now more profitable using ETH coin than BTC
although the BTC price is expensive, but the ETH feature is more than BTC, and Ethereum is worthy of replacing the current BTC position
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

yeah agree, I think too so that decent is one of the coin that is quite stable (based on its value, converting to USD). although in bitcoin prices down, but if converted to USD, more likely stable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:42:12 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:20:10 PM by liivii

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

although the BTC price is expensive, but the ETH feature is more than BTC, and Ethereum is worthy of replacing the current BTC position

That's right that ethereum is now more profitable than bitcoins because of its good system even though the price is not the same as bitcoin. Maybe in the next year ethereum will surpass bitcoin if they maintain its good reputation and add more features and developments to it. So i would say that ethereum is the most profitable coin, if you look at its growth bar you will see it has more price increase than price drop even though little by little. So I see ethereum will be a successful coin someday.
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
I don't think there is a stable altcoins today because even BTC and ETH is not stable and today there too much altcoins on the market it's  so hard to choose on wich we can invest. But if you really want to invest i suggest you invest in ETH Because it has a big chance of having a big value on the future.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

There are several altcoins that have a potential to be stable in the market, we should better to research the nice project in order to get a good profit altcoins. But i rather to choose my altcoins is xrp,ada, neo and litecoin i think this is the most stable altcoins.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

I'll pick Ethereum as the most stable one. There is much more room to grow, and ethereum is pretty stable as well when there's mass corrections on the market.
I mean like the 'most' stable one among the others. The other reason is because there will be so many new projects (ICOs) will rely on ETH system as it's wallet.
Master_noder

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

Nothing is actually stable when you talk about crypto. I'd say Eth is one of the most
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

Top 3 altcoins are the most stable, this is due to the fact that their market cap and price.

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Ripple

Even they are afffected that market correction they can still come back easily.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
buevevgen

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

there`s no stable in crypto) only 1 satoshi coins Grin
daxkie

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:01:41 AM

Actually all of the altcoin the value is always fluctuating it may goes up and down but in terms of coin background stability I should go to XRP because of their best developer and best teams that makes a promising coin to huge in the market this year 2018
rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

the most stable coin in my opinion is ETH, compared to coin the other is very fast changing.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

The most stable coin was bitcoin, and so we all know that there are also floating coins that are still not relevant but, for sure, sooner or later most bitcoiners will notice it too such as the coin named, dogecoin.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

I would state that ETH and waves are the most stable ALT in the market these coin has a decent number of speculators and supporters that is the reason their advance is consistent yet their esteem likewise tumbling down if the estimation of BTC is ascending on the grounds that their esteem are situated in BTC esteem.

Talking about the stability of altcoins, I would like to mention Tether maybe. Yes, it also showed its ups and downs, but these were not as critical as the other alts demonstrated. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/ Tell me if I am wrong, I will admit it.
Nevida

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

Hacken is really nice project. I'll keep my coins for longterm. I dont sold them under 50$/HKN  Cool

Only 5.6mln total coins and burning model... HKN can be worth more them 100-200$ on the future. Now is 4$ with 15m marketcap and 3.5m supply!!!  Cheesy

OMG why HKN is so cheap  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I really like pearls like HKN Smiley This will give good profit in long term investment. Im sure for 100%.
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

Stable altcoin nowadays are ETH and Litecoin compare to the other altcoins but these altcoins are jsut like bitcoin because these altcoins goes up and down also and most of the altcoins are depending on price of bitcoin, if bitcoin has a high value today, the other altcoins as well.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

YES, agree, ETH is the most stable nowadays, i am not sure it will replace BTC position, but anyway it is good one.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

In addition to the actual ether alt-coin is quite stable, we can check on the market there are some coins that become options such as lite or waves

tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

Ethereum of course.Ethereum has a good reputation in cryptocurrency, thats why it is consider as the most used altcoin to be their token. They keep on choosing this because it has faster transaction time than in bitcoin. And more affordable coin but has a very competitive price in the market. Aside from that it never fall down 30% of it price unlike bitcoin. When it more it change 30% of its current value.
That's why for me I can consider ethereum as the most stable altcoin so far.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

Ethereum of course.Ethereum has a good reputation in cryptocurrency, thats why it is consider as the most used altcoin to be their token. They keep on choosing this because it has faster transaction time than in bitcoin. And more affordable coin but has a very competitive price in the market. Aside from that it never fall down 30% of it price unlike bitcoin. When it more it change 30% of its current value.
That's why for me I can consider ethereum as the most stable altcoin so far.

You told right things. But also don't forget about the Waves - it appeared like a really stable coin, just like the Ethereum.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

if I think the most stable coin is Ethereum because Ethereum from the beginning to know until now the price is not too down drastically like other Altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: